Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-20, 22:23
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Memories of the first fight

I decided to let Karen choose my next opponent for me. I thought it would be more fun that way. It took me about a week anyway to get into any kind of fighting shape after my battle with Nicole. Jane helped…or more precisely, she didn’t let me sleep at night until I was physically exhausted from fucking. She was still riding high from beating Rachel and she had some monster accelerated libido that women of her age tend to have with younger guys. By the time the night of the fight rolled around, I was ready.

I finished work early and set up the suite in the hotel. Jane was supposed to help me but some guests were getting unruly, so she had to duck out to deal with them. Never mind. I was all done in plenty of time. I changed into my shorts and lay back on the bed. Still an hour until my opponent showed up.
Strange, as I lay there, I started to think about when I joined the league.

It was over a year ago now. I didn’t know half the women I would come to wrestle with. We all worked in the same hotel, Jane was the manager. Ruth and Dani worked in housekeeping. I worked in the restaurant. Remember, back then, I hated Janes guts. She was a horrible boss and I barely even noticed the sultry Spanish girl running around in the day servicing the rooms, nor the feisty eastern European women who would inflict my first real loss beyond my training fights.

One evening, I was the last one left on duty….or so I thought. A guest was complaining about some noises coming from one of the rooms above them. I thought about telling Jane, but the bitch would just tell me to go check and take the shit from the noisy guest, so I decided to go anyway. Trudging up to the large suite on the third floor, I expected some rich punk to give me grief. I knocked…no answer. Knocked again…still nothing. I could hear some shouting and thudding from inside and felt justified enough to use my key card to enter.

Opening the door, I got my first look at what would become a common occurrence. The furniture had been cleared from the middle of the room and a set of large blue mats put down. In the middle, to my utter surprise, was Jane and Ruth…fighting? I stood in the doorway, my eyes wide watching her flip Ruth over her shoulder and dump her down onto the mat before planting her ass on the Spanish girls stomach and pinning her wrists to the floor. She looked up…right at me and after a moment, smiled. ‘What you want fuckhead?’ she asked through her slightly accelerated breathing. Dani looked over from her chair where she was sat beside another women I would come to know as Karen, the organiser of the league.

Quickly, I closed the door and walked away. I felt like I had invaded someone’s privacy and it was a little bit awkward. However, when I came into the restaurant the next morning to serve breakfast, I saw Karen sitting alone at one of the tables eating her breakfast. I gulped and went over with the coffee.

‘Hey,’ I started, ‘Sorry about last night. I didn’t know what you guys were doing in there, just heard noises as all.’

Karen smiled up at me. She had bobbed dark brown hair that hung down to her shoulders. Straight fringe with longer hair down her cheeks that seemed to frame her face beautifully. She wore jeans and a blue polo shirt as she slouched back in the chair, a mischievous little smile on her lips.

‘You ran off before we could talk. I think you saw well enough what we were doing.’

She explained that she ran a wrestling league out of the hotel. Women signed up, got some basic training, then got to fight each other before…having “fun” afterwards. Sounded like a swingers club to me.

‘You interested?’ she asked.

‘Me? Oh…I don’t think so.’

‘Are you sure? Tell me there’s nobody in this hotel you want to stick it to. How about Jane? She’s got no love for you I can tell you that. You should have heard her talking about you last night, she thinks your pretty worthless at your job. I dunno, maybe you can fight?’

I wondered. Yeah, I would like to get my hands on Jane and rough her up a little bit. Wrestling gave us rules as well so I could go pretty hard and still not feel bad. She was a woman as well, it would be easy for me to put her in her place.

‘So, if I join, I can fight Jane?’

‘Well…not straight away. Jane is our best. If you’re interested, I’ll walk you through some basic holds then I’ll assign you a trainer to teach you the rest. Learn to fight, win a few, then I’ll give you that fight but I warn you, Jane is very, very good.’

I agreed and later that day, found myself at Karens place. She showed me a list of basic holds. Armlocks, leglocks, camel clutches and surfboards. I couldn’t imagine how she or any women would wrestle me into submission that way with me resisting. She showed me a variety of pins as well. They seemed more effective, particularly when she sat on my chest and pinned my arms over my head, but I knew in the heat of battle that I would have no problem bucking her or anyone else off. We discussed rules. There was the usual “do not talk about fight club” rule and the rules about no permanent harm to be caused to any fighter. This was a fun league for friendly competition and…fun afterwards. I had to be ok with all of it, especially the part about having fun if I lost. I was so arrogant that I couldn’t imagine losing so I agreed enthusiastically. I planned to get a lot of pussy!
‘You understand what I’m saying don’t you?’ she asked, as if the message wasn’t already pretty clear.

I nodded.

‘We fuck? As in sex? The loser has to service the winner for the rest of the evening and into the following morning. You can’t refuse anything they tell you to do. If the winner wants to tie you up and get herself off then that’s her business, you just have to take it.’

I nodded confidently, sure that I would be the one dictating the terms. The thought of beating Jane, getting between those brown thighs and fucking that bitch ass arrogance out of her was motivation enough. If only I knew then how tough she would be.

I did another session with Karen, practicing a few basic throws and submission holds. I learned that although striking was allowed, closed fist striking to the face was not. It was kind of accepted that as a guy, I shouldn’t be looking to unload haymakers on the women of the league. I didn’t know it then, but it wouldn’t have mattered. They were all more than capable of giving twice as good as they got.

Finally, I got invited to watch a fight between Ruth and Dani a few evenings later. It was…arousing watching the slim Spanish girl and the sultry eastern European women go at it for almost half an hour before Ruth smashed Dani down into the mat and twisted her arm up her back until she screamed her submission.

Ruth sat astride Dani’s back, holding one of her victims arms up between her shoulder blades while she flexed her bicep, looking straight at me. Wow. I had never really paid her much attention before that night but…god damn she was a fox! Wasted on housekeeping. She should have been a model!
‘Her,’ said Karen sat beside me.

‘Huh?’

‘Your trainer. Ruth.’

She led me over to meet the women who would teach me how humble I would need to be to compete in this league. Ruth stood about the same height as me, pulling on a plain white zip up top after the fight leaving her legs bare except for the black shorts she wore halfway down those bronzed thighs. Her hair was light brown, plunging halfway down her back when loose, but currently wound up into a messy bun at the back of her head.
‘Hey Ruth, I want you to meet the first guy to join the league.’

‘We have a guy?’ she asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘Sure do,’ said Karen gesturing at me stood beside her.

The Spanish girl rubbed a towel over the back of her neck and reached out to shake my hand, giving me a warm smile, ‘Hello,’ she said, her thick accent coming through nicely. I could see a lot of Latin fire behind those brown eyes, but once again, I was an arrogant ass and at this point, I thought I could make short work of her.

‘I’m giving him to you to train. You told me you wanted to bring somebody on, so here’s your chance.’

Ruth’s smile widened, ‘Sie? Really? Ok good,’ she said turning to me, ‘You ever fight before?’

I shook my head, ‘No, not really, not like this.’

Karen said, ‘I think he needs to be thrown in at the deep end. Give him a taste of what we do.’

Ruth ran a towel around the back of her neck, licking her lips, ‘Ok. You meet me here tomorrow, 8 o’clock. We’ll just fight and see what happens. Ok with you?’

I nodded enthusiastically. I was pretty sure I was going to get to fuck her tomorrow night. Little did I know the kind of lesson I would be getting.
The following day I could think of nothing else. By the time I got off work, I was buzzing and raced home to change before returning to the suite half an hour early. I knocked on the door and Ruth answered. She was wearing tight black short shorts and a black boob tube. She greeted me warmly, kissing on both cheeks before she ushered me into the room.

I really hadn’t through much about what to wear. I went through my dusty sports gear and settled on an old pair of trunks I found. Ruth raised an eyebrow in approval as I stripped my sweat pants and jumper off. ‘Nice,’ she said, pouting her lips.

‘So,’ she started, ‘Every fight in the league is different. We agree rules before we start, and we always respect them. We decide things like number of falls, what the victory conditions are, what we are and are not allowed to do. So, since this is first fight for you, I suggest a time limit, rather than score. Maybe, thirty minutes? No striking, no kicking, no choking, only wrestling? So that’s submission holds or pin for 10 count. Sound ok to you?’
I had no idea what I was doing, so I just agreed.

‘I’m not making an exception for you being new. When I beat you, I expect you to do whatever I want…yes?’

I nodded again, ‘Fine.’

Ruth squared up to me, ‘I hope you know how to eat pussy.’

I gulped. What a fucking thing to say! What kind of league was this? I didn’t know but I liked it already!

‘If you win,’ I said, sounding confident.

Ruth rolled her eyes, ‘Yah, if I win. Ok big boy. Let’s fight and see shall we.’
I admit. I was wrong about everything.

I’m not sure what I expected from the slim women stood across the mats, but it wasn’t the power and aggression I got. Every time we locked up, she seemed to slip out of my grasp and pitch me off my feet onto the mat, knocking the wind out of me. She allowed me to get back up a few times, smiling and laughing at me as I shook my head in disbelief. After two minutes, she dived for a takedown and scrambled on top of me. I struggled to keep my arms free, but she edged up on my chest, stretching my arms out over my head and pressing her legs in tight as she sat on my chest. To my shock…I couldn’t buck her off. She didn’t even really have to try, planting her hands on her hips and grinning down as me as I squirmed uselessly. She counted to ten, but it was such a slow count, I was probably pinned under her for about a minute. Every time I tried to bridge or twist, she shifted her weight perfectly to counter me.

‘Ten!’ she said finally, standing up and stepping away.

I was angry, hopping back to my feet and stalking back to my side of the mat. Ruth just giggled and extended her arm, beckoning me forwards with her finger, that confident smile on her face, ‘Come on, come get me, tough guy.’

A few moments later, I was on my back again. This time, I got about a second before Ruth’s ass smashed down on my face as she reverse face-sat me. I struggled frantically but she seized both my wrists and pinned them across my chest as she counted, barely holding in the laughter as my feet kicked and scraped across the mat. I couldn’t struggle at all with my head crushed under her firm cheeks. Ruth counted to ten slowly again before she wiggled her butt on my face and let me up.

‘I thought you’d be more of a challenge,’ she said as I got back to my feet. I was embarrassed already and determined to score at least a point.

Next, I learned how a boston crab feels. I thought my back was breaking as she planted her ass on my lower back and levered my legs backwards. ‘This is where you tap out,’ she said over her shoulder. I clawed at the mat and swing my arms back trying to push her off, but the searing pain stabbing my spine led me to frantically slap the mat.

