Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-16, 07:22
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

awesome job
The Following User Says Thank You to zell04 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-16, 12:01
Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38 Points: 8,205, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,946 Times in 338 Posts

Congrats, Zweig! Sky is the hottest and most talented wrestling girl I've seen in a long time.

She's dominant, totally aggressive and very smart on the mat. And I do love her shit talk! As a skilled gymnast Sky knows some amazing moves and scissor holds that bring the guys in bad trouble...

Preview pics look awesome! Is there a chance to see a short clip, too?
Old 14-Aug-16, 13:36
Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I'm curious, any particular reason behind going non-comp on all the mixed matches of Amethyst ans Sky?
Old 15-Aug-16, 23:56
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks, judoboy! Unfortunately, I don't have much time lately to do preview videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgebaltz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
non-comp on all the mixed matches of Amethyst ans Sky?
Yes, it is the same reason we have NC titles at all, some match-ups are better (more action) as non- or semi-competitive.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Aug-16, 00:03
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-33 Akela vs Gernot is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-16, 20:46
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,665 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
NC-35: Sky Storm vs Frank
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

..NC-35 features one of the most aggressive performances by the winning wrestler. Sky does not hold back at all, and sometimes, although for a brief moment, keeps the scissors on, despite a submission. The match ends with an assertive victory pose... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, great video! My fav pic is

where she is about to crush his neck!
Old 18-Aug-16, 00:39
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-68: Axa Jay vs Fernando

...Fernando goes into this match with one victory in a competitive mixed wrestling match, something very few Fight Pulse male wrestlers can boast about. In the pre-match interview Fernando says that he believes this match will be a draw, implying that while he might not be skilled enough to submit Axa, he will defend against her attacks successfully with brute strength and instinct. Axa replies to this saying, “I think I’m going to kick his ass and show him who’s the boss!”... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 01:34
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-68: Axa Jay vs Fernando

...Fernando goes into this match with one victory in a competitive mixed wrestling match, something very few Fight Pulse male wrestlers can boast about. In the pre-match interview Fernando says that he believes this match will be a draw, implying that while he might not be skilled enough to submit Axa, he will defend against her attacks successfully with brute strength and instinct. Axa replies to this saying, “I think I’m going to kick his ass and show him who’s the boss!”... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:
Just watched it. Quite possibly the best mixed match I've ever seen. Bravo.
The Following User Says Thank You to jon snow For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 01:39
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Last Achievements

LOVE the competitive mixed matches. Might have overused Fernando though, since he got destroyed by Axa whilst being able to put in great effort against Akela whom is one of the best at fightpulse(might be wrong). Andreas just doesn't seem able to make a match competitive and the other guys only do semi and non-competitive.

Can't wait for the Zoe v fernando match. I'd love to see her in more competitive mixed matches as she is defenitely my favorite. Stole my heart in the last one. Also hoping Calypso might get a competitive mixed match, but I realise she might not yet be ready yet, if ever.(Maybe Andreas?)

Keep up the good work. Ive started getting my videos from fightpulse instead of fighting dolls a couple of months ago. I'll be sure to buy (almost) every competitive mixed match you bring out with my limited student budget
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guesswho For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 20:57
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswho [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOVE the competitive mixed matches. Might have overused Fernando though, since he got destroyed by Axa whilst being able to put in great effort against Akela whom is one of the best at fightpulse(might be wrong). Andreas just doesn't seem able to make a match competitive and the other guys only do semi and non-competitive.

Can't wait for the Zoe v fernando match. I'd love to see her in more competitive mixed matches as she is defenitely my favorite. Stole my heart in the last one. Also hoping Calypso might get a competitive mixed match, but I realise she might not yet be ready yet, if ever.(Maybe Andreas?)

Keep up the good work. Ive started getting my videos from fightpulse instead of fighting dolls a couple of months ago. I'll be sure to buy (almost) every competitive mixed match you bring out with my limited student budget
I totally agree with the above. I would love to see a competitive Zoe v Fernando match and a competitive Calypso match. Forget Fighting-Dolls. Zweig has a great feel for mixed matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse