Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-21, 15:20
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

I hate to be right sometimes

Oh, Rachel and Alex. What kind of bitches you are? I was even sad when she lost to Jane. I wish she had done more to her.

And Alex? I know it's a bit cliche but when you have a friend like you who needs an enemy?

Shame on you!
Old 22-Jan-21, 22:27
Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Glad to see this story still going strong!
The Following User Says Thank You to 123yourdone For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 12:27
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Rachel forced my head forward again, shoving her foot into my mouth even deeper this time until I almost gagged. I struggled frantically…instinctively, but pressure from her thighs made me stop after a few seconds. No, no this could not be happening!

Nicole reached down and pulled Jane back to her feet, locking an arm around her throat she levered Jane into a rear naked choke and forced her to baby step forward with her. Jane looked dazed; her eyes were half closed, and her steps unsteady, even more than they would be while having her throat crushed in Nicoles chokehold. Obviously, Nicole had jumped her in the corridor…where Rachel had sent her…as planned, it now seemed. The thick black gag in Janes mouth was pulled tight to her back teeth, stretching her lips out and looking brutally uncomfortable.

Karen jumped to her feet, ‘WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?’ she demanded, ‘NICOLE!’

The room had fallen largely silent, the watching crowd murmuring. I Couldn’t see Stella or Ruth but Alex got to her feet and casually walked a few steps into view, taking the time to look over her shoulder down at me and smile. This was all fucking planned. Rachel and Alex barely fought in the match, always tagging out when they were supposed to fight each other! I remembered Alex’s words, “You shouldn’t have come” She was warning me.
‘Gutentag!’ said Nicole, shoving Jane onto the mat where she tripped again, falling on her side and slumping limply on the edge of the fighting area. I could see the metal handcuffs tight around her wrists. Dark strands of Janes hair had come loose from her ponytail and fell across her face. Her chest pumped slowly as she was still recovering her senses from whatever the goth bitch had done.

Nicole squared up to Karen, towing over her by a good half a foot, ‘I’m here to claim something from you. The league! I think it’s time for change in management.’

Karen scoffed, ‘You think so?’

‘I will do a better job than you. More exciting fights. I’d let good rivalries form up and let real anger flow in the battles. That’s what makes it exciting, real emotions, not this playful fight and fuck crap you run.’

Rachel was still idlily stroking my hair as we watched the scene play out. I still could not see Janes face. I could only hope she was alright. She was barely moving but I could at least see the little strands of hair moving in front of her face as she breathed. I had to do something to help her.
‘You’d get us noticed…we’d be shut down when we start regularly sending people to the hospital like you did to him, dumb bitch!’ said Karen, ‘Besides, it’s my league, and I run it the way I want.’

Nicole turned to the audience, ‘So what do you all want huh? You want exciting fights, real battles…less…whining little losers complaining about people being too rough!’ she looked at me and smiled.

‘Tell you what,’ said Nicole, ‘Fight me for it?’

Karen sniggered, ‘As if I would…you’re suspended anyway.’

Nicole tilted her head, ‘Yeah that’s true…for a few more hours at least. ‘So, fight her,’ she pointed at Alex.

I hoped Karen wouldn’t fall for this. It was a trick. Alex was lethal at the moment, and Karen hadn’t fought a competitive match for…well, I’d never seen it. But Karen did have an ego, and I saw it immediately, ‘Alex? Yeah, ok?’ she agreed.

‘Alex wins, I control the league, through you. You win, you can expel me forever. How’s that?’

‘Perfect,’ said Karen, stepping onto the mat.

Nicole smirked, her black lips parting to reveal her gleaming white teeth in a death grin. She reached down and seized Janes ankle, dragging the still semi-conscious women roughly to the edge of the mat as Karen and Alex stepped up. Rachel and I were close enough to the corner that we didn’t need to move…unfortunately for me, my shoulders were burning with the slow cranking they were getting from Rachels thighs and I was drooling all over her foot, a puddle forming on the mat near my cheek.

Karen and Alex squared up, about the same height and build. Alex slowly tilted her head left, then right, clicking her neck while the head of the league stared her down.

Now…I’d like to tell you about the epic battle, the righteous fight of good vs evil with the good hero winning out and defeating the spectre of chaos and destruction.

Sorry. It didn’t go down like that.

It lasted all of two minutes.

Two minutes was all it took for Alex to destroy Karen. I could barely believe it.

It wasn’t even a fight really. Karen rushed her, clearly with no real plan, fuelled by anger and disbelief, probably hoping to tear her opponent apart with pure rage. I had learned myself in the past that this did not bring victory, ever. Alex caught her arm, twisting it violently and pitching Karen over her shoulder, slamming her into the mat. She backed off, allowing Karen back to her feet without interference. Karen rushed again with the same result. Every time she attacked, Alex weaved, dodged, snapped out a stiff jab or simply booted her legs out from under her. Karen flailed, clawed and dived for her opponent’s legs but Alex answered everything, repeatedly catching her arms, legs and even hip tossing her from a belly to belly position. Thud after thud sounded out as Karen hit the hard mat over and over again, each time groaning and wincing in pain as the air was pounded from her lungs with the impacts. There were no cheers or shouts from the crowd now…everyone was staring intently, holding their breath with every exchange. Alex dragged her back to her feet and pulled her across her shoulders, hoisting her up in a torture rack, bending her victim brutally across her framed before chucking her off to land awkwardly again. A final, exhausted attack from Karen was a wild punch that Alex caught in mid-air, crushing Karen’s fist within her own and slowly forcing the whimpering victim to her knees before slamming a knee up under her chin, sending her semi-conscious to her back.

Alex smiled, blowing some hair out of her own face before casually walking over and standing astride the defeated fighter. With no warning, she dropped her weight down onto Karen’s torso, driving a blast of air from her dry lips. Alex swung her knees forward, planting them either side of Karen’s head before spreading her legs and slamming her crotch under Karen’s chin in a brutal throat pin.

‘Niiiice,’ said Rachel.

Nicole clapped, clearly delighted as she walked over. Karen gurgled, her breath rasping between her lips as Alex ground her sex into her victim’s throat, flexing both biceps over her victim. Arms flapped uselessly against Alex’s exposed midriff and one hand tugged futilely at Alex’s thigh.

‘Well, that was pretty comprehensive!’ said Nicole, ‘Alex, how about something more painful for a submission, huh?’

