Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-13, 19:27
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default 2 new mixed fights

found 2 of them. one shows a trained girl against a not so god boy and proceeds to give him a major beat down. he tries to fight back, but it just makes things worst for him.

the other one is another mixed fight but more like a man vs woman cat fight and the poor man has no chance. she tears into him with no mercy and also
humiliates him with schoolgirl and face sitting pins, and does this with mercy as well. then letting him up and starts again. he acts like he is trying but don't know how to fight. and she takes advantage of this

here is the problem. a couple of months ago I was using windows XP and knew how to send the link to the specific fight. but now i'm on windows 8 and I still don't know how to do that. so far i've only been able to send the whole page of fights. if anybody can tell me how to send just the link to the fights I can post them. I've got through all the videos and I have not seen these posted so these should be new.

these are for you guys who like to see the guys get beaten and humiliated. i'm part of the few who look for the other side.
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post: