Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-20, 16:23
Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16 Points: 1,554, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default which wrestlers do you recommend in Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands?

Hello,

i am new to the forum so i am not sure if i am posting in the right place.

I live in Belgium and I would like to do my first "FULL-COMPETITIVE wrestling" session.

do you have a "wrestler" to advise me?

I would like a woman REALLY STRONGER THAN ME. I measure 1m70 for 67 kilos.

I would like a real fight, wrestling, taking submissions etc ...

Not just lying on the bed, and having her give me a "headscissor" I want to struggle.

I live in Belgium so I can do 300km (Germany, Netherlands, France)

I am ready to pay 300 € / h
Old 20-Oct-20, 07:05
Last Achievements

Default Re: which wrestlers do you recommend in Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands?

:up:
Old 20-Oct-20, 14:19
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: which wrestlers do you recommend in Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands?

You should do some research, there's quite a few on the usual websites wb270/sessiongirls. And lots of reviews on this site, just search.

Anyway, off the top of my head, Sheena or warrior amazon travel to those countries and advertise competitive wrestling

. I have pretty much the same weight/height as you and met Sheena for a non competitive and couldn't move her. I struggled a lot lol.
Wouldn't dare to go competitive with them unless you have loads of wrestling experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 15:16
Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I can fully agree with the recommendation for Sheena and Warrior Amazone. Both are excellent wrestlers and great people in general.

Warrior lives in Frankfurt and is easily accesible from Belgium. She's good friends with Sheena, so occasionally they travel together and double sessions are possible.

If you're willing to travel a bit further, Rage lives in Berlin and she's awesome as well.

In general, in no-covid times, there are quite a few good session girls traveling to Frankfurt, Cologne and Amsterdam. So if you're willing to go to those places, you'll often have solid session choices to pick from.

But as Johnwasser already suggested, if you consult wb270 or sessiongirls.com, you'll have a reliable source of who is available and where.
The Following User Says Thank You to labbeflabbe For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 16:03
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I'm french in Alsace and very used to practise with wrestlers in this area.
If you look for very competitive girls in 300km, you have only the german girls.
Of Course Warrior Amazon, but [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can probably beat you. And i'd got a very good session with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] too (purple belt in bjj and black belt in karate).
But you've got many good wrestlers that are often visiting Bruxelles too (hungarian, russian or german).
The best
Topi
Old 20-Oct-20, 16:29
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Does anybody know what happened with Yvone and Veronika?
Old 20-Oct-20, 16:36
Last Achievements

my first choice for some time was on Warrior amazon (a little cheaper on Sheens)

BUT do you think that in COMPETITIVE wrestling she will beat me? I don't like sessions without a struggle.

I also thought of Amazon Alice: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

certainly a little further, but she looks very string.

What do you think?
Old 20-Oct-20, 16:54
Last Achievements

I don't know what your strength and skill level is, but Warrior Amazon is definitely one of the better session wrestlers.

She's quite strong, fast, has good balance and has been training BJJ in addition to other martial arts for 4 or 5 years or so.

If she isn't able to defeat you, I don't think that many other sessiongirls could.

She's highly recommended!

I haven't sessioned with Amazon Alice yet, but she seems perfect for competitive grappling. She's on my list of girls I want to session with in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to labbeflabbe For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 17:08
Last Achievements

I'm just afraid that my session with Warrior is not what I expected.

Mostly, when I look at Warrior's instagram, it's often men lying (passive) and she was scissoring him etc ...

Is a real fight (fight, ...) with it possible for you?

I have no level in combat, but I really want her to push me to my limits.
Old 20-Oct-20, 17:55
Last Achievements

Yes, but that's instagram.

She's just a very good sessionprovider who gives the client what he wants. If you want competitive, she's absolutely capable of doing that.

I've had several sessions with her and the first one was actually in Belgium, when she visited Antwerp in december 2019. I'm bigger and heavier than her, but at the time I didn't know anything about wrestling. I requested a competitive session and I remember that it took her maybe 30 seconds to get the first submission (guillotine choke) I was clueless on the mats and she owned me the entire session.

When we meet nowadays, she has to work a lot harder but she still defeats me quite handily. And most of the wrestling stuff I know now I learned from her.

So yes, she can really wrestle. And if you want to go competitive and test your limits, you can be reassured that she won't disappoint you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to labbeflabbe For This Useful Post: