Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 02:28
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Objectification of muscular males by girls

Not just muscular males but good looking males in general. I'm glad you brought this up because this is something I feel needs to be talked about and it's definitely related to female domination.

The "pretty boy" types without muscles are sexually objectified also and it's sometimes frustrating for them, because unlike the more confident muscular manly men, they are not able to handle the aggressive flirting that well. I'm also sure that women get even more aggressive in their flirting and remarks with them because unlike with the muscular males, they're not "intimidated" by the "cute pretty boys" and probably imagine themselves as dominant in the potential relationship.

Some examples...

There was a story when a 16 year old boy got viral for being "cute" and good looking and they even invited him on that Ellen show. It was not good for him because a young boy like him ultimately could not handle the fame well. You can see what happened on videos here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There was a known book The Beautiful Boy by some feminist author where she used around 200 pictures of good looking young boys to argue against the stereotype that it's only gay men who are attracted to such boys, and that women should "reclaim" their right to "appreciate" good looking young boys. Like she said herself, " I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests."

The boy who was used on the cover was a Swedish man Björn Andrésen who was called "the most beautiful boy in the world" and he was very angry that she used his image without his approval. He was also very frustrated with being sexually objectified in general.

These boys/men like the "beautiful boys" that feminist author posted are not seen as someone women want to be dominated by, but rather as someone they want to dominate, as they're far from masculine/dominant ideal. So it's definitely not the kind of attention a masculine man would want.

In my opinion this is very hypocritical because if men objectified young teenage women in the same way, they would be absolutely lynched, but somehow doing this to boys is ok? I don't want to whine and complain, but I really hate hypocrisy.

I think blonde boys are particularly sexually objectified in this way. In my opinion blonde hair just makes men look effeminate (unless they have very masculine facial features like Dolph Lundgren) because it's a hair color associated with youth and femininity (there are many more blonde women than blonde men) so blonde boys are associated with some sort of androgynous youthful beauty.

I can relate a little bit to what they experienced since I had that androgynous/effeminate look myself growing up. Also having light hair I got a lot of attention by girls when I visited countries where such hair color is seen as rare and exotic, especially in non-white countries. I also went to a very feminine high school where girls outnumbered boys 4 to 1, and in my class, we were only 3 boys and like 30 girls. So I got a lot of attention from girls for being one of the rare boys, and it was not the attention of being seen as some dominant male but rather as a "boytoy" and they tried to subtly assert their dominance over me by making joking flirty remarks and things like that. I remember one girl specifically liked to make aggressive flirty remarks what she would do to me. I think these experiences drove me into being very asexual and more into mixed wrestling/femdom.

As I got older I started to look more masculine with beard and some more muscles and my hair got a little bit darker (although still light) and I get more 'respect' from women now as they see me as more of a man, but as a boy this was definitely not the case.

This is why I can completely understand if these young pretty boys have frustrating experiences and a hard time being sexually objectified by women. As a man, you'd want to be the one initiating the flirting and you'd want women to like you for masculine qualities like confidence, courage or success, so being liked by them solely because of looks can be very emasculating and a sort of role reversal.

Last edited by Amazonia; 31-Dec-20 at 02:39.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 06:21
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

It's always been like this, but women generally aren't going to admit it and most men will get super pissed and deny it, and take shots at any man that admits he gets that female attention.

I was a muscular man that got cat called, flirted with, hired for jobs, followed around at the supermarket and some stores (bookstores especially), got free gifts etc. Other men would always insist I lied and start attacking my looks. Some insecure women will mock said man as well, same way insecure guys will attack a hot woman's looks.

I agree with a lot of what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said, although I probably gained a much more built body quicker and was never truly androgynous. Like most fit, active young men I was smaller at one point, and I am on the shorter side, but that didn't really factor in much with women who really do not at all care about height (despite the insistent claims of the internet). But good looking men are EXTREMELY rare and it's even hard for them to know, because again, most men become extremely insecure about it and most women are intimidated by muscular men. The "pretty boy" type is covered much better by Amazonia above.

I do not actually think female nature will allow for much of a change in terms of initiating relationships and gender roles on average. At most a small percentage will change from the norm, but the vast majority of men and women will follow traditional gender norms and behavior patterns.

And to add to the topic, I will state it was mostly around a 15 year or so time frame, the attention started around when I turned 16, although it was a bit light, then started really ramping up around 18 and peaked around 24-28 or so. Then declined again and pretty much stopped around 32-34.

I am older than that now and I can't remember the last time I dealt with any of this or got any of that favoritism. This is an issue that is well known for women but also nobody really cares about for men, but there are psychological affects to getting and then not getting that attention too.

I never wound up marrying and also have moved towards being asexual. I have some interest in femdom/mixed wrestling but it is not a prurient interest. I don't actually masturbate or seek it out, it's just an interest and maybe a memory in the past. I do not think I'd have even the least bit of interest in it in real life today, but I do like reading the stories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 18:05
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Thanks for sharing your story @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Always interesting to hear what kind of experiences men of different looks had. It's sad you declined. I guess I'm aging better since I look better with every year now in my late 20s. Fortunately I didn't start balding and I grew a beard which definitely helped me hide my feminine features a bit, while I still retained some of the youthful look (possibly also due to light hair color). I look much younger than I am. I tried online dating recently for an experiment and got relatively good results. Although obviously I'm nowhere near these really good looking men like models, I'm a 7/10 at best.

I think it's important for men to look as good as possible, not just for dating but for life in general. Looks play a role in how respected you are by other (straight) men too, especially now in the age of internet, social media, tons of pictures... If you're not good looking it's not the end of the world because you can improve a lot with right advice and fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's always been like this, but women generally aren't going to admit it and most men will get super pissed and deny it, and take shots at any man that admits he gets that female attention.
This is because as a society we wrongly think that being attracted to good looking people is "shallow" and women don't want to risk being socially shamed for it or pissing off some angry men.

I don't mind women being attracted to good looking men and I'm not jealous of these men either. I think beauty is objective and there are some men who are objectively much better looking than I am, and I understand why women would rather be with them. People now think that it's gay and effeminate to talk about men being good looking, but if you look in history Greeks were praising male beauty a lot too and they were far from effeminate. Men who have really perfect chiselled bodies and prominent and symmetrical facial bones are a pleasant sight to look at, and not necessarily in a sexual way. I'm not gay but I definitely like those Greek statues for example, or seeing tall muscular good looking male actors in movies. Most straight men are the same way but just in denial about this. Look at video games for example, these games are made for mostly men but they always have very good looking male protagonists that you play with, tall handsome guys. They know that (straight) men like these guys because they like beauty and certain aesthetic ideal. So how can you blame women who are sexually attracted to men to like these men too when we men are just as "shallow" when it comes to male looks?

In the same way I appreciate female beauty also. Not just sexually but in general I like to be around good looking women. I think both men and women should care about their looks and fashion and things like that and beautiful people should be cherished and appreciated.

One of the reasons why I don't think this is shallow because I think good looking people tend to have better personalities too. I know I might get crucified for saying this, but it's a personal experience I had in life. The coolest guy I know who is also a good close friend of mine is a former male model and he's really a great guy. He's always positive and optimistic about everything, always full of energy, jokes a lot etc. And yeah he gets loads of attention from women and this is definitely also part of the reason why he has such good personality. When you get so much validation it makes one more confident and more pleasant to be around with. Why would this be bad? At the end of the day, guys like him make other people feel better too.

Of course, there are also many unattractive men and women who have great personality and humor, but let's be honest, a lot of unattractive people these days who let themselves go are also mostly very whiny and cynical and boring. I get that life wasn't fair to them in some way, but life isn't fair to anybody if you look at this that way. I mean I wasn't blessed with being a strong testosterone filled 6'4'' jock with perfect masculine facial bones either, but do I have to be jealous of such guy? No, I'd rather be friends with him and hang out with him and have a good time, because good looking men like that have large social circles and are always having fun and can also arrange dates or meet you with other people.

It's just the way life works. We need to stop being in denial about this, we need to stop denying that beauty is objective and that it matters. Just like other things matter too in other aspects of life. If you're born with high IQ you will have success elsewhere.

However where we do need to draw some line is this open harassment or aggressive flirting I was talking about. I never liked when women were objectified in this way and I think women should realize they should do this to men either. It's trashy, it's low class and it can be harming. I think flirting and compliments should be given in subtle way, it should be a form of art.

So yeah, I have no problem with women being open about their attraction to good looking men, but they shouldn't be aggressively flirting with men they don't know and harassing them.

Last edited by Amazonia; 31-Dec-20 at 18:15.
Old 02-Jan-21, 15:55
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

"Objectification" is a term that I'm annoyed went mainstream because it isn't explained very well and people don't seem to understand what it means. It doesn't mean to find someone sexually attractive or to present someone as an "object" of sexual desire. It means to reduce a person to the status of an object, to disregard their capacity as a human being and only as some thing to be used, like a toy or a piece of visually appealing furniture. "Objectification" tends to describe more how media is consumed than it is produced.
Old 02-Jan-21, 16:17
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Okay so lately I have been working out a lot because my doctor has informed me my heart needed me to rest, eat healthier, and working out. In the past few months because of the change in diet, better sleeping and water, and lots of heavy workouts meant to lose weight and bulk up, I’ve regained my old college body. I’m now rather muscular and bulky again. I’m no Hemsworth or Evans, not even close to Arnold, but I do have obvious muscles again and my gut while still there, is no longer the dad bod I gained since I met my wife.

This has gotten some comments from my wife who, while she was never disgusted with me and we have kids, things between us have changed in how she’s more touchy now. I think she loved me from the bottom of her heart but she never found me very... sexy. Not ugly, but now that I’m muscular and more traditional stud like (not saying I am just I’m no longer fat), her reaction has changed to find me more... well frankly, sexy. That has been a positive. What has not... is a few women online.

I have two fan bases for my regular writing and femdom. Before I have had women dm me from both fandoms of their naked bodies and asked me to write about it. Now though, after admitting my lost weight and new body, I have gotten no less than 3 women from both asking me for pictures of myself and even asking for naked pictures, promising to send me back some in return. One even sent me one anyway after I rejected ALL of these women. I found this weird before I was married and I find it VERY inappropriate when I was married. I am very VOCAL I am married on the server the women posted it. Aside from them, the closest IRL situation was when I was shopping for baby clothes, I noticed one woman was checking me out. I found it funny but admit it was odd for me because my daughter Diana (not named after Wonder Woman but my wife’s mother) was in the shopping cart so what I found funny turned to a bit of shame. Now I was never an ugly guy (again, no handsome stud, but I’d easily be an extra on some awful CW show and with my acting skill... zero, could be a recurring character on a CW show), I believe that with a combination of my gained muscles and the fact I’m a good dad (THAT I WON’T ARGUE) has made me seem very attractive to women. Now IRL I haven’t been harassed but found online many women have harassed me, without even knowing what I look like.

That’s my take on things. If I have any more, I’ll tell you guys.