Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-20, 18:36
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Husband vs wife ...pinned for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That’s another way to look at it, when I get through the series of stories , I do grow to appreciate the fact that I get some matches with my wife and I yearn for more , she is just not as interested as I am , thanks for the reply
On the contrary, I think she is very interested, but proceeding with extreme caution.

Some advice: Next time she has you pinned, look up and make eye contact. This will fuel her passion and you won't even have to say a word.

Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-20, 19:04
Points: 10,850, Level: 44 Points: 10,850, Level: 44 Points: 10,850, Level: 44
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Thank you , I will try your suggestion ,
Right now I have been posting matches from when this all started , there are more to come...you maybe right she is interested just laying low
The Following User Says Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 03:05
Last Achievements

Default Re: Husband vs wife ...pinned for real part 4

After hearing from Lori’s sisters and my time wrestling Lori everything started to make sense . Lori has much more experience than me and she is not afraid to mix it up with anyone, which gives her added confidence.

When my daughter, lisa, returned home college, she got into a huge argument with Lori and all I can hear was screaming and whacks , I ran downstairs to find out what was going on, Lori was sitting on my lisa’s butt and slapping away at the side of her head , Lori was trying to smack her in the mouth for being sassy.
I tried to pull Lori off but she just pushed me away and told me to stay out of it
or I will be next , I could not believe she said that to me , she was pretty fired up so I backed off and watched as she turned lisa over and pinned her down very easily and scolded her for not listening and being a brat...my daughter asked me to help her and Lori told her that I couldn’t handle her either...
I was mortified and my daughter looked very sad that I couldn’t help...
Lori finally got up and was pointing down at Jennifer and told her to do what she asked and NOW...
A little bit later we were all watching a movie and I couldn’t stop thinking about how strong my wife is , she pinned me and my daughter and proved her point that she was in charge with no fear. Then Lisa asked if I was scared of her mother, I told her no way, Lisa then asked how come I couldn’t pull mom off her ,
Is my mom stronger than you too, I want to see you wrestle my mother , Lori overheard the conversation and replied that she will beat me no problem.
My daughter was egging us on , I had to put Lori in her place and prove to Lisa that I was stronger than than her mom , Lisa said my mom will beat you just like she did last time...
So hear we go ...Lori was dressed in yoga pants and sports bra and I was wearing shorts and t shirt ...we laid down a couple of thick blankets
Lisa said we should wrestle 2 out of 3 , 10 count pin or submission, Lisa will referee ...Lori was super confident and I needed to put in a strong effort to beat her , we started off on our knees , I immediately put her in a headlock and held on super tight, Lori was able to slip out of the hold and jumped on my back and locked her arm around my neck and pulled me backwards on top of her , Lori then wrapped her legs around my ribs and squeezed, I have never felt that level of pain , I was hurting and Lori was really pouring it on , Lisa told me to give it up your not getting out ...i pulled at Lori’s arm and she kept switching them to keep her advantage, my ribs were feeling it , Lori told me to give up that I was not going to get out of her hold , Lisa told me to give it up already, “your beat” by my mom, like I told you , I tried everything to break free but Lori kept me locked in , finally I said I had enough , Lori said I have to say I give up, I held on for a little longer and realized I was done so I told Lori , “I give up” 3 words I thought I would never have to say in a loss to a woman , Lori rolled me over on my back and sat on my chest and told Lisa I was done for the night and that we all learned who was the strongest in the family “MOM” Lori then flexed her right arm and said you don’t mess with this ...Lori got up left me lying there exhausted and a beaten man...
As I was laying on the blanket looking at Lisa she shook her her head , I knew it , I knew all along mom could beat you , just then my daughter climb on my chest and pinned my arms down above my head , I said what are you doing , get off me , she said “make me” go ahead try and pin me like I am pinning you ...Lisa is 5’4 125 lbs dressed in shorts and a tight t-shirt , she has a large chest like her mother...Lisa is a competitive cheerleader and in great shape, we started wrestling with her on top , I managed to roll her over and pin her arms over her head and started the count , 1,2,3, 4 ...she got to her side to avoid the pin, she is not as experienced or as strong as her mom so she was struggling with my weight on top of her but she was feisty and trying hard to get me off her , I told her to give up and I will let her go , she said no way , I will get out of this...
After 5 minutes she seemed ready to give up then gave one last push with her legs and broke free , she jumped on top of me squeezing me in a bear hug , I broke free and rolled her on her back and counted 1,2 , 3, she rolled her side again determined to keep wrestling and trying to win , just then Lori walked in as I was trying to pin Lisa for a ten count , Lori asked how long we were wrestling, I told her about 10 minutes, Lori asked who was winning, Lisa said she was , I told Lori that I pinned Lisa down for a count of 4 a couple times but she keeps fighting back and won’t give up...Lori told Lisa to keep wrestling hard your dad will get tired out and you will be able to pin him like I taught you...what ? has Lori been giving Lisa lessons so she can beat her dad, Lori said ever since we first wrestled that Lisa wanted to be able to pin her dad down like mom did, Lisa has been practicing with mom and pinning her younger brothers(14,16) all the time ...
Lisa an I were still wrestling, close to 15 minutes has gone by , Lori was telling Lisa to hang in there your dad will be tire out , I could not believe I have not beaten my daughter after 16 minutes of wrestling, then Lori told us to break and start on our knees again , we were both very tired and I could use a little break in the action...so I got off Lisa and told her I was going change my shirt , actually I needed a break...
I returned after 5 minutes and Lisa took off her shirt and was wearing a tight sports bra , she was ready to go ..Lori counted to 3 and we gripped our hands together in a test of strength , I easily turn her hands over , then she let go and jump on top of me holding my arms above my head , Lori counted 1,2 ,3 ,4 , I rolled to the side to stop the count then Lisa rolled be back and wrapped her arms around my head squeezing me between her breasts , she told me to give up that I was done , Lori said this is the hold she uses on her brother’s and they give up right away ...I was getting very tired and didn’t have the strength to keep breaking her hold , everything I tried she just ended up on top again and squeezing my head with her arms and breasts, her mom told her , dad is almost done, try to pin him now , Lisa let go her hold grabs arms over my head and counted slowly 1,2,3 ,4,5, 6 , I bucked her off but she jumped back on and put me in the breast hold again and told her mom she will keep me in the hold until I exhausted and easy to pin...after another 3 or 4 unsuccessful attempts to dislodge Lisa she let go of her breast hold and looked down at me “eye to eye” grabbing both my arms and slamming them over my head , I was done, Lisa counted 1,2,3 ,4, I was barely moving , 5 , then Lori started counting with Lisa 6,7,8,9,10 “your pinned” Lisa said , I knew I could do it , thanks Mom ...
Old 29-Mar-20, 12:51
Last Achievements

Now I understand. Loving this storyline.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 16:27
Last Achievements

Now I have been pinned by by 44 year wife Lori and my 20 year old daughter Lisa
At this point Lisa is still on top pinning me down , arms over my head...
Lisa is now bragging to her mom , quotes “I knew I could do it”
“Look at him ,on his back and can’t do anything “ , “ I always thought dads were suppose to be the strongest “ , “look mom I can still hold him down , he is still pinned” , “ should I get off of him or sit here till my brothers wake up and see Dad being pinned “ , “what would the boys say if dad is being pinned by his little girl “
Lisa just kept piling on , Lori finally told Lisa to quit rubbing it in your dad may
start to cry, Lisa asked why would he cry , I am not hurting him , just sitting on his lap holding his arms down...Lori told her it’s not physical pain it’s mental, your dad is a male chauvinist, he thinks women still belong in the kitchen , that women cannot compete with men in any sport , he has always said that , so when the first time we wrestled in the basement, I had enough of his attitude, I was going to pin him right there in front of his children to prove women can be just as strong , use technique and endurance to pin him down and start changing his attitude...
Lisa then asked me if I am still a chauvinist? I replied “not sure right now “
Lisa got angry , what do you mean “not sure” , I have you pinned , its been a half hour ,mom has pinned you and made you “give up” what aren’t you sure about ?mom has told me when you run together you only last 2-3 miles and she still has enough energy for 5-6 miles and I always run 6 miles with mom...
Mom told me when she beats you at board games, bowling , cards , she even beat you at basketball 3-2 , I quickly replied basketball didn’t count , it was the first to make 3 free throws , she made 3 and I made 2, not like it was a one on one game...then Lori replies, “ I can beat you in a game , whenever your ready “
I told Lori I am 10” inches taller , you can’t win , she replied “we will see about that”
Lisa asked if me and mom ever tried arm wrestling, my mom has very strong arms compared to yours , I will let you up if you agree to arm wrestle both of us
Is that ok with you mom...”it’s up to your dad” not sure how much losing he can handle in one day ...
Lisa finally got off me , now it’s time for arm wrestling, Mom vs Dad first...
We looked at each other , she looked straight in my eyes with confidence, I had to look away ...Lori’s arm is shorter so we added a phone book under her elbow to make it even....we locked hands , Lisa held them and counted 1,2,3 go...
We started off pretty even , I just kept looking at her bicep swell and I know she was staring at me but I wouldn’t look up , I had to win, after a stalemate Lori let me pin her arm down , Lisa yelled at her for not trying hard enough, Lori said I was trying he couldn’t pin me down either , I just wanted to stop...
Lisa was next, we locked hands 1-2-3 go ...we started off pretty even , then my arm strength took over and I pinned her arm down and smiled for the first time today...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 19:24
Last Achievements

Part 6
A few weeks have gone by, my daughter back to college and everything is back to normal...my wife and I are getting along better , I now respect or fear her now.
We have not wrestled in awhile and I am not sure how to get her interested.
Until ...
Family was visiting from out of state and everyone was drinking and having a good time, Lisa returned from college and was trying to get her older /bigger cousins to arm wrestle...they said no way , they didn’t want to hurt her, well she
remarked “I can almost beat my dad” , everyone turned and looked at me and said “we would love to see that match” ...so Lisa put her arm up and said let’s go
daddy, I tried to weasel out of it but everyone was excited about seeing what would happen ...I finally agreed...
My nephew took his phone out and said he was going to post it on YouTube...
I told him , the match won’t last long enough for you to post anything, I will take her down quickly....Lisa said she has been practicing with her friends and boyfriend and has beaten him twice, “it’s all about technique “ she said , “let’s go”
My wife Lori looked at me and said do you really want to do this in front of everyone? I told her I am not worried about losing to Lisa ...Lori then replied, well she has been practicing and you have not, good luck to you...Does Lori really
think I will lose arm wrestling match to our daughter???
Well I stalled for about an hour ...then finally after a few more beers, everyone was ready to see us arm wrestle...I got really nervous
I tried making some excuse that I was too tired and a little drunk, Lisa replied
well I have been drinking too “quit making excuses and put your arm up”
I had no choice at this point , I was really nervous and my nephew pointed out
“Look at him , he’s shaking “ Lori gave me a very worried look, “are you sure you want to do this , I can call it off if you want”
I told Lisa , “let’s do it “ , Lisa got really excited and flexed her newly found bicep, she looked a lot stronger than our last match, Lisa said “I’ve been lifting “ and ready to take you down...
Everyone gathered around the large coffee table we took our positions
Lisa and I lock hands, my nephew held them in place , 1,2,3 go...
It took Lisa one quick snap to take me down , everyone cheered for her
I told her , no fair I wasn’t ready, she look at me and told me she won fair and square and it’s all in the wrist and better technique
Lisa said she would give me a rematch , but you will not beat me , I am stronger and know how to use leverage...
I said you are not stronger , you may have learned some tricks , but I will be ready for them
We locked hands again , 1,2,3 go , this time I blocked her quick takedown and she slid off my hand , she said man your hand is really sweating you must be nervous about losing again
We lock hands again , 1,2,3 go , her quick move got me halfway down , I held on and pushed back to even , she tried a quick move again but I held on , after about a minute , we agreed to a draw...everyone congratulated her and picked on me for not beating her quickly like I said I would
Lisa was receiving compliments all night about her new found strength and how big her biceps are getting ....she also arm wrestled her 2 aunts(wife sisters) and beat them easily....
More stories to come if everyone likes them , these are very personal to me , and I am trying my best to post what really happened , I am not a terrific writer, just trying the best I can , hopefully everyone who reads these can follow along
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 23:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: Husband vs wife ...pinned for real Part 7

After the party ...we arrived at home and Lisa started asking for another arm wrestle, its 230 in the morning , we are both drunk , now go to bed...
Lisa replied , I don't have to go to bed and you can't make me, now lets arm wrestle and I will go to bed after , Lori was already passed out...

