Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-19, 19:56
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda's Twitter on Men and Session Wrestling

Safa addresses the claim regarding her allegedly raising the price of a session by $100, on the day of

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 16-Nov-19 at 20:11.
Old 16-Nov-19, 20:51
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,855, Level: 22 Points: 2,855, Level: 22 Points: 2,855, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We had a firm commitment and then she raised the price 100 bucks the day of session. I wanted nothing sexual. She knew I was already in town and secured the hotel. I’m sorry that she goes through stuff like this, but can’t say I’m a fan of her either
Who ever you are, you know 100% your a liar and have probably never booked or met me. And as far as I said about " extras" I agree it should be discussed prior! Not a girl cornerd alone in a session. This should never ever happen. I did not complain about guys wanting services I complained assuming everyone does it or expecting it. I do not make people book me! Ummm hello your guys choice! I have well over 2k guys who'd say that had an awesome time in there session and if you guys want the green girls I don't hate! This shaming and slandering on a forum and not to me is not only cowardly but pathetic fyi guys I am a long standing member on this site I just keep my mouth shut. What I want to write on my own personal page is my right. Just as it is my right what I choose to do with my body! This is seriously wrong of all of you to assume this without even knowing what happened to me! I've been in this buisness 10 years! I know the difference between what should go on, what does go on and what's down right wrong!

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I doubt a guy asking before a session would prompt her to tweet that. More likely she was dealing with a guy who wasn't sure about 'no meaning no' because of prior experience doing sessions. I won't be criticizing Safa for being miffed about how others in the scene conduct themselves, it's fair comment from her.

Never heard of something like this. If this happened in writing you should've forwarded to Jennifer, if it's as clear as you say she might've been taken off the site. I have my doubts, but I've been surprised before.
That is exactly right, 10 years I've been doing this do you guys think I've never been asked for just about anything you can imagine I have! I was cornerd! And not the first time so yes I felt the need to tweet it so the decent guys could stand up for us. This is a community a family if you will and slandering me only makes them look bad as everyone knows better!

Last edited by Safa Warda; 16-Nov-19 at 20:51.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Safa Warda For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 20:54
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Long time no chat. Hope you are doing well. Sucks when people kink shame, and is unfortunate what you are dealing with. Very competitive industry and things like this are always going to happen. Nobody deserves to be pressured into doing anything they don't want to do. Having said that, guys do pay a lot of money for sessions, and I understand how completely frustrating this job can be. I've gotten to know quite a lot of girls over the years and have heard some horror stories. That said I could easily see how past and potential clients can be put off by girls taking to social media to vent. Hope things get better, and keep up the great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safa Warda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who ever you are, you know 100% your a liar and have probably never booked or met me. And as far as I said about " extras" I agree it should be discussed prior! Not a girl cornerd alone in a session. This should never ever happen. I did not complain about guys wanting services I complained assuming everyone does it or expecting it. I do not make people book me! Ummm hello your guys choice! I have well over 2k guys who'd say that had an awesome time in there session and if you guys want the green girls I don't hate! This shaming and slandering on a forum and not to me is not only cowardly but pathetic fyi guys I am a long standing member on this site I just keep my mouth shut. What I want to write on my own personal page is my right. Just as it is my right what I choose to do with my body! This is seriously wrong of all of you to assume this without even knowing what happened to me! I've been in this buisness 10 years! I know the difference between what should go on, what does go on and what's down right wrong!

Old 16-Nov-19, 21:46
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That said I could easily see how past and potential clients can be put off by girls taking to social media to vent. Hope things get better, and keep up the great work.
I disagrea. All sales are not good sales. If a person really respect the girls, this is not a problem. You will probably loose the ones you don't want anyway.

Personally I respect Safa even more for speaking up like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 22:24
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quit already. If you're not happy doing something, then just stop doing it.

This is not entirely the guys' fault. A lot of session girls offer "additional services" before they're even asked. As long as the client asks before the session, all she has to do is say no and move on.
Humm Don't you think I know that, that is not what happened! Are you the infiltrator hummm🤔 wow a guy telling me to quit that's hilarious 😂 Why don't you just not book me instead of talking lies? Or assuming what hasn't happened 🤔 Are you jealous of a girl or are you yourself a girl hating 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'll quit when I'm good and well ready thanks for letting me know I'm still so valuable you spend your time hating ♥️♥️♥️ Hey only special people have haters I'm sure many in this forum will back me up. And the fact that it wasn't asked and I was cornerd is completely different or are you one of the guys ruining it for everyone else??? Forcing yourself of girls when they say no??? That's the real question espically talking like this. Just hateful so sad I hope your life gets better seriously smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I disagrea. All sales are not good sales. If a person really respect the girls, this is not a problem. You will probably loose the ones you don't want anyway.

Personally I respect Safa even more for speaking up like this.
Yes it needs to be addressed people like this ruin it for all the great guys we love and adore! 💋♥️

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's shitty that somebody goes into a session expecting more than what they signed up for, but the histrionics from Safa here are so insane. And it's become typical.

I've recently had to opt out of Twitter because every session girl just complains endlessly about the men that give them hundreds and hundreds of dollars for an hour of their time. Just find a real 9-5 then. You probably won't love the pay, but at least you'll have something new to bitch about. I've found myself disillusioned with the session game recently because of how actually BAD so many of these new girls are with communication, and how they portray their true colors on Twitter. I'll send a couple of emails, politely stating interest, giving references, etc, but it gets ignored. But I log on Twitter and find them complaining about all of us though, as if we're subhumans here to fork over money when they want it. Gross.

Deep down, I always worry that the 21st century of this fetish has moved closer and closer towards the "paypig" side of it (paying for hotels and flights just because or sending money to have them answer a message), which has never appealed to me. At the same time, that makes you appreciate the "good ones," so to speak, even more.

I got my favorites, and I think I'll just stick with them from now on...
I'm sorry what is insane is you posting about me but can't say it to me. You hide behind a keyboard vomiting lies and without knowing what happened cast judgment. In my eyes that's insaine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a few session girls who always complain about wrestling sessions and clients and Safa now seems to be the leader. I stopped following her a few months, but it seems like she's gotten worse.

It's like any other business. Some people cancel, don't show up or demand than what's offered, but complaining about all the time doesn't help. It's a turn off, at least for me.
Ring leader that's hilarious, sorry woman are not blow-up dolls nor at your disposal. I'm certainly glad I donot have a follow like you but still you can't keep from talking about me🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My two cents:

There are plenty of women who are more thann happy to provide HJ's or even more. There are also a lot of women who don't.
There are a lot of guys who'd like to be on the receiving end of an HJ or more. There are a lot of guys that only want to wrestle or worship muscles or something like that.

So from where I am standing I'd say is all about a clear communication up front. The woman has to be clear what she offers, and the client should be clear what he expects. Sounds simple and I'd say it leads to happy people on both sides.

If a guy expects a HJ and the woman does not offer that, than my assessment is that the communication up front hasn't been clear enough. And yes, of course there are always guys that try to get something that wasn't agreed. Blame, them, shame them or even beat the shit out of them if you like (as a session provider), but don't blame other session providers who are happy to provide more than you are offering. There is a market for both.
Blame the guys that don't follow the agreement that the session was based on.

Like I said, just my two cents
and I agree 100% and did not blame any of my fellow sisters in there choices I donot judge. But yes it should be agreed upon. A woman should not be in a session and forced or talked about when she states plainly she doesn't offer these services. Matter of fact I'm a sex worker supporter and truly feel these women provide not only a service and outlet to men but in doing so protect other women. So casting judgement on people in a forum without them seeing it is also truly unfair ps half my friends offer these services so no I don't down them🙄

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1905 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reality is most session girls offer handjob if they like you and i can't see anything wrong with that, if your both turned on so what. Wrestling is SEXY
Yes if both agree but force or Corning do you not agree is wrong and dangerous for us girls?

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey gus, let be honnest, the most of us like sex and for sure i cannot and don't do separate sex and fighting! BUT! It's a thing of respect, that when a girl don't want offer sexual services do not ask! If she writes no, it's no and not maybe!

I have fun with girls that makes some services and i have also fun with girls that doesn't offer this! If i go to a new girls i check everytime the presentation on Sessiongirls and WB270, if she write no sex or sexual touchement for me IT'S CLEAR! I even don't ask. And if it's not written, maybe after second session i ask shy if she is doing such things, if she say no, i say sorry for the question and for me doesn't change anything! And we continue our session like before. By me prefered girls the most does not offer any services.

I guess it's only to be respectful. It's NOT the fault who offer the services like Safa said, it's the fault of idiots who cannot separate things.

As example, i like to caresse girls and sometime i ask, but NEVER i touch breasts and genitals, it's only idiots and not real man that tries. People who has absolutly NO respect to woman. Men who threats the woman like animals! They are a shame of our gendre.

If somebody want boths, please go and search your hapiness in the red light and not by sessiongirls!
Amen 💋💋💋💋

Last edited by Safa Warda; 16-Nov-19 at 22:24.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Safa Warda For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 01:03
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hey like I said before if you want a great competitive submission match book Safa warda she is a great person. I just wish I had more money then I would have my rematch. I hope she does not retire and I can wrestle her on film. However if she does she it should be her choice and I am glad I meet her.

PS. Still shocked she tapped me in a grapevine that won't happen again.
Old 17-Nov-19, 10:13
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey gus, let be honnest, the most of us like sex and for sure i cannot and don't do separate sex and fighting! BUT! It's a thing of respect, that when a girl don't want offer sexual services do not ask! If she writes no, it's no and not maybe!

I have fun with girls that makes some services and i have also fun with girls that doesn't offer this! If i go to a new girls i check everytime the presentation on Sessiongirls and WB270, if she write no sex or sexual touchement for me IT'S CLEAR! I even don't ask. And if it's not written, maybe after second session i ask shy if she is doing such things, if she say no, i say sorry for the question and for me doesn't change anything! And we continue our session like before. By me prefered girls the most does not offer any services.

I guess it's only to be respectful. It's NOT the fault who offer the services like Safa said, it's the fault of idiots who cannot separate things.

As example, i like to caresse girls and sometime i ask, but NEVER i touch breasts and genitals, it's only idiots and not real man that tries. People who has absolutly NO respect to woman. Men who threats the woman like animals! They are a shame of our gendre.

If somebody want boths, please go and search your hapiness in the red light and not by sessiongirls!

I think this is always a matter of taste. While I can't decline that fighting with girls may arouse me, I definitely seperate it from sex. So, yes there is a sexual part, but this is not the reason why I book sessions. I rather compare it to bungee jumping or else. Some people pay for that to experience a feeling of ecstasy I prefer fantasy fighting with girls. This is entirly different from sex with my girlfriend who I love very much.

But I totally agree! It is dangerous to ask the session wrestler to fulfill your need in sex. If some like this and both parts agree, that's fine. But people shouldn't have the desperate need that this is the only way to get happy in a sexual way. If people can't seperate this, they will only harm the precious girls.
Old 17-Nov-19, 16:24
Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24 Points: 3,417, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Safa addresses the claim regarding her allegedly raising the price of a session by $100, on the day of

I Didn’t ask for extras. She raised her session rate in December 2018 to 400. It was on her Twitter. I already had a reservation and thought she should have charged the rate that she was asking when I booked it. Obviously she felt differently. I wasn’t trying to smear her name; I know she’s been at this a long time and is said to be very good at what she does.

Her response of immediately calling me a “fucking liar” fortified my belief that she isn’t my cup of tea....and I’m sure she doesn’t care.

So moving on then.....
Old 17-Nov-19, 16:52
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Long time no chat. Hope you are doing well. Sucks when people kink shame, and is unfortunate what you are dealing with. Very competitive industry and things like this are always going to happen. Nobody deserves to be pressured into doing anything they don't want to do. Having said that, guys do pay a lot of money for sessions, and I understand how completely frustrating this job can be. I've gotten to know quite a lot of girls over the years and have heard some horror stories. That said I could easily see how past and potential clients can be put off by girls taking to social media to vent. Hope things get better, and keep up the great work.
Yea it's been awhile. As far as rates it's not like we force them to book 🤪 of they can't afford sessions then don't book them it's simple. And yes it needed to be said bro seriously what happened was bs. If I was untrained honestly who knows what would have happened ( that bad) And yes we all have haters sad they have no faces bahhahahhaha everyone knows who we are but noone knows who they are lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I Didn’t ask for extras. She raised her session rate in December 2018 to 400. It was on her Twitter. I already had a reservation and thought she should have charged the rate that she was asking when I booked it. Obviously she felt differently. I wasn’t trying to smear her name; I know she’s been at this a long time and is said to be very good at what she does.

Her response of immediately calling me a “fucking liar” fortified my belief that she isn’t my cup of tea....and I’m sure she doesn’t care.

So moving on then.....
I didn't raise my rate until April to 400 this year so again your a liar and it's on social media and I have a flyer I send everyone and it's on my session girls page with rates. If you don't want to book it's your choice. Do you go to the supermarket and cry at the cashier too?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safa Warda For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 18:22
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Yet another post on here that goes on a multi-page OT tangent. Publicly asking someone if he cries at the grocery store is really immature, independent of the veracity of his claims.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: