Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-17, 23:19
Points: 2,115, Level: 18 Points: 2,115, Level: 18 Points: 2,115, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Athena (London) reviews

I recently had a session with Athena, she was organised, on time and I certainly do not have any negative things to say about her.

She is a stunner, petite but solid. She has a lot of MMA experience and I had an awesome time rolling about on the mats with her. She is friendly and lovely and I would certainly recommend her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHippo For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 00:33
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Another session with the gorgeous Athena - this time topless and in a thong! It was fantasy based and I spent most of the session with my face firmly wedged up her bum, or her ladyparts, or being foot smothered, whilst she twisted my nipples and taunted me. A fair few scissors were used as well, and I could not budge her! It was a very sexy fun session. I believe she may now be offering fully nude sessions at her studio, so I MAY have to take that up next!

She was on time, made me feel at ease straight away, gorgeous, and was easy to talk to both before and after our session (we walked back to the tube station together).

Again, can't recommend enough. She's fantastic at fantasy, semi comp, and comp, so whatever floats your boat she can do it. And do it well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 22:51
Points: 3,076, Level: 23 Points: 3,076, Level: 23 Points: 3,076, Level: 23
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I've just had another session with the fantastic Athena. Communication in advance of the session was excellent. As it took place in a hotel it was a somewhat restricted semi comp session. Nevertheless and despite my 50lb weight advantage, she completely dominated me for an hour with a variety of chokes, submissions and pins.
Even though I am completely untrained, I am sure she could step up considerably against a more able opponent. Towards the end of the session she was able to lift me with ease and put judo throws on me. At least the bed was useful for ensuring a soft landing!
She is also really friendly and chatty and the hour flew by (just like me!). Thoroughly recommended.
The Following User Says Thank You to steve999 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-18, 23:29
Points: 3,907, Level: 26 Points: 3,907, Level: 26 Points: 3,907, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Had a sesion with Athena few months back. Communications were good, however she did reply a little late to the email (just few hours before the session), traveled to her place. She greeted me and showed me to the room to get undressed and offered a shower.
Went for a role-play fantasy session, she was quite easy on me (breast smothers were her favourite), and was really into the session - turned a little bit sensual towards the end, had good banter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbashaz For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 19:17
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

So, had two sessions today. One with Sativa, and one with Athena. This was my second session of the day.

Athena was absolutely stunning, and wore a skimpy red lingerie (thong!) set. She put me at ease straight away and we chatted a little bit, before starting.

I asked for a fantasy/domination session and got exactly what I asked for (and more!). She pushed me to the mats straight away, and sensually climbed on top of me, pinning me almost immediately in a forward facesit. I wasn't able to budge her and spent most of the session on my back as she moved between forward and reverse facesits, scissors and a lot of foot smothering domination.

With the facesitting, at one point she pulled down her pants and gave me a bit of a nude sit!!

When smothering me with her feet, she would every so often force her toes into my mouth, and force me to suck them, whilst she did a bit of groin grabbing "to put me in my place".

She taunted and teased me throughout the session, and in one particularly hot move, she pulled me into an RNC, grabbed my cock between her feet and started rubbing, whilst first nibbling my ears seductively, before whispering/blowing air into them. I was kept like this for about ten minutes, unable to move!

She finished me off by forcing my face with her feet into her arse, reverse sit, and counted down the last minute of the session, to see if I could last....I did, just!

She followed this up with an extra ten minutes of session, as she had arrived late, so offered to do another 10 minutes at the end, giving me 70 mins instead of 60! During this ten minutes, she did some sensual victory poses, grabbed my groin, rubbed her feet into my face again, and made me suck her toes.

We ended by having a selfie together and a lengthy chat about life in general, before walking to the tube together.

One of the best and most sensual sessions I've ever had! Cannot WAIT to re-book
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-19, 20:31
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Did anyone have a session with her in recent weeks ?

On her Twitter was an info about health issues and that she was in hospital several times.
Old 05-Aug-19, 20:45
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I recently had the chance to meet Athena.

I only contacted her shortly before my travel to London, and since she is not a fast responder, it was a bit more difficult to arrange, but in the end, everything was set up well and we met for the session at her place as discussed.
She has some mats, so itīs quite convenient for the session (may be for a competetive session it would be better to meet her at the studio).

She is really pleasant to meet (may be a bit too talkative at some points), and made sure I had a nice session (fantasy/domination), including the stuff I had asked for.

Will definately try to meet her again, when I get back to London.