Lisa will not let up and she is making a lot of noise , I told her to quiet down and not wake her mother ...she started singing really loud as she walked to her bedroom , good , she is going to bed ...Lisa was still singing and would not settle down, Lori rolled over and yelled, tell Lisa to turn down her radio, I explained it wasn't her radio, she was just singing...Lori said go to Lisa's bedroom and tell her to quiet down...so I marched into Lisa's room to demand she settle down, Lisa was changing and all she was wearing was her black bra and black underwear...Dad what are you doing , get out, I grabbed her by the arm and told her its time to shut up and go to sleep , Lisa replied "make me"

I needed to put this girl in her place , she was so demanding and lacking respect for her dad...I grab her in a bear hug, lifted her and tried to throw her in bed, I was able to get her to the edge of the bed and she broke free, she climbed up higher and bed and said "make me" I almost blew a gasket,
I charged her, applied a headlock and drug her closer to her pillows, I let go and said good night...Lisa replied , come on dad try and pin me, (is this girl now obsessed with wrestling ) I told her go to bed...she started singing again, she would not give it up until we wrestled...

I told Lisa , one match win or lose everyone goes to bed, she agreed ...
Lisa stayed dressed in her bra and panties(looks like a bikini) I was only wearing boxers...Lisa said before we start, can we compare biceps, anything to get this going already...Lisa flexed her right arm and told me to flex mine and stand next to each other bicep to bicep , we did, Lisa said I am getting closer in size to yours but feel mine, they are certainly harder than yours, I had to agree with her, ...now it is 330, can we go to bed now, Lisa said nope not till we wrestle...

We climbed on her king size bed with silk sheets , and here I am with Lisa ready to wrestle...
I grabbed her my the head and pulled her closer and sat backwards on her back , I slapped her butt a few times and told her to say "uncle"...she wriggled around and now I was sitting on her breasts , she gave me a big shove and pushed me off her ...Lisa then jumped on my back and smack my butt a few times, "how do you like it" now say "uncle"...I told no way , I managed to roll away and she grabbed the silk sheets and wrapped me up unable to use my arms...Lisa rolled me on my back and sat on top of my chest , my arms still trapped, she laughed and said that was easy , now time to make you say uncle...Lisa applied her breast hold , wrapping her arms around my head and squeezing her breasts in my face, her legs were holding the sheets in place , I was trapped...I bucked and bucked and managed to get one arm free and tried pulling her off by her hair, she just started squeezing harder until i let go of her hair...I was so tired and trapped , thinking what was Lisa going to do next ?

Lisa finally stopped squeezing before I passed out , she stayed perched on top of me holding my one free arm...Lisa stared down and moved her butt near my crotch , her silk panties and silk sheets felt good and I started to get aroused , Lisa noticed and said Dad what is going on down there, do you like me on top pinning you down with my sexy body...I said "NO" its just the silk fabric getting me that way , now get off me...Lisa stayed right there and started her pin count very slowly, 1 "come on dad get me off you" "is your hard on holding you back" 2 , 3 , 4, dad your getting harder, you must like it when I rub up against you like this, Lisa started to gyrate her hips on top of me forgetting about the pin, I was paralyzed , I finally told her to stop , this is not right, please don't , she finally stop after a couple minutes and started to shake(did my daughter just have an orgasm, this is craziness) Lisa then climbed back on my chest and finish her pin count , didn't say a word , got up and took a shower...I laid there for a few minutes, what the hell just happened ? I was still hard and needed release , it didn't take long ...wow , what a night...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 00:56
Last Achievements

The next day we all woke up with hangovers, I remembered what happened last night , did Lisa ? Or was it my imagination?
Lori was looking at pictures of me and my daughter arm wrestling on Facebook, the comments were off the hook...good job Lisa , beat the OG, Lisa your arms look great ...on and on...Lori made sure she read them all...

