Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-16, 15:32
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Top 10 Peeves

below are links to some gifs from videos
by "Tiaproductions" (cannot locate them on web)

Tia is absolutely wonderful and
the videos are well done.

The pet peeve, however, is the
ending in the second clip:

old man loser runs out the door
and the closing footage is on the door.

the closing shots should ALWAYS
be on the victorious female, not
the loser and not a door.

Other than that Tia is The Best
and the wrestling,domination,muscle
victory pose, etc, etc, are GREAT!!

thank you Tiaproductions whoever or
where ever you may be

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Oct-16, 23:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

I want to rant as a customer...

Just bought a 19-minute mixed wrestling video for $18, hyped on screenshots posted by a customer on a website that I frequent, only to watch incredibly shaky video and to listen to the cameraman's breathing for 19 minutes. Image stabilization is now available on the cheapest cameras, damn it, turn it on, or get a different camera! Have a little respect for your customers!.. And, for god's sake, stop breathing into the mic, or get a unidirectional microphone. I don't even know why he was breathing hard, since he was barely moving, and rarely shooting the action from the right angles, missing the good stuff that was available right in front of him.

The sad thing is, I encounter this way too often. I will not name producers, since I don't want any crap coming my way, but you damn well know who you are.

So, here's an updated list of my pet peeves in regards to videos:

Content-wise:
1 - masks (how do you people even make money with that stuff?)
2 - same damn guy every time in every damn video
3 - any footwear or socks (prefer barefoot), or dirty feet / soles, especially of the female (it's a personal thing, please keep the feet clean)

Technically:
4 - static or lazy camera work (not enough camera movement, not getting the right angles, missing the action)
5 - shaky video (no image stabilization)
6 - cameraman breathing audibly
7 - cameraman or any other person whispering instructions and not cutting it out of the final product (this might be the worst offense as it completely ruins any fantasy that was built)
8 - assisting photographer flashing (turn the goddamn flash off, will you) or clicking way too loudly (again, a video-mic problem usually)

As a producer, in regards to the technical faults (4 to 8), I don't get how you can be content with that type of product.

As a fan, I have to say that if you are selling your products for $1 per minute, and you do or have any of the above technical faults in your videos constantly, in my book, you have no right to complain about piracy.

Rant over.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 13:19
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

For me when the girl takes off her pantyhose mid session
Old 30-Oct-16, 14:48
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Seems Zweig has all the technical stuff... I once purchased a 20 minute video for $20. There was no video preview, but there was a sped up gif. It was clearly a fetish clip, not like competitive or even domination wrestling. Anyway, there was a 3 minute introduction with a lengthy, unnecessary conversation that had awkward pauses. There was about 5 minutes of kicking, take downs, and wrestling holds. The rest was her walking around the guy who was making annoying sounds on the floor (think Russian Kids Dynamite). Fortunately, after a complaint, I got credit for a free video, which itself was much better.

So, my peeves...
-misleading advertising
-distracting jobbers
-whether it is the jobber's fault or director's fault, when the jobber doesn't even pretend to resist, struggle, etcetera
-the jobber being very offensive ("fucking bitch!")
-artificial lengthening of the clip, like a bland intro
The Following User Says Thank You to VCrakeV For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 15:02
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-misleading advertising
Definitely this. I forgot this one. I talked a little about it [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig
The reason that some people are skeptical about the scene is partly because of false or misleading descriptions of videos for sale. This is a niche market, like many other fetishes, and there are not a lot of producers around, which is why people allow themselves to do that kind of stuff. This is bad for the scene, and it eventually affects all producers.

As a customer I've had my share of disappointments, which is another reason I'm incredibly allergic to mislabeling.
Concerning the duration of action:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-artificial lengthening of the clip, like a bland intro
I second that. But for me this is only an issue if this is not described in the description of the video. As a producer I always include the outline of the video in the description, indicating the actual length of the action. Here's the bit from our latest release, for ex, which is in total 29 minutes long:
Match outline: introductory interviews, staredown, the match itself (19 minutes), victory pose (reverse facesit, then foot on face), final interviews (long).

It's important that the customer knows exactly what they are buying. Important information cannot be left out of the description of the release.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 15:59
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

My biggest pet peeve is more to do with the video than what's on the video. I am definitely not a fan of the HD era, the size of these video files nowadays are ridiculous 1GB, 2GB, insane. Some don't even offer lesser quality videos, which is annoying, it's got to a point where I now don't buy videos which are over 1GB.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 16:45
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My biggest pet peeve is more to do with the video than what's on the video. I am definitely not a fan of the HD era, the size of these video files nowadays are ridiculous 1GB, 2GB, insane. Some don't even offer lesser quality videos, which is annoying, it's got to a point where I now don't buy videos which are over 1GB.
Couldn't agree more.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 16:55
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Couldn't agree more.
Hmmm... I made a poll for website visitors in February, this year, and the overwhelming majority of 191 voters as of now have indicated that they want better quality over smaller file size. Here's a screenshot.

The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 17:30
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmmm... I made a poll for website visitors in February, this year, and the overwhelming majority of 191 voters as of now have indicated that they want better quality over smaller file size.
This always seems like a tough one. I made a Twitter poll a little while ago and got similar results. Though, granted, our respective audiences somewhat different.

It's a painstaking decision. Push the Bit Rate up and make the file bigger? Or try to keep it as compact as possible while still in "expected" / acceptable HD range. Offering a larger and a smaller option sometimes seems to crowd the store a bit.

Some people love larger Full HD display with a higher bit rate, but others either don't care or actively wish the size increases would stop moving along so quickly. Is offering multiple options the way? Anyway, sorry to butt in!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 17:38
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Personally, I'd rather good quality, like 1080p... 1gb for a 15-20 minute clip is fine for me. I have a terabyte (1024gb) hard drive, and getting more storage is relatively cheap, and usually not a problem.