Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who is the best submission wrestler at DWW?
Tiffany 100 52.08%
Viktoria M 76 39.58%
Reni 16 8.33%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-Jun-19, 16:57
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is the best DWW wrestler?

Edita, Luzia, Laila on their day could take Tiffany, but never Petra.
Old 15-Jun-19, 12:51
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Petra was the best and most dominate during most of the time at DWW. Towards the end Tiffany past her and would beat her in videos.

Probably Viktoria would of beat Petra as well towards end of DWW but they didn't have a match after Viktoria improved a lot.
yeah. DWW basically had 4 phases and the power shifted in each phase.
first "early" phase: no definitive best
second "widespread" phase : Petra
third "prime" phase: Tiffany
fourth "last" phase: Viktoria
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-19, 14:58
Points: 2,513, Level: 20 Points: 2,513, Level: 20 Points: 2,513, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whole time Champion is definitely Petra.

She defeated only against Tiffany. (Fem vs Fem only)

Tiffany had great strength, but her lack of technique made her defeat against smaller opponent like Luzia and Edita.

But Petra always dominated smaller opponent.

Well at the last moment Viktoria became very good fighter but that time no match with Petra...
Old 29-Jun-19, 16:05
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhs2155 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whole time Champion is definitely Petra.

She defeated only against Tiffany. (Fem vs Fem only)

Tiffany had great strength, but her lack of technique made her defeat against smaller opponent like Luzia and Edita.

But Petra always dominated smaller opponent.

Well at the last moment Viktoria became very good fighter but that time no match with Petra...
yes. Petra was the best overall. Her mixed wrestling career is also one of the best in europe. some women may never lost to guys but they had very few matches compared what petra had.
In mixed, Tiffany had less percentage of losses thanks to her long legs in scissors and surprising cross body and sgpins which made the guys immobilized but petra's body effecting in overwhelming guys effort was slightly stronger
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-19, 16:10
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Well, I wrestled Luzia, Petra, and Tiffany. I had to ease up for Luzia and Petra to pin me. Tiffany destroyed me easily. They were all really fun to wrestle. Luzia is a world class beauty.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-21, 10:42
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How would this look mate (to you, as perhaps the number 1 DWW enthusiast) as a top 20, based on peak level as a DWW wrestler (or home-based guest wrestler - I would understand why Tia or Sofie would not be considered for a poll but they were both Hungarians who visited one time to make videos), factoring in mixed matches too?

1: Viktoria M
2: Petra
3: Tia
4: Tiffany
5: Antscha
6: Daniela
7: Sofie
8: Reni
9: Svetlana K
10: Xana
11: Luzia
12: Barbara
13: Renata B
14: Denise
15: Kimbra
16: Hana
17: Eva
18: Nadege
19: Vladka
20: A girl called Anita (D or X)? Maybe both can be in and a bit higher even, but I'm thinking they'd have the edge on for example other Hungarian prospects of the final era like Bea, or at that time Orsi (now known as Orsi B), although Orsi seemed to do pretty well vs Anita D during a 2 vs 2 match when I went there. Anita X just became known as Anita didn't she when she started doing videos in London and for FWZ?

It's hard to think whether I might have forgotten a couple of other choices I might have made, off the top of my head. Hopefully not a girl I had in mind for near the top though (I was wondering if I did have somebody in mind for about 6 or a bit lower earlier but I can't think who it was now if I did!).
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-21, 12:05
Moderator [D]
Points: 37,977, Level: 85 Points: 37,977, Level: 85 Points: 37,977, Level: 85
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,405 Times in 2,385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How would this look mate (to you, as perhaps the number 1 DWW enthusiast) as a top 20, based on peak level as a DWW wrestler (or home-based guest wrestler - I would understand why Tia or Sofie would not be considered for a poll but they were both Hungarians who visited one time to make videos), factoring in mixed matches too?

20: A girl called Anita (D or X)? Maybe both can be in and a bit higher even, but I'm thinking they'd have the edge on for example other Hungarian prospects of the final era like Bea, or at that time Orsi (now known as Orsi B), although Orsi seemed to do pretty well vs Anita D during a 2 vs 2 match when I went there. Anita X just became known as Anita didn't she when she started doing videos in London and for FWZ?

It's hard to think whether I might have forgotten a couple of other choices I might have made, off the top of my head. Hopefully not a girl I had in mind for near the top though (I was wondering if I did have somebody in mind for about 6 or a bit lower earlier but I can't think who it was now if I did!).
Obviously we talk about those old times, i guess nowaday Tia, Antscha and Xana would have the first 3 places!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-21, 12:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously we talk about those old times, i guess nowaday Tia, Antscha and Xana would have the first 3 places!
About old times, yes (until the end of DWW).