Lisa then came downstairs and talked about everything but our late night wrestling match , Lori said she was going out for a run , who’s in ? I said no way not feeling it today , Lisa said she will go and off they went...

Lisa returned to school and Lori and I were making dinner , Lori asked me about the wrestling match with my daughter after the party, how come I didn’t tell her.
Did Lisa tell her everything? I told Lori , I forgot and probably to embarrassed, because of what happened...Lori replied “she pinned you again” when will you learn...maybe you should practice with the boys , they get there butt kicked to

After a few minutes Lori stopped with the emasculating statements...and didn’t say anything else about my match with Lisa ...so I guess Lisa didn’t remember or didn’t tell her mom everything ....

Later that evening , we were watching a movie and the Lisa called and told her mom to FaceTime her and pin dad in a wrestling match ...Lori just laughed and said I don’t want to embarrass dad in front of the whole world , Lisa said it would be just her watching , Lisa begged us to wrestle just once , (this girl needed her fix) Lisa said I will not be home for 3 weeks , please just one match...
Lori really wasn’t interested, but she does everything for her princess, Lori went up to change , Lisa told her to wear a black bikini just like when I wrestled dad the last time , Lisa came down and looked strong in her bikini , Lisa said you should wear these , the same boxers I had on the night I wrestled Lisa

We laid down some thick blankets, but Lori also brought down a silk sheet from Lisa’s bed ...what is that for ? Lisa told me you liked the silk fabric , maybe I will get some for our bedroom , you ready to be pinned by you wife in front of your daughter again ?

Lori turned on face time and Lisa counted 1 , 2 , 3 ...we both were standing, Lori looked stronger than ever, her biceps were very toned and her stomach has a little pouch , her thighs and calves look very strong ...the black bikini was a big turn on and all I was thinking about was my last match with Lisa...maybe that’s why Lisa wanted her mom to wear it ...

We circled and Lori raised her hands in a test of strength, we haven’t tried that yet , I reached out and we locked hands , we were pretty even, then Lori started to bend my wrists over and I dropped to my knees, her forearms were bulging and her hands were gripping very hard , Lisa was yelling for her mom to pin me down, Lori didn’t need help , I did ...Lori pushed me backwards and sat on my chest still holding my hands , then she let go and locked my legs in a grapevine , Lisa was clapping and yelling, way to go mom , now wrap him in the silk sheet and smother him “he really likes that” after 5 minutes of punishing my legs , my arms were free but when Lori locks in her legs , she becomes immovable...
I was trapped and tiring , Lisa kept telling Lori “wrap dad in the silk sheet “ he really likes it , you’ll see...
Lori grab the silk sheet and started wrapping by body , Lisa then told her mom to sit closer to my crotch and see what happens, Lori moved down and sat right on my lap , I went from semi hard to full hard on , Lori said Lisa was right you really like the silk sheets or do you like being pinned by a woman , which is it ? I didn’t reply...Lisa told Lori to start rubbing back and forth, dad will go crazy and you will like it , go ahead mom try it out , just then FaceTime turned off ( dead battery)
Lori’s phone started ringing but she was rubbing away at my hard on, Lori really seemed to enjoy it , she never said anything just kept grinding and rubbing, I was ready to cum but Lori said not yet , I know your ready but hold on , she started rubbing faster through the silk sheet, the friction was a big turn on, Lori finally stopped , took a deep breath , shook a little , then said “that was very good, we have to do that more often “ off she went to shower , then call Lisa back, what will she tell her ? Did Lisa tell her what happened when she wrestled me ? Or does everyone now have a secret fetish ?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 01:26
Last Achievements

Just keeps getting better and better as we go.

Going to tell my wife to order some silk sheets after reading this.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 09:19
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I agree, the silk sheets sound like a wonderful wrestling device. I like how helpless you seemed to be while wrapped up, and how both Lisa and Lori were able to simply use you for their pleasure at that point. It would be a dream come true to find ONE woman with a wrestling fetish, let alone two. Thank you for sharing these experiences with us and I hope you continue to write more.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: