Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-13, 18:08
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,423 Times in 784 Posts
Default Awesome DWW match DWW-455

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

First off credit to MWBerg bc he was the first one that had it (though I found it on my own). So thanks to him not me.

But I love the script. I wish there was subtitles but she slapped him and I only got threw the first 4:11 before I let loose haha. I typically don't like DWW bc its almost always straight wrestling with maybe a victory pose at the end. This one seems different.

Here it is.

This is an exciting mixed wrestling match if you want to watch a guy being totally humiliated and dominated by the stronger and bigger woman. At that time, Daniela presented her best wrestling skills and she was in great shape. Max, however, was a beginner. Better for him if he shouldn’t have said that women aren’t strong enough for guys. Having heard that, Daniela was eager to teach him a lesson. She enjoyed sitting on him, and she enjoyed squeezing his body and his head with her powerful thighs. She was teasing him verbally, too. There are no subtitles because you will definitely understand what that “teasing” means. She said that he’s too weak for her, that he should try harder, that he’s no match for her and that he shouldn’t show any signs of enjoyment while his head was being squeezed between her thighs, etc..

Of course, Max was trying hard but he didn’t have any chance at all. This girl was too much for him. What’s particularly exciting in this match is how much Daniela enjoyed pummeling and humiliating that weaker guy. This isn’t fake. What was even worse for Max’s pride was the matter of fact that Tiffany and a few other girls were watching his humiliation and particularly Tiffany was loud laughing at him while he was desperately struggling. Daniela was in such good shape on that day that quite obviously most other guys would have been helpless against her in a fight, too.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-14, 00:33
Points: 8,242, Level: 38 Points: 8,242, Level: 38 Points: 8,242, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Awesome DWW match DWW-455

Here's another Daniela. vs Cem. Even more dominant

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1771_phq2.mp4.jpg (254.6 KB, 1056 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
daniela, dww, humiliation