Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-19, 18:49
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts
Default Re: Safa Warda's Twitter on Men and Session Wrestling

Sadly they get bitched at all day long, deal with coupon scams angry customers the elderly standing for hours Not to mention they don't make very much money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yet another post on here that goes on a multi-page OT tangent. Publicly asking someone if he cries at the grocery store is really immature, independent of the veracity of his claims.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 17-Nov-19, 18:57
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Not if that person has been found out to be a fucking liar, its not.

Grow up. Safa perfectly entitled to defend herself and call out such shithousery.

Glad he's been called out
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:19
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dp954 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I Didn’t ask for extras. She raised her session rate in December 2018 to 400. It was on her Twitter. I already had a reservation and thought she should have charged the rate that she was asking when I booked it. Obviously she felt differently. I wasn’t trying to smear her name; I know she’s been at this a long time and is said to be very good at what she does.

Her response of immediately calling me a “fucking liar” fortified my belief that she isn’t my cup of tea....and I’m sure she doesn’t care.

So moving on then.....
What you thought about raising her rate is only your opinion, and it is Safa’s choice to do whatever she wants; you are the one choosing to go see her. If you did not like it, then you easily could chosen not to go see her.

If you are/were going to be so butt-hurt over the extra $100, then do not go see her.

She called you a “liar”, not a “fucking liar”. Get your story straight.
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:25
Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Disputing the claim is fine. We will probably still be arguing about this on page 6 or 8, and that's not what this post was about. In any case, it is clear how she responds to people. Maybe she doesn't care that she will lose prospective clients based on how she responds to people, but interacting with people appropriately is an important life skill. There are dozens of session girls who put up with just as much BS but maintain a more mature public image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not if that person has been found out to be a fucking liar, its not.

Grow up. Safa perfectly entitled to defend herself and call out such shithousery.

Glad he's been called out
She is entitled to defend herself. Insulting people publicly is something that quite a few SGs do, and it likely hurts their image and potential client base. As is evident by your post, you are also getting very emotional about it.
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:31
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yet another post on here that goes on a multi-page OT tangent. Publicly asking someone if he cries at the grocery store is really immature, independent of the veracity of his claims.
It is not immature because Safa was drawing a comparison with how absurd his complaint was.

If you ask for a product or service, do you then complain about the price? If you go to your chiropractor or massage therapist and book a meeting, do you then complain about the price when you have to pay for it? Do you go to buy a jug of milk or a hamburger and then complain about the price when you have to pay for it? For your benefit, I hope you do not. If you do, get yourself some self-respect and self-pride, and dignity.

Plus, Safa never took this public, it was him. He should have been mature enough to have talked to her privately and kept it a private matter.

Sessions are a form of entertainment and privilege/luxury. If you can not afford it, then save up the proper amount of money you need.

Last edited by TheCrusher; 17-Nov-19 at 19:58.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrusher For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:35
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Disputing the claim is fine. We will probably still be arguing about this on page 6 or 8, and that's not what this post was about. In any case, it is clear how she responds to people. Maybe she doesn't care that she will lose prospective clients based on how she responds to people, but interacting with people appropriately is an important life skill. There are dozens of session girls who put up with just as much BS but maintain a more mature public image.

She is entitled to defend herself. Insulting people publicly is something that quite a few SGs do, and it likely hurts their image and potential client base. As is evident by your post, you are also getting very emotional about it.
Nonsense. Try harder, troll
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:41
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:

For the love of dear god

Just shut the fuck up, already

You talk about how people should be professional..and yet you weren't professional. For this thread, you basically just ranted about other session wrestlers and how they ranted on twitter and whatnot. And then when Safa responded to the others, you decided to make some back handed comment and antagonize her. The supermarket analogy wasn't the least bit offensive and honestly, people need to stop being so sensitive. . She was making a point that the rates are set. And of course she would be angry if someone is slandering her business by making an alleged claim, that she knows isn't true. Now, if there is evidence to support his accusation, then he should supply it. Otherwise, It's moot

Safa has been in the industry long enough to where she will still keep getting her clients, and she has built a solid reputation in the industry. And she is one of the producers who still actively posts real ko videos. You're stupid as hell if you think an argument on the internet is going to damage everything she built up. News flash: The internet forgets and moves on. Most people won't give a shit about this in a week or two.

While people can criticize her, safa can also defend herself. And she has every right to, however she wants to(as long as it doesn't break the rules of this forum). No one is saying you can't criticize. But don't antagonize the damn woman, and then cry "shes being mean"

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 18-Nov-19 at 00:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:43
Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

None of your post is a response to what I said.

He took it public. She should defend herself publicly. No, I don't complain about prices. The point is her insulting him on top of disputing his claim. I don't know him or her, I don't have a dog in the fight. Nevertheless, it would be so easy to just dispute his claim and let that be the end of it. We have learned something about her character.

I will not respond to further argument on this in hopes that this post can continue to be about the actual tweets she sent. As is evident by subboy's last post, many people on this forum cannot remove emotion or insults from their arguments.
Old 17-Nov-19, 19:49
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
None of your post is a response to what I said.

He took it public. She should defend herself publicly. No, I don't complain about prices. The point is her insulting him on top of disputing his claim. I don't know him or her, I don't have a dog in the fight. Nevertheless, it would be so easy to just dispute his claim and let that be the end of it. We have learned something about her character.

I will not respond to further argument on this in hopes that this post can continue to be about the actual tweets she sent. As is evident by subboy's last post, many people on this forum cannot remove emotion or insults from their arguments.
You won't respond further because you're getting called out for being a moron, lol. you talk about professional, and yet you think people should be "nice" to dumb comments like

Quote:
And the best part is that you're crying about the grocery store comment, rather than the authenticity of the claim that she allegedly raised the price of a session on the day of. You don't even try to be unbiased, you clown

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 18-Nov-19 at 00:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-19, 01:47
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Damn I make a post, come back in a couple of days and Jesus Mary! Anyway continue.
Quote:

Last edited by Brakfool; 18-Nov-19 at 01:49. Reason: Photo
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post: