Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-Feb-19, 18:15
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some of my recent session experiences:

“Hell in London” - December 2018 -4 sessions in 4 hours in the submission room:
Setting up the sessions with Pippa was smooth and easy.

Sativa - my second session with her, first was in 8/2017, to my surprise I was able to beat her in both arms in arm-wrestling after i lost convincingly in the right arm in 2017. In wrestling she became much better, very strong scissors, and brutal punches and kicks.She always stayed on top not giving me the slightest chance to Retaliate. Great chemistry. One specific punch to the gut got me immobilized for 10 seconds.

Hera/Mysteria- Forget what you know from other sessions. Everything in that session was unusual. Beginning with her stunning looks. And the session velocity- If other sessions are a car ride at 70-80 Km/hour, a session with Hera is a bullet train ride at 300 km/h. I always guessed wrong what’s coming next. Only downside is that no cash amount in the world could convince her to film the session. We did not arm wrestle but she said she’s not good at it and I would win.

Amethyst - She has one of the strongest, vicious and brutal scissors I’ve ever felt. Just by clamping her legs she got me seriously uncomfortable. Couldn’t take more than her 50%, I screamed and tapped frantically with my hands and feet. I was a mess after that session. I won easily in arm wrestling. Actually I don’t remember any girl with such a difference between upper and lower body strength.

Queen Beth- it was actually a breather after the first 3 brutal sessions. She has an amazing physique and she is a lovely girl. Got me to a nice body scissors that only few girls can do in light of my size. She brute forced me into submissions more than using techniques. Arm wrestling she won right and I won left.

January 2019:
Madam Lucrecia- great way to start 2019! Her size makes everything different. My head felt like a small tennis ball between her humongous thighs- and those thighs are VERY muscular and strong. I still outweighed her but I felt like a little kid near her and the way she handled me. Her facesitting is deadly - she didn’t need any technique to smother me - she just planted her butt on my face and that was it! She’s also a very lovely lady. I won both arms in arm wrestling.

Miesha- A pure BJJ fighting session. She is a fighting machine ( black belt BJJ and Judo) and can dismantle a human being in seconds. Her hand grip is enough to cause considerable pain. One of the more astounding moments in the session was when I was “pinning” her with my full weight (more than double of hers) and she submitted me by simply gripping my wrist. She looks better than in the pictures, and her session contains no erotic or semi-erotic elements but that was well known beforehand and the session was great despite that. She was able to win in the right arm in arm wrestling after a long stalemate and I won easily in the left.

February 2019:
Tia - what was supposed to be a two hour session became a 3 sessions in 4 days experience, I just refused to accept it when the sessions were over. This experience with Tia definitely warrants a long review in the reviews section and I hope I can find the time and mood for that soon. But one thing is for sure - unless something extraordinary comes up, the “best session(s) of 2019” is already in the books.
Would like to hear more from the session with Sativa, as I'm thinking of having a session with her when she comes here in April.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling sessions, session wrestling