Alex winked, edging back on Karen. She flipped the jellied women over onto her stomach and pulled her arms back over her thighs, planting her feet firmly on the floor either side of her victim’s head before pulling her up into a camel clutch choke. Karen flapped her arms again, a thin trickle of blood coming from her nose as Alex locked on a tight RNC while bending her back at a brutal angle. Nicole squatted down to look directly into her face, ‘And you wanted to fight me?’ she laughed, ‘I’d have fucking killed you frauline!’
I flicked my eyes over to Jane, lying on her side at the other edge of the mat. She was awake now, eyes wide open at least but she was still, watching the events across the mat. She restlessly chewed at her gag, probably trying to force it forwards a little, but it was pulled tight into her mouth. She would no doubt be trying to slip the cuffs too, although I knew from experience that Nicole did not skimp when it came to tight bondage. Nicole snapped her fingers and Alex cranked the RNC on fully. Karen’s face froze for a second before her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Alex let her flop face down on the mat and stood, high fiving her mentor.

‘Hey Alex,’ called Rachel, ‘Come hang on to this one while I get my cuffs,’
I looked up at Alex, pleading with my eyes for her not to do this, not to give herself so fully to Nicole and her new little faction. I hoped there might be some spark of our long friendship still there. I was wrong.

A few seconds later, I was on my side with my head firmly clamped between her thighs and my chin resting on her mound. Alex propped herself up on one elbow and poked my nose with her free hand, grinning down at me captive between her legs. I reached one arm up and hooked it over her thigh, trying to work my fingers between my neck and her legs. She sighed, shook her head and squeezed. Suddenly, I felt like my head was going to pop off at the shoulders, I tapped out frantically, but she shook her head, ‘Hands down,’ she said softly. I gritted my teeth and tried again, this time with both hands to alleviate the pressure, ‘Hands down…now!’ she instructed, squeezing even harder. I couldn’t take it. These once weak little legs were now thick with muscle under the skin, more than enough to kill me with just a little more pressure. Gasping, I held my hands out in surrender and let them fall at my side.

Alex winked and blew me a kiss, ‘Good boy,’ she said.

Nicole dragged Jane back to the middle of the mat by her ankle. This time, my girlfriend kicked out with her free foot, no longer willing to be womenhandled by the goth bitch. Nicole responded by stamping a foot down on her stomach. Jane did a mini sit-up, groaning through the thick rubber bit gag between her teeth. Nicole planted a foot on her chest and shoved her back down to the mat.

‘Ok, listen up,’ she began, ‘This league will now run the way I say it will. I will arrange the matches. I’ll make them fair, don’t worry, new girls will fight at lower levels before facing veterans but make no mistake, we are FIGHTING!’ There were a few murmurs of approval from the crowd.

‘No more dumb rules! You step onto these mats, anything goes, you lose, anything goes!’ she continued, ‘This bitch is suspended, permanently!’ she pointed down at Jane, ‘We don’t need no borderline geriatrics clogging up the top spot.’

‘So, get out of here, I’ll contact each of you in turn to discuss your next fights,’ she finished. The crowd stood and filtered out, Ruth paused a moment, opening her mouth to address Nicole before the vamp pointed at her, ‘Not a word sexy Latina, I’ll give you the choice later.’

Ruth stood firm, flushed with anger and clenching her fists. Nicole stepped towards her, ‘Oh, you’re upset about your little male protégé huh? Well go on! Do it seniorita…swing, go on, see what happens!’

Of all people, Dani stepped between them, shouldering her way past Ruth, giving Nicole a death stare and squaring up to her. Nicole laughed at the serious look on the eastern European women’s face, ‘Now that might be an interesting fight…but not tonight. Someone get these bitches out of here before they gets hurt!’

Stella took Ruth and Dani’s arms and tugged them away before anything else was said. Suki looked like she was in shock. She helped Karen to her feet, draping an arm across her shoulder and walking her out with the rest of the crowd. Leanne paused and looked from me to Nicole. A slight nod at the goth before she turned and walked out…another one lost, I guessed. Becky was the last to leave. She stood at the door and looked around at Nicole.
‘What?’ said Nicole.

Becky slowly extended an arm, holding her fist out before sticking her middle finger up at Nicole.

‘Aww, too bad,’ laughed Nicole. Becky left, flinging the door open violently.
The suite door closed, leaving Nicole, Jane, Rachel and me, still clamped between Alex’s thighs, left in the room. Rachel padded back onto the mat, handcuffs in one hand before moving behind me and squatting down.

‘Alex,’ she said simply.

Alex licked her lips, ‘Hands behind your back,’ she commanded. I knew any refusal would just mean another crushing from her thighs, so I complied immediately. Rachel slapped the cuffs on me, tightening the metal bracelets against my wrists. I could feel heat on my throat from Alex’s pussy. She was obviously getting turned on by this.

‘Comfortable down there?’ she smiled.

‘Cow,’ I mumbled.

‘Oh, come on, tell me you’re not snug and warm right there between my legs? You must be able to feel the I like having you there,’ she twitched her quads gently, ‘You’re gonna eat some pussy tonight, you’re good at that, I remember from last time.’

I heard a shriek from Jane as Nicole dragged her back to her feet. Most of Janes hair had come loose from her tight ponytail, splashing down around her shoulders. Nicole spun her around and shoved her towards Rachel who caught her deftly in her arms. The shorter blonde slipped one arm around Janes waist, pulling her in tight and squashing her larger mounds against Janes more modest chest. She reached up and yanked her hair with her other hand, forcing the older women to grimace up at the celling.

‘Told ya it wasn’t over,’ said Rachel, echoing what she has said the morning after Jane beat her a month ago, ‘Now I’m gonna have my own fun with you. What do you say I do to you what you did to me, huh?’

Jane slid one foot out a few inches before swinging her leg up, aiming a sideways knee into Rachels side. She hit the mark, but the power was weak from being pressed up against her opponent. Rachel grunted at the strike…then slammed her knee right up between Janes legs.

I could hear the crunch of bone on bone! Jane squealed unlike I’d ever heard her before and crumpled to her knees, flopping over onto her side and drawing her knees up, shuddering in pain. I gulped. This shit was serious. Nicole just stood by watching and smiling away. Rachel grabbed Janes hair and forced her prize back to her feet, bending her over at the waist and holding her there, ‘Nice try bitch, but this time, you’re wearing the cuffs, so behave unless you want to get FUCKED UP!’

Rachel walked off the mat towards the separate bedroom, tugging Jane along by her hair, keeping her doubled over. Jane hobbled, still clearly in agony from the groin strike.

‘Hey,’ called Nicole, holding out the key to the handcuffs.

Racheal scoffed, ‘What? You think I’m going to take them off her?’ before marching away, dragging her prize by what remained of her ponytail.
‘Suit yourself frauline,’ said Nicole, tossing the key onto the sofa.

She turned to me, kicking her shoes off and walking slowly across the mat like a predator, teeth glistening like she was about to make a kill. I won’t lie, I was terrified. Even if I wasn’t restrained like I was, I knew I couldn’t beat her.

‘Up,’ she commanded. Alex parted her legs, I gasped as the pressure on my head stopped, no longer feeling like my skull was going to pop between Alex’s thighs. Alex stood and moved behind me before lifting me roughly to my feet.

Nicole gestured to Alex to go join Rachel in the other room, ‘I’ll call you when…if I get done here,’

Alex sniggered and walked away. I glanced over my shoulder at her in time to see her blow a kiss before stepping into the bedroom with Jane and Rachel and closing the door. Nicole and I were alone in the main room.

I was FUCKING terrified. Flashing back to the night she beat me and spend most of the rest of the night torturing me to the point of needing hospital treatment. Slowly, she stepped towards me, hands on hips. Her tongue ran across her upper lip as she arrived in front of me. My legs were trembling, and my throat was dry with fear. Although I might have been scared, I was going to try and brazen it out a little. The goth stopped in front of me and gently placed her hands on my shoulders.

‘Soooo good to see you again,’ she hissed, her voice dripping with contempt.
‘The feeling is not mutual!’ I replied.

‘Oh, come now, there’s no need to be rude. You had to expect to see me again sometime? I thought tonight would be a good time for my little comeback…and takeover. I spent ages getting ready, look, I even wore a skirt for you! I suppose you’re wondering where you fit into it all…now that your bitch of a girlfriend is out of the picture?’

‘What’s the matter Nic? Scared she’d beat you?’

Nicole laughed, ‘Hardly, I had her down and cuffed in about twenty seconds out there by the ice machine. She really didn’t want that gag in her mouth but…a few hard slaps later and she opened her hole. She’d good at that I guess, sucking dick? Maybe I should have busted her teeth for you, make it easier for her to suck?’

‘So, you jumped her unawares. That’s your style…fucking pasty ass vamp bitch!’ I retorted.

Nicole leaned in close, glaring right into my eyes, ‘And your style is to…what? Trick the girls you fight into thinking you like em then…fuck em over? Like you did to me? Huh, tough guy?’

‘Oh, are you still sore about that Nic? Is that what this whole little crusade of yours is about? Seriously, one time! It’s just a tactic.’

‘There were supposed to be rules…I was playing by them back then, being nice to you, giving you the chance to submit…but no, you had to be a devious little fucker,’ said Nicole, ‘Now, I have no rules…that’s why I’m so dangerous on the mat. You know that. Everybody is gonna know it seen enough!’

‘So, what, goth bitch, you’re “der fuhrer” now, huh? You going to-‘

Anger flashed across her face. Nicole whipped her head back and before I could even blink, smashed her forehead into the bridge of my nose. I felt the bone crunch under the impact and my eyes filled with water. The sound! The sound of a bone cracking inside your head…horrible.

I fell back, tangling my feet and falling to the mat. Unable to break my own fall I landed painfully on my side and my head bounced a little on the semi-soft surface. Hands gripped my arm and my hair, wrenching me back to my feet. I could hear sharp breathing from Nicole, flaring her nostrils with every exhale as she pulled me against her with one arm and slapped me hard across the face with the other.

My nose was clogged, ears ringing, and I felt blood trickle into the back of my throat. Black polished nails dug unto my cheeks as Nicole forced my head back up to look at her. Her eyes burned with anger, nostrils flared as she got close enough for her nasal exhaling to almost burn my skin, ‘I don’t like those kinds of jokes!’ she hissed. Her nails broke my skin around my jaw as she squeezed, ‘Say it again…I dare you!’ she whispered.

‘Mmmph…fuck you,’ I groaned.

An atom bomb went off between my legs…well, Nicoles knee at least, as the bone slammed into my nuts almost lifting me off the floor. I screamed in agony and slid down her body until I found myself on my knees. Now a fist caught me across the jaw, snapping my head over and sending me down onto my side. My entire body was crying out and I instinctively curled into a ball at the goth girls feet, gasping for breath. Then the nausea came from the groin strike. I dry wretched, feeling the dull ache spread all up my torso. My jaw might have been broken…I couldn’t really open my mouth.

Nicole muttered something in German. Even if I could have understood it, I wouldn’t have made out any words through the half screams, half groans coming from my throat. Hands on my arms again, pulling me up. I tried to go deadweight, but she had unbelievable strength, lifting me to my knees, then grabbing me by the throat and forcing me to stand.

‘NO! PLEASE!’ I cried, finding myself face to face with her again. That gleeful smile was there again, black lips peeled back exposing rows of perfect white teeth, stabbing fear into me like a hundred little needles. Nicole backed me up…well, I hobbled and hopped back under pressure from her, not really able to use my legs properly from the agony around my cock. Something jarred into my lower back…the edge of a table. Nicole bent me over backwards and slammed my head down into the wood. My lower back cried out like being in a camel clutch before Nicole held me down by the throat with one hand and raised her other arm to bring her elbow down sharply into my stomach, once…twice…a third time, before letting me slide off the table and back to the floor.

I was frantic inside. This was like last time. I was alone, restrained and she was going to beat on me over and over until there was nothing left. Was she going to fuck me too? I doubted I could tonight after that knee strike…but I knew that wouldn’t stop her locking my head between her thighs and making me eat her over and over.

‘You still think you’re funny?’ she giggled, ‘You like to make jokes, don’t you little boy?’

Hands gripped my ankles and dragged me backwards into the middle of the mat on my stomach. Nicole lifted my legs into the air and parted my feet wide, holding me like a wheelbarrow, leaving only my chest and face on the mat.

‘NOOOO!’ I screamed, knowing what was coming. Nicole laughed and swung her foot up between my legs. The second kick hit my stomach, the third targeted my balls again. For her fourth move, she planted her heel right on the space between my balls and butthole and ground down hard, pulling my legs like a surfboard and leaving me paralysed with pain. She released me once more. I coughed weakly before her hand gripped my hair again and lifted me back to knees. Nicole smiled down and spat in my face, ‘Fucker!’ she hissed, before hooking her fist in front of my face and catching the side of my head with a nasty elbow strike.

