Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-13, 13:33
Grappler86

Default About victory poses

Searching the web I was wondering how much victory poses and foot fetish are correlated. To be honest I like female feet but I never considered myself a foot feticist, infact I'm not into those pics about licking or sniffing feet that most of the foot feticist seems to appreciate. Plus, I don't find exciting victory pose pics which are too much fetish-oriented (like the ones you see on victoryfeet, for example), I prefer more realistic scenarios where women are standing triumphantly with a foot on the defeated opponent's chest. My opinion is that I may have become a Vicpose fan after receiving playful victory poses from mom and sis after they defeated me in grappling, even if this didn't turn me into a foot feticist.
How many of you enjoy vicposes even if they don't consider themselves as foot feticists?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-13, 21:23
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: About victory poses

I enjoy them only if the follow a competitive match where the girl wipes the floor with the guy. The foot thing I don't care for - it's all about the flexing and the staring into the poor loser's eyes, just letting the humiliation really sink in
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-13, 08:05
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I don't like the traditional victory pose where the girl puts her foot on the defeated male's chest and raises her hand in victory. I prefer the male defeated face down and the girl either putting her foot on his defeated ass or her standing with her arms down and a look of contempt on her face or better yet, back to the camera looking at the worthless male she has just defeated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxfan209 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-13, 14:58
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I like it when the male is lying either face up or down, but if he's face up I prefer she have one of her feet on his crotch rather than his chest, and I prefer her looking down at him with her hands on her waist. If he's face down, like boxfan said, I too like one of her feet on his backside or maybe right at the base of his neck.

That being said, I also like the idea of the male having to kiss the woman's feet after being beaten to show his total acceptance of her superiority.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-13, 15:37
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like it when the male is lying either face up or down, but if he's face up I prefer she have one of her feet on his crotch rather than his chest, and I prefer her looking down at him with her hands on her waist. If he's face down, like boxfan said, I too like one of her feet on his backside or maybe right at the base of his neck.

That being said, I also like the idea of the male having to kiss the woman's feet after being beaten to show his total acceptance of her superiority.
thats nice , too. but i like the traditional pose with arms flexing and foot on the chest as well. foot on his crotch is great, foot placed either one the throat or on the face is nice as well.

but what is even more important, especially ifa victory pose is shown in a video, is that it doesn' t ome across too staged,the lady must do it (like) quite natuarlly .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-13, 16:37
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I agree with that - it has to look natural.
Old 02-Feb-13, 03:51
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I have further questions on these. How heavy is the foot-on-chest victory pose? Is it really easy to throw someone off?
Old 17-Feb-13, 16:21
Points: 4,091, Level: 26 Points: 4,091, Level: 26 Points: 4,091, Level: 26
Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3%
Last Achievements

I definitely do and I am not a foot fetishist either. For me, it is sort of the ultimate sign of victory. To me, when you defeat an opponent and they are so wornout from the match that they can't move for a while and the winner has their foot on their chest as they lay underneath is the ultimate sign of who the winner was. To me, it doesn't have much to do with feet but a sign of dominating the match.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlingfandom For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-15, 17:33
tc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy them only if the follow a competitive match where the girl wipes the floor with the guy. The foot thing I don't care for - it's all about the flexing and the staring into the poor loser's eyes, just letting the humiliation really sink in
When the girl I was fighting won, I'm not sure she did what I would call a victory pose. It was a real fight in her and her brother's yard. As we were tussling on the ground, she punched me and I fell over on my side. She immediately stood up and kept punching at me and I rolled over on my stomach and tried to crawl away on all fours. She kicked me...well, really pushed me with her foot, in the butt and I landed on my face. I looked back at her as I was getting back to my hands and knees. She'd raised her hands over her head like that Rocky statue. I don't know if that's a victory pose or not but the humiliation was definitely there. It made my eyes well up with tears as I was seeing that, hearing her friends cheering, and coming down from the adrenaline at the same time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-15, 17:34
tc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have further questions on these. How heavy is the foot-on-chest victory pose? Is it really easy to throw someone off?
Maybe, but I think the one on the ground has accepted defeat and wouldn't try anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
victory pose