I won't argue about nowadays on this thread of course (but if we're talking 2017 instead of 2021 then in theory I would argue in favour of Viktoria in reply to you, although we had different experiences literally and in comparison to other girls we saw, with her in around 2017 I think didn't we, but maybe she had an illness around when you saw her as she had one at the end of 2016 into 2017 I think, and maybe the BJJ style is just the most effective against you while for some others Viktoria's submissions style would still work very well).

I'm not sure whether Xana is around now though, so not valid for 2021 herself I suppose, or even 2017 maybe? But going back to around 2013 or a bit before I guess yes she would be right up there (and having moved up the list from where I put her, although maybe she can be higher on a DWW list too as I'm just not quite sure in terms of how she did and even how many videos she did there in the last years - at one point a few years before the end she might have been above Viktoria and Antscha, but maybe I'm just judging that on one tournament which was first point wins - link below):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think she might have won that semi-final with Viktoria, and possibly the final too even.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 18-Dec-21 at 12:51.
Old 18-Dec-21, 13:05
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sorry a list without Jana N is preposterous. She lost early, but from age 22 on, no one within 20 lbs of her was close (and forget catfights). She easily beat Luzia later on.

Now DWW is to me the gold standard as they combined the best in beauty and perfect skill set (and really while there may be some BJJ skills very little discernable). The sheer #, great matches, rivalries, events and scenarios has to be applauded.

Also some in the list above that do not get enough credit include Hana & while not a DWW wrestler, Nadege forever I consider maybe the greatest warrior (RIP) as she fought so many and never backed down.

Yes Petra was the bull (Tiffany beat her, but may not have had the same killer instinct), Andy then took her in FD.

FYI, saw an early Xana match for DWW (with Beatrice Goffin in a dress in her corner), where she get's manhandled like 4-0. What it tells me, like those with Antscha too early on, is how as their BJJ improved, they too rose in "rankings", and then to me that takes away from the FvsF wrestling I want to see. Yes BJJ seems to trump all.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-21, 13:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry a list without Jana N is preposterous. She lost early, but from age 22 on, no one within 20 lbs of her was close (and forget catfights). She easily beat Luzia later on.

Now DWW is to me the gold standard as they combined the best in beauty and perfect skill set (and really while there may be some BJJ skills very little discernable). The sheer #, great matches, rivalries, events and scenarios has to be applauded.

Also some in the list above that do not get enough credit include Hana & while not a DWW wrestler, Nadege forever I consider maybe the greatest warrior (RIP) as she fought so many and never backed down.

Yes Petra was the bull (Tiffany beat her, but may not have had the same killer instinct), Andy then took her in FD.

FYI, saw an early Xana match for DWW (with Beatrice Goffin in a dress in her corner), where she get's manhandled like 4-0. What it tells me, like those with Antscha too early on, is how as their BJJ improved, they too rose in "rankings", and then to me that takes away from the FvsF wrestling I want to see. Yes BJJ seems to trump all.
Jana N did cross my mind. I remember she did very well in catfights, but I couldn't recall much about straight wrestling (except that I think she did lose very easily in armwrestling to some girls but then beat them at wrestling if I remember correctly, at one of the summer events they had!).

Laila too I thought similarly about (I think I did see one catfight where Renata B won against her though for example).

I even wondered about Luna, because she was actually very close on the score with Viktoria and Tia in 2010 I know (although I don't think I saw those matches).

Gloria was another name in my mind.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will have a good idea anyway I'm sure (but you know and remember plenty about DWW too I can tell!).

I'll leave this as well as a source to back up my Viktoria comments (there would be others on the forum in terms of comments and reviews from guys on other threads too, but it's a good example I think, and like I say there will be variation in experiences we each have in sessions), but this thread should mainly be about DWW times of course anyway (I don't absolutely insist she is number 1 for those by the way, though I already did vote for her in the poll when I saw this thread before originally, and her win against Tiffany makes a good case for it in particular I guess)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'll bow out of the comments now but keep an eye on any input from kokowawa or others. There were definitely a lot of great wrestling girls and great matches at DWW, and I did like the format of 20 minute matches starting from standing up.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 18-Dec-21 at 14:16.

Tags
contest, dww, poll, reni, tiffany, viktoria m, wrestler