Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Sep-14, 20:31
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Scissored To Death

I haven`t started a new thread in long time but I`ve decided to test the water a bit with this one. If you don`t like my chosen topic maybe you can be nice enough to ignore it and go look at something else.That`s what I do when I see something I`m not interested in.

About 17 years ago, after a I went through a lengthy depression I began having scissor/smother death fantasies which I continue to have off and on to this very day. I think I have them for two reasons. First one is that it`s the only fantasy I`ve never had fulfilled. After all you could only do it once. LMAO! Second reason is, I have a reference point because an ex of mine strangled me pretty close to it with a lethal headscissor one time. When I think about the incident I can still feel the force of her naked thighs crushing my windpipe It was very intense and erotic.

Anyway, if there is anyone with similar thoughts/fantasies I would be interested in discussing it
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 04:24
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissored To Death

Yes, absolutely -- I've always fantasized about being scissored to death. I thought of it constantly as a kid. Of course, kids have an easy time imagining extreme things like life and death, so it didn't seem suicidal to me. And according to Freud, our "sexual dramas" are supposed to have a magical quality to them, so why not this?

Technically, it comes under what's known as a Vore fantasy -- a sexual dream in which the dreamer imagines the joy of being devoured by a beautiful, powerful and deadly woman. To me, the Alpha Female is the predator and I am nothing but prey.

I think it might look something like this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z01.jpg (111.0 KB, 1478 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 10:11
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, absolutely -- I've always fantasized about being scissored to death. I thought of it constantly as a kid. Of course, kids have an easy time imagining extreme things like life and death, so it didn't seem suicidal to me. And according to Freud, our "sexual dramas" are supposed to have a magical quality to them, so why not this?

Technically, it comes under what's known as a Vore fantasy -- a sexual dream in which the dreamer imagines the joy of being devoured by a beautiful, powerful and deadly woman. To me, the Alpha Female is the predator and I am nothing but prey.

I think it might look something like this:
WoW! Since you were a kid That shocks me a bit I guess because I was in my mid 30`s before I ever started thinking about anything this extreme.

One version of my own fantasy would be like yours. Bodyscissored to death by a slow squeeze As a child and teen I was really focused on body scissors. In actual practice that hold doesn`t work well unless there is a decent size difference. I`m 5"11 so I think I would need a girl 6"2+. Once I became experienced my focus changed to headscissors and smothers.

The tallest girl I`ve ever been involved with was 6 foot. She wasn`t into wrestling or scissor holds. She was good though because she liked being on top, liked facesitting and breast smothering me. She used to breast smother the crap out of me during sex. She`d rock back and forth slowly knocking the wind out of me by slamming into my stomach and smothering me. I wouldn`t be able to get up for awhile after she was done. It was pretty great sex, brutal because until she got hers she didn`t care if I got a breath or not

I got two questions. What in the world got you started thinking about this as a kid LOL! And how close have you came to getting your fantasy fulfilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 11:00
Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love being scissored but never fantasize about being strangled to death. If you die, you won't be able to enjoy future scissors
Old 09-Sep-14, 11:15
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtscissor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love being scissored but never fantasize about being strangled to death. If you die, you won't be able to enjoy future scissors
This doesn`t sound like the thread for you then.

This is very bad but I`ll share it with you anyways. A Yahoo group I belonged to, dozen years ago or so. Had some lesbians in it that liked to chat about watching guys get squeezed or crushed to agonizing death. Poping ribs, blood curdling screams and everything.

The owner of the group, her name was Loretta aka girlwithhairyarms. Her ultimate fantasy would be to get a group of girls together with a scissor loving guy like you. You would come with the expectation of a scissor session catored to your comfort level and desire. The strongest among them would scissor you first and snap a couple of your smallest ribs to disable you then you would spend the next/last several hours of your life being manhandled, twisted, choked, crushed and squeezed by these women.

Meanwhile, Loretta and some of her other girlfriends would watch and masterbate to the sounds and sights of your agony

It was my favorite Yahoo group for a time till they got bored with me and kicked me out
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 12:37
Banned
Last Achievements

I was looking at the snake picture above and it reminded me of something I read once, represented to be a true story, and my impression of it was that it likely is a true story. Anyways, there was an older schmoe in New York city some years ago who wanted to be squeezed like the victom of a snake.Of course when a snake squeezes you, it will wrap around you several times. An unscrupulous producer/handler of session girls arranged to have 6 girls scissor him at once and they killed him

Last edited by bruce911187; 09-Sep-14 at 13:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 13:45
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,926 Times in 561 Posts

I have had the same fantasy......not since childhood but it has manifested over the years. I can think of no better way to go than to be killed by a female and no better method than to be choked to death by her legs. I have told many session wrestlers of this fantasy and some of them smiled and said it was awesome which leads me to believe that some women have fantasies about killing men. One even told me she would love to get her hands on prisoners who have been convicted of raping women and killing their victims and assuming the role of executioner.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-14, 18:35
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had the same fantasy......not since childhood but it has manifested over the years. I can think of no better way to go than to be killed by a female and no better method than to be choked to death by her legs. I have told many session wrestlers of this fantasy and some of them smiled and said it was awesome which leads me to believe that some women have fantasies about killing men. One even told me she would love to get her hands on prisoners who have been convicted of raping women and killing their victims and assuming the role of executioner.
No question about it. I`ve corresponded with a few woman who were interested in killing a man as an erotic subject. I`m positive there are session girls and prostitutes out there who would enjoy it. It would take a serious money offer to get them to really open up and admit I would think.

Killing rape perps is the common theme with women on this topic. My wife has even talked about wanting that job. They`d line up for it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-15, 17:14
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One even told me she would love to get her hands on prisoners who have been convicted of raping women and killing their victims and assuming the role of executioner.
- Ask her if she fantasizes about death-scissoring men who've done wrong to innocent men.
- Then ask if she fantasizes about death-scissoring women who've done wrong to innocent men.
- Finally, ask her if she fantasizes about death-scissoring women who've done wrong to innocent women.

I can guarantee you the answers, in respective order to the questions asked above, will be:

- No.
- Hell No.
- "Not really and I'm not interested." Or " Not really but, I'll give the idea a shot."

Fucking man hater.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 06-May-15 at 17:21. Reason: Errores
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-15, 06:58
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was looking at the snake picture above and it reminded me of something I read once, represented to be a true story, and my impression of it was that it likely is a true story. Anyways, there was an older schmoe in New York city some years ago who wanted to be squeezed like the victom of a snake.Of course when a snake squeezes you, it will wrap around you several times. An unscrupulous producer/handler of session girls arranged to have 6 girls scissor him at once and they killed him
I seriously doubt the trueness of this tale but I have no doubt in my mind it actually COULD happen. Six strong, muscular women squeezing a powerful, healthy young man all at once and with all their might can only lead to horrifying consequences upon their victim, to say nothing of the indescribable damage those girls could do to an old man several years past his prime. Very scary!

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 22-Apr-15 at 06:22. Reason: Ms.Take