A kick to the back, then to the stomach, then a heel driving down into my thigh, then my stomach again. It was a furious beating plain and simple. Grimacing, I curled into a ball again, the only thing I could do for any protection.

I was forced up to my feet again, but I was unable to stand up straight. I stood, doubled over in front of her, squeezing my eyes shut and waiting for another blow to fall on me. I didn’t have to wait long. Her foot swung into my side, slamming into my ribs and lifting me an inch of the floor before I collapsed at her feet again. I couldn’t even scream at this point. I could only offer weak grunts and whimpers. On my knees I looked up at her. She was still smiling like a serial killer, barley breaking a sweat.

Nicole cracked her knuckles and drew her fist back again.

‘Wait!’ I squeaked, tears streaming from my eyes. Nicole tilted her head like a bird, pausing with that sick grin on her face. I didn’t want to do this. I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of breaking me, but who was I kidding. I just wanted her to stop hitting me and I ‘d have done anything.
I shuffled a little closer on my knees before bending over and bowing like in prayer. I placed my forehead on the mat in front of her feet, sobbing as I cried, ‘Please stop…I submit, I give up, I’ll do whatever you want, just please stop Nic!’

Laughter. Horrible condescending laughter in my ears. I kept my face on the floor tasting blood in my mouth and feeling throbbing pain all over. At least my jaw wasn’t broken…yet.

‘What a fucking pathetic little pussy!’ she cackled, ‘The leagues only man, crying and begging like a little bitch!’

I shed any and all pride I might have had. This was for survival, no shame, ‘I am Nic, I’m your bitch…if you want me to be, I am…please stop, I’ll do ANYTHING!’

I heard the bedroom door open again and footsteps across the carpet towards us.

‘WHAT THE FUCK NICOLE!’

It was Alex.

I kept my face planted on the mat, trying to make myself as small as possible.

‘You just beating on him! WHAT THE FUCK?’

‘Yes Alex, I’m just beating on him. Don’t worry, I’ll leave something for you.’
‘Take the cuffs off him then huh? Let him fight back?’

Nicole laughed and bent over, ‘Hey…you want me to take your cuffs off so we can fight properly?’

‘N-no!’ I stuttered. That was a trick, an invite to engage her in a fight that I would just lose…badly. I could never beat her, never, never, never.

‘See,’ she said to Alex, ‘He’s happy how he is.’

I edged forward a few inches until my head was over her bare feet.

Carefully, I pressed my lips to her black polished toenails and started to kiss her toes.

‘Awww, see,’ she clicked her fingers, no doubt pointing down at me, I didn’t dare to look up, ‘I didn’t even tell him to do that! He’s just doing what LOSERS do!’

I heard Alex stepping onto the mat, ‘That is not cool Nicole. You want to fight him, then fight him, don’t fucking cuff him up and use him like a punchbag. I didn’t fucking agree to that! You said you were only going to talk!’

A sigh from the goth girl, ‘We are!’ said Nicole, innocently.

A pause followed by a deep sigh from the vamp, ‘Ok, pick him up,’ she commanded.

Alex stepped behind me and slipped her arms around mine, gently easing me up to my feet. ‘You’re ok,’ she whispered, ‘Lean back on me,’ she added.
In fact, I could only stay sanding by sagging back against her as she rested her chin on my shoulder. Facing Nicole, I felt the terror again. Every flinch, every movement from her made my heart stop.

Nicole stepped close, our noses almost touching. Her hand gripped my jaw again, those nasty sharp nails digging into the soft flesh, ‘Fine. We’ll settle this properly. You and I are going to have a rematch. Oh yes, and I’m going to break you in ways you can’t imagine yet. Three weeks from tonight, my place, and when I’m done, you WON’T be leaving! I have a dog cage at the end of my bed just for you, little boy. You’ll be staying a while to be a good little bitch for me, and when I get bored, I’ll let you leave, and you will NEVER wrestle in MY LEAGUE ever again. Oh, you can come to the tournaments…and hold my shoes. Maybe if you behave and show proper…submission, I’ll let you be the prize for winning each night? Sound good little boy?’

I panicked. I couldn’t face her on the mat again…I just couldn’t, ‘I won’t fight,’ I said, my voice strained from the pain in my cheeks as Nicoles nails dug in, drawing small spots of blood.

‘You will,’ she replied, ‘Or I’ll kick all your friends out too, and I’ll see that they get hurt bad on the way out. You want your pretty friends hurt? Ruth? Stella? Becky? That little Japanese babe? I could have some real fun with her! You will fight me. SAY IT!’

‘Ok,’ I wept.

Nicole released her grip. She dragged a fingertip across some of the blood spots on my cheek and made a show of running her finger across her tongue and savouring the taste, ‘Tastes like…pussy,’ she spat. She stepped back and waved me away, ‘Go have some fun Alex, don’t hold back huh.’

‘Yeah, with what’s left of him,’ muttered Alex.

‘YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM ALEX?’ said Nicole, suddenly raising her voice and looking past me at her protégé.

There was an awkward silence. I felt Alex tense up, her arms still hooked around mine. Nicole glared at her and shrugged her shoulders, ‘WELL?’
‘No. No Nic, no problem,’ said Alex shakily.

‘Good. That’s my little star! Call me in the morning and we’ll get some training in,’

‘Sure.’

Nicole gave me one last smile before turning on her heels and walking to the door. Although I knew Alex was getting just as sadistic, I felt better the moment the door closed.

Alex released my arms and spun me around to face her, ‘You gonna walk nice to the bedroom or do I need to encourage you?’

‘Why are you doing this Alex?’ I said desperately, ‘I brought you into this league, we’ve been friends since we were kids! Why are you following that crazy bitch?’ I dropped to my knees, hoping to break through to her somehow, ‘Please Alex, I’m begging you, stop this!’

Alex rolled her eyes, tilting her head to the side. She grimaced, just for an instant as if considering something, she opened her mouth to speak before closing it again. The mask of aggression washed back over her. She shook her head and pointed at the door to the bedroom, ‘Walk…or I’ll drag you there by your fuckin balls!’ she said sternly.

My head dropped. There was nothing I could do. I got back to my feet and walked past her to the bedroom.

The scene in there was a reverse of Janes victory over Rachel. The blonde was sat on the bed cross legged, Jane sat on her lap pressed up against her. Janes legs were around her waist and ankles cuffed together behind Rachel’s back, preventing her from getting off the bigger woman’s lap. Rachel had stripped Jane of her bra and shorts and had one arm around Janes waist, her other hand was between Janes legs, fingers deep in her pussy. Jane looked like she had been struggling. A sheen of sweat covered her coffee coloured skin and her hair was flicking about all over the place as she crunched her teeth down on the bit gag, grunting and groaning with a mixture of anger and forced pleasure. Alex stripped off her shorts and pushed me onto the other side of the bed. Laying on her back she pulled me between her legs and mashed my face into her pussy, ‘I want two…SLOWLY!’ she commanded. Jane grunted and groaned next to me, occasionally being teased by Rachel as she fought to resist the obvious pleasure she was experiencing between the legs. Like Rachel, she held out for a while before her grunts or anger slowly changed to squeaks of pleasure. The angry glare became watery eyed glazing as her head went back.

‘She doesn’t want to cum for me,’ said Rachel, looking over at me. The blonde kissed Janes cleavage as she quickened the pace between her captives legs. Alex had her first orgasm and clamped my head between her legs tightly. It muffled the sound of Jane finally surrendering an orgasm to her fierce rival and thrashing around as the pleasure tore through her. I won’t deny it was hot to see, especially as Jane was usually the one dishing out the humiliation, but Rachel going over to Nicole was far more sinister tonight. Jane arched her back and ground her hips down onto Rachel’s fingers letting a scream of extasy escape her forced-open mouth. I could hear the squelching sound of Rachel’s fingers still working between the cougars legs as the babe twitched and squeaked continuously. ‘Knew you’d give it up!’ whispered Rachel, roughly yanking her fingers out of Janes pussy, getting a grunt of shock from the older women.

Jane slumped against Rachel, dropping her head onto the blonde’s shoulder and whistling air in through her nose and mouth past the gag. Rachel laughed and gently re-inserted her fingers, twisting gently and eeking the last dregs of pleasure from her captive. Alex only took another minute to have another orgasm. I guess it counted as a multiple, but I wasn’t proud of that tonight. Finished, she climbed off the bed and pulled her shorts back on. I looked up at her as she looked down at me, a look on her face that might have been pity…or maybe shame, ‘I know it’s going to be hard, but it’s one night, then she’s done. I can come over there if you like? I can make an excuse that I want to watch?’

‘Don’t do me any favours Alex,’ I said, ‘You and I are done.’

Alex looked forlorn for a second before tossing the handcuff keys for Jane and I on the bed and walking out of the room. I craned my head around to see through the door to the main room. She grabbed her bag and slipped out of the room leaving Jane and I at the mercy of Rachel.

Now, you know I said that the “all is lost moment” was tonight? Well, there was something else too, the “there’s still a chance!” moment.

‘Is she gone?’ said Rachel. Jane was still resting her head on her shoulder. My girlfriend looked exhausted and defeated. A rare sight that I had only seen once before…when I beat her.

‘Yeah,’ I said, expecting nothing but more sexual demands from Rachel.
Instead, she reached out and took one of the handcuff keys…before reaching around Janes back and removing the restraints!

Jane was dangerous, even when seemingly beaten. I had to keep her roped up all night after I won, or she would have turned the tables. Rachel was asking for trouble by releasing her. Her hands now free, Jane rocked back, flopping down onto her back on the bed with her legs still wrapped around Rachels waist. She didn’t seem to be in a hurry to retaliate.

Jane reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag, pulling the rubber bar (now with more than a few teeth marks on it) out of her mouth, ‘Fuck me that was uncomfortable!’ she said, working her jaw in a circle and wetting her lips with her tongue.

‘I hope I made it a little easier?’ said Rachel. Jane smiled.

What the fuck was going on!?

‘Jane?’ I said, enquiringly.

Jane looked at me, a big smile on her face, ‘I almost wish I’d lost last time. Something for you to think about doing if you ever beat me again, huh babe?’

Rachel playfully pinched one of Janes exposed nipples before reaching behind her own back and fumbling to remove the ankles cuff, ‘Yeah but I wouldn’t have thought to do THAT to you. I was just going to fuck him a few times and make you watch.’

I struggled to my knees, ‘But you two…you were…you kicked her!’ I said to Rachel as she finally worked the key around and uncuffed Janes ankles.
‘We had to make it look good,’ she replied.

‘You’re…working together?’ I gasped.

Rachel shrugged, ‘You think we’re going to let Nicole take over this league…this league that we built? Hell no! I want to be number one but not like that and I certainly don’t want to have to fight Nicole…I bet sex with her is…fucking mechanical.’

I didn’t say it then, but sex with Nicole was actually pretty good…it’s just what came after that scared me so much.

Jane untangled her legs from Rachel and sat back against the headboard, reaching for a cigarette from the pack on the bedside table, ‘We had a little talk last week. We though Nicole might do something like this so we…pre-empted it a little. Still,’ Jane lit the cigarette and blew the smoke up the celling, ‘I wasn’t expecting her to jump me by the ice machine like that, but it did give us an opportunity to…show our undying hatred for each other,’ she smiled at Rachel then looked back at me, ‘She’s vulnerable now. I guess she set a rematch for the two of you? Good. You can take her down and restore Karen as the league operator.’

‘ME!’ I said incredibly. Rachel got off the bed and retrieved two bottles of water from the desk at the side, ‘Yes, you. She wants you and she thinks I’m on her side. She’ll never suspect that you’ll be ready to fight her,’ she said, tossing one of the bottles to Jane.

'I'm not! She'll make mincemeat out of me,’

Jane scooped up my handcuff key, ‘No she won’t,’ the two women glanced at each other and smiled, ‘because WE are going to train you.’

Rachel winked. Despite the dull pain all over my body…I smiled back.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 13:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Goddamn, this was a pretty massive update here. I hope Jane and Rachel's training are enough to let him compete with Nicole. Otherwise, I can't imagine what the future of the league is going to be like.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 13:57
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

he’s been in desperate need of serious training for a while now. the fallout from the Nicole match will be interesting. if he wins, does Nicole and Alex get banned from the league? it’ll be hard to keep Nicole in the league after this, especially banning Jane after jumping her. Alex is on her way to being just as bad, and if she stays in the league, Nicole has someone on the inside that can help her pull more stunts like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 14:56
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I am very interested to see what he is capable of learning in just 3 weeks. I truly hope for his sake one of the things they focus on is teaching him to actually take tactical advantage of his upper body strength the way the girls always take full advantage of their lower body.

Still don't know quite what to think about Alex but something tells me Rachel will likely be matching up with her soon one way or another. Definitely know that these next three weeks of double team training are going to leave our valiant "hero" feeling more worked over than a part-time job. Wonder if he survives that first before the match.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 15:19
Last Achievements

Hehe, Of course, Rachel was going to be on his side I know what I wrote in the DM. She wouldn't just a granted win on Jane. Otherwise, I would lose respect for her.

I want to apologize to Becky as well. And come on Stella I thought you had balls to step up to Nic.

Oh, Alex, you are not only a betrayer you are also quite stupid What were you expecting? I hope you get what you deserve.

Considering that this fight is going to be a no holds barred one he has to learn very nasty tricks. Maybe more boxing etc. Jane and Rachel can prepare him. I am sure of that.

I am looking forward to this fight.

Thanks again.
Old 28-Jan-21, 00:48
Points: 633, Level: 9 Points: 633, Level: 9 Points: 633, Level: 9

I suggest that he learns some actual BJJ or Muy Thai, in three weeks one can learn a lot of throws, takedowns, counters, submissions, and transitions into all of the above. He could torture Nicole for hours and hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilikepiesguyz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-21, 15:35
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Three weeks...and out?

I felt like it was a countdown to the end. Three weeks until my fight with Nicole. My friends safety, their membership and the entire future of the league rode on the outcome. No wonder I felt depressed the following night. After work, I joined Jane in the car and we went out to eat before heading back to my place. I was not really in any kind of mood to talk, so we watched TV before I took a shower.

Entering the bedroom, Jane as wrapped up in a pink fluffy dressing gown, stood gazing out of the window quietly, cigarette in hand. I picked up the envelope I had collected from Karen that morning and opened it, pulling out a big photograph of Nicoles headshot. Taken in black and white, it looked like a police mugshot. She stared directly at me, head down slightly with those dark, dead eyes angled up below the mass of black locks scattered across her forehead. Black lipstick and a thick black choker around her neck with her skin so pale, she almost blended into the wall behind her. I gulped just looking at her, flashing back to being bound and pinned under her, taking her fist to the face and ribs over and over and over. Crawling handcuffed off the edge of the bed in a pathetic attempt to escape while she used the bathroom, screaming in pain as I landed on the floor from my fractured ribs, only for her to return and drag me back to my feet by the hair and toss me back onto the bed for more. As I stood there, I could taste her oily black lipstick on my own lips. I knew I couldn’t beat her. She would win, and not only would she win, but she would also demolish me once and for all. I pinned the picture to the mirror. Three weeks…and out.

‘She’s gonna eat me alive,’ I mumbled.

‘Don’t worry, you’ll be ready,’ said Jane, glancing over her shoulder.

I stared back at the picture. I could taste her blood in my mouth from when she sliced her palm and smeared it across my face during sex. This woman really was something else…a monster. How had she seemed so normal the first time I had met her? Well, ok, she was never normal, she always stuck out…but her more brutal tendencies hadn’t surfaced until our first one on one match. Who knew she held a grudge of my tag team win over her? I had distracted her from submitting me by kissing her until my teammate could free herself from a pin and help me. I had no idea Nicole liked me! That trickery had awakened something very dark in her, and it might well ruin the whole league.

‘We’ll stick to the regime,’ said Jane, ‘One day with me, one day with Rachel. We’ll work on a few techniques each to get you as ready as you can be. We’ve agreed to do a few joint sessions each week but only a few…we might be allies at the moment but spending too much time together would be…dangerous. We are still, not definitely, not friends.’

‘You looked friendly enough last night,’ I said, not taking my eye of Nicoles picture as if the women herself was going to climb out and jump me.
Jane laughed, ‘I was having second thoughts…but by the time I was, she had me on her lap with her fingers in me so…I couldn’t really stop her. Girl’s good with her fingers, has to be said. Anyway, small price to pay to set this up. I’ll get her back soon enough.’

Jane crushed out her cigarette and pulled the window shut. It felt awfully hot in the bedroom. She had obviously turned the radiator back on by the wall. I was naked under my own thin bathrobe, still a little damp from the shower. Striding over, she stood behind me, waiting for me to take one last look at Nicoles picture and turn around.

Planting her hands on her hips she gave me a slight smile, ‘How about some pussy to take your mind off her?’

I smiled back, ‘Well, I guess that might help me to-‘

Jane swung her arm at me, her palm catching me hard on the cheek and snapping my head to the side. The skin on skin sounded like a whipcrack as my face stung from the impact.

‘WHAT THE FUCK JANE?!’ I yelled, clutching my face.

Jane shrugged her bathrobe off her shoulders. She was totally naked underneath, smooth coffee coloured skin over toned muscles and powerful legs. Her biceps had small but noticeable bulges. At 40, she really was in her prime, a feast for anyone’s eyes. She reached up behind her head with one hand and pulled the hair tie from her ponytail, shaking the long dark hair loose to spread around her shoulders. Pouting her lips and beckoned be forwards with her hand, ‘Come get it then, if you can. I’m not giving it for free!’

I undid the tie on my bathrobe and let it fall as well. I was already feeling a tingling between the legs as I saw Janes eyes flick down to my junk then back up with a sly smile. She took a step forwards and planted her hands back on her hips.

‘Think you can?’ she asked.

I smiled back. Jane poked her tongue out and bit her lower lip. That was too much! I leapt into action, ducking down a little and charging into her, wrapping my arms around her and lifting her off her feet, driving her back quickly towards the queen-sized bed. I jumped with her in my arms, throwing us both onto the sheet and mashing out bodies together. Her arm went over the back of my head, pulling me into a reverse headlock as her legs locked around my waist. It was on!

Now, as you know dear readers, Jane and I have a long history of fighting. We weren’t always lovers, far from it. We hated each other, although my hatred was hiding my lust for her, and she handed my some of my most brutal defeats. We’d fought several times, with her winning out over and over before I managed to break the duck and defeat her for the first time. Since then, we’d been fuck buddies and friends, despite the nearly 15 year age gap. She was my older cougar babe and things had gone from hatred to passion pretty fast. We often bed wrestled, outside the league, as in, not counting the wins and losses. Jane was still the superior fighter, often managing to subdue me as much with her body as her wrestling skills. So many times, we’d rolled around here. Often, I would get an advantage only for her to get her mouth on my cock or her tongue down my throat, stopping my resistance dead and leading to a submission. We had informal rules for bedroom fights. No striking, no ball grabbing, no biting. (Jane was a terrible biter sometimes when she was losing, sinking her teeth into hands, necks, thighs and even my tongue to escape holds.) Chokes were ok but no knockouts. Pins were obviously allowed but we couldn’t count each other out. The only way to win on the bed was to get a submission, or an orgasm... normally both. A few times I’d managed to win, but it was like one in seven times. Tonight, I was fired up to try again.

Janes red hot body was pressed against mine, my head pressed into her side in the headlock as her legs pressed into my ribs. It goes without saying I was hard already. I was determined to go all out tonight and get her. I had already forgotten about Nicole.

‘Come on boy, this is too easy?’ cooed Jane, cranking my neck in the headlock. My face was against the sheets as she lay on her back and squeezed her legs. I planted my hands on her thighs and started to work my fingers between her legs and my body, easing the pressure a little, enough to get to my knees. Now I reached under my neck and grabbed her wrist, peeling my way free of the headlock. Finally, I popped my head out and sat up, still in her bodyscissors. I pressed my elbows down into her thighs, wiggling and massaging the point of the bone into the muscles to weaken her grip. Jane barred her teeth and hung on for a few seconds, but I felt her crushing pressure ease up and I was able to shove one of her legs to the side and escape, throwing myself on top her in a frenzied desire to win.

Arms and legs wrapped around each other to no particular advantage and we rolled across the bed, each trying to stay on top but unable to keep control. Legs and arms slid and slipped against the sheets as we rolled to one edge of the mattress, then across to the to the other. I found myself on top and Janes head hung over the edge of the mattress. I pressed my palm under her chin and pushed her head back over the edge, straining her neck. Both her hands went to mine as she growled defiantly until she had freed herself, sitting up sharply and reversing the position until she was on top. We rolled again. It was hot, and I don’t just mean our bodies sliding and rubbing over each other. It was hot in the room. I realised now that Jane had planned this, turning up the temperature to give herself the advantage against me. Her body was already getting slick and our breath mingled every time our faces got close, the extra heat adding to the energy drain. I managed to get on top again and tried to secure her arms, but she wiggled out under me, my balls brushing her face as she escaped. Before I could turn, she was on my back, trying to wrap her arm around my throat and roll onto her back with me between her legs. I kept an arm at my side to defend against the scissors and grabbed the wrist of her choking arm with the other. Laying on my back on top of her I rolled from side to side as we fought for control. She had her arm across my throat, but she was struggling to apply pressure there. Rolling onto my side I strained to pull her arm free and slowly, I dragged it off my throat. Jane changed tack quickly and switched to a full nelson, slipping her thin wiry arms under mine and linking her hands behind my head. I tried to keep my arms down but as soon as her fingers had laced up, she forced my head down and I found my arms forced upwards and away from my body. The scissors locked on tight.

‘There, that’s better!’ she gasped through heaving breaths. I kicked my feet against the sheet and rolled to the side, then back to the other. Her arms were like fucking iron bars wrapped around me. But why wasn’t she crushing my torso with her legs? I soon found out what she had in mind.

Jane’s feet were locked between my legs, ready to squeeze. She rolled onto her back again and raised her feet, going for my cock! I spread my legs wide and bucked upwards, but I couldn’t stop her feet gently finding my cock. She pressed her heel gently into my balls and rubbed before using her other foot to press my hardon onto her other ankle and rub gently up and down against the sole of her foot.

‘FUCK!’ I grunted, feeling the pleasure start to well up between my legs. Jane laughed behind my head and pressed my neck down harder, forcing my chin to my chest and making me look down my body at her footjob in progress.

‘As if you had any chance tonight, babe,’ said Jane.

I thrust my hips up sharply, freeing my junk for a moment but Jane’s feet found their mark once again as soon as I came back down from the bridge, massaging my sack while working my cock against her other foot. I bucked once more, freeing myself only to fall back into the move seconds later. I could slow her down like this, but I could already feel that little voice in my head saying, “just let her do it” No! I was not going to lose like this so early on! Crying out with effort, I rolled to the side, then over onto my stomach, forcing Jane to stop. Now she was on my back with the full nelson locked on tight and her legs hooked under me and between my own legs. I didn’t want to give her a chance to apply a submission hold from here, so I rolled again…off the edge of the bed. I landed on top of Jane with a thud on the unforgiving thin carpeted floor. The full nelson loosened as I heard the air blast out of her lungs. Jerking sharply to the side, I freed myself and turned over to face her. I got to my feet, seizing her wrists as I stood and pulling her up with me. I ducked down and hoisted her up over my shoulder in a fireman carry before turning and dumping her back on the bed, climbing onto the mattress after her and locking up for another round of frantically rolling about for position. Our chests pumped with effort as we slid over each other. Janes loose hair whipped about, getting in her face as she tried unsuccessfully to mount me. I flicked my legs up and caught her under the arms, toppling her off to the side before sitting up, seizing her ankles and dragging her under me, planting my ass on her chest and seizing her arms. A moment later, I had one knee on her bicep, pinning her arm to the bed while I held the other down by the wrist and playfully flicked a load of her hair into her face. Jane shook her head angrily and blew the black strands away. I repeated the move, laughing as she snarled and shook it away again. I understood now why she ALWAYS wore her hair in a high ponytail. I remember Jane told me once that she got her wiry long hair and skin tone from her Indian mother, her skinny build and heightened aggression from her white father. It was the best of both worlds as far as I was concerned!
‘Should have left it tied up!’ I laughed, gripping her chin and holding her face so she had to look up at me. Her lips peeled back over the barred white teeth and she growled in defiance. I grabbed a handful of the black strands and pulled her head up, bringing her face to face with my hardon.

‘Get off my FUCKING HAIR!’ she barked.

I pinned her other arm under my knee, freeing both my hands to play. Now I kept her hair with one hand and gripped my shaft with the other, ‘Open up!’ I called, pressing my head against her lips. Jane turned her head and kicked her feet against the bedsheet angrily. Despite the sweat starting to soak the sheets, she was able to push up and away from me. I followed her, keeping her biceps pinned under my knees as we wrestled our way up the bed. I slapped my cock against her face a few times and twisted her hair, trying to force her to at least cry out so I could shove it between her lips, but she kept her lips clamped closed, flapping her arms about and keeping a low rumble of anger in her throat. After a minute, we had reached the top of the bed and she started to buck her hips. I had to let go of my cock and use the hand to brace against the wall, otherwise she’d buck hard enough to mash my head against it. I had her pinned and I had her hair, but I soon realised I couldn’t win like this. She wasn’t going to open her mouth and I couldn’t make her without risking her bucking me off. Still, it was stalemate. I pulled her head up and pressed my junk into her face, grinding away and enjoying the feeling of her hot breath across my balls while she continued to struggle and buck. Eventually she managed to slide under me as she had a moment ago. This time, however, I kept hold of her hair, only allowing her to slip so far under me.

‘Ok, ok Jane,’ I laughed, ‘Like my sweaty ass on your face?’

I heard a muffled groan of annoyance as I rubbed my asscrack against her face. She twisted over onto her front and with a scream of effort, pulled her hair free from my hand, escaping to the foot of the bed. I span around, holding up my hand, showing her a few black strands that I’d ripped out of her scalp still wound around my fingers.

‘Sorry babe!’ I grinned, shaking the strands off my fingers onto the bed, ‘You could have just sucked it?’

Jane narrowed her eyes and tempted me forward again with her hand, ‘Not a chance. You’re going to have to try a lot harder if you want to get inside me tonight.’

We both leaned forward, resting on our knuckles like two chimps about to launch at each other. Janes hair was wild around her head and her mouth was open, breathing hard, but so was I. Like usual, it seemed it was going to come down to who had the better stamina.

We clashed again, standing up on our knees and pressing our bodies against each other as we each tried to secure the other fighter’s arms. Janes body was like an oven, her small tits rubbing against my chest as we fought nose to nose for control before I quickly dropped my arms and wrapped both of them around her waist, pulling her up against me and gripping my own wrist at the small of her back. I squeezed her into a bearhug as we both stood on our knees. Janes face changed into a grimace as she reached her own hands behind her back to try and unlock my grip. I leaned back, lifting her a little and cranking on the pressure, crushing her body against mine.

‘FUCK!’ said Jane in a choked gurgle. Her head went back, looking up at the celling. I playfully leaned my head forward and licked her throat from her collarbone to under her chin, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat on my tongue... and the angry pissed off noise and vibration she made as my tongue ran up her windpipe. I squeezed harder, pressing her chest against mine and making it harder for her to take a full breath. She stiffened her core muscles and her shoulders, but every time I felt her slack off a little, I compressed my arms a little more, reducing her space millimetre by millimetre like a python, slowly crushing its prey, pressing her towards unconsciousness or submission. Janes struggles steadily weakened. Her arms were behind her back, gripping my wrists but her grip was getting looser every second. She hadn’t the strength to free herself! I was going to win! I laughed and added just a little more pressure. Janes tossed her head left and right in frustration, flicking sweat across the sheets, an onto me. Strange, stunted grunting noises escaped her throat as I intensified the squeeze as hard as I could. A few seconds later, her hands slipped from my wrists and dangled weakly at her sides. Her body convulsed in my arms and a few hissing noises escaped her mouth.

I leaned back a little, lifting her knees from the mattress, leaving just her toes touching the surface. ‘Oh dear, how are you going to submit if you can’t speak, darling?’ I laughed. Jane’s head nodded forward again. Her eyes were closing,

‘Close your eyes babe, I’ll take that as your submission,’ I said playfully, ‘I think I’ll fuck you in the ass too. You like that, right babe?’ I added. I knew Jane HATED anal. I’d done it to her the first time I beat her, and she was furious, saying that it I hadn’t tied her up, she would have ripped my balls off. Not a red line for her, but her least favourite thing.

Jane wheezed. The sound of air passing drool and spit in her throat, but she kept her eyes open just a little. I felt so powerful at that moment, holding my limp babe in my arms, pressing her towards submission. I knew she hated giving up, hated losing, especially to me, but that look on her face was priceless, anger mixed with resignation. Slowly, she leaned her head forward, resting her forehead against mine, turning her head and groping for my lips with hers. I teased her by pulling back a few times before allowing her to kiss me. Unsurprisingly, she drooled down my chin and into my mouth but hey, she was going to give up in a few seconds, so I forgave her in advance. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and gently slid it across hers. It was a nice way to submit. I was really looking forward to – ARGGGHHHHH!

Jane sank her teeth into my tongue!

I squealed and pulled back, her teeth grazed across the soft flesh and bit down on my lower lip as I tried to pull my head back. Her eyes were wild as she dug in. I could feel her about to break the skin!

‘FUCK!’ I yelped and released her, ripping my head back and throwing myself a few feet back.

Jane slumped to her knees and held her stomach, heaving in air and coughing up her guts.

‘YOU BIT ME JANE, WHAT THE FUCK?’ I cried. This was most definitely against bedroom rules.

She finished spluttering and sat back on her heels. Slowly, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled over at me, ‘You think SHE is going to play by the rules?’ she tipped her head over her shoulder at Nicoles picture on the wall.

‘She won’t fight fair…so tonight, neither will I,’ said Jane.

I dabbed my lip. No blood, she hadn’t broken the skin.

‘You think that sadistic Austrian psycho goth is going to play by any rules you set? No. I don’t expect you to either,’ she added, pouting her lips and blowing me a kiss, ‘Until one of us submits to the other, treat it like a fight for your life.’

I realised what she was trying to do. She needed to change my mindset. The League had rules, post-fight bondage and fucking had rules, our bedroom sessions had rules, but Nicole didn’t. She was going to tear me apart by every means she had. I had to be ready for foul play.

Tonight’s fight had changed. We obviously were not going to try and really bust each other up, but I understood that normal rules would not apply any further. This was going to be like our old fights. No victory outside of utter dominance and breaking the other. I balled my fists and held my arms in a boxing stance. Ok, then I was going to let fly with a few strikes.

Jane smirked, ‘Good boy.’

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-21, 16:11
Last Achievements

As soon as I got the remainder I rushed here to read

Yes man. "treat it like a fight for your life!" This is simply for survival.
Hair pulling, biting, nipple pinching, pussy kicking. All are OK for this fight.
I believe in you