Another pin followed, this time with Ruth pinning both my arms under her legs as she practically sat on my throat. That felt pretty humiliating as I had nowhere to look but right up into her eyes as I twisted and squirmed under her. ‘Comfortable down there?’ she asked, playfully tweaking my nose before counting slowly to ten once more.

I managed to defend well for the next few minutes until Ruth ducked under my guard and lifted me right off my feet, actually hoisting me up onto her shoulders, twisting and throwing me down to the mat and mounting me again! Not wanting to be pinned, I rolled quickly, turning onto my stomach because I thought I could go like a turtle and frustrate her. It worked for about ten seconds before she roughly extracted my arms and pulled them back over her thighs, working me into a camel clutch. I groaned, feeling the pain between my shoulders as she gently slipped a hand under my chin and started to pull me back. My arms flapped uselessly as she slowly cranked the hold on. Pain shot up my back and across my stomach, paralysing me from fighting any further. I barred my teeth in anger, ‘I give up!’ I hissed.
Ruth let me back down to the mat but kept my arms draped back across her thighs. We’d been wrestling for about half of the thirty minutes and I was pretty tired. Ruth massaged my shoulders gently with her hands before demanding another submission. I refused at first, but the pressure of her thighs squeezing my shoulders together had me pleading for mercy again.
I stayed on the ground after she got off me. I was feeling depressed at having my ass handed to me so easily by this slim babe. Ruth adjusted her shorts and waited for me to get back to my knees and make eye contact.
‘This is not easy. You need skill, you need technique. It’s hard work, and you need a LOT of training!’

I scrambled to my feet and charged her, hoping to surprise her and get an advantage. Back to the floor once again a few seconds later and into an armbar. Ruth scissored my arm and held my wrist tightly against her chest. A thrust from her hips threatened to hyperextend the joint and I tapped out on her leg again. I was just about holding back the tears by this point.
She dragged me around in a side headlock before forcing me to the mat again and transitioning nearly into a crucifix pin, laying flat across my chest with one arm trapped between her legs and the other in her grasp. A slow ten count followed. The thirty minutes were almost up, and I couldn’t wait. I was in pain all over and I just wanted it to end. I thought I could do this easily, but it seemed I couldn’t.

Ruth saved the nastiest hold until last. Judo tossing me onto my back once more she straddled my stomach and pinned my arms beside my head. I thought she was going to do another of those nasty throat pins, but she flattened herself down on top of me. I can’t deny it was pretty arousing, nose to nose with her sweaty body pressed against my naked torso. I hesitated and didn’t notice her wind her legs around mine and locking me into a grapevine. It would be a hold I would submit to a lot over my time in the league, but it was never more shocking that this first time. Instinctively, I cried out as I found my legs forced apart against my will and my weak efforts to strain against her were useless. Apart from exposing my crotch which I found humiliating enough, she smiled down at me and gradually forced my arms up over my head. I was totally locked in place and unable to struggle while she sniggered and kept spreading my legs. Then the pain came. Searing muscle pain in my thighs as the seldom used muscles were stretched out beyond their normal limit. I couldn’t hide the shock on my face as I froze, open mouthed and let out another pathetic cry of discomfort. Now Ruth laughed aloud and stuck her bottom lip out like she was feeling sorry for me.

‘You wanna give up?’ she asked.

‘YES!’ I cried. The sensation of having your legs split is unlike anything else the first time you feel it. I thought I was going to break like a wishbone, and she hadn’t even really gone very far.

‘STOP!’ I cried right in her face. She paused, holding my legs wide apart and licked her lips.

‘Escape,’ she said simply.

‘Please LET ME GO!’ I replied, my nose almost brushing against hers.
Ruth shook her head, ‘You have to be able to hold out against submissions and stay in the match. Try to escape the hold, use your legs, fight back!’
I gritted my teeth and mustered all the strength I had left, pouring everything into bringing my legs back together. I managed about an inch before Ruth countered and eased them apart back to where they had been.
‘Man’s legs vs women’s legs,’ she said shaking her head, ‘You have no chance there, and we haven’t even done any head or body scissors yet.’

I gulped, the pain in my groin becoming sickening. I let out a long low groan of agony as Ruth continued stretching me out, smiling sadistically at me nose to nose.

‘You’ll never have the same strength in your legs as the women in this league, so you really need to avoid this hold.’

I squirmed, pain tearing through my thighs, ‘Ok, you made your point. I’m not as good as you,’ I cried.

‘No, that’s not my point,’ said Ruth, ‘You’re not as good as ANYONE. You fight like a child, no idea what to do. You gonna please me for losing, and unless you get better, you gonna be everybodys whipping boy.’

Ruth tilted her head and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue slipped between my teeth and across my own and we kissed deeply. Now I was definitely getting hard, despite my legs being held apart by the powerful Spanish women. When we broke the kiss, she took my lower lip between her teeth and bit down gently until I whimpered. Giggling, she released it and shook her head, whipping some of the loose strands of hair out of the way.
‘I’ll teach you,’ she declared, ‘Are you going to put in the effort?’

I gazed into her eyes. I couldn’t let this stand as my only pathetic fight. I was NOT going to be the only guy to join the league as a joke then immediately bow out, humiliated. I was going to do it. I was going to be a fighter.

‘I will,’ I said seriously, ‘I’ll do what you tell me. I want to do this properly.’
Ruth nodded, ‘Ok. Good boy. But first,’ she released my legs and stood, planting her foot on my chest to keep my still. Sliding her shorts down my eyes widened to look at her perfectly shaved private area. Sinking back down to sit on my chest she grinned down at me, ‘You lost, so…I expect a good quality orgasm.’

I nodded and raised my head, pressing my lips to her pussy and sliding my tongue inside. Ruth purred like a cat and controlled my head with a handful of my hair, grinding her hips into my face for several minutes until she squeezed her thighs in and let out a gasp of excitement. She held me there until she calmed down before letting my head drop back down to the mat. She raised both arms and flexed her biceps, ‘Winner,’ she said simply. I couldn’t disagree in the slighted.

Ruth tapped my cheek playfully, ‘Friday, after work. We training properly, sie?’

‘Sure Ruth, I’ll be here, ready to learn,’ I replied.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 00:43
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Wonderful prequel. His confusion when he saw Ruth and Jane was really fun.

Hahha it's lovely to see how wrong he is about the women in the league. Some serious beatings are on the way bro. But you will have your victories too
The Following User Says Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 09:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblader [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wonderful prequel. His confusion when he saw Ruth and Jane was really fun.

Hahha it's lovely to see how wrong he is about the women in the league. Some serious beatings are on the way bro. But you will have your victories too
Second part soon. Not over yet!

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 11:38
Last Achievements

We went hard at it.

Training with Ruth was brutal, every time. In the first lesion, we worked on my stance, movement and space awareness, so I didn’t get backed up against walls or off the mats. Ruth wore a very tight white t-shirt that finished just below her breasts and had arms so short it was practically a vest. She wore long dark leggings on her bottom half. I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t see those legs but…I was supposed to be concentrating on training. We spent hours practicing groundwork, fighting from different positions and working myself into a controlling position.

We had another official fight after the second week…again, she demolished me, but my cardio was improving, as was my strength. Ruth fucked me properly for the first time, squeezing and flooding her girl cum around my cock before she allowed me to finish inside her. As much as I hated losing again, I felt I could get used to the sex at least!

The following week we worked on sparring, real sparring, I mean REAL sparring! I couldn’t believe how hard she could hit, and I learned to move swiftly on my feet.

‘Remember, you can kick as well,’ said Ruth before tasking me with blocking and avoiding several wild swings of her slender limbs. Shit! She almost caught me in the head before I ducked out of the way. I was concentrating so hard on the kicks I missed her follow up feint, and she pulverised my gut with a punch and a knee strike. I collapsed to the floor gasping for air. Ruth just stood over me grinning, ‘I’m not even targeting your balls yet!’ she warned, ‘You’re going to have to think faster when you’re on your feet.

Striking should be your best area, since you’re a guy and you can throw a hard punch.’

I grimaced and got back to my feet to continue the lesson.

Another official fight followed. I was pleased to see that Ruth ditched the long leggings for red hotpants. Predictably, she knocked me clean out with a head kick after submitting me twice with an armbar and a double shoulder lock. I woke up to her straddling me and tipping water over my face, ‘Wake up big guy!’ she jeered, ‘Time to eat pussy!’

Three fights and only a slight improvement on…well, nothing! I have to admit, I was getting a little despondent by this point, thinking about calling it quits until the following day when Jane passed me in the corridor of the second floor while I was delivering a message to a guest.

‘How’s it going?’ she asked. Her tone told me she was no closer to accepting me into the league. She was just as nasty and cutting as usual and her behaviour over the last few weeks had only gotten worse. I hated her. HATED her!

‘Ok,’ I replied, ‘Ruth is a good teacher.’

Jane snorted as she walked away, ‘She’ll have to be for a prick like you to be more than a little bitch!’ she called over her shoulder. Strange to think now about how much that stung, how much I hated her. Jane and I had been sharing a bed for the last two months now but back then I despised her. That tight, wet, cougar pussy was on tap for me these days but we’d have to go through a lot from this point in my training until the present time of writing where we are officially the league’s first couple.

Back to training and Ruth accelerated the harshness by ten! I spent much of the next few sessions getting choked out. Ruth taught me the correct way to apply a RNC, a figure four headscissors, shin chokes and even hand smothering from control positions. I learned a host of new holds and transition options. Ruth taught me how to apply proper hammerlocks, shoulder locks and a variety of pins. An early favourite hold of mine was the full nelson. It felt good to get behind Ruth and stretch her up to her tiptoes while shoving her head down into her chest. We stood in front of the dress mirror to practice and I could enjoy a full length look at the Spanish babe with her arms stretched up and her toned body on show. I learned how to get her down to the mat from that position, and to move to take her back. We’d been going for nearly six weeks and my bruised body was testament to my hard work as I got stronger and stronger.

We fought again, the fourth time. You won’t be surprised to learn that Ruth won but…I got a submission, and a pin! The pin was nothing special, a deadweight full body press while I pinned her arms over her head, but it worked. My first score! She was suitably impressed but made me pay for it with a sickening kneespread in the next round. Another two swift submissions followed, a RNC (I tapped before passing out) and a crushing bodyscissors that I thought was going to compress my ribs into my lungs. She came after me again and we locked up, going to the ground after a textbook leg hook from me. I ended up on top and Ruth twisted onto her stomach. I seized her wrist and quickly twisted her arm up behind her back. I had her! Ruth squirmed but I parted my legs a little, stabilising my back mount like she taught me, and I continued to push her wrist up towards her shoulder. Ruth cried out but refused to submit. I was worried about hurting her, but I kept on, determined to get a submission.

It came a few moments later as she slapped the mat with her free hand.
I was triumphant, but it was short lived. Ruth swung a crunching kick into my side and tied me up in an agonising leglock while I lay shocked and gasping for air on the mat. I lost again. This time, she brought out the handcuffs and locked my wrists behind me. She seemed pissed to have given up two points to me…even though she scored more than 10!
Standing, she breathed deeply as she caught her breath. I could tell she was going to take this to the next level when she planted her foot on my head and crushed my face into the mat.

‘Up!’ she snarled, seizing a handful of hair and pulling me to my feet.
‘OK, OK!’ I yelled, struggling to my knees. I’d never worn handcuffs before, and I felt the metal bite into my wrists as I instinctively thrashed about in her grip.

‘Fuck!’ I exclaimed, finally getting up to my feet. Ruth released my hair and smirked at me, hands on hips, ‘You like those?’ she said, ‘Get used to it. You keep losing…you’ll be wearing them a lot!’

For some reason, I glared at her and stepped forwards. I’m not sure what I was planning? Maybe trying to make her flinch or maybe just show a bit of defiance. Her knee straight into my balls corrected my error and send me squealing to the floor once again.

‘Oh…what was that?’ she laughed, ‘You trying to be a tough guy again? Huh? Little puta?’

I’d never been hit so hard between the legs. Wheezing and moaning were the only noises I could make for about half a minute as I curled into a ball and shuddered, staring sideways at Ruth’s feet as she stood patiently and waited for me to recover my composure. I saw her hand come down again and the pain on my scalp resumed as she dragged me back up.

‘You are done being silly, yes?’ she asked, grinning widely at me, showing a gleaming row of perfect teeth.

I nodded.

Ruth pushed me down onto the sofa and straddled my lap. Pushing my chin back with one hand she sank her teeth into my nipples until I pleaded for her to stop. When she did, she rammed her forearm into my neck, crushing my windpipe with the bone under her skin and driving her other fist into my stomach over and over. Unable to tap or verbally submit, I had to endure it until she released me, coughing and spluttering.

‘W-what the fuck?’ I cried, looking up at her smiling face.

‘If you lose, the winner might be gentle…might be rough,’ she replied, ‘Some winners like to tie up the losers in some really painful positions and fuck them hard. Some just want to beat you a little more. Should be good motivation no? I could make this much worse for you…would you like me to tie your elbows together behind your back too?’

I shook my head.

‘Sure? I guarantee you that you’ll never resist me again. Maybe it’s good that you learn?’

‘No, no please,’ I gasped, ‘I’ll do what you want.’

‘Yah, you will,’ she replied, dragging me off the sofa and forcing me over to the bed. I was getting used to fucking Ruth, learning what she liked and how she liked it. Ruth straddled me and slipped me inside, planting her hands on the bed, arching her back and grinding up and down on my cock. She allowed her beautiful round tits to dangle above my face, just out of reach of my tongue. When I lifted my head to try and catch one of her nipples and pushed my face sideways and pressed it into the sheets until her pussy lips gripped my shaft and I felt warm juices around it. She screamed something in Spanish. I had no idea what she said but she sounded pleased enough. Ruth took a break to watch TV and take a smoke break, leaving me lying beside her cuffed up and bruised, before she rode me again, more upright and cowgirl. She allowed me to finish as well this time…but I had to ask permission.

‘You gonna take these off?’ I asked, twisting my handcuffed wrists around to the side as she slipped under the sheets afterwards.

She winked at me, ‘No. You can sleep with those on tonight,’ she said before pulling the sheets around herself, leaving me uncovered and turning out the light.

‘Ruth!’ I complained.

‘You speak again, and I’ll stuff something in your mouth as well,’ she said, low and tired in tone.

Surprisingly, I actually managed to sleep ok, although my arms were pretty stiff by morning.

I spent time in the gym over the next two weeks, pounding the bag and doing yoga to try and improve my flexibility after falling to yet another nasty camel clutch from Ruth. She herself seemed to be so bendy! Able to withstand a lot of nasty limb twists and back bending. She invited me to watch her next fight. A rematch against Dani. I stayed out of the way as the two women went at it hard. Dani got off to a good start, scoring a SGP then a RNC. Ruth came back with a hammerlock and a SGP of her own before succumbing to a hold I would come to dread. A lotus lock. Dani cranked her into a screaming submission over several slow, painful minutes. I couldn’t believe Ruth’s arms could be contorted into that position! Ruth bearhugged Dani into submission to make it 3-3 before catching the eastern European women in a full nelson/body scissor combo for the winning tap. I was hoping to watch her play with Dani afterwards, but she smiled and pointed at the door as she bound her victim face down on the mat. I bowed graciously and left.

We trained again. Almost full on fighting now. I’d been with her for nearly three months and we were now engaged in free flowing fighting. We fought a fifth match. Yep…I lost, but only one fall this time. It went on for about twenty minutes before we tumbled awkwardly. We emerged from the tussle with Ruth’s legs locked around my head in a triangle choke. Ruth let me struggle for about a minute, rolling left and right, trapped in a prison of her legs while she caught her breath, then offered to allow me to tap before she put me to sleep. I took the offer, feeling the bands of muscles under her skin start to crush my trapped arm against my neck.

Splayed out on the bed, my hands crossed over my head and cuffed to the frame this time, Ruth had her fun once again, shoving her fingers down my throat and repeatedly making me gag while I was trying to enjoy a good orgasm!

When she was done, she left me cuffed to the bed and slumped on the sofa by the window to smoke, ‘You’re getting good. You really made me work for that one,’ she said. I jangled the handcuffs against the metal bedframe, ‘Still on my back again,’ I replied, sharing a laugh with my conqueror.

‘Karen has been asking me when you will be ready to take on your first opponent…besides me. I told her I want to spend another few weeks training you, get a couple of more matches in…then, I thought we could do a tag team match as your first?’

‘Tag team?’

‘Sie. I’ll fight with you.’

‘Who will we fight?’ I asked, awkwardly trying to sit up but finding my hands being cuffed over my head made it impossible to do much more than roll onto my side. The cuff chain clicked noisily against the bedframe as I twisted around.

‘Karen makes the matches usually,’ said Ruth, casually ignoring my obvious discomfort from her chilled posture on the sofa, ‘She match people based on skill, record, things like that. The league is still quite small at the moment, we’re working on bringing a few new people in. If you think of anyone, let Karen know.’

I was already thinking about my friend Alex. She and I had been friends since school, and she loved tumbling around on the grass all through our teenage years.

‘So, we could fight Jane and someone else?’

Ruth tilted her head, ‘Jane fights tag with Dani. You want to take them on? You understand that if they win, they get both of us to play with.’

I rolled over on to my back again, slumping down on the bed and letting out a sigh. I was unable to lay in any other comfortable position wearing the handcuffs. The metal bracelets rubbed painfully against my wrists, encouraging me to lie still and stop straining. I could see Ruth smiling, watching me wriggle around, trying unsuccessfully to get comfortable.

‘Does Karen ever fight?’ I asked, suddenly curious.

Ruth frowned in thought, ‘I think she used to. She certainly can fight, I know she started this league with another girl…a blonde women, I can’t remember the name…Raquel I think, or something like that. I’m sure you’ll meet her eventually. Is a rumour that they had a falling out and Karen agreed to administer the league and stay out of the fights. I think they had one big fight and Karen lost.’

‘Sounds interesting,’ I said, pushing myself up the bed just a little to try and get some slack in the cuffs.

Ruth returned to the bed and checked the cuffs, clicking them a little tighter around my wrists.

‘Owww!’ I protested, ‘I’m not going anywhere! Why’d you do that?’

Ruth shrugged, ‘You were rolling around! This will make you stay still and eat pussy like a good boy? Hmm? Maybe I loosen them a little if you please me?’

I sighed and nodded. Ruth mounted my face and I put my tongue to work inside her. She didn’t take the cuffs off afterwards, making me sleep like that despite my protests. Under threat, again, of being gagged with her sports socks, I shut up and slept as best I could with Ruth tucked up against me. In the morning, she used me again before freeing me. I had red rings around my wrists where the cuffs had left their mark overnight.

I felt like a different person now. I had worked hard, eaten right, submitted totally to Ruth’s programme...or beatings! We spent another week training before our next fight. It was the sixth time Ruth and I had fought. I was 0-5, and my standing in the league was rock bottom. Ruth and I squared up once more. Me, now in my traditional, functional, black cycling shorts. Ruth wore yellow low cut one piece swimsuit. I was rested and ready. I had had enough of losing, getting fucked on her terms. I was humble and prepared.
We tussled frantically for almost half an hour. Each coming close to a pin, a submission or a choke. I just managed to squirm out of a camel clutch before she could trap both my arms. I had my arm around her throat more than once, but she managed to wedge her hand inside my arm and slip out both times. I was staggered by a few heavy kicks that dimmed my vision and almost took her head off in return with a powerful slap. She bucked me off a SGP attempt and I lost my grip on her arm at a crucial moment trying to hyperextend her elbow for an armbar. The timer beeped on our clock. Sudden death. It would be decided by one point.

‘Good fight,’ she smiled, a sheen of sweat covered all her exposed skin as we faced each other across the mat, ‘Looks like I taught you well.’

We were both getting tired…but Ruth ran out of gas first. I went for a two leg takedown and scored it, pushing her onto her back and controlling both her legs. I got back to my feet and flipped her over, dropping my ass onto her back and locking her into a boston crab. I eased back slowly but continuously until…she slapped the mat and gave a verbal submission.
I couldn’t believe it. I had won!

We both collapsed on the mat, Ruth, face down, sliding her arms under her head, me on my back, glaring up at the tired ceiling of the hotel room. It didn’t seem real. I had won my first fight in the league. I didn’t own any handcuffs yet, and I didn’t want to use Ruths, so I pulled the laces out of one of my shoes and used them to bind her wrists together tightly behind her back. I rolled her onto her back and seated myself on her stomach, edging up and wedging her tits between my inner thighs. I couldn’t help but flex over her, enjoying the defeated look on her face and the feel of her warm body between my legs. I was already hard inside my shorts in anticipation of finally having my way with her.

Reaching down, I grabbed her chin and squeezed her cheeks, forcing her lips into a silly fish like shape, ‘Finally got you seniorita,’ I smiled, gently squeezing one of her tits with my other hand, ‘Now, I’m gonna fuck you for a change!’

Ruth laughed as I released her chin, ‘One problem…should have taken my swimsuit off before you tied me up…idiota!’

‘Fuck,’ I sighed. Ruth laughed.

It didn’t matter. The swimsuit ripped easy enough 😊

Ruth glared at me as seized the neckline of the suit and tore the thin fabric down her body, exposing those magnificent tits like opening a present. I tore the straps as well and pulled the shredded garment from under her, holding it up for a moment before tossing it to the side of the mat. Ruth rolled her eyes as she looked at it, ‘Lucky it wasn’t expensive huh?’ she said angrily.
Now totally naked and pinned between my legs I couldn’t wait any longer. I grinned and dragged her to her feet by her hair, pulling the hair tie off in the process and dragging her over to the bed and shoving her into the middle of the queen sized space.

I lay back and made Ruth sit on my cock. With my hands free for a change, I was able to explore her exquisite torso and breasts as she kept rhythm on my meat, long brown hair flailing everywhere as she tossed her head around. I ran my hands up and down those perfect thighs and massaged her belly before moving up and squeezing those firm mounds of hers. It didn’t take long before I blew inside her, then slipped a finger onto her clitoris until she got her reward. When I had recovered enough, I lay her on the bed with her head overhanging the edge of the mattress and face fucked her, driving in hard and deep until she gagged repeatedly. I pinched her nipples every time she protested until I squirted down her throat, watching her throat pulse as she was forced to gulp my juices down to prevent herself from choking.

Taking great pleasure in being the winner for a change, I refused to untie her, making her sleep bound up and naked in the bed beside me, just like she had made me do after the previous fights. In the morning, I pulled her bound form face down between my legs as I relaxed back against the wall and pushed her head down onto my cock. I didn’t finish in her mouth, pulling out and folding her in half before climbing on top and going deep until I came inside her. Teasingly, I ate her slowly before having to cut the laces off her wrists where they had become too tight to be unpicked.

Ruth was a really annoyed to have lost. She demanded a rematch immediately and I agreed. Facing off again the following week, she had bought a new swimsuit. Two piece this time, navy blue, strapless and lacing up at the back in a little bow.

‘Well, you’ve taught me everything you know,’ I said as we squared up for our seventh fight, ‘I’ve got your number now, Ruth.’

Ruth planted her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes, ‘I think last time was a fluke. Time to put you back in your place, little puta!’

She didn’t put me back in my place. This time, I won by a wide margin.
The duck well and truly broken, I ran four submissions and two pins against her. She scored nothing. I felt all powerful as I caught her in another boston crab, a camel clutch then a straight armbar before planting my ass on her chest and pinning her to the mat for 10. Exhausted and unable to resist anything I did, Ruth fell to another full body pin where I kissed her nose teasingly as I counted to ten once more. After that, she got a second wind that almost scored her a point with a RNC before I escaped and crushed her face down into a double shoulder lock to finish.

I stripped her of the bra top and used it to bind her elbows behind her back, leaving enough gap between them that it wouldn’t overstress her arms to remain in that position. I made sure it wasn’t too tight but also that she was unable to reach the knots or rip her arms free. I found it quite funny with her lower arms and wrists still free but useless to her. I slapped her ass a few times before stripping her of her bottoms as well. She looked totally confused as to how she has lost by so much. I carried to her to bed and unloaded inside her again. Recovering before pulling her onto my lap and tugging on her hair, forcing her head beck while I took her nipples in my mouth and slipped my cock back inside her. I was a fucking king! Ruth groaned with pleasure and frustration as I ripped three orgasms from her before allowing her to relax. I straddled her again and gripped my shaft, gently rubbing the head of my cock over her breasts. Open mouthed, she struggled to catch her breath, ‘I think… I taught you… too well,’ she offered.

It was a moment to be generous. Ruth had indeed taken this guy made of jelly and moulded me into a fighter, ‘You taught me really well Ruth. I’m really grateful I have you as a trainer. It’s been a fucking hard journey but this…’ I flexed my biceps and gently squeezed her tits, ‘this is all because of you.’

Ruth laughed, ‘Oh I feel so lucky,’ she said sarcastically.

I edged up on her body and sat on her chest, pulling her head up by her pony tail and pushing my cock between her lips. I took my time, building slowly before squirting down her throat. I let her sleep after that, refusing once again to untie her.

‘You could untie me so I can go smoke,’ she said.

‘No,’ I replied, ‘this will help you quit.’

She hissed at me, swearing at me in Spanish.

‘Hey! I don’t know what that means seniorita but you want MY socks in YOUR mouth?’ I said sternly, ‘Or maybe you haven’t had enough cock down your throat? How about it, want me to sleep with my cock in your mouth?’
Ruth sighed and looked up at the ceiling, ‘Ok, I’ll be quiet,’ she replied, before flopping down on the bed, spooning up behind me as I pulled the covers over us.

In the morning, I quietly got under the sheets and woke her with my tongue. While she was still calming herself, I sat on her chest and filled her mouth again. I was not gentle or caring with it either, making her gag over and over until she gargled my juice and bubbles of my cum oozed around her lips.

This time she coughed and spat out a load of my cum, ‘FUCK!,’ she exclaimed, ‘how much you have?!’ she said, surprised at the size of the load I had pumped between her lips.

I kept her bound while we showered. Soaping her up was delightful as she slumped against the wall of the cubical. Just when she thought it was over, I scooped her up and pinned her against the tiles, I reached down and lifted one of her legs up, resting it on my shoulder before slipping inside her once again, ‘Again!’ she exclaimed, ‘I can’t take it much more!’

I could, and I had once last orgasm inside her before allowing her to slide down the tiles onto the floor of the shower tray while I cleaned myself. I wanted to show some dominance since I hadn’t had a chance so far and because she had shown so much after the fights she had won.

‘You want another rematch seniorita?’ I said, picking her up again and turning the shower off.

‘Hell no!’ she exclaimed comically, water dripping down her face and streaming over her breasts, ‘you can go kick someone else’s ass for a change eh?’. I turned her around and started to undo her bra binding. The water, and her almost constant straining had left the knots too tight to remove, so once again I had to cut it off her. Ruth lost another swimsuit to me.

‘Buy some handcuffs!’ she said jokingly, tossing the shredded bra at me as we got dressed. I caught it neatly and dropped it into my bag, ‘memento,’ I smiled, zipping the holdall closed. Ruth and I kissed gently before we left the hotel room and checked out. It would be the last time we would fight as rivals one on one for a while, but we had a friendship that would last forever. As we went to leave the room, I circled her waist and backed her against the door. She slipped her arms around my shoulders and we kissed, ‘Thanks again for training me,’ I said.

Ruth smiled, ‘I’m actually quite pleased you won. Shows how good of a teacher I am…and the sex was good too,’ she winked, ‘Now, I have about fifty rooms to service and I’m late!’

It felt like something had passed. I would fight Ruth many more times during my time with the league, mostly I would win, but she would defeat me a few more times over the years.

I met Karen the following afternoon, sitting down at her kitchen table she offered me a soda as we reviewed my place in the league.

‘Ok,’ she began, ‘Ruth says you are trained and ready. You are formally released from under her wing and you are now officially ranked in the league…at the very bottom,’ she laughed.

‘5 for 2, I expected to be,’ I replied.

Karen span her laptop around and showed me the list of names of other ladies I could now challenge. There was Jane, right at the top.

‘Jane,’ I said quickly.

‘Not a chance,’ replied Karen, ‘She’ll tear you apart and scare you off. You’d be no challenge anyway. How about Becky or Dani?’

She could see my disappointment and after a few seconds she sucked in her lips, ‘Ok…tell you what. I’ll give you Jane, but as part of a tag team. You and Ruth can take on her and Dani?’

I agreed immediately.

‘Good luck,’ she said, entering the match into the calendar, ‘You want a rude awakening, I’m only to happy to give it to you.’

I texted Ruth with the news. She was happy to pair with me. It was the real start of my time in the league. The following week, Ruth and I made our way to the hotel for the fight. I’m sure, dear reader, that you know how that went, but if you don’t…read the first of my stories, Hotel Scuffle. It was a rude awakening indeed.

---

So, there it is. My induction and training in the league. Every step, every fight bringing me up to a standard where I could compete…although that is still debatable against some opponents. I owe a lot to Ruth really. She beat my ass over and over until I learned to defend myself. She bent and twisted me into screaming submissions until I learned how to avoid them. The sexy seniorita made me.

Now back to tonight. It felt like I had waited ages for my opponent to knock on the door, whoever it was. Finally, just as I was about to call Karen, there was a few thuds on the wood. I hopped up from the cheap hotel sofa and answered the door.

I smiled at the women standing there.

‘Hey Alex.’

My smile vanished a moment later…something was…off, about her...very off!

The Terror Twins
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 14:38
Last Achievements

Seniorita taught him well

It was about time to fight with Alex. But why is she off? I am beginning to think Nicole casted some demonic spell on Alex to make her wild and evil
The Following User Says Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-20, 23:20
Last Achievements

The Heel Turn

Now, you know how in professional wrestling, you have the good guy character…and the bad guy character? The Face, and the Heel. The Face always plays by the rules, love their fans, shows respect and never cheats. They give off a positive energy. Alex had always been the leagues true face wrestler in that sense. She always wore soft colours, always smiling, happy to fight anyone even if she got trashed almost every time. When she lost, she took her sexual forfeits without complaining and always had some light trash talking to see you off.

This…was not the same Alex. I could tell that straight away.

Alex’s hair seemed darker and a little shorter. The ponytail was gone, and the now dark brown strands were clipped rough at the ends and hung around her ears, almost messy. She wore a dark hooded top and jeans as she grinned at me from under the hood.

‘Hey,’ she said cheerily. She edged past me into the room and dropped her bag onto the end of the bed, sweeping the hood off her head and turning to face me, ‘Been looking forward to this one. It’s been far too long since you broke me in,’

‘I was thinking the same thing,’ I replied. There was an odd awkward silence as we looked at each other for a few seconds.

‘It won’t be so easy this time,’ she said, her voice dropping lower as she narrowed her eyes, ‘I’m a little more…prepared, you know?’

‘I’m…sure,’ I said, unable to hide my nervousness. Alex picked up on it right away and smiled, ‘I’ll get changed then,’ she said, slipping into the bathroom and closing the door.

I gulped. This was pretty unusual for her. I paced about the room, wringing my hands, wondering what the fuck was going on. Like I said, Alex had always been a whipping girl but at the last tournament she has shown a mean streak that none of us realised she had. She caught Suki in a babyswing bow and arrow hold and simply refused to let her go, even when she verbally submitted. I can still remember the look of sick delight on her face as she swung her trapped and crying victim between her legs until the poor Japanese girl literally passed out from the pain. Karen had to step in and tell her to release the hold or she would have just kept on torturing her. She won two more fights that night before being stopped by the ebony skinned muscled tank that was Stella. But even then, she was indignant, angry at having lost. She was…different now, but why.

I grabbed my phone and texted Karen.

HAS ALEX BEEN OK LATELY?

I got a reply a few seconds later. Karen was never far from her phone.
GUESS SO. WHY?

I sighed. Maybe it was nothing. She had to be sick of losing so maybe she took somebody up on the offer of some extra training. I tapped out another message.

WHO’S HER TRAINER?

I waited. I saw the three dots showing that Karen was typing.

NICOLE

My blood went cold in my veins.

Of course. Nicole beat her in the first ever tournament and they were already talking later that very night. Alex was being training by fucking Nicole! I shuddered, remembering what the sadistic goth had put me through only a few weeks ago. The pain in my ribs and jaw seemed to flare up for a moment, reminding me of my hospital stay after she had finished beating the shit out of me.

Nicole was suspended for a while for her actions, but it seemed her prodigy was coming along nicely.

I stepped carefully to the window and peeped through the curtains into the dark parking lot. There were a few cars, but I couldn’t see Nicoles. She drove a dark BMW I think. I couldn’t remember too clearly. The last time I had been in it was when she was driving me to the emergency department. No…couldn’t see it. Didn’t mean it wasn’t there though...somewhere, with my nemesis inside, still pissed at being suspended. Alex was here to put some hurt on me on her behalf! Oh shit, what if sh-
‘You ready?’ said Alex.

I span around. Alex was out of the bathroom and standing ten feet away. Ok, now I knew she had made a heel turn!

The airy blue top and long leggings were gone. The women in front of me wore a black swimsuit top, low cut with one strap sweeping over her right shoulder, leaving her left shoulder bare. Tight black shorts wrapped around her ass and looked to be about four inches long, exposing her seldom seen, and quite pale upper thighs.

‘Is everything alright with you?’ I asked. Alex stepped closer, a fake looking smile on her face, ‘Of course. Why wouldn’t I be just fine?’

I was expecting Nicole to burst through the door any second and the two of them to double team me. I felt confident I could beat Alex…well, I was, until I saw her, but I was NOT itching for another bout with Nicole anytime soon. She terrified me more than any other women alive.

Alex laughed, ‘I thought you’d been looking forward to fighting me? I’m an easy fight…or so I hear?’

‘I am... you’re not…I just…forgot that Nicole was training you.’

‘Yeah,’ said Alex, easing down to sit on the end of the bed, leaning back on her palms and arching her back to stretch, ‘She’s a hard teacher. Fucking hard. I’ve been stretched out, beaten down and twisted into positions I didn’t even know a human body could handle. I’ve been seeing her on and off since the first tournament you invited me to. She’s quite a character? You’re ok with her training me, aren’t you?’

‘Yeah, of course.’

‘Then there’s no issue. Yes she’s been…instilling some more fire into me you might say…making me a little more ruthless, but that’s a good thing! I don’t want to be just a joke getting beat every time. I want to win. I have it all under control, I promise.’

‘Tell that to Suki.’

Alex sighed and let her head flop back for a moment to stare at the ceiling before looking back at me, ‘C’mon, she’s an arrogant little girl. I put her in her place, and hey, if she wanted me to stop, she should have tapped, or verbally submitted.’

‘Alex, you had her by the wrists and ankles so she couldn’t tap, she verbally submitted several times! You were hurting her so bad she literally passed out!’

Alex laughed, ‘It was so loud in there, I couldn’t hear her. She should speak up.’

I raised an eyebrow, ‘Really Alex?’

She shook her head and got to her feet, ‘I know Nicole treated you pretty badly,’

‘Badly? She tied me up and beat the shit out of me over and over, Alex. She gagged me so I couldn’t even scream and pounded my ribs until I needed a night in the hospital! She damn near twisted my arms out of my sockets, partially dislocate my jaw and snapped me like a fucking wishbone!’
Alex raised her arms, ‘Yeah ok, that was wrong. She was a little too rough, but it’s done now, right? You have to move on, concentrate on me!’
I shrugged, ‘Ok. Fair enough.’

‘And I brought birth control this time she you don’t even need condoms!’ she said gleefully, harkening back to our first fight where she was still a bit sketchy about the whole sex after the fight thing that our league had going.
I smiled, feeling more at ease, ‘Ok then. Rules?’

‘That’s better,’ said Alex, her voice purring softly, ‘How about a time limit. Thirty minutes? Standard rules, most points wins?’ she reached opened her bag and I could see ropes, handcuffs and some other things buried underneath them. ‘And proper ending this time?’

I nodded, ‘You’re on.’

My confidence was returning. Alex was quite a bit smaller than me, although she had clearly gained some muscle mass. I felt I’d able to bring her down to the mat quickly and get those points. I had won our first fight 3-2. I was surprised that she scored anything but then, I was a little less careful than I was these days. Our second fight saw me compete against her and her friend Laura in a handicap match. I lost, obviously, but she did show great technical improvement, Nicoles handiwork, even though I didn’t realise it then.

Alex shifted her weight from leg to leg, hands on hips, a strange looking smile on her face. I didn’t like this at all but what could I do? I could hardly back out now. I resolved to win this as fast as possible. I’d be much happier once I had her restrained on the bed.

‘Ready?’ she said.

I raised my arms and slid one leg back, ‘When you are!’

Alex rushed me, bounding forwards and throwing up her foot in a step kick. I bent neatly to the left and sidestepped away. She chased me down straight away and swung another kick, just missing me as I backed up, working my way around the mat, trying to keep her at bay. Alex was getting good with these kicks. The next one, I managed to chop away with my arm, but I ran out of mat. Alex hopped in and swung a kick into my side. I part blocked it but the shock went right through my still injured ribs. I snapped out a jab, catching her on the side of the head and driving her back. I advanced, throwing my own kick and peppering her with jabs that all seemed to miss or hit her on the arms. She had become a slippery bitch, ducking and rolling away, always seeming to catch me on the way in.

We circled and struck for a few more seconds before she feinted to the left and swung her fist into my ribs, getting close and working on the inside. I winced and groaned as I pushed her away, trying to get some distance but she came in again. Another hook punch to my side, then a side kick that landed. I yelped in pain, dropping my arm to protect the wounded bones under the skin but she just kept targeting them. Fuck! She was going right for the area she KNEW I was hurt. Nicole had told her where I was vulnerable…and she was fucking going for it!

I gritted my teeth and shuffled back. Alex prowled like a cat, smiling at me even as we were both breathing heavily. Here she came again! Another clean strike to my side, then another. I hunched forwards and she draped an arm over my back before ramming her knee into my side with full force. I couldn’t take any more there and wrapped my arms around her waist and went deadweight, dragging her to the mat.

From there, I had a little advantage, clawing at her and dragging her towards me. We pushed and rolled as we fought for position, Alex still trying to strike with her knees and fists into my side. The dull ache there was growing fast and my injured shoulder and wrist were also starting to hurt. I hoped Nicole hadn’t heard about those little problems and passed them on to her minime!
We rolled again and I managed to get on top, seizing her wrists and slamming her arms down to the mat. I took a moment as we both looked at each other, already out of breath and gasping. Now I edged up on her body, needling her arms with my knees one at a time and going for a SGP. Alex bucked and bridged frantically as I struggled to keep her down, delivering a hard slap to her cheek in the process, snapping her head over and making has snarl with anger. I planted my ass on her chest and spread my knees a little, ‘One…two…three…four…’

Alex flicked her legs up and tried to wrap them around my upper body but I bend forwards just enough that she couldn’t reach. Her feet dropped back to the mat but she tried again immediately.

‘five…six…’

Alex got one foot under my armpit and unbalanced me. I tried to shift my weight to counter but she bridged with her other leg and unseated me, breaking the pin. Rolling with me she tried to seize my legs and go for a boston crab but I twisted my hips violently and got onto my back. She was now sat on my chest, facing my feet. Guess what? She drove an elbow down into my ribs! I screamed in pain and shoved her in the back, trying to push her forward and off me. I thought I had done it but Alex slammed her palms into the mat and stretched her legs out. Before I realised what I had done, my head was between her thighs…and the slammed closed against my skull. Immediately I wrapped my hands around her legs and tried to pry them apart. Alex arched her back and looked over her shoulder, enjoying the view of my head between her legs facing her ass. She locked her ankles and tightened up. Reaching down and grabbing my hair, she yanked my head up, mashing my face into her shorts and wedging my throat against her sex. I was trapped in her reverse headscissors.

‘Ha!’ exclaimed Alex. Now she took my ankles and bent my legs at the knees until my heels pressed into my thighs on the outside. It was painful to have my knee joint twisted like that…and totally immobilising. I dug my fingers in, trying to work them between my cheeks and her thighs for more leverage but after a few seconds I realised it was useless.

Alex had power in her legs but not enough to really submit me like this…errr, or so I thought. An instant later as I looked into her grinning face her thighs contracted around my head and crushed into my skull. I gasped in disbelief and reached over my head, trying to get to her ankles to relieve at least some of the pressure. I got a hand to her feet and tugged at her toes, even trying to bend them, hoping she would have to release me. No such luck.
I tried to roll, to sit up, anything to ease the pain but I was well and truly stuck. Alex had my ankles and was slowly crushing my head. I couldn’t believe it, I was going to have to submit.

‘Go on, tap!’ she instructed, adding pressure from her legs, ‘Oh…not enough for you?’ she added, reaching for my head again and grabbing my hair. She switched the straight headscissors for a reverse figure four headlock, slipping one leg behind my head and hooking the other around her own ankle. Now the pressure intensified to the point where I was starting to pass out. Fuck it! I tapped out on her ass cheek.

Alex eased up instantly, but kept me in the figure four, my face pressed into her has ass. I rested my hands on her bare skin, feeling the tense muscles underneath ready to constrict again at a moments notice and put me to sleep.

‘I’ll hear you say it as well,’ she smiled.

‘I submit,’ I replied. Alex laughed gleefully.

Suddenly, I heard a noise in the bedroom area, out of sight. Sounded like the door opening. Shit! We really didn’t want room service of any of the “uninitiated” hotel staff walking in on us doing this. I slapped Alex ass, ‘Let go!’ I said, wanting to look at least presentable to whoever it was, rather than locked between a girls thighs. I assumed she would let me go quickly...but she squeezed me tightly!

‘No need to worry, big boy,’ she replied, her voice dropping low again in contrast to her knowing smile.

A figure slid around the corner, leaning up against the side of the alcove. I don’t have any heart problems…but when I saw it was Nicole, I swear I almost had a coronary. Nicole folded her arms and winked at me, ‘Guten arbend,’ she drawled, ‘sooooo good to see you again so soon!’

The Terror Twins
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-20, 01:18
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

he’s in big trouble if he loses now. wonder if Nicole will let him phone a friend haha
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-20, 01:46
Last Achievements

Oh Alex you really fell to the dark side.
OK I am now pretty sure that she did not get sick at their scheduled match. Those girls worked together and trapped him. Again.
But If Nic does not get involved my favourite is still our guy.

Thanks again
Old 20-Sep-20, 23:29
Last Achievements

Terror gripped me at the sight of my…well, torturer! I clawed at Alex’s thighs trying to get free but she squeezed again, forcing me to stop through sheer pain. I realised as she laughed, that she was clearly in on this.

‘Stop!’ she commanded. I held up my palms in surrender, my eyes fixed on Nicole, slouched against the alcove, smiling at me. Those white teeth showing between that oily jet black lipstick. I could still taste that slimy matt lip grease on my tongue, even now! She looked as she always did. Shaggy black hair around her head, lots of black makeup around the eyes and mouth. Tight black clothing covered her, long sleeved thin top with what looked like a black fishnet short sleeve over the top of it and figure hugging leggings with heavy looking boots halfway up to her knees. She wore what looked like a thick black choker collar around her neck and a silver studded leather belt around her waist. She now had a silver horseshoe shaped septum piercing as well, that was new.

Alex’s thighs held me tightly. I could feel pressure all around my head but I realised she was just holding me still. As long as I didn’t struggle, she wouldn’t squeeze harder.

‘Aren’t you going to say hello?’ said Nicole.

‘I would,’ said Alex, sternly.

I gulped as best I could with my throat wedged up against Alex’s ass, ‘Hello Nicole.’

The gothic destroyer shoved off from the wall and stepped onto the mat, arms folded, rolling her tongue across her lips as she looked down at me sadistically. She stopped beside us and smirked, ‘How do you like my trainee?’ she asked. Alex giggled.

My worst fears were realised. Nicole had really got her claws into sweet, innocent little Alex. The steady change in demeanor since the first tournament, the darkening personality, the sadistic enjoyment in torturing a defeated opponent, even the change in clothing, all down to Nicole.

‘Well?!’ she hissed, eyed narrowing.

My jaw was still compressed by Alex’s thighs, but I managed to groan out, ‘Oh you’ve done a great job.’

Nicole rolled her eyes, ‘Pfft…sarcasm, what else should I have expected, hmm?’

‘He’s fucking terrified of you,’ said Alex, arching her back again and looking over her shoulder, down her own back and over her ass cheeks to my trapped head.

‘He should be,’ said Nicole, slowly crouching down to hover over me, ‘The little prick got me suspended after all, just because I was a little rough with him. Awwww, you a big tough guy who can’t handle a dominant woman, huh? You gonna cry like you did when I gagged you?’

I couldn’t let that pass! I pulled at Alex’s thighs, trying to loosen them enough to talk, ‘Karen wanted to kick you out completely! I asked her not to. You’re only still in the league because of me, vampire!’

Nicole rolled her eyes and let the insult pass. Reaching down, she pressed her fingertip to the end of my nose, ‘Well you needn’t worry, I’m not here to fight you. I’m just here to watch my student kick your ass!’

With that, Nicole stood and edged back to the sofa at the edge of the mat, slumping down and relaxing back, even manspreading her legs, ‘What’s the score?’ she asked.

‘I just won the first fall,’ said Alex, ‘His poor ribs are hurting,’

‘Not just his ribs, remember,’ said Nicole.

Alex laughed and suddenly released the figure four, rolling to the side and quickly getting to her feet. I eased over onto all fours and got to my feet. Alex posed on the other side of the mat. Suddenly she was so much more dangerous. My eyes went from her to Nicole who smiled back at me, ‘Well,’ she said, ‘go get him Alex!’

I glanced from Alex to Nicole. Fuck! This was not a good situation to be in. I doubted Nicole would do anything to me during the fight and risk getting expelled from the league, but you try fucking fighting with a tiger sat at the edge of the mat who wants to bite your head off. Distracting is not the word. I focused on Alex and tried to concentrate.

Alex edged forward again and commenced her striking game. Once again, she targeted my damaged ribs perfectly, preventing me from getting any good offence off. A we circled, I could see Nicole spread out on the sofa, a satisfied little smile on her face. Alex’s knuckles dug in again, finding the gap between two of my ribs and sending a ripping scream of pain up my side. Nicole laughed out loud as I hopped back, keeping one arm low and trying desperately to protect my side. Alex was enjoying herself, her face twisted into a sick frenzy of sadistic pleasure. Now she tried a few kicks. I avoided the first few but she backed me into a corner and her instep made contact with my blocking arm. My block took some of the impact off but it still hurt like hell and prevented me from using the arm to fight back. I was fighting one handed…and I couldn’t last like that. I had to get her off her feet.

Alex came in again but I counter lunged, using my greater weight to shut her down. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her to the mat. That was easy enough. I realised I wasn’t going to be able to stand and strike with her. The tiny brunette squirmed out my grasp reached over my head to hook me into a headlock, snapping her legs closed around my torso as she squeezed my head into her side. I groaned in dismay as she tightened up, crushing my midsection in a tight scissor hold. My fucking ribs again! I pulled my head free from the headlock easy enough, but she grabbed both my wrists, pitching sideways onto the mat. I strained to free myself as her legs compressed me harder and harder. I just wanted to ease the agony in my torso so I twisted my hips but in turning sideways, I just made it easier for her to lock her scissor hold in. Now on my back, with Alex’s vice like legs across my lower chest I arched my back and screamed out loud. Alex stretched herself out and poured on the pressure. Her scissors were bone crunching! I found myself unable to draw breath as my lungs were compressed between her pasty thighs. I steeled my stomach muscles and tried to inhale. No good. I was in agony again and couldn’t take it.

‘I SUBMIT!!’ I screamed with the last of the air I had in me.

Alex parted her legs and shoved me out, getting quickly to her feet and raising an arm, ‘2-0!’ she cried. I rolled onto my knees and pressed my forehead into the mat. I was in real trouble here.

‘Good girl Alex,’ said Nicole, clapping a few times. Leaning forward, she sniggered at me, ‘Does it hurt pretty boy?’

My only chance was to get angry, to blot out the pain with something stronger. I glared at her for a second before getting back up. I rolled my shoulders and faced Alex again. This time, I leaned forwards and extended my arms, encouraging her to lock up and wrestle rather than punch. She obliged and we started trying to grab each other’s arms as we circled. Once again, she got the better.

I never knew Alex had such speed. Nicole, once again.

She grabbed my wrist and brutally twisted my arm over her shoulder like she was trying to twirl me in a dance. I yelped and fell to my knees. My shoulder. She was going after my injured shoulder, obviously. I drove a punch into her leg to try and make her let go but she twisted my arm again before kicking me in the injured ribs. I dropped face down onto the mat and felt her ass land on my back a moment later, my arm still held in her grasp and trapped in a nasty shoulder lock. I pawed and clawed at the mat with my free hand, at least for a few seconds before she casually reached over and took control of that arm as well. In short order, she had both my arms twisted up behind me pointing straight up at the ceiling. She edged up on my back, centring her weight just below my shoulders. Once again, I was eating the mat.

‘Slow down,’ called Nicole, ‘Take your time, draw it out. Enjoy your control.’
It hurt so bad I was already whimpering, unable to offer even the slightest resistance with my arms in the strappado position. Alex’s fingers gripped my wrists like handcuffs and her thighs pressed into my sides, preventing any relief from the pain in my shoulders. I’m almost embarrassed to say that I considered biting her. I might have been able to reach her knees if I craned my head enough, but I realised that resorting to Janes (sometimes) dirty tactics wouldn’t save me, even if I could. She would either just spread her knees out of range or break both my arms. I planted my forehead on the mat and gritted my teeth.

Following Nicoles command she held me like that for a short while, moving my arms apart, then close together again, extracting little cries of pain from me. To add to the humiliation, I felt her take one of my fingers in her mouth and suck gently, sliding her tongue around it for a few seconds. Nicole burst out laughing again, obviously enjoying the entertainment. Alex sucked two more of my fingers before she got bored and slowly began to lever my arms up.

‘Let’s hear it please!’ she said. I panicked at the new pain and turned my head to look up at her through one eye. I could see her grinning down at me.

I coughed and spluttered, ‘Ok, I give!’

Alex sat high on my back, chest out, head up and shoulders back, her grip on my wrists like iron and looking down her nose at me with utter contempt. Total dominance unlike I’d ever seen from her. As I looked up at her though the pain haze and I realised I was not fighting sweet little Alex anymore. She was hardened and brutal…like her teacher. I could only hope I could find a way through before she totally smashed me. Alex looked down at me, ‘Say it again,’ she smiled before pushing my arms forward again.

‘I SUBMIT!’ I cried.

Now she let go and stood. I was 3-0 down and Alex was riding high. I couldn’t see how I was going to turn this around from here. Nicole sat silently, watching the show as a proud teacher enjoying her pupil dominate her opponent. Pain flared in my arm and torso as I got back to the side of the mat. Alex stood on the other side. She ran her tongue over her lips and winked at Nicole. She knew how bad I was hurt.

It very quickly became 4-0. Fighting defensively and trying to protect myself, Alex found the opening and brought me down to the mat again. I was still trying to protect my side when she twisted her hips and thew a heavy kick at my head. I turned my face away but the impact was still pretty nasty, stunning me and dropping me to the mat like a kickboxer. As I got to all fours, Alex’s foot made contact with my side again, detonating agonising pain once more and rolling me over across the mat until I was face down. I struggled to all fours again, but a heel stabbed into the middle of my back, smooshing me down onto the floor like a frog.

‘Down boy!’ I heard her say.

Mounting my back once more, she twisted my damaged arm behind my back, holding my wrist so tightly it felt like she was cutting off the blood to my hand. She took a moment to catch her breath and ruffle my hair playfully before she started to twist my arm up towards the middle of my shoulder blades. I was almost crying as I tapped the mat with my free hand, ‘I give!’ I whimpered.

‘This is getting embarrassing,’ said Alex, ‘I think you want to lose? You wanna get fucked so bad just say, “Please fuck me Alex” and I will!’ Both women laughed at me, cutting deep into my ego.

Alex leaned down, seizing my hair and pressing her lips against my ear, ‘You wanna beg me to fuck you, I’m listening?’ she added, ‘I can’t wait to get my shorts off and trap your head between my legs!’ What the hell had happened to this girl!!?

