Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-Oct-15, 17:01
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Top 10 Regret? Not wrestling VeVe for free when she challenged me

So back in the day when VeVe Lane was just an up and comer, I was friendly with the Doom Maidens people. This is probably 2007 I believe. VeVe was extremely new to the scene and I had done a couple of sessions there with other girls. The owner of the Doom Maidens an extremely awesome person who I wish I didn't lose touch with asked if I would go against VeVe. I really didn't have an interest as I knew I would beat her and that's not really my kink. I would have done it as a favor but I couldn't get off of work.

8 or so years later, its one of my biggest regrets not just in mixed wrestling, but in life. It would have been fun. I had a dream last night I went against VeVe. And in the dream I won! So I'm counting that.