Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-13, 06:36
Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Has anyone done a session with Lia and would you care to share some details?

I ask because i might have a session with her soon and curious about what to expect. Hoping for a fairly competitive match. I think she can outlast me and hopefully dominate towards the end. I will post details of the session if it works out.
Old 29-Jan-13, 21:26
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lia Labowe session

Go for it! She put me through the ringer big time with her Bjj training!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 14:23
Banned
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Lia Labowe session reviews

Lia was simply awesome . . .

She has an adorable, slim figure, and by that I mean she has a lovely hourglass shape.

So, nothing about her beauty in a black bikini hinted at the beating I was about to take. I asked her for a "wrestle-down," essentially a dominant performance. I intended to try to stop her, but as I have been completely destroyed by other petite but strong and skilled wrestlers, and having seen Lia on video, I expected a tough time.

We started on our knees, and she warned me that a frustrating day of traveling had left her pissed off. It took her about 10 seconds to get me into a choke hold, with her arm backwards around my neck and her legs insinuating themselves to scissor my midsection. I had been forced into a sitting position, and 10 seconds thereafter the crotch of her bikini was perched on my chin with my hands trapped over my head, pinned by her legs. "How long did that take? Where are you right now?" I struggle and grunt and try to get her off me. "I asked you a question, boy." Somewhat sheepishly I replied, "on my back."

This is when she discovered how ticklish I was, which was then built into the hour's torment. For those of you that think that any male being pinned by a smaller female (in this case, 120 lbs astride the face and neck of 200 lbs) must be letting her do it, let me make it clear. If she is as strong and skilled as this one, you are not getting out. So, when she tickled me, and I had to writhe to get away from her, I was able to turn over onto my side, or throw her slightly, but never get her off of me. Later in the hour, when my head was spinning from being crushed between her thighs, after I had surrendered to her thirty or more times, after I had lost all strength in my arms from fighting back against her considerable strength, I was forced to lie back and take it as she planted her backside on my face. I'm sure it looked to all the world like I wasn't trying at all. My arms are probably stronger than hers (at the beginning of the match, anyway), but certainly not in proportion to our weight difference, and she has the technical ability to make that irrelevant. Many times it was her entire body against one of my arms.

After that first pin, that first show of immediate dominance, she then moved from hold to hold, making it clear that she was making some of them up as she went along, so she pretty effortlessly folded me up every which way. At one point I, somewhat asking for it, jokingly said, "at least it can't get any more humiliating." So she said something about yoga and found a way to fold me in half in some sort of matchbook configuration and sit on my legs with her crotch hovering over my face. Of course she began tickling me and I gave in to her again.

And then there were the scissors. Again I emphasize: If the girl has the speed and skill to get you into a headscissor hold, it is hard to overstate how debilitating that is. You would imagine that if this were a match with victory only by KO, there would be nothing stopping her from just ending it right there -- as I said, Lia had me helpless between her legs in under 30 seconds. This would have been the most embarrassingly brief MMA match of all time. A headscissor from even a not particularly strong girl (I know this) can be a lot of pressure. But Lia? Oh my god. There was one point where she had me on my back, scissoring my head from behind with a lovely view of her dark painted toenails. She was elaborating on the effect of the scissors depending on where she put them on your head or neck. This was four or five taps in rapid succession -- there is no question that I would have been out cold had she not relented, but "still conscious" does not do justice to how dazed and weakened I was by her power.

There was one wrestler, I don't remember who, that hilariously bragged that "I will beat you until you stop liking it." Lia got me to that point, although it may be too strong say that I didn't "like it." After this display of scissor pressure, I was afraid of her. Genuinely afraid of this little woman, so that when I made some move, when she was on her back and me on my knees, to push her legs aside rather than risk ending up between them again . . . She noticed.

"Oh, you're afraid of me now, big man?"

You have to question why you are into this. We all do. Here I was, spending more money than sex would have cost, to have this little woman beat the hell out of me for an hour. I think there are a few components to it, for me. One is the sensation - a pretty straightforward aspect of having parts of a woman I like -- ass, legs, a pretty face -- in close view -- something I like particularly well in sex also. Two, is experiencing being beaten, so the helplessness that comes from being held immobile and forced to tap, especially while your view reminds you that it is a beautiful woman doing this to you. Three, though, is more abstract: the idea of a woman defeating you. I think this third is what allows us to enjoy images of other men being bested by women -- even in non-combat competition. I think every straight man would find some way to enjoy points one and two. It is the third, the idea, that sets us apart.

So I as I winced at the various ways in which I was sore over the days following my session with Lia, it was the knowledge that I had been completely dominated to the point of fear that was the most satisfying scar.

This started out as a session review, but of course I digressed a bit. I struggle like all of us to understand this fixation. I would stress that I really, really liked Lia. She is smart, funny, personable, beautiful, deep. She is a skilled athlete and a complete sweetheart -- if you are into being defeated by a woman, she is all woman.
Old 30-Jan-14, 15:58
Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lia Labowe and My Take on Mixed Wrestling

Great review! Was this a recent session? Does she still only do out calls or does she have a place to wrestle now?
Old 30-Jan-14, 16:03
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Great session review. I'd give an arm to make Lia visit Europe...
Old 31-Jan-14, 12:33
Banned
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Thanks -- yes, this was in New York in 2013. She had a hotel room.
Old 01-Feb-14, 02:04
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the review, I will try to see her next time she reaches here.