‘Not on your life!’ I replied. I might have been hurting but I was defiant to the end. Alex cranked my wrist up a little higher, throwing her head back and laughing again as I gritted my teeth and groaned. I was in so much pain I was starting to feel physically sick.

‘Enough Alex, let him up,’ said Nicole, clapping her protégé again.

4-0 became 5-0 after a long struggle. Alex grappled with me on our feet before tripping me to the mat where we landed with our legs and arms wound around each other’s. I hugged her close and tried to keep the distance short to prevent her getting enough distance to punch or kick, but she eventually rolled me onto my back and mounted me. Her weight on my stomach made my ribs burn and I reached up, trying to grab her hair. My hand closed around her brunette locks, but she took my other hand in return and pinned it to the mat beside my head. Now she dug her thumb into the underside of my wrist and her index finger into the top of my other hand. I was unable to keep the grip on her hair under that pressure and I let go, ‘Awwww, nooooo!’ I let slip as she took my wrist and slammed it down to the mat as she had with the other.

Flattening down on me I was powerless to prevent her winding her legs around mine and hooking her ankles across my shins. I knew the grapevine was coming, but I didn’t think Alex had the leg power to force a submission from it. During our last fight she managed to lock one in, but she couldn’t finish. This time, I could tell she had been on the thighmaster! Forced to look right into her smiling face as she spread me, I fought against her legs. Surprisingly, I was the stronger at first, but the beating I had already taken sapped my strength. After about a minute of resistance, my legs split apart, and Alex brought my wrists together above my head, pressing her palms to mine and interlocking her fingers with my own.

‘This feels familiar!’ she whispered, our breath mingling as we lay nose to nose.

It hurt, but I felt I could stand it. My inner thighs burned but Alex just didn’t quite have the leg strength in that way to split me like the other women in the league. But it didn’t matter, because she was technically pinning me as well.

‘Don’t let him kiss you,’ said Nicole.

Alex laughed, ‘Yeah I know, he’s tricky like that!’

I turned my head sideways to look over at Nicole, still slouched on the sofa, ‘Are you STILL bitter about that Nic?’ I shouted, ‘You can’t stand the fact that I beat you!’

Nicole jumped off the sofa onto the mat and scrambled over on her knees, bending down and getting close to my face, ‘FUCK YOU!’ she hissed, ‘I had you and you distracted me with some typical male bullshit! I’m gonna pay you back for that EVERY SINGLE TIME we fight! I’m gonna break you so hard when I get my hands on you next time, you won’t EVER want to fight again!’

‘Bitch!’ I hissed back.

Nicole licked her fingertips and wiped them across my cheek, ‘Count this prick out,’ she commanded before pushing back and returning to the sofa. Alex counted to ten, very, very slowly, enjoying my pathetic struggles. I felt her nipples through her swim top. My struggling and grinding against her body as obviously turning her on and so it started to do the same for me. My cock grew hard in my pants within a few seconds and that little voice inside my head told me to relax and just enjoy what was happening. Alex seemed to read my minds mind and licked her lips, ‘Enjoying yourself?’ she whispered, ‘You already know I am. Come on, you can get out of this…just struggle a little harder, yeah, like that!’

I just couldn’t get free. A well applied grapevine with arms over head is almost impossible break. All the women of the league seemed to know this was a vulnerability of mine and I’d found myself like this over and over in my matches. Jane even did it at home in bed, locking me up tight and making me beg her for sex…not that I minded begging for sex from Jane these days 😊 But here and now, it was both painful and humiliating, and I was well and truly trapped. Alex continued the slow count and I went limp. Unable to struggle any more. Her smile grew wider as she finished the ten count and took the fall.

Nose to nose I looked up at the women kicking my ass. Sweet little Alexandra. We’d been friends for years. Many more years than she had known Nicole. I could still remember the end of our first match, me sat on her chest with my cock buried up to my balls in her mouth. She had gone very dark since meeting Nicole, ‘You don’t have to be like this,’ I whispered.
Alex didn’t even flinch, ‘I know, but I really like it!’

‘You really want to be like her?’ I asked.

Alex pouted her lips and rolled her eyes for a moment, ‘Maybe not the whole goth image, but an ass kicker…a winner, yeah, I want that.’

‘Alex…’

‘You ready to beg for a fucking yet?’ she said, cutting me off.

Our friendship was clearly on a break, ‘Fuck you!’ I replied.

Alex giggled, ‘I’ll hear you beg tonight…I promise you.’

She let me up, releasing me from the grapevine and stepping back to her side of the mat, swinging her hips in an incredible provocative manner.

There were only a few minutes left on the clock and I was determined to go out with at least one point.

My arm hurt so bad that every time I tried to raise it to shoulder height, it felt like a needle was spearing across my upper back. I hunkered down and prepared to meet Alex for the last fall.

Alex didn’t let up or slow down at all. She bounded across the mat and unloaded at me. I was so pained and weak that I couldn’t block anything. Punches landed on my head and side for several seconds before she swung her foot into my leg, literally kicking my feet out from under me. As I hit the mat, she was already coming down to meet me, her palm mashing my head into the floor as we struggled for control again. This time, I flung my legs up and caught her in a scissor hold but before I could apply any pressure, Alex drove her knuckles into my side again and ripped herself free.

Laying on the mat I tried to keep facing her as she moved around me but I was too slow. Alex darted in and out, looking for an opening before seizing my ankle and dragging me into the middle of the mat. I cried out and tried to kick her with my free leg but missed. She stamped on my stomach in return.

‘Finish him Alex!’ shouted Nicole.

Alex fell on top of me and forced me over onto my stomach. I though she was going to go for another hammerlock so I tucked my arms in as best I could, but her right arm snaked around my throat! She was going for a chokehold. She was already trying to secure the RNC when I grabbed at her choking arm and pulled down, fighting desperately to prevent her applying pressure to my neck. Planting her feet either side of me she pulled me up, bending my back and trying feverishly to sink the hold in tight. We were at stalemate for a few moments, Alex on my back and me being bowed painfully as I fought to resist the choke. Somehow, I got both hands around her choking forearm and pulled down sharply, ripping her arm away from my throat. I hit the mat face down again but then, in an instant…it was over.
Alex didn’t bother trying to re-establish the choke, she hooked both my arms with hers and pulled them back, bending down and pressing her weight onto my back to prevent my struggles as she tied up both my arms behind my back with her own.

‘Come on!’ she grunted as she fought to drag my arms back. Alex’s arms were weaker than mine…but she had leverage and position. I let out a scream of effort as I put all my energy and strength into one last effort to break free. Alex rode it out until I slumped, exhausted as she locked her hands together behind my back, hooking both my arms at the elbow. I was done.

We were both breathing heavily as we paused. I guess we both knew it was over from here. I could feel red hot breath in my ear as she heaved in air, resting her head on mine, ‘You’re fucked!’ she whispered.

‘Bring him over here Alex,’ said Nicole, sitting up on the sofa.

‘Love to,’ she replied.

She sat up a little and began shuffling me round to face Nicole, no doubt wanting her teacher to witness my final submission. I squirmed again, but it was useless. Alex arms were like iron bars around mine and her weight on my back kept my chest compressed into the mat, leaving me just about breathless. Now she wiggled me forwards a few inches at a time, working me slowly across the mat to the edge where Nicole was sat. When we were about a foot from the end, Alex brought her legs forward and draped my arms back across her thighs, setting me up for a camel clutch. I was in too much pain to resist as she moved up on my back a little, locking in the hold tightly and making sure there was no prospect of me slipping out. Now her hands rubbed my compressed shoulders, working their way to the back of my neck, then round my head to lock together under my chin. I was pulled up, my back bending again as my arms flapped uselessly over her thighs. Alex pulled me slowly, until I found myself looking up at Nicole as she leaned forwards at the edge of the sofa.

‘You look a little stuck there,’ she smiled. I didn’t answer.

‘So, now that you’ve taken her on, how do you think my trainee is coming along hmm? Isn’t she just amazing?’

‘Awww,’ said Alex.

‘You’ve turned her into a psycho like you,’ I managed, my chest burning as I was stretched back.

Nicole shrugged her shoulders, ‘If you mean I made her stronger, then yea, I suppose I did. Oh, by the way, I guess I should come clean that she wasn’t really sick or anything last time. The little “mix up” was arranged so I could beat you down.’

My back twinged painfully. I squeezed a few tears out of my eyes as Nicole licked her lips, ‘She fucks like a rabbit as well, did you know that?’
‘Oh, he’s gonna find out!’ said Alex.

‘Don’t worry. I won’t stay around for that,’ said Nicole, ‘I just wanted you to know that we are going to dominate this league. All the newbies that come in are going to face us and learn how to win. You, Jane, Rachel and the rest, you’re all old timers. We’re going to show people how to crush opponents and dominate pathetic wimps like you from now on.’

Alex slipped her fingers into the corners of my lips and stretched them out while maintaining the camel clutch. I tried to bite her fingers but it was no use. I felt awful, like my lips were going to split open. I said “stop” but the sound was a muffled noise that just made both women laugh.

‘Huh? What was that?’ said Alex.

I tried again but I could speak with her fingers hooked into my cheeks.
‘You look fucking ridiculous!’ said Nicole, ‘A little harder, Alex.’

Alex worked her fingers in deeper and pulled harder. It felt like my lips were going to split in the middle. I flapped my arm and tapped out on Alex’s leg. Abruptly, she let go, pulling her fingers out of my mouth and letting me flop to the floor, hanging between her legs with my arms still trapped.

‘That would be 6-0…and the match,’ said Alex, patting me on the back of the head.

Nicole clapped, ‘Good job Alex, that was amazing. You totally dominated him from the first fall. Now, put him in a lotus lock and I’ll get you some stuff to tie him up,’ she said.

‘Sure,’ replied Alex.

As Nicole stood, Alex pushed my face back down to the mat and crossed her ankles behind my head, squeezing my shoulders between her thighs again and mashing my face into the floor. I watched Nicole, over Alex’s dangling right foot, go to Alex’s bag on the bed and withdraw several items. As she walked back, she let a pair of handcuffs dangle on her finger, ‘You recognise these?’ she grinned. I did, they were the same pair she used on me last time, making me sleep while wearing them leaving me with painful red rings around my wrists for days. I could still see the red tint of my own blood on them from where they had rubbed the skin raw. Alex brought my hands together to rest on her chest and clipped the cuffs on, binding my wrists together. She wrapped a leather strap around my upper arms, just above my elbows and pulled it tight, totally immobilising my arms. Releasing the lotus lock, she pulled my shorts off and rolled me onto my back, sitting me up against the edge of the sofa. Holding the shorts over her head she posed, hand on hip and a smirk on her face, ‘6-0. Winner!’

I sighed heavily and let my head hang down. I couldn’t believe this had happened.

Nicole stood beside her, ‘You did good,’

‘Oh, we’re not done yet,’ said Alex, tossing my shorts off the mat. Stepping forwards she lifted her leg, placing her toes under my chin and lifting my head to look up at her. Licking her lips, she smiled, ‘You owe me some begging…beg me to fuck you.’

Nicole’s smile was dripping beside Alex. I gulped, not really wanting to debase myself anymore.

‘I’m waiting little fuckboy,’ said Alex, sweetly.

‘I’d start talking if I were you,’ said Nicole.

Alex’s toes wiggled and dug under my chin as she maintained perfect balance on one leg. I had no choice. I barred my teeth, ‘Please fuck me, Alex.’
Nicole bent over laughing and Alex rolled her eyes, ‘Oh, come on! That hardly sounds like begging,’ she put her foot down and squatted to my eye level, ‘Make me believe it, and I’ll give you a good fuck. Refuse, and I’ll break some fucking bones before I stuff you face into my pussy!’

I gulped.

‘I can add a few more restraints if you like?’ said Alex, ‘I know some painful new stress positions thanks to my new…tutor,’ I couldn’t believe this was the same women I had known for so long. She was literally mini-Nicole.

I felt a few tears welling up, but I refused to let them out. I had been beaten and humiliated, but I was not about to surrender my last ounce of self-respect by crying in front of these two. I steeled myself and took a deep breath, ‘Please fuck me Alex. Please fuck me. I’m begging you, please fuck me I need it, please, please FUCK ME!’

Alex smiled wider than I had ever seen and clapped her hands together, ‘That’s it! Much better!’

Suddenly, Nicole reached for me. Grabbing me around the throat she dragged me to my feet as I squealed in fear at those hands touching me again. Her nails pinched into my neck as she pulled me sideways and slammed me back against the nearest wall.

‘Hey, hey! Easy!’ said Alex, placing a hand on Nicole’s shoulder.
Nicole shrugged her hand off and switched her grip to my chin, those black fingernails digging into my cheeks as she bent my head back to look up at her snarling face.

Nicole glanced over her shoulder at Alex before glaring down into my eyes, ‘You’ve got to learn how to treat losers that you beat. You did well with Suki the other week, don’t go soft on this one.’

‘As if,’ scoffed Alex.

Nicole leaned in closer, panicked breaths rushed between my lips as I felt her nails breaking my skin, ‘Some losers can be pretty tricky, like this piece of shit! Understand something fucker, you’re done! You, that whore Rachel, that old slut Jane, Stella…even Karen, you’re all done. Alex and me are going to rule this little league of yours. We’re going to break in all the new girls and teach them how to fight properly, no mercy! ANYONE…who fights, is going to have to fight through us…and we’ll smash them. You got that?’
Despite the pain in…well, pretty much everywhere, I felt angry about what she was saying. Who the fuck did she think she was?! Without thinking about the consequences, I spat in her face, the spit flecks going everywhere since she was squeezing my cheeks in her grip. Nicole blinked and flicked her head as the saliva landed on her cheeks. Turning her head slowly back to me I saw that absolute hell in her eyes once again. A moment later, she drew her leg back and smashed her knee into my balls. I almost passed out from the shock of the pain, dropping to the floor in agony and curling into a ball at her feet. I twitched and shuddered as I dry retched repeatedly from the throbbing ache in my groin.

Alex grabbed Nicole on the shoulder and span her round, ‘Hey! That’s enough Nic, I would actually like to use that piece of him tonight! Fuck, you said you were just going to watch!’

‘I did!’ laughed Nicole, ‘I watched the fight and now I’m leaving. I just wanted to say my piece to him,’ she smiled down at me, ‘Good girl Alex. You ok?’

Alex smiled back, ‘Yeah, I’m good. I’ll make sure he knows his place with me as well.’

Nicole gently raked her nails across Alex’s cheek, ‘Beautiful,’ she said, before turning and making for the door. She looked back at me as she turned the handle, ‘When I get back, we’re fighting again you and I. And this time, nobody is going to tell me what I can and can’t do when I win. Auf weidersehn, loser,’

I barely heard her through the pain buzzing through my head. I heard the door slam a moment later.

Alex appeared standing over me, looking down with her hands on her hips, ‘Ok, I admit, she’s a real ball breaker!’ she laughed hysterically at her own joke.

Alex reached down and scrunched my hair in her fist, pulling me up. I couldn’t even move my legs properly from the knee to the balls, so she nearly ripped the hair from my scalp in pulling me to my knees.
‘Wait!’ I pleaded.

Alex let me go and planted her hands on her hips again, ‘What now?’ she said sternly.

This was going to be tough. I didn’t want to do this, not with Alex and certainly not with Nicole standing there. It was pathetic, weak, but I don’t mind admitting I was scared. I was physically broken again, mentally drained and I could tell Alex was going to be rough with me, whatever she said. I just didn’t want to end up how I did after the last fight with Nicole.
I took a deep breath and raised my head, looking up at my conqueror. I had known Alex since we were kids, but she was barely recognisable, even from just a few months ago. I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer, my voice shuddering, I said, ‘Please don’t hurt me Alex. Please! I’m begging you, I’ll do whatever you want, ANYTHING you want just don’t keep hitting me, please! Don’t leave me hogtied on the floor after, please say you won’t, I can’t spend another night like that, please!’

A wide smile spread over Alex’s face as I begged. She was clearly drunk on this newfound dominant power she was exuding and loving every minute of it. She and Nicole were some kind of unholy alliance and I could only imagine what would happen next. Alex reached down and gently ran her finger from my forehead to the tip of my nose, ‘You do what I say, when I say it. No refusals, no resistance, no complaining at all. Understand?’
‘Y-yes, I understand.’

‘Behave…and maybe, just maybe, I’ll find a way to make it good for both of us.’

Alex turned and walked to the bed, casually pulling her swim top off over her head and sliding her shorts off. She climbed onto the crisp white sheets and rested back against the headboard. Pointing between her legs she smiled, ‘You can start here with your tongue,’

In all fairness, she was quite gentle. She made me eat her from that position, locking my head between her thighs just like she promised and squirting down my throat. Turning me over, she rode me to a second orgasm while smothering me with her hand. I almost passed out before she came and allowed me to breath again. True to her word, she allowed me to cum. Sitting on my throat, her sodden wet pussy wedged under my chin as she reached behind and started stroking me. She ground her hips down into me, again partially choking me as she made me spray up against her back, ‘Ohhhh, that was a lot,’ she said. When she had finished, she allowed me a break while she smoked over by the window before returning to straddle my face again, this time leaning forwards to slide her pussy lips up and down across my face until she finished again. She was not as energetic in bed as Jane and I could tell she was getting tired. Finally, she lay on her back and pulled me on top of her before sliding me inside. It was a weird position to be in with my arms cuffed behind me, laying on top of her, but she made me fuck her like that. I could only really rock my hips and push with my legs while she wrapped one arm around me to keep me in place and held my face down against her neck with the other. She actually came like that. I didn’t, I was in too much pain now.

Spent, she pushed me off her to lay beside her on the bed. We both stared up at the celling a while, allowing ourselves to calm down. I thought about trying to talk to her again, but I realised it would not be any use. As if she was reading my mind again, she told me that she was done with my mouth, and if I used it without permission, she’d gag me for the rest of the night. I nodded my agreement quickly. Alex checked my restraints, removing the leather strap around my upper arms but leaving the cuffs on before turning out the light.

In the morning she pushed me under to covers to service her between the legs again. She didn’t allow me another orgasm. She showered alone and dressed herself, leaving me on the bed, my injuries from Nicole and now here had flared right up again and I was in a lot of pain. She packed her bag and only released the cuffs as she was about to leave.

‘Alex…?’ I said as she was walking to the door.

She paused to smile over her shoulder, ‘If you want a rematch…I’ll be waiting, but I think Nicole wants another piece of you first. You might want to think about retiring from the league. Just a thought.’

She left, the door clicking closed behind her.

Karen couldn’t believe the result when I told her.

‘What the fuck happened? She beat you 6-0?’

‘Yeah, guess I wasn’t fully healed from Nicole. She hit all the right spots and wore me down.’

I explained to Karen what had happened, with Nicole showing up and some of the things she said. She was annoyed, even pissed but she sighed, ‘As long as they are playing within the rules…I can’t really do anything,’
‘You run this league!’ I countered.

‘I administer it. It’s a bit of a wild animal at the moment. Lots of new people on the cusp and, well, I can’t manage every match that happens outside of a tournament. I can refuse to sanction a fight, but if enough people agree with it then I can’t really stop it. If Nicole gets enough people to side with her…then what can I do?’

Nicole still had about 6 weeks left on her suspension by the time I felt well enough to fight again. I hadn’t seen Alex since the fight, and I hadn’t seen Nicole lurking anywhere. I knew they were still training together, preparing to make themselves into the next dominant tag team.

I contacted Karen for another match. I wanted something a little less…violent, more pleasurable, win or lose. Something to take my mind of the impending return of Nicole the following month when there would have to be some kind of reckoning, or retirement.

‘What do you have in mind?’ said Karen.

I slid a paper over with my request for a match with some special rules.

Karen smiled and raised an eyebrow, ‘You think she’ll go for this?’

I nodded, ‘Yeah. Stella will go for that.’

The Terror Twins
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 00:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Ouch that was a tough one to read! Our male has not had it favorably recently and his over all record isn't exactly write home worthy. I'm looking forward to what this Stella match will be after he's been so horribly dominated these past two.

He's not a bad fighter per say though definitely still needs alot of technical training but his biggest issue is no mental game. Jane, Nicole, now even Alex all know how to instill true fear in him. I enjoy these matches in which he loses because he never knows when to quit but if he wants to not just stay in the league but be effective he has to learn that next gear. I personally would love to see a rematch with Nicole with Alex there to witness (and maybe others) after he's A) learned some actual joint and submission techniques. More then that though he needs to win that match in such a dominating manner that Nicole is genuinely scared for her well being and Alex is so mentally broken she can't even speak up to ask him to stop let alone think of actually stepping any closer to him to interfere.

And I'm just saying he is dating the perfect woman to teach him how to flick that competitor mental switch. No matter what you do looking forward to the next chapter here and the Twin Terrors. In fact isn't there the one boy from the jump "party" that one of the sisters still wants a shot at?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: