Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-17, 20:03
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts
Default Re: Average session rates

Hi gentlemen, though I retired 3 years back at a time when $300 (for an hour) seemed to be the average, I remember paying $100 in the 80's (and still thinking it was high at the time.... but i'd save for weeks).

The thing is:
If a woman brings something unique (exceptional strength, exceptional size, exceptional boobs, exceptional flexibility).... then, depending on your fetish-du-jour, people will pay it. Thus is the marketplace.

Sometimes a girl will try to boost the price, and many times that will backfire on her, as I've discussed with several of the girls over the years.
Both Nicole Bass (RIP) and Bunny Glamazon tried charging me higher-than-market rates. They weren't worth it. To the next guy in line they WOULD be. Basic economics.

This man is standing in a grocery store, he sees a sign that says "SWSWSWN."
Curious he asks the shopkeeper what it means.
The merchant replies: "Some Will, Some Won't, So What? NEXT!"
I'm typing all this with a smile, gentlemen! Very best to all!

Last edited by galaxy advisory; 22-Apr-17 at 20:04. Reason: addition
Old 22-Apr-17, 21:00
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It's like we say in the real estate biz, the house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Needs and preferences vary. There are women I would pay $800 an hour to be choked out by and some who do it professionally that I wouldn't pay $50 for. Just depends on what tickles your fancy.

Personally I go for the country strong, amazon type, and if she's beautiful and has a nice complexion (dark but not too dark) my interest is very high. Very petite or very muscular women don't do it for me, though I'm sure they could hurt me just as much if not more than the ladies I do look for.
Old 23-Apr-17, 03:30
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what are the rates now, say you want to wrestle Mistress Kara and Severa? what are the general rates.
The problem is both ladies you mentioned think they can name their own rate and are probably assuming correctly. Most start out asking $300 per hour.

Added after 19 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The thing is: If a woman brings something unique (exceptional strength, exceptional size, exceptional boobs, exceptional flexibility).... then, depending on your fetish-du-jour, people will pay it. Thus is the marketplace.
This is accurate and as things should be. Iirc Amber DeLuca was the 1st (who I was interested in meeting and who listed as others did) to ask for a significantly higher rate 10 years ago. I agreed without a second's thought while many, many possibly perspective clients were upset about it. I was therefore 'part of the problem.' There are other explanations behind it than the obvious however. Someone who can pay more is likely to have had other sessions he can reference and he is more likely to be able to deposit as to help her clear and set her schedule (we all know many guys email without the intention of going through with a session they ask about). It's worth noting that the primary complaint - that Amber and others who did as she was doing would soon pull up the rates for most others - didn't really happen. To be sure there are many ladies who now charge more than $300, but this became apparent many years later and a direct cause isn't easily traced.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's like we say in the real estate biz, the house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Needs and preferences vary. There are women I would pay $800 an hour to be choked out by and some who do it professionally that I wouldn't pay $50 for. Just depends on what tickles your fancy.
There was an earlier [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about this involving an even higher number. Like I said there, it's easy for me to put together a list of ladies I would *think about* paying an uncommon rate to meet for a session. Doesn't mean I'd go through with it, but I know I'd consider it. As the line goes, now we're just negotiating, and every negotiation has 2 sides that are prepared to accept different things. Some guys absolutely will not go above $300 per hour, I can respect that while not necessarily seeing it as a choice of higher moral value.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 23-Apr-17 at 03:30.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-17, 12:57
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

<<It's worth noting that the primary complaint - that Amber and others who did as she was doing would soon pull up the rates for most others - didn't really happen. To be sure there are many ladies who now charge more than $300, but this became apparent many years later and a direct cause isn't easily traced.>>

B.O.W., we seem to be of a like mind on this, and I'm trying not to be biased by the fact that over the years I developed good acquaintances with several of the girls, and good friendships with two of them. I agree about the market not being pulled upward by the actions of a few unique 'frontiers-persons.' I forgot about Amber.... with whom I never privated (though I wish I had), but with whom I made a very enjoyable video when I was with ScissorVixens. I would have paid a premium to meet her, any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I'll never forget the feel of her legs, she's actually far more sensual than can come through on video.

<<It's worth noting that the primary complaint - that Amber and others who did as she was doing would soon pull up the rates for most others - didn't really happen. To be sure there are many ladies who now charge more than $300, but this became apparent many years later and a direct cause isn't easily traced.>>

B.O.W., we seem to be of a like mind on this, and I'm trying not to be biased by the fact that over the years I developed good acquaintances with several of the girls, and good friendships with two of them. I agree about the market not being pulled upward by the actions of a few unique 'frontiers-persons.' I forgot about Amber.... with whom I never privated (though I wish I had), but with whom I made a very enjoyable video when I was with ScissorVixens. I would have paid a premium to meet her, any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I'll never forget the feel of her legs, she's actually far more sensual than can come through on video.

Apologies for the sloppy posting gentlemen.... I need another coffee

Last edited by galaxy advisory; 23-Apr-17 at 12:56. Reason: accidental duplication
Old 23-Apr-17, 15:15
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

There was a girl I worked with 5 years ago who was the absolute prototype for what turns me on. 5'8", brunette with long hair, skin so brown with just a sprinkle of blond hair on her forearms, legs like tree trunks but not even remotely fat. She had been a HS volleyball player and basketball player who was allegedly "really tough on defense", seems she took pride in shutting down the other teams best player. I'd literally get a chub watching her work and often had to be careful not to get busted with it because I wanted to help her every time she had to lift something heavy or do anything unpleasant.

If she miraculously started sessioning I would pay just about any price to be choked/scissored by her, but as I said earlier the "bodybuilders" or ladies under 120lbs who session would not interest me at all. Just my opinion, I'm sure everyone has their preferences.
Old 23-Apr-17, 16:58
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd always rather have more ladies on the scene than not, if charging her own rate means she would be interested I'll never see that as being a bad thing. Reminds me of the line in Jurassic Park about having a coupon day. The cool part of the industry is how it accommodates so many sizes, builds, CVs, fighting skills etc, of course some will place supreme value on certain things and be willing to pay more for those who find themselves elite in some aspect. I also know of several ladies who started, were successful and encouraged others who in turn started out at a more conservative rate themselves.
I enjoyed that video also. Amber's always been an "IT" girl, I've witness her effect in person and I don't mean somewhere like the Arnold Classic. And she did and does have extraordinary legs.
Old 23-Apr-17, 23:22
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I think the standard £150 charged now in the uk is at the very top end of what most people are prepared to pay. Its interesting that a few are chancing there arm and going for a higher rate-£175-200. In my opinion these turn out to be the worst session wrestlers you have ever booked.
Old 24-Apr-17, 04:42
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

You are generalizing too much.
Looking at the submissionroom @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], Mysteria, Xena . . . are charging £175.
I count them to the best session girls.
But I never would pay £200 for a session with Puma or Amrita.
Old 24-Apr-17, 10:59
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Standard rate at the Manchester Wrestling Factory is £150 (~$200) for an hour. Some of the girls do deals if you session longer than an hour or if you have sessions with two girls.

At the shows 15min sessions are £40, which is a great opportunity to try sessions with several girls.

I think its quite a struggle for the most of the MWF girls to make a good living out of session wrestling. Often they may be around all day for two sessions, and its very common for customers not to turn up. They have to pay for transport, and a fee for ring use etc. I think most of the girls have other jobs to make it viable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:12
Banned
Points: 1,118, Level: 13 Points: 1,118, Level: 13 Points: 1,118, Level: 13

My view is that if the female is a trained and good wrestler like Veve Lane then the rates are OK. The problem begins when a girl says she is a wrestler and has no clue what she is doing. These fake ladies should be brought out back and schooled for making false claims.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freestud4you For This Useful Post: