Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-20, 06:10
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Is CashApp the way to go to send anonymous payments (such as deposits)?

I use to send deposits with a fake Paypal account until they asked me to verify my identify with an ID or a utilities bill. I've been searching for a new anonymous method forever and believe CashApp is the way to go. Does anyone else have experience with Cash App? From what I see when I tested Cash App, the receiver just sees your username and whatever name you choose. Then when you transfer money to the bank it only shows your own username. The only concern is your debit card statement will show the username of the person you send it to. So if a girl has a name "Goddess ___" I wouldn't want that to show up on my debit card statement lol. Is this correct?
Old 07-Sep-20, 06:27
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Is CashApp the way to go to send anonymous payments (such as deposits)?

You can create a business account with paypal and not show your personal name. I think cashapp is okay, but it asks to verify your full name if you do enough transactions. I am not sure if the recipient sees the full name in that case.

For the rest, if you're trying to hide the transaction from your wife, you can ask if she'd accept references instead of a deposit, or ask about other alternatives like an Amazon gift card (you can buy it in a grocery store and not have your name attached to it, just send her the number). But if you need to hide transactions, I think there are bigger problems to handle.
Old 07-Sep-20, 06:42
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Is CashApp the way to go to send anonymous payments (such as deposits)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only concern is your debit card statement will show the username of the person you send it to. So if a girl has a name "Goddess ___" I wouldn't want that to show up on my debit card statement lol. Is this correct?
I can confirm that their CashApp name (i.e. Goddess __) shows up on your bank statement, unfortunately.

I usually send deposits via a PayPal business account as @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] suggests. This is not to hide my spending but to keep my last name private.
Old 07-Sep-20, 07:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can create a business account with paypal and not show your personal name. I think cashapp is okay, but it asks to verify your full name if you do enough transactions. I am not sure if the recipient sees the full name in that case.

For the rest, if you're trying to hide the transaction from your wife, you can ask if she'd accept references instead of a deposit, or ask about other alternatives like an Amazon gift card (you can buy it in a grocery store and not have your name attached to it, just send her the number). But if you need to hide transactions, I think there are bigger problems to handle.
Oh no, I'm just trying to hide my name from the session girls. As for my bank statements, I just feel like it would be embarrassing for a CPA or someone to see, but I'm not married.
Old 07-Sep-20, 07:47
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I see. You could just have a separate checking account or credit card (yes, there's a small paypal fee for CCs, meh) with very little cash flow.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 09:08
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Money transfer rules have changed dramatically in just a few years. No one wants to be accused of laundering money for terrorists, which means legitimate, secret transfers are harder and harder to execute.
Old 07-Sep-20, 16:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Money transfer rules have changed dramatically in just a few years. No one wants to be accused of laundering money for terrorists, which means legitimate, secret transfers are harder and harder to execute.
So are you saying Cash App isn't anonymous?
Old 07-Sep-20, 18:06
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So are you saying Cash App isn't anonymous?
I've never used it myself, but several users have reported that they've been asked for Know Your Customer type verifications in the past couple of years. It's not as extensive as Paypal/Venmo yet, but as it gets more popular, they're going to be forced to follow the same rules.
Old 12-Sep-20, 05:57
jayko

I’m interested in this as well as I am someone who would be interested in first time sessions. It can’t be that hard can it?
Old 12-Sep-20, 06:22
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Cashapp is not fully anonymous.

I think the only true anonymous method of deposit would be bitcoin, but I'm guessing most women don't accept bitcoin.