Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Andreas.
Preview video and photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-228.

Old 01-Sep-12, 17:40
Points: 12,833, Level: 49 Points: 12,833, Level: 49 Points: 12,833, Level: 49
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,035 Times in 475 Posts
Default Abdominal claw

Does anyone else have a fascination with the abdominal claw? The idea of a woman overpowering a man to the point he is helpless to defend himself while she punishes his abs with her fingers (and possibly long fingernails) is quite arousing for me. I've never suffered (or enjoyed, as it were) this fate, but I like to imagine it. I recently saw a photo of Jennifer Thomas torturing a male opponent with a two-handed abdominal claw in a pro-style ring match...Jennifer makes my heart beat faster!

Unfortunately, I can't think too much about the reality of this attack. It seems unlikely that a victim couldn't just roll away or punch at his tormentress. Maybe if she combined it with a dragon sleeper or abdominal stretch he would have a harder time escaping? It also doesn't seem probable that a woman would have hands and fingers strong enough to really hurt my abs. Tickle, maybe...but make me writhe in agony? I do know a female middle school art teacher who works a lot with clay and pottery, and she has VERY strong hands, so perhaps it could happen.

As with many things in life, I guess I will just stick with the fantasy...
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post: