Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-20, 09:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

I was wondering how the triple threat match was going to work in a SFL ring, but the twenty second penalty for submitting was inspired. As each of the fighters won a fall with their respective techniques, I was fully invested and wondering who would take out the whole thing with a deciding second win. I do like seeing Megan in action and Angel was also entrancing, but it was great to see the Phenom gain a small measure of revenge for his girl, Sexkitten. Now, I am just left wondering about the enigmatic smile on Megan's face as the broadcast of the match faded to black...
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 04:50
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

You know, this whole world you've made is still one of the damndest things I've ever seen. You're able to create so much chaos in a single match, and this one's no exception. The pure sexfight element of it and going to four falls really made this feel like a complete match, like the reader was going through the grind of the rounds as well. I also felt like you were able to hide who was going to win very well too, as there were so many momentum swings and moments where each sexfighter got to shine. When you showed us the competitors, I thought that Vixen would win, hands-down. And then...the falls started. Even after the first fall, second fall, I was still thinking that she'd pull it out...but that ending sequence to the third fall/entire fourth fall was wild enough, I was just along for the ride at that point.

Vixen's defeat made a whole lot of sense, too. You had Hunter recognize her inexperience in multi-person matches more than once, and though she was able to recover from early mistakes in the match, it eventually burned her in the end. Though if that smile is any indication, she's already planning something else in that devious little mind of hers. She seems like the kind of person that always lands on their feet.

Congrats to Justin, too. He had taken a few losses recently in the various SFL stories, so it's good to see him chalking up another win here. Like Emma, he's really improved under Hunter's tutelage, so it'll be interesting to see how he does in the IC tournament. He'll see some familiar faces (rematch with the Swann? Showdown with his friend, Tiffany?) but there are a ton of new matches to be had that I'm looking forward to.

Thanks for posting such a good chapter, excited to see what else is in store for your qualifying matches and just Hunter vs Wildcat as a whole.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 10:29
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So glad this story is still going, love the universe, writing and characters
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-20, 20:28
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

“Oomph!”

Gripping the middle ropes, the muscular male took a step back to recalibrate himself before driving his shoulder into his opponent’s bare midriff once more.

“Oomph!” And again.

His chiseled upper body nearly folded the attractive brunette’s midsection in half as he delivered one more shoulder thrust, and then pulled back to admire the work done so far.

Jet black hair smoothed back. Bulging forearms. Chiseled abs glistening in the spotlight.

All that and more characterized the well-muscled physique of the Stallion as he stood to absorb some particularly high-pitched cheers from the surrounding audience.

David’s smile was smug and secure, his overall posture very relaxed as opposed to his opponent.

Raven black hair hung down her shoulders as the Tigress stood slumped against the turnbuckle corner.

Her black bra was slightly askew as her toned stomach heaved in and out, a light perspiration illuminating her pale curves much to the enjoyment of the onlookers, as well as her grinning opponent.

“I always enjoy breaking in whatever girls the Commish throws at me, but it’s gotta be some kind of sweet, cosmic justice it had to be you.”

Amy’s eyes barely moved as the shoeless man continued to taunt her, “You and Hunter used to be on some real high-horse shit a few months ago. Had your titles, had management practically sucking you off at every town meeting for being model champs or whatever. Then, all of a sudden, the world just came crashing down on your cocky asses, huh?”

She grunted out as he firmly seized her around the chin, forcing her to look up at him.

“I don’t have any love for Wildcat- besides the fact that she is stupid hot, but I gotta say I loved watching her humble you two. Shit, I don’t know how good her driving skills are, but bitch can sure work a joystick, huh?”

Amy clung on to the ropes as he leered at her, clearly wanting to coax a response out of her.

Since that was what he wanted, she obligated him with accented derision, “What have you done lately, David? Or has sucking the cum out of Kendra’s cunt been the crowning achievement for you?”

He grated his teeth some at that retort, the sting of his opening round defeat to the Duchess in the Ruler of the Ring tournament still evident.

But the sting from that was nowhere near as painful as the sudden knee he thrusted right into Amy’s sternum.

The veteran sexfighter winced out in a surprised grunt as their bodies were pressed together yet again, with her once more bearing the brunt of it all.

Leaning in, he hissed into her ear, “That skinny bitch got lucky. But I can respect losing to a former IC champ. There’s pride in that. And then there’s you…”

Pushing off her chest, he kept one hand on her throat, however, ensuring that her chest remained wide open.

“I thought I was seeing things when I saw I was booked against you tonight. Last time anyone saw your freeloading ass, it was when you were in doggie screaming like a good little slut when that Phenom amateur was giving you the business. Really, though? You lost to him, of all people!?”

Amy grunted out as his hand kept her pinned against the turnbuckle, unable to reply how she would really like.

“I’m not one to get penis envy or some shit like that, but if he can tame the Tigress, well….” Chuckling to himself, David’s eyes suddenly became very focused. “I think the Stallion’s gonna win this race with no problem at all.”

Then, he dove into her sternum with yet another shoulder thrust, bringing her down to her knees finally.

Still smiling, David kept one arm wrapped around her waist as Amy suffered another bodily collapse, helping to ‘ease’ her down to the mat.

As she finally went down on all fours, the dark-haired man confidently rose up behind her.

The fans that would always cheer for his supermodel-esque physique in full motion would continue cheering for him, but there was a rising and very vocal contingent of fans getting behind the Tigress.

“Man oh man, don’t I love this view!” he remarked with a sly grin, watching as the brunette woman struggled to crawl away with her back (or more specifically her ass) facing him.

Taking his time, it was now David’s turn to assume the predatory role as he stalked Amy from behind.

Step after step after step….

“Come on now. No one wants to see a former champ like this. Crawling around all pathetic....” Bracing one boot against her backside, he kicked her down with a chuckle.

“.... ah, what am I saying? It’s fucking hot,” he breathed out right after, crouching down as she struggled to get back up. “Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.”

As Amy remained in a vulnerable position, she heard a very familiar sound behind her.

Flesh rubbing against flesh.

“Yeah, fuck yeah….” Whispering in a softer tone, David began openly masturbating himself to the sight and sound of the former champion’s plight.

Working his meat with utter delight, the Stallion aroused himself up to a full erection just thinking about what he had done to Amy in the past fall and a half….and what he had left to do to her.

“You gonna….make my night, bitch?” His breathless taunting almost fell on deaf ears as Tigress had her sights set purely on a full recovery.

And then, he stopped jerking himself. “Yeah you are.”

Springing up, David seized Amy by the hair and forced her up to her feet himself, grabbing hold of her wrist while directing her back towards the same corner.

Without much momentum behind it, he casually whipped her back into the turnbuckle, observing as the brunette stumbled and staggered right into the padding chest first.

Letting off a mocking whistle at her panty-clad ass once more in his lustful sight, the Stallion started towards her as her arms clung onto the top ropes for stability.

“Man, we have been seeing the Tigress put through the wringer tonight. One could say she’s slightly out of her element as usually she excels in a tag team capacity, but this is a decidedly singles affair. And David, well, he’s hungry, he’s horny, and, folks, you’d best believe, he’s just chomping at the bits to get his name back out there again.”

The other commentator, George, nodded in affirmation as he recounted to the viewers at home, “And it was that same drive that scored him the first fall with that nasty bodyscissors. Man was wrapped around her like an octopus for what felt like five minutes before she finally submitted.”

Watching the Stallion near his target, Kevin remarked, “You also gotta think about Amy’s mindset here. Sure, as a team, her and Hunter have enjoyed plenty of success, but she hasn’t gotten much with her singles endeavors. Got eliminated in the second round of the Ruler of the Ring by the Phenom. Didn’t even have a match on last night’s Summer of Sin. And now, well, she’s getting preyed on by someone who wants

“Oh, fuuuuuck….”

Instead of pain, Amy was greeted by some light pleasure as she felt David’s tongue circle around the back of her thigh.

Taking a knee, he began massaging her asscheeks with one hand while feeling up and down her toned calf.

As his open palm rubbed her leg, his tongue curling then turned into a series of kisses just below her waist.

Closer and closer he went, while his other hand undid the string to her black bottoms, allowing her panties to drop down by her ankles.

Finally, he planted one kiss against her nether folds, savoring her smell for only a moment, and then…

“Up ya go!” Grabbing her more roughly around the waistline, the Stallion lifted the half-naked woman up and positioned her over the top turnbuckle.

Making sure her feet were up on the middle ropes, he grabbed some of her raven strands to keep her steady.

Keeping her hoisted up on the corner, he ran a teasing hand down the small of her back while still gripping her hair tightly.

Those fingers went down her tailbone, and then, roughly groped one of her exposed lower cheeks.

“Oh yeah, there’s the money,” David smiled cheekily, taking that same arm and then working it between her thighs to brace his palm against her abdomen.

Positioning himself so that he was facing away from her but still with the one-armed grip locked in, the Stallion then went for the-

“Nnggghh…” Amy’s elbow suddenly came down on the top of his head, complicating his attempt to complete the elevated powerbomb.

But David shrugged that off, determined to send Amy into the air and then into the-

“Nnngghhhh!” Another elbow to his head, another prevented attempt.

The sharp point of her forearm rained down on his head again, and then once more to further jar him.

Coming back into her senses just in time, the Tigress delivered another strike to finally force him to disengage from under her perched position on the turnbuckle.

Slipping his arm free, he quickly whirled back around and retaliated with a stiff clobbering blow across her back.

Tigress grunted sharply as she registered that blow, nearly sending her offbalance.

Nearly, but not quite.

Keeping herself tethered to the ringpost, Amy brought one leg back and slammed a mule kick into his sternum to send him reeling back.

Staggering the Stallion, however, proved to be just the opening the Indian woman needed.

Cautiously turning around with her body now facing David, the brunette momentarily rooted herself in her perched position overlooking the ring, and then, with a single, solitary breath….

“Hah!” She launched herself off the top rope and barreled right into his upper half with a powerful flying clothesline!

Connecting forearm to face, she maneuvered herself in mid-air to land smoothly on her sides leaving David to absorb the ring mat on his back.

Rolling over on her belly, Amy panted with both relief and satisfaction as the blow connected to down her much larger opponent.

Also pleasing to her ears came the sounds of thousands clapping in support of her.

Using that crowd support, the Tigress started to drag herself towards the ropes as David groaned on the ground a few feet away, sorely cradling his lower jaw.

But of course, he didn’t stay down for too long.

Grabbing onto the middle rope, Amy dragged herself up from all fours to a semikneel, and then, finally, to her feet altogether.

Using the cables to support her height, the slender brunette leaned up against the ropes just as her dark-haired adversary made his way up at the same time.

Making out his target, David surged forward to make an offensive lunge, going shoulderfirst right into Amy’s-

“Shit!” Throwing herself to the side just as he was about to tackle her, the Tigress instead watched the Stallion go through the ropes and end up outside the ring altogether!

His averted lunge ended up with the male sexfighter managing to land unsteadily on his feet, but with the added caveat of banging his shoulder against the rectangular crowd barrier at the same time.

Grunting heavily, the barefoot man nearly went down to a knee himself as the momentum carried him right into the barricade.

Tigress, momentarily on her hands and knees once again, relied upon a second wind coursing through her body to bring her back to a standing position.

And just in time, too, because her opponent was quickly racing back into her periphery.

Hurrying back inside under the bottom rope, David went for a running clothesline…..

… and ate a face full of mat for his troubles.

Managing to anticipate his advance just in time, Amy partially sidestepped his lunge while simultaneously trapping his ankles.

Sending him directly to the canvas via a swift drop toehold, Tigress came right up on her knees while their legs remained intertwined, just long enough for her to add an arm to the mix.

That arm proved instrumental for the SFL veteran being able to tuck his ankle under her armpit and then crank back for effect while he was still facing the mat.

David grunted out at a much louder tempo as she wrenched back on his captured leg, settling into a semicrouch while applying pressure.

Pressure that quickly became amplified tenfold only a few seconds later.

Whipping back her hair, Amy wore determination like war paint across her own grunting features with the single-leg Boston crab locked in.

Tigress pulled and pulled back on his leg like a fleshy lever, keeping a knee over his hamstring while applying the appropriate pressure.

Curling his fingers into agonizing fists against the mat, David shook his head as he felt the torque on his lower back immediately.

The longer she cranked back on his limb, the louder the muffled shout got through his gritted teeth.

And the louder he shouted, the angrier he got.

“Fuck…...offfff….me!” Yelling out, the Stallion finally managed to power out of the single-leg Boston crab, pushing with his entire lower body to knock Amy off of her in a grueling effort.

That same fired up emotion continued to empower the male sexfighter as he clambered up to his feet, forcing Amy to make her way up at the same time.

First staggering before finally catching his footing, David twirled around and went for a clothes-

“Hah!” Instead of that, he was intercepted by a swift gut kick right to his abdomen, courtesy of the former tag champion.

Briefly winded from the landing blow, he involuntarily lowered his head just enough for Amy to pop him with a European uppercut right under the chin.

The blow snapped his head back, prompting him to lurch back groggily into the ropes behind him, and then, stumble forward into another-

“Ugghhh!” Amy levelled him with yet another uppercut, watching him backpedal into the cables once more….

… this time, rebounding with another clothesline attempt.

Ducking that move only through pure instinct, she waited until he turned around to face her before lighting up his bare chest with a much more successful strike of her own: a knife edge chop.

“Woooooo!” The crowd cheered as her open palm sliced against his sternum, causing him mild discomfort while the fans openly relished in said misery on his part.

He barely had time to address the quickly forming blotch on his flesh before Amy delivered yet another strike.

“Bitch!” he swore out loudly.

Pausing mid-strike, Amy teased him, “Awww, don’t worry, baby. Soon as you lay down for me, I’ll make you feel so much better.”

“Feel this!” Acting off a rash impulse, the Stallion went for a gut kick of his own- one that saw similar unsuccess as his previous efforts.

Catching his ankle with one foot, the brunette stood almost bemused by the sudden opportunity he inadvertently just handed her.

The surprise was written clear on her opponent’s face, of course.

“Well, I’m feeling something, that’s for sure,” Amy mocked him sardonically.

“Shit!” was his only response before she proceeded to take advantage by swinging one leg up to attack his hamstring in a particularly stinging kick.

Another one was delivered for good measure, leading to the Stallion hopping up and down painfully as she continued attacking his foundation.

But her intention was more than just that.

“C’mere, horse boy….” Still gripping his leg, she leveraged that limb against him, now forcing him to face away from her while keeping a firm grip over his calf.

Evading his desperate overhead blows thanks to her much shorter height, Amy was able to keep the leg hooked as the perfect mechanism to grab hold of his waistline from behind.

The perfect setup.

Immediately, the fans picked up on what was happening, and, soon enough, the Stallion soon realized what was about to happen.

Wrapping her arms fully around his waist, Tigress kept the leg trap applied just long enough to actually lift the male sexfighter off the mat and then fall backwards with him.

Off his feet before he even knew it, David was thrown for a loop as the smaller woman executed a near pitch-perfect German suplex!

The perfect payoff.

Hitting the ground shoulder-and-neck first, the Stallion crumpled like a half-crumpled up piece of paper much to the cheering aplomb of the audience all-around.

Sitting up after completing the full bridge, she hastily rose up with David slow to follow.

Groaning loudly, he only made it halfway up before Amy took the matter into her own hands, literally.

Taking hold of his black hair with both hands, she forced him into a front facelock while he struggled somewhat to get his legs under him.

Squeezing against his jawline with her forearms wrapped tight around his neck, Tigress carefully walked backwards across the ring while controlling the Stallion the whole way.

The slender brunette kept him under management just long enough to force him into the nearby corner, which was then promptly reversed by David grabbing her around the neck and instead throwing her into the same turnbuckle.

Changing her positioning mid-stride so that her back took the brunt of the impact, Amy absorbed the initial whiplash as best as she possibly could.

The recovery time on that soon proved to be non-existent as the Stallion charged forward to press his advantage.

He went big for the running splash, and Amy went even bigger in her counter-response.

Looping her arms around the top ropes, she threw out both of her legs to catch David square in the jaw with a defensive double-kick!

Nearly tripping over his own momentum, the male sexfighter staggered in place with her strike once more threatening his stability.

Still with her arms intertwined around the ropes, she raised herself up in an elevated position on the turnbuckle to initiate an elevated attack.

An elevated attack that didn’t get far beyond its setup as David was suddenly quick to intercept her before she even launched into the air.

Charging forward, he nearly speared right through her lower abdomen with an emphatic shoulder thrust.

An unrestrained yell escaped Amy’s mouth as his broad shoulders slammed into her at the most opportune time for him.

Halting her attempted aerial attack right in its infancy, he wrapped both arms around her waist while dragging her off her perch and into his grip once again.

Amy was now hoisted up with her feet off the mat, but that didn’t deter her from still utilizing all four limbs against him.

Trying to loop one arm around his neck to execute a guillotine choke, she used the other to continue wearing him down with elbow strikes over the back of his head and upper back, all the way coiling both legs around his sides in a bodyscissors hold.

Crossing her ankles together, she quite nearly had the headlock secured…

…. right until he drove her against the turnbuckle in a dashing lunge!

Her previous determination and grit almost dissipated entirely into a howling cry as her spine slammed against the hard turnbuckle padding, courtesy of the Stallion’s unceremonious advance.

Feeling her limbs somewhat loosen around him, he peeled her out of the corner, all the while remarking, “Just in case you didn’t get the message the first time…”

“Hah!” He drove her into the corner once more to fully break free of whatever bodily trap the submission-savvy woman aimed to put him under.

Letting her slump against the corner, he grabbed her by the wrist while stumbling back slightly, winding back for something even more devastating.

And what more devastating than consecutive turnbuckle slams than a swift clothesline right to her unprepared jaw!

With one powerful swing of his dominant arm once he yanked her into striking range, David successfully took back control of the match once again, now the only one standing as the crowd reacted to everything that had just transpired as the JumboTron replayed the last few sequences of in-ring action.

As all that happened…

“I am seeing a lot of promise coming out of the Stallion here tonight, Kev. We see Amy getting the crowd behind her with these little spurts of resistance here and there, but just as quickly as she gets her licks in, David cuts her down again and again with efficiency. I think he’s taking this singles bout with the former tag champion more seriously than maybe we gave him credit for going in.”

Kevin nodded, watching the tall man bring the Indian woman to her feet once more.

He did comment, however, on the slight limp that was visible to his eye, especially as a former competitor in his own right. “He’s been on fire this entire match, that much is undeniable. But if that leg is bothering him as much as I think it is, well, that could certainly work against him and perhaps advantage his opponent.”

“Let’s see how you like it!” The last word of his statement was punctuated by a fierce knife edge chop that knocked Amy against the ropes.

Her raven locks nearly covered the pain etched across her face with the crowd chanting Woooo! once more.

Another one nearly sent her arms in a flailing frenzy as her legs kept the rest of her body upright, if only for now.

Sharpening his palm for more, David went to complete the trifecta and- “Shit!”

A strategic low kick, right to the knee of his left leg, instantly put a halt to his plans there.

He dropped down to a half-kneel as her desperation move proved valuable, buying her some precious seconds to recover from his assault on her chest.

But even that, wasn’t quite long enough.

Tigress barely got off the cables before David, also acting out of desperation, suddenly grabbed her around the legs and launched her over the top rope to force some distance between them.

Amy quite nearly took a straight dive to the outside without any warning, but was saved miraculously by one of her hands grabbing hold of the middle ropes just as her feet caught the edge of the ring apron at the same time.

Ending up on the outside nonetheless, she ultimately managed to regain her balance- and just in time for the Stallion’s next resurgence.

A sudden forearm smashed right into her small of her back, exploiting the inadvertent opening she created by having her back to him.

Once she was then fully distracted, David took the pleasure of removing her bra from behind, stripping away the last article of clothing to fully render Tigress as naked as her animal kingdom namesake.

The fans on the front rows immediately showed their appreciation with a blitz of camera flashes, but the stinging blow in her spine resonated more with the former tag champion at the moment than her completely nude status.

Seizing her arm, he kept her anchored to him just long enough to start pulling her in under the top rope at a pace controllable by him.

Bringing her in eventually, he winded up for yet another clothesline, looking to darken the lights of Tigress, perhaps in anticipation of working towards an endgame.

Or…..perhaps not.

Suddenly knocking him down with a professional single-leg takedown, Amy regained control over the same leg she had been working for most of the match.

Taking out his other leg with a well-timed sweep of her foot to put the Stallion completely on his back, Tigress brought the pain with her while delivering a cruel knee right to the fleshy vulnerability that comprised his left kneecap.

She didn’t stop there, coming right back up and then repeating the same knee strike once, twice, and finally finishing with a falling elbow strike over the same area to ensure maximum damage.

David first tried to clench his teeth and contain himself, but the repeated blows finally forced the issue right to the forefront.

He grunted and groaned, but eventually, he yelled and cursed out as the pain blossomed throughout his leg.

Sensing her well-muscled prey growing weaker the more and more she punished him, Amy finally knew when enough was enough….and it was time to end things. On her terms.

Forcing him over on his belly, she retained control of his ankle and calf muscle with both hands, all the while bracing a knee over his hamstring and then going right back to where she had leg off.

The single-leg Boston crab, now re-applied, brought a whole new level of frantic movement to David’s already agonized state.

Easily able to tailor the submission maneuver to compensate for his long legs, she practically sat on his captured leg while wrenching back for dear life.

She didn’t have to wrench back for very long, however, as the amplified pressure finally brought the Stallion to heel.

With a grueling cry, David buried his head against the mat, quietly tapping out on the canvas in plain view of the ref.

She relinquished the hold once the decision was made official, and then communicated by the ring announcer much to the joy of the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the second fall with a submission via single-leg Boston crab….”

“....blah, blah, blah.”

Nikky’s exact expression remained unchanged as the male sexfighter’s tapout was registered on the score table.

For the entire match up to this point, her demeanor was of disinterest and annoyance, and that decision did little, if any, to change that.

It was only out of professional obligation that she was watching the match to begin with, but, of course, it was never exactly out-of-character for the Wildcat to also retain some personal involvement, especially with the history she shared with one of the match’s participants.

Seated on an expensive couch in her (and Brad’s) own private locker room, she was certainly living the life.

HD Flat-screen TV in front of her. Polished furniture and clean floors all around. Not to mention ice cold beverages fresh from the fridge just waiting for her consumption on a nearby coffee table.

Mentally checking out as the commentators began recapping the match thus far, she re-crossed one of her naked legs over the other.

Dressed in a cocktail dress with her raven locks still done up in curls, the brunette titleholder held up one hand expectantly.

And her silent wish was immediately granted as a bigger, masculine hand filled that open palm with a glass of refreshing alcoholic drink.

“Brad, I’m bored,” Nikky said after taking an extended sip, watching as the show briefly went to commercial. “You wanna take a stab at why, babe?”

The Beast, sitting next to her with his dress shirt half-buttoned, replied with a shrug, “Because it’s Amy….?”

“Because she’s taking so damn long,” Nikky elaborated with a sigh. “For someone who talks so much shit about being a submission specialist, she sure is slow at actually living up to the billing. I mean, she just now figured out she could work that oaf’s leg? If I let some second-stringer get as much offense on me as she did, well, people might make some very mistaken assumptions about their chances in the ring with me.”

He took a lion’s yawn while stretching his muscled forearms across the couch cushion, eventually responding, “What do you think her chances of winning this match are?”

“What do you think my chances are of not falling asleep once this show comes back from commercial?” the Wildcat answered him with her usual sardonic wit.

Shrugging, he was about to reply, but a sudden knock-knock interrupted him before he even got the first word out.

And that knock brought a smile to Nikky’s face.

She nudged her head against his shoulder longingly. “Babe, would you be a dear…?”

“I got it.” Unbuttoning the rest of his shirt down, the Beast rose up to his feet and went across the room as another extended advertisement played.

The brunette champion took yet another sip of beverage, still smiling as the door opened, ushering in their expected visitor.

Rolling her neck around some, she continued watching the television as Brad returned to his spot next to her with a grunting declaration: “She’s here.”

There was a terseness to the footsteps that approached them, indicative of the woman behind them.

“Let’s get one thing straight, ‘kay….” Stopping in front of them, Megan placed one hand on her hips as she aimed her initial glare at the Wildcat.

Wearing only a loose robe with her hair still damp from a recent shower, the otherwise naked sexfighter continued to speak, “I don’t come when I’m called, especially if the woman blowing the whistle isn’t the same one signing my checks. I do what I want, when I want, got me?”

“Meg, it’s been a minute. Hell of a night for you, huh?” Nikky greeted her, acting as if the Vixen hadn’t just levied a contempt-filled opening statement at her.

She blew a strand of hair out of her face. “Whatever, bitch. I see you’re still, what did you call it last time, um, ‘surveying your territory’ or some shit like that, right?”

Now, Nikky faced her. “Can you blame a girl for wanting to preserve her body? This is a grueling business, Meg. You know that as well as I do. So after successfully defending my tag team titles last week against Kenzie and her divine dumbass of a boyfriend, well, I think I’m entitled to a little time off.”

She scoffed, crossing her arms. “Okay, fine. So why am I here, then? When we made our little arrangement, we agreed to conditions. Nowhere did I agree to be one of your little chess pawns on standby.”

Nikky continued smiling in a very disarming fashion, “Our agreement is our agreement, and I’ll honor it. I’m a woman of my word, remember?”

She remained skeptical. “Sure. Am I dismissed now, boss?”

“No, silly. We haven’t even really said anything of substance yet. Why don’t you, uh, have a seat? Take a load off….” Her grin turned somewhat vindictive, “Or are you still sore from, well, you know….”

Megan adopted a prickly smile of her own, choosing not to respond (for now) to the brunette’s coy statement.

She then turned her attention to Brad, who had watched the back-and-forth exchange with his usual stoic demeanor.

Her body language, almost in a blink of an eye, turned sultry and alluring.

Tugging at her robe so that one of her well-developed breasts nearly slipped free of her cleavage, the Vixen started a slow advance towards him.

Brad’s expression didn’t change at all as she neared him- that was, until Nikky’s hand possessively cupped his crotch.

“There’s a chair over there, sweetie,” the co-champion told her curtly, no longer smiling quite as brightly.

Not too deterred by her defensive move, Megan turned around with a smirk, mainly communicating with her slender hips while retrieving a chair just as the show returned from commercial break.

Smoothing out her robe, the Vixen took a seat as Nikky’s painted fingers continued to possessively caress the growing tent in Brad’s dress pants.

“We have a lot in common, Meg,” the brunette woman started off, leaning forward to address the seductress. “Talent recognizes talent. Cliché I know, but what isn’t these days, am I right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“We both have ambition. We aspire to be greater than our peers, to want more than what we already have. And, well….” She kept on rubbing Brad’s increasingly revealing bulge, sporting a lecherous smile, “We both have excellent taste in men.”

Megan took all that in, and then, after a sideways glare to the Beast, responded with equal seductive flavor, “I appreciate the compliments, but if you’re going to keep sweet talking me like this, well, this night can go all kinds of ways.”

Nikky chuckled some at that but didn’t reply in favor of instead watching the Stallion and Tigress come together with the third fall under way.

David’s limp was more noticeable than ever now, severely hampering his speed while Amy seemed to be operating at her normal pace.

“I’ve said it before, but you are special, Megan. You wouldn’t be in this room right now if I didn’t think you were capable of reaching my caliber of excellence. So, congrats on at least earning my attention.” Watching Hunter’s wife duck a clothesline attempt and go low with a chop block, she continued on, “As much as we have in common- and we do have a lot, there’s just this one subtle difference between us.”

Megan raised an eyebrow. “Oh, well don’t leave me hanging, fearless leader.”

“I had a lot of goals on my bucket list when I came back a few months ago. One of them was to win the tag team championships with my boyfriend, which we did, easily. So then, the goal changed to stay the tag champs for the foreseeable future. Again, mission accomplished. And now, I’m putting even more pressure on myself to reach the peak of all peaks, to become World Champion. So, just to recap, I make goals, I accomplish them, and then, I make money. Still with me?”

“And where do I fit in this ‘master’ plan of yours?” Megan asked her with a touch of derision.

David’s grimacing expression occupied the television set now as Amy rammed into his hurt leg shoulder first in yet another chop block to send him down to the mat.

Nikky watched the Stallion’s plight with mild disinterest while answering, “You made an impression on me when you had your debut here. First-timer in the SFL gets put up against my ex, who still rides with the main-eventers even though his record has never justified it. And the match was certainly thrilling, wasn’t it Bradley?”

“Hell yeah.” The Beast nodded, spreading his legs slightly as his partner felt up his growing bulge just with her open palm.

“But then you lost,” the Wildcat said matter-of-factly. “Hell of a match, hell of a performance, but nobody remembers the effort. They just remember the score.”

The Vixen’s smile didn’t diminish too much at that, but the subtle flicker on her leering face was telling in itself.

“Now, you did manage to raise your stock some with a PPV win against Sexkitten. Good for you and all, buuuut….” She shrugged while trying to keep a ‘modest’ outlook, “Let's face facts, I already made squashing Emma an art form around here. Personally, I consider my dissection of that little slut some of my best work.”

She paused to see David somehow back on his feet, having powered out of another leglock by Tigress only to receive some harsh knife edge chops for his troubles.

Both competitors moved towards one of the corners with Amy once more taking initiative.

“Then we have the most recent exhibit: tonight.” Sighing, Nikky held nothing back with her next statement, “I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. You blew it, Meg. Big time. You had a golden ticket right to the chocolate factory and then you let the Phenom take you from behind?”

Megan rubbed the back of her head, straightening out some of her damp curls before finally admitting, “I was distracted.”

That excuse didn’t seem to do much for the Wildcat. “A woman with years of experience in this line of work, who’s held titles in other freakin’ continents, and she gets distracted?”

“Yeah well, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, Little Miss Perfect. Like when you decided to get cute with your ex at that Survivor Series event,” she retorted. “How’d that work out for you?”

Nikky chuckled at that, seeing also that Amy had landed a few forearm shots on David in the corner before she attempted to Irish whip him into the opposite end of the ring.

He feigned going along with it, only to twist out of her swinging arm and wrap his arms around her sides in a waistlock.

Seconds later, he lifted her up while falling backwards, delivering a Saito belly-to-back suplex that concentrated damage on her neck and shoulders.

The pause created when both competitors were now sprawled out on the mat created the opening for her to continue, “But that’s okay. Like you said, people make mistakes. And I am a huge proponent for giving second chances.”

“Right,” she scoffed. “And what’s the catch, Nikky?”

“I want you to be you, Meg,” the tag champ told her, as if there was no other obvious answer, “You’re clearly on the trajectory to greatness here, and I’d be an idiot to try and mess with that. Now, the triple threat didn’t go your way, but there’ll be other opportunities down the line. Around here, I always make sure the right doors open up for my people at the right time, if you know what I mean.”

Megan scoffed. “Pretty sure I’m not invested enough in your little revenge campaign against Hunter and his little pity platoon to be considered one of ‘your people’.”

By now, David had limped back to his feet and was trying to reassert himself, first by throwing Amy down with a scoop slam, and then, wrapping his legs around her midsection in another bodyscissors to further weaken her.

“I don’t know. Seems you’re plenty invested. I mean, for starters, you lost your debut match to James. Again, not the end of the world, but we can do better, Meg. So much better. You and Emma obviously have history, which, none of my business, fine. But then there’s tonight. Shaking and screaming like some green rube taking her first experience of plus size dick is totally not the look that your image needs right now. Need I go on?”

Amy’s anguished cries filled the brief silence between the two as she writhed around, once more trapped in David’s leggy vice.

Sucking in her teeth for a second, the Vixen found her words with a somewhat frank candor, “Your point?”

“My point is that you’re not alone in this locker room. I know what it’s like to fall off the yellow brick road for a while before finding my way back. Brad was in a similar way too before we found each other. But now that we’re together…” Her hands kept on petting his growing bulge. “We’ve never been better. And we’ve got the gold and the trail of quivering bodies in our wake to prove it.”

“How about you get to the part in your sales pitch where you convince me to pledge my undying loyalty to you, huh?” Megan replied dryly.

“I’ll try and put this as simply as I can, babe. You’ve got unfinished business with Hunter and all his friends. So do I, and all my friends. Here’s the thing: you, as of this moment, have no one but me, which, by proxy, makes my friends your friends. So, you could either keep on with this ‘lone-wolf’ routine and see where that gets you once Emma licks her wounds from last night and decides to bring in the heavies, or you could learn how to be a team player and keep things on an even playing field. Personally, we both know what the right decision is here.”

“Personally, I can settle my shit with Hunter anytime,” she rejoined, as she ran her fingers suggestively down the deep cleft of her chest. “I don’t need third wheels when I can work my magic just fine solo, you understand?”

The situation in the ring hadn’t progressed much as Nikky responded seamlessly, “Maybe you don’t, maybe you do. But what you do need, is protection. Not just from the folks who want to fuck you over in the ring, but also those who have plenty of say over how bright your star can shine behind the scenes. Once you convince the people upstairs of how much value you are to them, or, have someone who can whisper in their ears at just the right moment, well…” The Wildcat paused for effect, and then finished with a suggestive smirk, “Need I go on?”

“Okay, you have points.” The Vixen had to give the tag champ that much, but, keeping in-character, she cut her eyes suggestively at the only man in the room, “But maybe I’d like a second opinion out of Beastie boy. He seems like he-”

“Brad agrees with everything I say,” Nikky once again interrupted her, keeping her hand down between his legs in a suggestive fashion, “That’s the good thing with most couples. They tend to think alike. Especially when it comes to boundaries.”

“Mmmmm, do they now?” Megan purred back at her, her lips curling up in a superior smirk.

Nikky’s attention was briefly diverted by Amy finally fighting out of the bodyscissors by directly attacking David’s legs, clubbing his calf muscles to force a break.

“Bitch,” she hissed under her breath, looking on as Tigress slithered free of the vice grip with the Stallion struggling up to his feet.

“You aiming that at me or her, babe?” the Vixen remarked bemusedly, crossing her legs.

David seemed to be hopping more than he was walking at this point as he made his way up, the camera then transitioning to a behind shot of Tigress gearing up for something on his blindside.

“Idiot. Why didn’t he lock in a sleeper choke while he had her?” the Wildcat muttered irritably, seemingly not even paying attention to Megan’s comment.

Amy rebounded off the ropes before rattling the taller man with a flying knee right to the side of his head, giving him a brief burst of whiplash while sending him stumbling like a drunken man into the corner.

Not wasting a single second in preparation, she ran after him in a frantic sprint, clearly building up momentum for something big. Something with impact.

Something….like a flying body splash that visibly nearly deflated the Stallion like a punctured balloon as it connected.

Throwing all of her weight on him, Amy timed the aerial attack just right to throttle the male sexfighter right when he was least prepared to receive her wrath.

“I guess hate-watching your ex’s new honey is a thing for you?” the Vixen remarked, with half lidded eyes, watching the Wildcat’s face closely.

“You only know as much you see, babe. People on the roster change move sets like tampons. Add in new shit they watched someone else do. Maybe even toss in a few blasts from the past...” Nikky looked on with increased intrigue as Amy effortlessly climbed up her opponent’s torso so that her legs were now around David’s shoulders.

Then, she seized one of the Stallion’s arms, extending it against his severely weakened efforts while her leggy triangle remained locked in.

Seconds later, Tigress launched out of the corner, taking her adversary in tow as they both went to the mat.

Flipping him over her, she executed a seamless flying armbar takedown….

…. surprising not just the audience, but the Wildcat in particular.

“Huh, haven’t seen her do that yet,” Megan remarked, now marginally more interested in the match as she turned slightly in her seat.

“I have,” Nikky stated grimly, a glint of familiarity in her dark eyes.

With one of David’s arms now tucked under her armpit, she swung one of her legs over his head to forcibly trap it under the back of her calf muscle.

Pushing with that leg and the arm that she now had captured, Tigress revealed a modified octopus hold in their now intertwined position on the canvas.

The pain on the Stallion’s face was well-animated on the HD screen as both ladies- to varying reactions, watched the former tag champion torture her opponent with her signature submission move.

“What does she call that nasty piece of business?” Megan breathed out over her shoulder, her curiosity sufficiently piqued. “Looks hot.”

“Back before she became James’ downgrade, I remember her calling it something like ‘Call of the Wild’. Didn’t win too many matches with it, as I recall,” the Wildcat told her.

Despite that fact, the strained grunts coming out of the male sexfighter’s mouth only spoke more to the potency and overall effectiveness of the maneuver.

Megan turned from the television and then to Nikky’s glare, which now had a subtle glint to it.

A hint of something intense, perhaps deep-rooted.

Just as things seemingly couldn’t get worse for the Stallion, well, it did.

Stretching her free hand down his heaving chest, Amy fished inside his bottoms and retrieved his cock, stroking his meat with surprising calmness and precision in direct contrast to the agonizing way she was stretching out his upper body.

Her fingers jerked his member almost at a leisurely pace, every downstairs pump delivered with a flair and form all her own.

Just seeing the obvious irritation on the Wildcat’s face as her ex-lover’s husband continued to apply the handjob was a reward in itself for the Vixen.

“Mmmmm, she’s working him mighty good, huh?” Megan commented, throwing some gasoline in the fire clearly burning in Nikky’s eyes.

“It’s passable,” the brunette champion admitted, watching David start showing the telltale signs of the inevitable: the head shaking, the twisting of his torso, and especially the bucking of his hips to the erotic rhythm she was stroking him too.

Passable though it may be, it was certainly enough to coerce a full orgasm out of the male sexfighter, as only seconds later the writhing man ejaculated in clear view of the referee.

Relief poured in across Amy’s face as she was able to relax her intertwining hold, the cheers of the crowd now becoming audible.

“But passable doesn’t win championships, now does it Bradley?” Nikky remarked simply, leaning against her partner’s shoulder as the referee called for the bell.

Megan looked on as the ring announcer declared Tigress the winner of the contest, prompting her to rise to her feet naked, battered, but ultimately triumphant over the Stallion.

As the commentators weighed in, the Indian woman smiled out as she was now left to consider her post-match tribute.

“Now that we’ve all suffered through all that…..” Cuddling up next to the Beast, Nikky switched her gaze to the Vixen. “Where were we?”

Author's Note: Huh, how'd I end up here?

- First off, this is a long time coming. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has helped me out big time on my own story: Tales of the Sex Fighting League, so repaying this favor for him was my genuine honor. Again, full credit to him for creating this wonderful and expansive universe. I'm just living in my own little pocket of it.

- The model for Amy/Tigress is Hansika Motwani. For the Stallion, it's Josh Kloss.

- Any and all feedback is welcome, and Happy Holidays!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amy2.jpg (114.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpeg Stallion1.jpeg (165.6 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 21-Dec-20 at 20:27.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 08:40
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Great chapter @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,but what about your universe story ??
Old 23-Dec-20, 09:41
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Oh, definitely a surprise to see you posting a match/segment to Lac’s thread. I’ve gotten used to seeing Lac pop up here and there on your thread or Valen’s to add a new scene from a different perspective, so it’s cool to see it happen in reverse. Fun scene though, using characters that you don’t often work with (except Nikky) and telling a part of the larger story that’s pretty far away from where you left off in Tales. Also liked the way you mixed the third fall of the Tigress/Stallion match in with Nikky and Megan’s talk…just a different way of showing us the match, while keeping a good pace for the segment.

For Lac, I wonder where you’ll take the whole Nikky/Vixen relationship down the line. Vixen’s a hard girl to read (part of her allure, of course) but what are her desires beyond fucking with Emma? Looking forward to seeing how that gets developed in future segments.

And definitely props again to batman4life for another good addition to the story and the world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-21, 03:41
Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

“The following contest is scheduled for three falls, introducing first, he is ‘The Next Big Thing,’ Adam Star!”

The young sexfighter makes his way out. Purple shorts with a bright yellow star on the front, ADAM printed in bold letters across the back. He’s boisterous…high-fiving fans as he preens his way to ringside. Dark, upswept hair…scruffy beard…the lean defined body type that’s been popular for the last few years. As close to a standard male sexfighter you could get in the SFL. I’d seen a few of his matches, he’s starting to make a name for himself backstage. He’s not who I’m watching for though.

“And his opponent, making her SFL debut, please welcome, MARYSE!”

You could practically hear the capital letters. Pourquoi es-tu si belle? Pourquoi tu bouges comme ça? Pourquoi tu me fais mal?

The blonde who had accompanied our new General Manager at his State of the League address that opened the show burst from the curtains as her familiar, pulsing entrance filled the stadium. Arms raised, hands upturned before flipping out in dismissal she stalked toward the ring and her waiting opponent with a haughty smirk twisting her attractive features. A long open coat trailed behind her, accenting her lean figure as she grabbed the ropes, flipping her long legs up to the apron and climbing through the ropes. Grabbing the top rope with her right hand, she quickly bent forward and then flipped her head back, arching her back and running her tongue along her bottom lip in an open-mouthed smile as flashes twinkled through the stands.

She doesn’t look like someone having their first match in an SFL ring…she’s oozing confidence. Of course, I’ve seen it before in other wrestlers who’ve been stars in other promotions, thinking their experience there will help them here. Hell, I’ve been the one to wipe it off their faces in a few instances.

We’ll see how long she keeps that look.

Adam looks the blonde up and down slowly, and appreciative grin on his face as she flips off her coat, revealing snakeskin booty-shorts with an oversized belt and matching sport-top with a cut out showing her impressive cleavage.
“Man, I must have really made someone upstairs happy,” he drawled. “Can’t believe I get to be the one to break you in gorgeous.”

Maryse raised an eyebrow, eyes flicking down his chest and cut abs. She sucked in her bottom lip, a flash of gleaming white teeth before she flicked her eyes back up to his face. “Oh little boy,” she began. “You have no idea... just,” she flipped a strand of blonde hair out of her face, “try to last long enough for me to work up a sweat.”

She raised her hands, wiggling her fingers with a half-smile of anticipation as she came out of the corner to start the fall. Adam mirrored her stance, coming out to meet her but allowing his eyes to travel up and down her tight form once more before they both moved in for a lock-up.

It’s clear from the start that Adam is stronger, but the blonde knows how to work her leverage to negate most of it. Arching her back to dip low and push up into him, Maryse works to keep him off balance. Seeing he can’t just bully her back into a corner, Adam instead suddenly twists her into a standing wristlock, twisting her arm and turning her hand in toward her with a firm, two-handed grip on her wrist as he ratchets up the pressure!

Maryse slaps once at her shoulder, keeping herself standing straight instead of bending over at the waist. Adam opens his mouth, no doubt ready to make another of his ‘witty’ observations, but his look turns to one of shock as Maryse suddenly slices her leg up, spinning it high and passing it between them so that it breaks the wristlock! Adam stands stunned for just a moment, which is just long enough for the flexible blonde to pop him in the mouth with a stiff forearm! His head snaps back, coming down just in time to eat another blow from his game competitor.

Wicked grin on her face, Maryse grips his shoulders and then DRIVES her thigh into his stomach, doubling Adam over! She raises her right arm, flipping her wrist out to the audience as she walks around the gasping male, her hand at the back of his neck. She completes her tour, sidling up next to him, hooking her near leg around his as she grips his hair, then falls forward, dragging him with her and planting him face first into the mat!

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Ohhhhhhh…that’ll knock the taste right out of your mouth!”

“You said it Kevin, Maryse looking good in more ways than one in her debut match!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I tune out the inane chatter of the commentators, choosing instead to focus on Adam partially raising himself off the canvas, right hand at his mouth as the other stretches for the ropes. Maryse preens, looking down on him from one knee with evil intentions. She stands, lanky, with her limbs loose, strutting after the Next Big Thing as he pulls himself toward the ropes.

She grins evilly as he reaches them and begins to pull himself up, only to gag as she drives her knee between his shoulder blades, pressing his throat tight against the middle rope!

Maryse grabs the top rope with both hands for leverage as she leans into the beleaguered male, flipping her head back and laughing to the audience as Adam’s arms wave frantically. The Ref steps in, “Let him go Maryse, off the throat! ONE! TWO! THREE! C’mon Maryse,” the ref places her hand on the blonde’s tanned shoulder, prompting a haughty hand flip directly in her face from an indignant Maryse as she relinquishes her choke. “Don’t. Touch.” She informs the ref with a flip of her head.

Message delivered, she turns back to the gasping Adam, gripping him by his hair and helping him the rest of the way to his feet. Turning her gaze out to the crowd, the cocky blonde opens her mouth wide, shaking her head. “He doesn’t stauuuugnnnnh!” Adam cuts off a no doubt witty taunt with a forearm that smashes directly into her stomach!

Maryse bends at the waist as she loses her grip on Adam, her lean abdominals shivering from the unexpected blow. She gasps and gags, but still reaches for his “next big thing,” intent on-“Aaaaahhh!” Whatever her intentions were, they’re cut off by a clubbing blow from Adam, a hard shot that slams between her shoulder blades and drops her to her hands and knees on the mat!

Maryse’s long hair cascades down toward the mat, hiding her face as her head dips. Adam takes a second to breathe, raising his right hand up to his jaw and working it loosely before raising his right leg and THUMPING a boot into Maryse’s back! The gorgeous blonde cries out as the male’s boot stomps her flat onto the mat, back arching up and her face raising to the crowd with a look of anguish as one hand raises, reaching in front of her. Adam steps over Maryse, playing to the crowd as the blonde struggles.

Maryse begins crawling for the corner, Adam turning back to her and shaking his head. “Where do you think you’re going, gorgeous?” She’s nearly there, hand reaching for the ropes when he catches up to her. He smirks and bends down reaching for her hips, when she suddenly whips a long leg back and buries her heel in his stomach! “OOOOOOOUUUUUFFFFF!” Her mule kick catches him completely off guard, breath leaving his lungs in a pained huff as he’s seemingly frozen in place, bent over and arms wrapping around his midsection. Maryse turns, swinging to her knees and hooking her fingers into the front of his briefs, yanking forward suddenly and pulling him off balance so that he falls face first into the middle buckle! Adam is left on his knees, clutching his mouth as Maryse, head tilted back in smug superiority to the crowd, reaches forward to grab his hair, slowly standing and pulling the disoriented young sexfighter up with her. Pushing him back into the corner, she takes a step back and grabs the top rope before raising her long leg and pressing her heel just under his chin, legs shining in the lights as she pushes him back, choking him in the corner!

---------------------------------------------------

“Hot-legs boot choke!” George called out. “I’d hate to be in Adam’s place right now, but I love being in mine!”

“Don’t let anyone tell you that move’s just for show,” Kevin picked up. “It might look sexy as hell from the audience’s side but she’s putting Adam Star in a world of hurt!”

----------------------------------------------------

Maryse flipped her hair back with a whip of her head, turning her face out to the audience with an open faced smile as her hips shifted, wiggling a little in the hold as she pressed into Adam’s larynx! The male coughed and gagged, both hands going to her heel as he wiggled ineffectually against the buckles.

“C’mon Maryse, break the choke!” The ref instructed, getting in close. When the blonde merely rolled her eyes, the stripped official quickly counted “ONE! TWO! Break it up! THREE! FOUR! FI…” The blonde swung her leg down as the official was swinging into the FIVE, raising her hands with her wrists flipped out and strutting away as Adam slumped in the corner.

Gasping and slumping, Adam places his hand on his chest as he starts to step away from the buckles, only to grunt as Maryse carelessly shoves him back against them. “No no no, not yet little boy, “ she purred. Haughty, chin jutted out and limbs loose, Maryse strutted in close. Keeping eye contact, up until CRACK! She pastes him with a cruel-hearted bitchslap across his face! Adam’s head snaps to the side, sweat that’s been accumulating as Maryse worked him flashing in the light the audience gives a collective “Oooohhhh” at the impact!

His hand goes up to his reddening cheek as Maryse half-turns, playing to the appreciative crowd. Eyes flashing, Adam takes a step out of the corner, intent on wiping the smug look off of her face, only to “UNGHH” eat a forearm to the jaw for his trouble! A second followed suit, before Maryse once again gripped his hair and dragged him from the corner to the center of the ring. Keeping him half-bent, she bends a bit herself, swiveling her hips for the audience, before her long leg slices out in a toe-kick that buries itself in Adam’s abs! Grunting at the sudden intrusion and a sudden lack of oxygen, Adam is helpless as the blonde jumps into the air and falls, planting him into the mat with a face-crusher!

----------------------------------------

“OH! Maryse makes young Adam Star eat the canvas again! That can’t be good for you Kevin!”

God those commentators are so annoying.

--------------------------------------------

Maryse calmly rolls backwards, smoothly regaining her feet as Adam is left star-fished on the mat. She runs her fingers through her hair, fluffing it out as she saunters over to the prone battler. She swings one long leg over the struggling sexfighter, winking to the camera before dropping down on the small of his back with a wide stance! The sudden impact of her sexy ass makes him arch his head up, allowing her to hook her fingers together under his chin. Adam cries out as she pulls back on the camel clutch, arching his back as she laughs, turning her head to teasingly stick her tongue out at the camera as she tortures his back.

The ref drops in front of Adam...”Do you want to submit Star? You can make it stop.” During his colorful denials, the impressive blonde starts to swivel her hips and bite her bottom lip as she grinds her undercarriage against his back, just using the young sexfighter for her pleasure. Adam grimaces and groans at the treatment…

“Go on, ask him again!” Maryse orders the ref. “Ask him, he’s a quitter.”

“What do you say Adam?” the ref obligingly asks.

“NGHHHHHHHH…”

His pained grunt brings another laugh from his tormentor. “Pute. Quit. Quit. Quit. Come on.” Another harsh yank on his chin, pulling him further up as her hips grind against him. “Quit…quit…qui”

Adams hand begins to frantically tap the mat. “I submit!”

Maryse laughs in triumph and yanks back harder.

“I SUBMIT!”

Maryse looks back over her shoulder as the ref hops up to signal for the bell. As the ref’s attention is turned to the timekeeper, Maryse releases his chin, grabs the back of Adam’s head, and slams him face first into the mat!

“Winner of the first fall, with a Boston Crab submission, MARYSE!”

Standing up slowly, Maryse primps and preens for the audience, the haughty sexfighter adjusting her tight top and shorts as she stands in the corner. With a snap of her thumbs and an exhibitionist sway in her hips, she leans back in the corner and watches with satisfaction as Adam slowly pulls himself up, one hand on his back and the other on his jaw as he makes his way back to his corner for the rest period…no no no kid, don’t show that kind of hurt to a woman like her. Unless it’s a fake-out, which I really don’t think it is…to much genuine hurt in his stance. Do what you have to in order to recover, but that’s just…

------------

“Oh, looks like Adam Star is feeling the effects of Maryse’s offence there, it’s like putting a bullseye on himself for a very game competitor!”

Huh. Took the words right out of my mouth.

----------

The bell rings, as the ref motions the two competitors forward.

“Ready for the final fall, little boy?” The blonde-haired battler asks as she stalks forward, all long limbs and confidence in her swagger.

“Final? This is two out of three!”

Maryse stops up short, standing up straight with her shoulders thrown back and her head cocked to the side…and shoots out a quick “Tu es bête comme tes pieds.” Or something like that…I really don’t know French. Heard enough insults in it to recognize some though, before she pastes him with another bitchslap hard enough for me to almost feel it through the screen!

Adam’s head whips around, mouth dropped open and face quickly reddening, only to cry out as Maryse grabs his hair and yanks him roughly toward her. “I say when things are over, pute,” she taunts, before SLAMMING a forearm into his jaw! Another shot follows into his gut, before a short-arm clothesline levels the stunned wrestler. Adam lays groaning on the mat, curling on his side, as Maryse raises her hands, haughty smile turned out to the crowd as she stalks forward, before bending forward and flipping her hair back in her signature taunt, feeling she has the match well in hand.

Turning back to her prone opponent…Maryse bends down with a grin and a swivel of her hips, gripping Adam’s hair and slowly pulling him to his “ENNNGHHH!!” A shocked grunt is drawn from her lips as a desperate Star buries his fist into her stomach, digging in just above the large buckle of her booty shorts!

Maryse is left bent over, her face in a shocked rictus of pain as Adam helps himself the rest of the way up, hauling back and slicing his hand across her chest in a blistering knife-edge chop that has the audience “WHOOOOOOO”ing even as Maryse puts a fluttering hand over her reddening cleavage and steps drunkenly to her right, trying to get some distance from the sudden offence.

-------------------------------

“Don’t count Adam Star out yet! Just when you think he’s done, he lights Maryse up with a little sting on that knife edge!”

“Two offensive moves do not a comeback make, George! He’s got to act now to capitalize!”

----------------------------

It looks like Adam is heeding Kevin’s advice, getting a firm grip on Maryse’s golden locks with his right while his left grips the back of her belt, yanking up sharply once and drawing another squeal as the tight material wedges up into the blonde’s undercarriage, before turning and bum-rushing her into the nearest turnbuckle!

Launched at the last moment, Maryse’s eyes widen the instant before her generous chest hits the buckles, popping back for a moment before Adam follows her in, crushing her sternum against the leather with his body pressed against her back!

He takes a step back, smile on his face as Maryse sags backwards toward him. Gripping her right arm, Adam turns the gasping blonde back to face him before taking a giant step back, yanking with all his strength and leverage and whipping Maryse towards the far corner!

Careening almost out of control, Maryse is still able to turn at the last moment this time, taking the jarring impact on her back instead of her tits. Small comfort as Adam hasn’t been idle…running behind her and leaping in the air to once again crush the blonde with a leaping body-splash! Again the French-Canadian slumps forward into Adam’s firm chest, and he grips her shoulders and pushes her back into the corner with a small smile.

Pressing her into the corner, Adam grins as he leans in. “Time to introduce you to what the SFL’s really about…” Licking his lips, he presses his mouth to Maryse’ s and brings his hands to her tits, gripping them firmly through her tight top.

-----------------------------

“Looks like Maryse is about to be introduced to the SFL in style, courtesy of one Adam Star!”

-----------------------------

Adam seems to be enjoying himself, rubbing the blonde’s firm chest and leaning into her as he kisses her deeply. Maryse starts to stir, her body shifting against the buckles and her chin tilting up. This is the part that’s so disorienting for the wrestlers used to Vinnie’s promotion, the sexual attacks in front of the live audience. Maryse has mostly wrestled Adam up to this point, a few rubs and grinds while she’s been in control notwithstanding, and now she’s being felt up in front of a roaring, adrenaline filled crowd. This is usually where the import realizes they’re in over they’re head, and start to…

Did Adam just moan?

Another whimpering moan from the male removes all doubt as he tries to draw back from the kiss, but suddenly Maryse is the aggressor! Hands coming up to grip the back of his head, Maryse presses forward in the liplock, deepening the kiss as Adam stumbles back, rubber legged! Suddenly reversing their positions with a pull, Adam is suddenly the one pressed into the corner, Maryse’s hands running through his hair as her tongue whips and swirls around his! He slumps down as Maryse continues to move against him, the adrenaline that sustained his brief round in control seemingly being drained out of him as her fingers trace their way down his neck, his chest, stopping to pinch and tease his hard nipples as he whimpers into her mouth.

She pulls back for a moment, Star with a look of almost dumb shock on his face, as she smirks with her lips a mere breath from his. Deft fingers moving down, she hooks them into the front of his shorts, giving a sharp tug downward as she leans back in, open-mouthed, her tongue slipping back into his mouth as his already hard cock pops free!

-------------------

“Damn Kevin! Looks like Adam bit off a little more than he can chew with that kiss!”

“Star is getting weak in the knees there in the corner! Maryse certainly showing that wrestling skills and a smoking body are not all she brings to the table!”

-------------------

Maryse pulls back again, and Adam looks thoroughly drunk after a bout with the haughty-blonde’s lips…or more likely tongue given the whimpering sounds he was making as it dove into his mouth. Again gripping his hair, Maryse raises one hand to the crowd as she starts to pull the rubber-limbed sexfighter out of the corner.

Drawing him to the middle of the ring, she turns back towards him as he shakes his head, trying to get his senses back. He’s reaching forward when Maryse cuts him off! A quick kick to his gut has Adam bent over, allowing the smirking blonde to yank his head under her arm in a front facelock. She raises her left hand, palm up, preening for the ravenous crowd, before flipping her hair down and whipping the O.G. down to the mat with a brutal DDT!

------------------------------------------

“THE FRENCH KISS! Maryse just sinks it in and it looks like lights-out for the O.G.!”

“Looks like she followed up one French Kiss with another! It’s academic at this point, Adam Star is out!”

Wait! He might be done but it looks like Maryse isn’t!”

-----------------------------------------

The moron’s right for once, Maryse completed her maneuver by rolling Adam to his back and stretching out on top of him, her hand pressed flat on his cheek turning his dazed head to the right, her eyes flashing and face alight with vicious glee. She stayed like that for a moment before dismissively shoving on his face and slithering down his prone body, sliding backwards on his slick and sweaty skin as her predatory gaze turned downward. She looked up when she reached his vulnerable cock, looking up into his dazed features in haughty control before she swallowed his still engorged member.

Adam’s eyes shot open, a shocked look on his face as Maryse deepthroated his defenseless dick. The drop dead gorgeous blonde went hands free, keeping them pressed down into his thighs as her lips and tongue utterly wrecked the outmatched O.G..

“WHOAH! That woke him up!”

“Looks like Maryse is adapting well to the SFL! Her tongue’s already utterly outmatched the O.G. upstairs, and it looks like he’s not fairing any better now that she’s gone low!”

He’s not kidding, it looks like she’s destroying him. Her tongue swirling, her head bobbing and su…

“FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!”

I can’t help but blink in surprise at the interruption from Adam, crying out as his hips buck up into the conquering blonde’s mouth.

Shit that was fast!

Maryse peels off of him, snaking her tongue out with a laugh to show the white cum coating her tongue. The ref turns and signals for the bell.

“Winner of the second fall and the match, with the French Kiss, MARYSE!”

The blonde in question slides back up his body, straddling him on one knee, the other long leg stretched out in front of her. She grabs his chin, and spits his cum into his face, laughing down at him as she purrs “Con…”. Damn I wish I could speak French. But she follows it up with “Not worth my time, little-boy.” Before haughtily pushing his head to the side and standing, eyes out at the crowd, her palms raised and flipped out as she backs away from the defeated and demoralized sexfighter, not even bothering to claim her tribute as she slides through the ropes and out of the ring. She pauses at the top of the ramp, eyes turning toward the camera close by and stepping so that her fine features fill it. “Is that the best the SFL can do? I know there is no one in my league, but at least give me someone who can put up a fight next time.” A taunting flip of her head, her splayed palm filling the camera’s aperture for a moment, and the blonde is gone.

He didn’t even get a stitch of her clothing off.

------------

Hey everyone, thanks again for checking out my story, feedback is always appreciated and greatly looked forward to. Be sure to check out Batman4life's Tales of the Sexfighting League, Valen’s SFL The Return, Korn’s SFL vs ECL: Sexfighting Crossover and TZA's Sexfighting Rivals for more in the series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adam Star 2.jpg (13.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: png 22-1.png (95.6 KB, 263 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-21, 23:53
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Always glad to see more of your work! I gotta say when I saw Maryse and Miz join the league I wasnt sure if I would appreciate it as it kind of felt intrusive at first but the prospect of Maryse giving us more sexfights and hot moments I just cant be against it. Also as someone from Quebec its cool to both see her and some french in the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChallengeMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-22, 05:39
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , first off, I hope you`re doing well, second, what happened to your story, why did you stopped writing, I hope you`re fine , I hope you continue this wonderful story, your fans (me included) are missing it. please let us know, any plan to continue or are you not interest anymore ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed