Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
VeVe Lane 30 46.15%
Sheena 32 49.23%
A draw 3 4.62%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-Sep-20, 15:57
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: VeVe Lane Vs Sheena

As I recall,Helen Von Mott had a bad falling out with Weilin years ago.
Old 09-Sep-20, 01:26
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=ours01;441884]I'm sure that Sheena didn't gaved 100%, i had also after 3 sessions impression, she is strong, but can never compete with the best. Then i told her, that she has to prove that she can accelerate and fight harder. Then finally i felt her potential. She is really strong and can compete with the best!

i cannot make a classification, but top

Group of winners:
Ola (she is no more fighting, she beatet Tia, Antscha and i'm sure she could beat even fightress like ArielX and VeveLane) she was an absolute talent!
Tia, Antscha, Sheena, Izabel Mendez, ArielX, VeveLane, Toned Tommi, Heathunter, Karina Belova,
Diana Berlin, Sativa, Diana Prag, Jennifer Thomas, AxaJay, RadaGold, Ina Black

Group of hard fightress:
Viktoria, Riona, Ronya, Lina, Cheyenne Jewel, Kimbra

Group of fun fightress:
OrsiB, Mystique, Skylar Rene

Thats interesting. I fought Olga many years ago. I never knew she beat Tia though. She was a tough wrestler. We always tied in wresting. I wrestled Toned Tommi. No one won that match too but I feel she has difficult time fight guys taller then her. I was 6'4" tall and always stayed on top of her. Sativa is on my to wrestle list along with Ina Black. She looks easy to beat but some of the most toughest wrestlers I faced she man handled. It remains to be seen. Kimbra I am debating on whether to wrestle her or not. I did find it fun wrestling Joanna Needham, Cloberretta, Lia abowe, Layla amoore. Have you wrestled them?
Old 09-Sep-20, 04:31
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,210, Level: 85 Points: 38,210, Level: 85 Points: 38,210, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

[QUOTE=smoothsha;442069]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure that Sheena didn't gaved 100%, i had also after 3 sessions impression, she is strong, but can never compete with the best. Then i told her, that she has to prove that she can accelerate and fight harder. Then finally i felt her potential. She is really strong and can compete with the best!

i cannot make a classification, but top

Group of winners:
Ola (she is no more fighting, she beatet Tia, Antscha and i'm sure she could beat even fightress like ArielX and VeveLane) she was an absolute talent!
Tia, Antscha, Sheena, Izabel Mendez, ArielX, VeveLane, Toned Tommi, Heathunter, Karina Belova,
Diana Berlin, Sativa, Diana Prag, Jennifer Thomas, AxaJay, RadaGold, Ina Black

Group of hard fightress:
Viktoria, Riona, Ronya, Lina, Cheyenne Jewel, Kimbra

Group of fun fightress:
OrsiB, Mystique, Skylar Rene

Thats interesting. I fought Olga many years ago. I never knew she beat Tia though. She was a tough wrestler. We always tied in wresting. I wrestled Toned Tommi. No one won that match too but I feel she has difficult time fight guys taller then her. I was 6'4" tall and always stayed on top of her. Sativa is on my to wrestle list along with Ina Black. She looks easy to beat but some of the most toughest wrestlers I faced she man handled. It remains to be seen. Kimbra I am debating on whether to wrestle her or not. I did find it fun wrestling Joanna Needham, Cloberretta, Lia abowe, Layla amoore. Have you wrestled them?
I mean Ola, not Olga!

This girl!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Concerning Toded Tommi, i had the chance to fight here when she where on the top.
Old 10-Sep-20, 04:54
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=ours01;442074]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I mean Ola, not Olga!

This girl!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Concerning Toded Tommi, i had the chance to fight here when she where on the top.
Oh ok Ole. Never wrestled her. How is she?
Old 10-Sep-20, 05:47
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,210, Level: 85 Points: 38,210, Level: 85 Points: 38,210, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

[QUOTE=smoothsha;442259]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Oh ok Ole. Never wrestled her. How is she?
Unhappy she stopped, i wrestled her 5 time and never could make a point. She looks not spectaculary but she was incredible! She stopped some years ago...

She had leg's strong like a hard core body builder... i know that some people got cracked rips, because they tried to resist...

But in all a very lovely person
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-22, 13:14
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is only 125 pounds, I am 155 pounds, I have never been defeated by anyone that weights 30 pounds less than me, even black belts and that is a fact, so I doubt she will "chew and spit" me I grappled recently with multiple world/nogi champion Sophia McDermott Drysdale and we ended 0-0 and she is 135 pounds, Last week I had a match with 5th degree black belt Leka Viera, 3 times world champion/3 times Pan American Champion with 25 years of BJJ experience and she only got one submission on me she is 145 pounds.
Thank you Royh for the compliment
Hi Anji. It's strange that you ended draw against Sophia Mcdermott and that you lost against sheena in a bad way (as someone says). I really think that the match you had with sheena was not a good day for you, because I grappled against both of them and Sophia is on another level (with all respect to sheena)
Old 05-Mar-22, 20:41
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Anji. It's strange that you ended draw against Sophia Mcdermott and that you lost against sheena in a bad way (as someone says). I really think that the match you had with sheena was not a good day for you, because I grappled against both of them and Sophia is on another level (with all respect to sheena)
Anyone that has any experience in a combate sport knows that anyone can have a bad day, wrong game plan etc. I have given my view on the Sheena’s match already and I am not going to repeat myself. Sheena has also lost matches before and that can happen to the best of us, if you follow the UFC, Bellator, a loss and a win is a normal part of sports… you lose today and in a re-match you can win. Also, losing by 1-0 in a 10 minute “the most submissions match” I will not call “ in a bad way”. It is said in MMA that most fans have a short memory span: you are as “good” to them as your last match, fans forget about past performances, I have draw 0-0 in a 30 minute match with Veve, I won 1-0 against Amazon Warrior, 3-1 vs Maria Queen and dozens of Jiu Jitsu professional matches in many events in the last 10 years.
I feel a little silly answering these type of questions, since my purpose on Earth is beyond “winning and losing” in any type of sports…it is a cute and fun game, but I have long gone beyond these, now my game is bigger: self-knowledge and perennial wisdom that answers the eternal questions: Who am I ? What I am here for ? Where am I going after body death ? The Ultime prize is Spiritual Liberation in the eternal game of Life…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-22, 20:59
sunny123

Quote:
but I have long gone beyond these, now my game is bigger: self-knowledge and perennial wisdom that answers the eternal questions: Who am I ? What I am here for ? Where am I going after body death ? The Ultime prize is Spiritual Liberation in the eternal game of Life…
2 weeks to grow up.
N
Old 05-Mar-22, 21:09
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Oh dear Patanjali, fill me with patience so I can tolerate, understand and still love those that live in a different world than mine. Om Padme Hum Hari !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-22, 16:30
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like you are in heavily into all this new age spirituality practice: Yoga, meditation, crystals, astrology, healing, DMT, ayahuasca, vegan, worshipping idols, etc

Personally I know a lot of women who get involved in these spiritual practices. Yoga in particular is a very demonic practice, many people get affected psychologically and in the end, turn back to religion.