Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-20, 09:31
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess me. I think there shouldn't be any sympathy for the losing males and I cheer for strong female athletes 100%.
Since you are a low tier male losing to superior females, the way you can deal with is to consider these women as better than most of the male gender, so that you can save face.

When you read that some 14 years old boys defeat elite women who are already superior to you, you feel humiliated because it reminds you how beta you are.
It is not the male gender which is inferior, it is you.

these 14 years old boys make you feel insecure.
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 10:14
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since you are a low tier male losing to superior females, the way you can deal with is to consider these women as better than most of the male gender, so that you can save face.

When you read that some 14 years old boys defeat elite women who are already superior to you, you feel humiliated because it reminds you how beta you are.
It is not the male gender which is inferior, it is you.

these 14 years old boys make you feel insecure.
LOL, the only one insecure about losing here is you since you admitted losing to women in the past and you clearly have a problem with men losing to women, so something is obviously wrong here.

I did get bested by boys and girls in athletic events growing up, but I never bothered about it because I was very feminine looking and I liked feminine things and I didn't wish or pretend to be some masculine boy. I was very self-aware about myself from very early on. My family always had money and I didn't bother to be competitive with others because everything was already handed to me on a silver platter, so I couldn't care less about other people being superior to me in whatever. I was always very self-aware that I'm a spoiled "feminized" boy with a privileged upbringing and that I'm complete opposite of some hard working responsible manly man. If anything, this just makes me understand the female perspective in these mixed matches better because I was also seen as a very embarrassing opponent to lose to by other boys and when I beat some boys they looked very ashamed to lose to me and brought up excuses.

I don't like how society wants boys like me to be masculine when I would have absolutely nothing to gain from masculinity, this is why I don't like he ideals of masculinity that much. I think masculinity is only good for top-tier alphas who can "pull it off" so to speak but it looks ridiculous when average men try to act like this. I'm very comfortable with my feminine side and yeah definitely a lot of boys are much more athletic than I am. But probably a lot of boys who pretend they're some masculine alphas would get beaten by me because at least I'm somewhat tall which already gives me a bit of advantage over many men on this planet and I did get the better of some of the boys in the past in different sports. So if I could beat those boys then definitely a lot of women also can.

I think boys like you would benefit a lot from having a similar mindset as me on these issues and focus on other things in life other than defending masculinity because you will literally not get anything from being masculine in this society other than getting in trouble or being ridiculed. If you're not some 6'5'' jock you don't have any reasons to act like one. People like me or jiminy here only want to help you, no one wants to pick on you because you're hardly the only one here with such opinions, you're just more vocal about it.

Credit to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], he at least looks masculine and is tall so his act doesn't look ridiculous. It's a bit of banter and people enjoy it, but it doesn't look cool when someone looks like a beta.

Last edited by Amazonia; 10-Aug-20 at 10:24.
Old 10-Aug-20, 13:35
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL, the only one insecure about losing here is you since you admitted losing to women in the past and you clearly have a problem with men losing to women, so something is obviously wrong here.
I did get bested by boys and girls in athletic events growing up, but I never bothered about it because I was very feminine looking and I liked feminine things and I didn't wish or pretend to be some masculine boy. I was very self-aware about myself from very early on. My family always had money and I didn't bother to be competitive with others because everything was already handed to me on a silver platter, so I couldn't care less about other people being superior to me in whatever. I was always very self-aware that I'm a spoiled "feminized" boy with a privileged upbringing and that I'm complete opposite of some hard working responsible manly man. If anything, this just makes me understand the female perspective in these mixed matches better because I was also seen as a very embarrassing opponent to lose to by other boys and when I beat some boys they looked very ashamed to lose to me and brought up excuses.

I don't like how society wants boys like me to be masculine when I would have absolutely nothing to gain from masculinity, this is why I don't like he ideals of masculinity that much. I think masculinity is only good for top-tier alphas who can "pull it off" so to speak but it looks ridiculous when average men try to act like this. I'm very comfortable with my feminine side and yeah definitely a lot of boys are much more athletic than I am. But probably a lot of boys who pretend they're some masculine alphas would get beaten by me because at least I'm somewhat tall which already gives me a bit of advantage over many men on this planet and I did get the better of some of the boys in the past in different sports. So if I could beat those boys then definitely a lot of women also can.

I think boys like you would benefit a lot from having a similar mindset as me on these issues and focus on other things in life other than defending masculinity because you will literally not get anything from being masculine in this society other than getting in trouble or being ridiculed. If you're not some 6'5'' jock you don't have any reasons to act like one. People like me or jiminy here only want to help you, no one wants to pick on you because you're hardly the only one here with such opinions, you're just more vocal about it.

Credit to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], he at least looks masculine and is tall so his act doesn't look ridiculous. It's a bit of banter and people enjoy it, but it doesn't look cool when someone looks like a beta.

These boys expose you in an obvious fashion as the beta you are and will always be.
They are at the beginning of the puberty and they already show that they are superior to any female on the planet in their sport.
The same females you want to present as incredibly amazing and able to hold with most men, to save face that you can't.

These boys are only 14 years old but are more of man you'll ever be. That is why you get furious that they dominate the best women of the world this way.

By dominating the best women in the world, These boys humiliate you and you can't handle it.
Old 10-Aug-20, 13:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These boys expose you in an obvious fashion as the beta you are and will always be.
They are at the beginning of the puberty and they already show that they are superior to any female on the planet in their sport.
The same females you want to present as incredibly amazing and able to hold with most men, to save face that you can't.

These boys are only 14 years old but are more of man you'll ever be. That is why you get furious that they dominate the best women of the world this way.

By dominating the best women in the world, These boys humiliate you and you can't handle it.
And the girl who beat you is "more of a man" than you while being perfectly female LOL

I have no problem admitting they're more manly than me.

You talk as if "being more of a man" is something necessarily good. Just another sign that you think masculinity is something superior to femininity and must necessarily win.

Masculinity will most likely not get you anywhere in this society which is getting increasingly more feminine.

Last edited by Amazonia; 10-Aug-20 at 14:01.
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:03
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
I have no problem admitting they're more manly than me.

You talk as if "being more of a man" is something necessarily good. Just another sign that you think masculinity is something superior to femininity and must necessarily win.
No you have problem admitting these school boys are more manly than you.
I never said masculinity is more positive than feminity. Both are complementary.

However, masculinity is what predestinates you to win on a soccer field. Speed, strength, stamina.
That is why a 8th division team of amateur men can defeat an elite team of professional women.
The sponsor can beat the athletes it pays (3 baies vs Olympique lyonnais women for example).
The women looked disappointed but they shouldnīt be.

The women can be more talented, better trained and prepared. The masculinity of the opponents compensate for these advantages.
Even when men are told not to push contacts too hard against the ladies, which is usually the case, they can still win.

at least in soccer it is so.
There are some sports where masculinity might not give you such substantial advantages. But that wasnīt at all the aim of this discussion.
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
No you have problem admitting these school boys are more manly than you.
LOL I literally just admitted that they are more manly then me yet you keep saying I have a problem with admitting this.

How does masculinity predestine you to win on a soccer field? I'm "masculine" (biologically) and I would never beat those women no matter how much I trained. Or is masculinity for you something social where you have to act like a caveman and insulting women's athletes online? So if I started posting things that you post, I will suddenly be able to win against women?

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
I never said masculinity is more positive than feminity. Both are complementary.
I you don't think masculinity is better than femininity then why do you think "being more of a real man" is a good thing then? Shouldn't it be completely irrelevant how much of a man/woman you are in this case?

Last edited by Amazonia; 10-Aug-20 at 14:18.
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:24
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
LOL I literally just admitted that they are more manly then me yet you keep saying I have a problem with admitting this.

How does masculinity predestine you to win on a soccer field? I'm "masculine" (biologically) and I would never beat those women no matter how much I trained. Or is masculinity for you something social where you have to act like a caveman and insulting women's athletes online? So if I started posting things that you post, I will suddenly be able to win against women?
masculinity is not only biological but is also a social construction.
It defines itself in opposition to feminity.
By being inferior to women in male associated activities, you had troubles constructing your masculinity.
You answered to this issue by denying the concept of masculinity, by stating that there is not such a thing. Why accepting rules of a game you are always losing to?

This is not easy in particular with respect to other men who developped their masculinity, and are not ashamed to declare it. That is why you react so violently to this thread and even to some others where i didnīt post.

Quote:
I you don't think masculinity is better than femininity then why do you think "being more of a real man" is a good thing then?
It is as good as feminity.
I am an absolute lover of female athletes if on top of being amazingly trained and gifted, they are feminine. They have their own strength and capabilities. I was always attracted to them. I even enjoyed measuring my strentgh to them and i loved that they would take the challenge.

At the end of the day, most of these female athletes love that you are still stronger than them. They absolutely enjoy masculinity and look for it. They also define their feminity in opposition to masculinity.
I respect of course exceptions, and the fact that some couples do it the other way around.
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
masculinity is not only biological but is also a social construction.
It defines itself in opposition to feminity.
By being inferior to women in male associated activities, you had troubles constructing your masculinity.
You answered to this issue by denying the concept of masculinity, by stating that there is not such a thing. Why accepting rules of a game you are always losing to?

This is not easy in particular with respect to other men who developped their masculinity, and are not ashamed to declare it. That is why you react so violently to this thread and even to some others where i didnīt post.
You're just projecting because you yourself admitted to losing to women so I guess this happened to you then.

I never denied that masculinity existed, you're just making things up again.

I have no problems with other boys. They like me because I'm fun to be around with and I don't feel any need to engage in some dick-measuring contests with them as to who is more "masculine" because I don't care about it and many of boys I hang out with don't care either.

I'm fairly certain that you on the other hand size men up all the time and feel the need to be competitive and then feel inferior to them. This is why all of these wannabe-manly men are so boring to hang out with and are always whining about something.

The funniest thing is, no one of you can explain what exactly I would gain from masculinity and being a "real man". You just project how I must be insecure because of not being one.
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:41
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
You're just projecting because you yourself admitted to losing to women so I guess this happened to you then.

I never denied that masculinity existed, you're just making things up again.

I have no problems with other boys. They like me because I'm fun to be around with and I don't feel any need to engage in some dick-measuring contests with them as to who is more "masculine" because I don't care about it and many of boys I hang out with don't care either.

I'm fairly certain that you on the other hand size men up all the time and feel the need to be competitive and then feel inferior to them. This is why all of these wannabe-manly men are so boring to hang out with and are always whining about something.

The funniest thing is, no one of you can explain what exactly I would gain from masculinity and being a "real man". You just project how I must be insecure because of not being one.
I played and still play soccer at a level where i can say no female is better than me. Iīve never met a woman quicker than me on short distance, (i never competed against a 100 m, 200m, 400m female runner). I was still faster than a female high jumper (she was not a professional athlete). The fastest woman i knew was a Left wing female handballer. Really fast but i still had the edge over her.

But of course, i can lose to a better prepared, more talented woman to any other sport. I got technically destroyed in Volleyball and handball to girls who where competing at high level.
There might be a sensation of humiliation at some point, but those sports are technical and you canīt just learn it in a few days.
I lose to my wife at swimming and Badminton, where she is more experimented but win in the rest.
That being said i win against women in sports where they are as novice as me, and where men have a clear advantage.

What do you gain from masculinity?
Have you never heard about male domination in our society?
is there no advantage at being more aggressive and having more testosterone?
Didnīt notice masculine men attract more women?

Last edited by garcon55; 10-Aug-20 at 15:14.
Old 10-Aug-20, 15:03
Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Well, i met this girl on line.....she's a powerlifter.... 5'6 185 lbs.... we wrestled when we met the first time... she is easily stronger than most men, benches 270....deadlifts 450.... and she LOVES the idea of us wrestling .....alot! Competitively.... starting standing and going until one of us pins the other.... AND.... she wants to use her strength not only physically/wrestling, armwrestling, sparring even, but 'afterwards' as well.... literally the girl of my dreams...... we'll see each other this week and plan on videotaping our wrestling matches..... i'll post if i can figure out how....
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBanana For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, indian, latina, pakistani, white