Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-21, 04:56
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

First of all YAASSSSSSS..LEGENDS!! TO that match. The ups and down the twists and turns (not just talking what Nia did to Dan). The fact that we see personality changes in Daniel manifesting and have no clue if they will just make him a more Mamba mentality or a full heel. Or the fact he's now 2-1 in this gauntlet match up with the ladies, now he just has to improve his mind games skills to capitalize and take those two out of the drivers seat.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] so so so glad to hear that Machine is getting her own story and very likely to come in here and start WRECKING people building a LA Dama or Adonis type reputation for her ability to dish it out physically, to say nothing of what she'll bring sensually with her background. Can't wait for what's to come!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 09:03
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

First things first, I’ve got to give it up for Korn. I’ll definitely be on the lookout for his upcoming story, but he did a good job contributing to Tales, here. It was especially interesting because we almost never see Dan through somebody else’s eyes like this, I enjoyed the POV shift just for the change of pace. To have a completely new character try and read/interpret his thoughts and actions was unusual (in a good way), it gave the match its own feel.

We’ll see what kind of career The Machine has, but she made a hell of a first impression, giving Daniel a challenge that he’s very rarely faced. He had to dig pretty far in whatever bag of tricks he’s accumulated to get it done, though. I’m not just talking about the eye rake, either. Who would have thought we’d ever see Dan Danger pull off a hurricanrana?!

The breast smother at the end was another cool wrinkle to the match. It’s his first time being smothered since Katie put him out after the Cherry match, and, well, Korn sold Dan’s freakout pretty well. The guy’s got some shell-shock from her boobs, and it led to him lashing out in a desperate way to prevent the loss. Especially given who he’s been training with, I can see it from Daniel, and I understand that this was an important match he couldn’t afford to lose. And I think it begs the interesting question going forward…what might Dan someday do to win even more important matches on the horizon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 09:11
Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I love that dirty trick Dan pulled. Specifically, it’s implications. Wildcat is really getting to him. Question is, can he pull back and stay a face? I think he’ll need Melanie to keep him straight if he’s going to avoid becoming a heel.
Old 26-Jan-21, 16:47
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Btw, I owe a very big thank you to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for proofreading this match and giving a lot of suggestions that I think enhanced it a great deal.
Old 05-Feb-21, 00:44
Points: 2,847, Level: 22 Points: 2,847, Level: 22 Points: 2,847, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Youtube Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Hey @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are the alternative endings still coming? You mentioned like 2 weeks ago they were coming "this week", so just curious if these will be up soon? Thanks mate!
Old 06-Feb-21, 07:46
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Face Off!

“Wow….just wow.”

The focus of the camera shifted from the lingering sight of Dan Danger in the ring to the oft-recurring image of the two commentators recalibrating after the thrilling opening match of the show.

Uttering just those three words, George handed the proverbial baton off to Kevin who was organizing some sheets together regarding the rest of the in-ring festivities.

“Well, I’m not sure I have much else to contribute after the ‘stellar’ analysis given by our guests for the last bout….” The sarcasm in the former sexfighter’s voice was not hard to detect. “But I’ll just sum it up in a nice little bow: our boy Dan got whipped in the ring. He won, but he got whipped. And it was not pretty.”

“Entertaining for us, though,” George chuckled heartily.

“....yeah,” Kevin conceded to that, leaning back some in his chair as the dark-haired man exited the ring and slapped some high fives on the way to the back. “Usually, unless there’s a huge discrepancy in ring experience, usually the guy is the one who leads. He controls the pace, dishes out most of the physical punishment, and then, when it comes to the sexual clashes, that’s always the toss-up. Such was not the case tonight.”

“Danger had the experience, but all that empirical knowledge goes right out both ears when you’re being body slammed here and there, getting knocked silly not even five minutes in. Credit to him, he did learn to adapt to his opponent’s body type towards the conclusion, but it was still all Machine for most of those final two falls anyways. Say what you want about it, but I can see the strategic value in him going for her eyes in the end. You want to avoid going night-night in yet another beautiful woman’s bosom for the second consecutive week? That’s how you do it.”

“Last week was a test to see how well he would fare when he was fighting against his environment as much as his opponent. This week, he had control over his environment, but his opponent was far, far out of his control. He’s gonna be hurting tonight, and he’s gonna be hurting tomorrow, but either way, he won. And that’s what makes all the difference around here.”

“Precisely.” They both watched as he limped up the ramp and eventually disappeared through the curtains after saluting the fans one last time.

“And remember, folks. This was Match 1. We’re gonna keep on going uphill and give you all the hot bodies you can handle, but first, a message from our sponsors….

Sammy Stillwater didn’t even know what he was doing here.

Not watching the show in the trainer’s lounge, not trying to do some light upper body workouts in the gym, but here in all places in this building.
Both feet on the ground.

Teeth gritted together.

His face to the door with the label Wildcat and Beast on it.

It seemed like a bad idea in his mind when he decided to make the short trip here just after watching his trainee’s match with the Machine, and that fact hadn’t changed much that he was now physically within reach of contact.

But regardless of what he thought, this little house call wasn’t for him.

Curling up his fingers in a fist, he brought his arm up and, after a few seconds of great reluctance, tapped his knuckles up against the door.

And then, he stood back and waited. And waited.

There seemed to be some shuffling around inside, before an audible statement, clearly Nikky’s, ceased the movement as far as his ears could detect.

Silence filled the next moment or so before some heavy footsteps approached the other side.

Thump. Thump. Thump-

Without warning, the door swung open from inside, revealing a half-naked Beast with only his wrestling trunks on.

His naked, neatly trimmed chest heaved up and down visibly, the obvious effect of whatever ‘extracurricular’ activity that he and Nikky had previously just been engaged in.

At one point in time, Sam probably could’ve had a valid claim that he had a physique similar to what was now presented before him.

But then he got old (well, old within the SFL’s pretty narrow definition).

Rather than labor on the past, though, Samuel was quickly reminded of his actual objective here.

With a sigh, he nodded towards the male tag champion, “Brad.”

The dark-haired man didn’t respond naturally, choosing instead to check out the former sexfighter from head to toe.

Apparently sizing him up enough, he brought his eyes back up front and center with a newly discovered familiarity. “You’re the Slayer, right?”

“I used to be,” came Stillwater’s candid response. “Is Wildcat in?”

“Yeah,” Brad told him plainly, and then left it at that.

“.....cool.” Though the Beast’s muscular frame blocked off much of the doorway, Sam tried to look past his intimidating presentation and forge forward with the next question, “Well, is she taking visitors?”

Brad, without even looking back, replied out, “If she wants to. You got an appointment?”

“An appointment?” Sam had to hold in a chuckle while trying to keep things more his speed, more light-hearted. “No offense, my dude, but you don’t exactly seem the type to be someone’s receptionist. Unless we missed that little qualification on your resume, you know what I mean...”

The blonde man thought that was at least somewhat amusing.

Bradley didn’t. Not at all.

“Like I said…” His face was pure steel, unyielding and unwavering. “You got an appointment?”

Sam stopped smiling.

“Uh….look, no appointment. Nikky and I go back, alright? Back way before you got here-”

“So you fucked her, huh?” Bradley suddenly cut him off, his bulging forearms crossing against his chest as he leaned against the doorway.

The trainer had to immediately stop his current thought and try to recover from that ludicrous accusation. “What, no! No, we weren’t that close, okay? We just- look, you can ask Nikky for yourself, alright? She can vouch for me.”

“She can do that...if she wants to.” Bradley remained a stoic, most unwelcoming barrier set in place between them.

“...okay...?” Stillwater was completely uncertain on how to proceed at this point.

And the Beast was perfect content just standing there, having perfected his ‘club bouncer’ demeanor to an exact science.

“Bradley, let him in, already. I’ve been ready for like a minute now.” Thankfully, the Wildcat intervened to prevent things from getting much more awkward.

Happy for once to hear the sound of her voice, he let that sigh of relief come down his body like a waterfall as the male sexfighter begrudgingly stepped aside to allow him entry.

Taking himself inside, Sam found himself almost shying away from the intense glare of the Beast that remained on him especially as the two men were briefly chest-to-chest.

But once he was in, Brad promptly let the door close shut, leaning up against the surface with his bodyguard pose still employed.

Turning his attention in front of him, Sam saw first that the television was now advertising the next bout of the night: Lacey “The Demon” versus….Mercedes Morales.

With pictures of the two women now up on the screen, the commentators began to talk up their stats, focusing on Lacey’s tag team experience as both an advantage and disadvantage for the singles match she was about to come out for while also informing the audience about how Morales’ rookie status could lend her the element of surprise in more than a few areas.

Most fans prefer to fast-forward past that stuff, but as a bit of a sexfighting analyst himself (evaluating one’s strengths and weaknesses is inherent in the job of any trainer), he appreciated their commentary.

But he wasn’t here for that.

He was here-

“Sammy, Sammy! How are we doing?!” Nikky greeted him in much cheerful tones than her boyfriend.

The brunette woman was barely dressed at all, her lithe figure curled up in a seat while she wore only a skimpy robe that left plenty of skin visible to the interested eye.

“Doing okay. I was just making my rounds, y’know, and then I just happened upon this hallway where I know the tag champs usually hang their hats-”

“How good was Danny tonight?” she cut him off smilingly, bringing her legs up even closer.

The excitement in her voice was almost unnerving.

“Good. I mean, he was- he was great, yeah!” Sam nervously scratched the back of his head, fielding yet another glare from the Beast. “Yeah, his performance really stood out tonight. Last week too, but tonight especially. He definitely brought it out there.”

“Didn’t he, though?” she soundly agreed with him, tilting her head some to call out to her partner. “Bradley, wasn’t Daniel just awesome tonight?”

“Got his ass kicked a little too much, but….” Bradley shrugged his shoulders apathetically. “He was alright.”

“That is high praise coming from that man.” Knowingly pointing at the bare chested man, the Wildcat then turned her attention back to Stillwater. “Trust me, he barely even compliments me when I’m out there.”

“Yeah….” Already cursing himself for what he was about to say, Sam gathered up the courage to say it anyways, “Listen, it’s funny that you bring it up, because I wanted to talk to you about Daniel.”

He was quick to amend the statement, “Not in a bad way. You know me, I’m all about the positive vibes, so it’s purely constructive.”

She nodded, seemingly taking that in stride. “Okay.”

“Cool…” He gestured towards a nearby chair. “Mind if I touch down for a minute?”

She shrugged her shoulders yes.

“How’s family been?” she initiated some small talk, taking a quick glance at what was happening in the arena currently.

“Good, good. Thanks for asking.” That wasn’t exactly the topic he wanted to broach with her.

Hoping that he doesn’t bungle his next few words too much, the blonde man began to speak, “So like I said, tonight was a good night for our boy. He probably wasn’t expecting the kind of physical challenge that the Machine brought, so it probably rocked him a bit in the early goings. No biggie, it happens. But he adapted, he didn’t give in, and he just- he showed it out there. Exactly why he’s every bit as good as we both know he is.”

Nikky nodded, twirling her wrist around casually while Stillwater continued in a slightly different tone now, “Just so there’s no misunderstanding here, I’m not gonna be all Fun Police about how he actually won the thing, alright? Back in the day I had my moments of desperation. Moments of thinking ‘Wow, I’m totally getting my ass scorched’, so I uh, I had to improvise a little detour from the usual plan to get to the final destination.”

Again, the Wildcat kept looking at him expectantly, not offering any remarks (yet).

“But the thing was- those little detours I took, they were contained. One-and-done. They weren’t moments that led to other moments. They were just….”

“Moments of weakness,” Nikky suggested for him, running a hand down her shapely calf.

“Exactly. So again, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way- and I certainly don’t want Brad to be….” Looking briefly over his shoulder, he smartly decided not to finish that sentence and just started a new one, “I just want to make sure we’re on the same page here. Daniel wants to be champion one day, just like anyone else here, but he wants to win the belt his way. No shortcuts, no detours, nothing like that. And it’s my job to try and lead him down the right path. Now, have I been Trainer of the Year in that regard? Nah, probably not. But I’m trying- trying my damndest to not lead him down a path of becoming-”

“Someone like me?” Nikky offered for him again, swinging a bare leg back and forth.

“....errrrr, look your words, not mine.” He didn’t want to step into that minefield. “I just want what’s best for him, point blank. And it’s not personal against you, alright? We’ve always gotten along, except that one Final Climaxx match but I let that go. You and me right now, we’re cool. So I know, with you being the cool chick that you are….” Sam put extra, extra honey on what he said next, “You’ll maybe tone it down just a little with the cutthroat tactics. Just so those one-time ‘moments of weakness’, like you put it, don’t become a habit and start changing him to someone he doesn’t recognize in the mirror. You dig?”

Nikky nodded, as if digesting his words.

But there was no understanding in her eyes.

Nothing even close.

“I’m confused now.” Her expression seemingly reflected that fact as she leaned into muse aloud, “So you don’t want Daniel to do whatever it takes to win matches and actually keep himself relevant here? Correct me if I’m wrong here, but that means you don’t want him to be someone who does whatever to whoever to get to the front of the line and become champion one day?”

“Nikky, you’re not getting what I’m saying here.” Sam tried to explain to her again, “There’s nothing to be confused here. I appreciate your help, all the moves you’ve taught him, the different ways you’ve been teaching him to work on his ring persona. It’s a godsend, especially since the guy learns so fast. My only thing- and it’s a small ask, is that you keep your sexfighting philosophy to a minimum. I feel like that’s reasonable, right?”

“Well, it could be reasonable but…” She shifted in place, that same mock puzzlement plastered all over her expression. “I dunno. Maybe I’m having a dumb blonde moment. So let me just get this straight-” Tossing her hair back as the show came back from commercial, Nikky tried again, “You want me to just teach him how to do an armbar, how to play possum, all that shit, and not how to take control of his opponent through any means and get as many victory blowjobs as he wants?”

Her brow was still furrowed, but she was seemingly working through it. “Again, you want him to become some Goody Two-Shoes, curtain-jerker underachiever for his whole career? You want him to be someone like you?”

Sam’s smile slowly, gradually dissolved.

This was not the direction he hoped this conversation would be going down.
He tried to defuse it with placating hands, “Nikky, this isn’t about me. It’s about Dan, always has been. Always will be.”

“But you’re his trainer, though?” The Wildcat asked him, still in her state of puzzlement. “His success is your success. So, if we’re thinking logically here, shouldn’t you want him to be winning as many matches as possible? Getting as many eyes on him as possible, especially eyes that belong to very influential people in the League? In my opinion, that would make a killer of a year-end evaluation for you, Sam. Right, Brad?”

The Beast nodded nonchalantly as the blonde man was quick to point out, “I want him to be successful, but I want him to do it his way. And I don’t care how long it takes him to get there. I just want him-”

“You want Daniel to be just like you.” Nikky’s expression changed again.
But there was no more friendly glint in her eyes.

No sympathy. No care.

Just disdain.

Her lips curled in a disdainful shape. “You want him to be a castrated loser who got left behind by people like me who actually achieve their goals. So self-sabotage wasn’t enough. Now, you want to make sure someone else can’t live up to his potential, too.”

“Positive vibes, remember?” He was saying that mainly for his sake as much as he was for hers. “You, me, we’re over this petty name-calling shit. What happened in the ring stayed in the ring, right?”

“We’re not friends, Samuel,” Nikky suddenly regarded him coldly, a scathingly sharp delivery behind her words. “I barely respected you back when you were still active here. What makes you think I see you any differently now that you’re well, an even more useless version of your former glory?”

He bit his tongue, now resigned to the direction this conversation was going in.

The Wildcat was merciless though in her verbal dissection. “Last week, I put on a happy face for Daniel. I didn’t want him thinking that his trainer was the poster boy for wasted potential, even though it’s obvious to anyone who’s been here as long as I have. Practically speaking, it’s not exactly conducive to a productive learning environment when he’s in here with me. But here you are, all alone. So…” She shrugged her shoulders. “Truth hurts, doesn’t it?”

He tried to keep his emotions contained. “No need to go there. We're friends.”

“Friends?” Nikky tilted her head, as if pitying his obviously mistaken assumption. “Babe, I am very selective about how I make nice with. I don’t take in random yahoos who either want to fuck me or my equally fuckable friends. And I for damn sure don’t take in has-beens who annoyed the shit out of me five years ago. That’s just not something I would do.”

“Damn straight,” Brad affirmed her patronizing reply.

That brought a coy smile to Nikky’s face as she looked right past Sam to address Brad. “Mmmm, agreeing with me and everything. Somebody’s gonna get the full treatment tonight.”

Then, her eyes flickered back to him, and so returned her disdain.

Without hesitation, the Wildcat cut into him harshly, “Daniel deserves so much better than to have you trying to ruin his future. Hell, if he didn’t come find me a month ago, he wouldn’t even have a future to speak of. Kenzie would’ve ended his hopes and dreams just like that. And where would you be? Probably assigned yet another wide-eyed, naïve rookie to lead right down that Sammy Stillwater-approved path to mediocrity and an early retirement. At least with me, well, he might actually have a chance to carve out something of actual substance.”

But Stillwater, against better judgment, forced himself to fire back, “Except you’re not a trainer, Nikky. You’re a champion who barely defends her title while going to cocktail parties with management night in, night out. All due respect, of course.”

“You don’t need to patronize me, Slayer. I don’t respect losers, so I really don’t give a shit about what you think about me.” Shrugging, she crossed her legs. “But I do respect someone who’s willing to learn, like Daniel. That boy wants to be champion, something you never were. So, by virtue of Bradley and I being the only people in this room who have title belts currently, I’d say that makes me overqualified to help out a lower-card member of our roster like the model veteran that I am.”

He balked. “So by teaching him to cheat in every match, that’s supposed to help him in the long run? Sure, that works for now, but eventually the shit catches up to you. It always does.”

“And yet Mandy is one of the longest reigning Intercontinental Champions in the history of this company, thanks in no small part to her BFF,” Nikky pointed out seamlessly. “Hate her all you want, but she knows how to play the game. So do I. And look at us both, and what we have. And now, look at what you don’t have, and tell me who really has room to talk.”

Samuel didn’t have much of a retort for any of that.

It was all truth, harshly stated but the truth, nonetheless.

Nikky could probably detect his frustration, the way her words kept sinking under his skin and rendering him almost unable to mount any kind of counter response.

It made her shake her head almost in utter bemusement while continuing to mock him, “When I came back, I honestly felt sorry for you, Samuel. Not because of what happened with Katie and Jen, because quite frankly that was poetic justice at its finest, but no- it was seeing you walking around with a clipboard just before the show started. Just that image alone, seeing you totally pussified. You weren’t much of anything to begin with, but it just made me sad. Sad, sad, sad!”

One confident flicker of her eyes towards her championship draped across the couch brought the smile right back, “But then I took Hunter’s belt away from him, and that made me feel so much better! Ask Brad how I felt that night.”

The Beast rolled his neck around, a small grin on his face at that particular memory.

“Are you done?” Sam gritted at her, more than fed up with being made a punching bag for the same insults that had seemingly followed him for years anyhow.

“Done with you? Oh no, with your complete failure of a career, I could riff on you for hours. But….” she decided to at least pretend to be graceful, “Did you have something you’d like to say to the champ, Samuel?”

“Not much.” The blonde man stood up, acknowledging that his original point for coming here was lost now.

He had little hope in trying to make a solid case to begin with, but it was clear more than ever that the Nikky he knows and the Nikky that Daniel thinks he knows aren’t even the same person.

Not even close.

“You’re right. I am the guy who didn’t amount to much. No championships, no PPV main events, nothing like that to show for the career I had. But I didn’t lose who I was in trying to reach my goals. I stuck to my guns, didn’t stray too far off the reservation, and I’m proud of that. Just like I’m proud of Dan, and the career I know he’ll have one day. Especially….” Sam sighed, burdening himself with yet another goal, “Especially when he sees through this little Jedi mind trick you’ve got going on. I’m not gonna insult you, Nikky. Your whole façade, that’s insulting enough to his intelligence. Once he knows all of the facts, he can make his own decisions.”

The Wildcat looked up at him, her expression shrewd for a moment. Calculating.

He didn’t much like the silent treatment she was giving him.

“Nothing but respect... champ,” the blonde man said, referring more so to the title than the actual titleholder.

Turning around, he started to head out, running a hand through his hair.

With a hundred thoughts running in his head, he was about to politely ask the Beast to move aside-

“Are you going to tattle on me, Samuel?”

He stopped mid-step.

The Beast didn’t move an inch from guarding the door.

If anything, his scowl only intensified.

He didn’t immediately respond to that leading question, but something inside told him that he should’ve.

“You gonna run back to Daniel, tell him all the juicy details about our little convo?”

Again, against his better judgment, Stillwater turned around to see that Nikky had gotten up and was now making her way over to him.

Often overlooked in comparison to her manipulation skills was an even greater prowess in pure sexuality, as evidenced by the way she walked.

Hips swaying in perfect harmony with the rest of her scantily clad body.

One leg daintily crossing over the other.

“Bradley, Sammy decided to grow a jumbo-sized set of balls tonight and wants to tell Daniel about what a mean, ugly person I am,” the Wildcat almost pouted to her boyfriend.

“Yeah?” The blonde man tensed up as he heard the cracking of knuckles from behind.

She walked right up to the trapped-in-place trainer, leering right at him. “That would not be a good decision for him, right?”

The Beast spoke firmly, “Bad for him. Good for me.”

“Good for us.” Nikky’s grin spread across her attractive features. “Not just you and me, but the whole gang, right? I mean, Lacey and Ashley- they didn’t even get to face you back in your peak. And those two could eat a man alive if they wanted. And then Megan, wow, Megan would love to get to know you. We gotta be careful because you’re so fragile nowadays, but she’d leave just enough for your old pals. We can’t forget Shock and Awe, now can we?”

The former sexfighter remained tense and tightlipped.

“No…” Nikky’s expression twisted into a smug sneer, “You’re not going to tell Daniel anything about this little conversation we’re having right now, Sam. Not if you don’t want yet another career-ending injury. Doctors wouldn’t appreciate that, not one bit.”

He had no comment, just raw emotion kept inside him.

“This is what’s going to happen. You are going to get over yourself. You’re going to accept that you are a useless, impotent trainer, just like how you were a useless, impotent sexfighter, and then, you are going to let Daniel be. He can come to me when he wants to learn how the big boys and girls handle their shit, and you can stay in your lane like, well, to quote your good friend Katie, a ‘good little bitch boy’. Am I understood?”

Samuel didn’t have much room to counter that, but he was aware of the way the Beast was sizing him up some.

Like an executioner sharpening his axe.

“If he touches me, he’s done,” Sam told her straight up, “Trainers are strictly off-limits, same as any other non-wrestling personnel. That goes for anyone else in your group, including you.”

Nikky didn’t sell that threat for the severity that it seemingly possessed.

Instead, she was almost amused by it, to the point of snickering aloud.

She crossed her arms, and told him in turn, “Samuel, when was the last time you’ve been to one of those cocktail parties you spoke so fondly of? Better question, do you even have the Miz, our General Manager as you well know, on speed dial? Can you contact him at any point, or does he contact you when he needs a good errand boy because you don’t have that kind of relationship with him?”

More questions. More silence from him.

“Unfortunately for you, sweetie, I do have that relationship with Mr. Mizanin. And that allows me certain privileges to do things that other people- like yourself, would never be able to do. Getting right down to the bottom line, what I’m telling you is….” she grinned like a Cheshire cat, “We’re untouchable, you’re expendable. Sucks to suck, doesn’t it?”

He again had no response.

Nothing...except what she now coaxed out of him, “Now that we’ve once again reestablished what our roles are, let me give you a little assignment before I kindly ask you to leave. Alrighty?”

His reluctant nod gave her enough gleeful confirmation to continue, “I want you to build up Dan’s confidence a little more before he comes back here. He’ll probably be a decent mess after the way the Machine tore through him like a wrecking ball, and honestly, I’ve never been too good with the emotional stuff. Pep talks were always more of James’ thing, anyhow. So I’ll let you have that, but afterwards, when he wants to learn how to actually improve his skills and not let that happen again, let him come back here so an actual pro can mold him.”

Samuel just listened to her, powerless.

Just like how he was in the ring with her all those years ago.

Sucks to suck.

He had heard that phrase from her back then as well, and now, it stung all the more in their differing circumstances.

“....so there we have it. Thanks so much for dropping by, but I need to finish warming up Bradley for his match tonight.” She gave him a not-so-friendly pat on the shoulder.

As if on cue, the Beast finally opened the door back into the hallway.

Putting on her usual public face, the Wildcat waved him off. “Be seeing you, ‘kay Sammy?”

“Yeah.” He really had nothing else to say, especially after fielding a piercing look from her partner.

Rubbing under his chin, Stillwater exited when prompted.

Once he was fully out in the hallway, Brad let the door close behind him.

Now that the blonde man was gone, however, there was a slight change in the Beast’s facial expression.

“Must’ve been pretty bad,” he turned to the Wildcat. “What those two did to him back then.”

Nikky’s first reaction was almost of complete dismissal. “Brad, please do not tell me you’re getting soft on me now. When you’ve got a bitch to break in that ring in just a few.”

“No, no…” He quickly shook that thought aside, refocusing on her. “I’m ready. Ready to make you happy.”

“You’re almost ready, stud.” Nikky purred at him, sliding out of her robe, and letting it drop down at her feet. “Now, where were we?”

Author's Note: Hey, hope everyone is doing well!

- I'm still working on the Mandy/Kim vs. Hunter/Kendra alternative ending, as well as the canon ending a little bit, too. There are things I need to reconfigure so that will take a little longer to get out. In the meantime, here is the Dan Danger vs Cherry Kiss alternative ending.

- I know I said it would be out last week, but please keep in mind that I am still in law school. So sometimes things are pushed back due to IRL circumstances, but always for good reason. In other words, I'll always appreciate eager readers, but try and be mindful that things to come up time to time. And regardless of how long the delay, I'll always do my best to make it worth it in the end.

- Model for Nikky is again Mary Kalisy. For research purposes .

- We'll be getting started with in-ring action next week, so stay tuned for that.

- Thanks for reading!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nikky3.jpg (438.1 KB, 246 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cherry Kiss Dan Danger Alternative Ending.pdf (167.4 KB, 607 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 06-Feb-21 at 09:04.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-21, 09:31
Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I'll be real...that was honestly one of the worst ones I've read. Like I get it, gotta show Nikki being the shit and the beast being intimidating. But damn, you might as well cut the balls off of Sam and tossed them in a shredder. Not one good retort, he barely acted like he had a spine or a brain, I mean if that's what you wanted to show bravo. But christ that was more pathetic than sad. This is just personal opinion, It was well written as always and the dynamics were made clear just rubbed me all the wrong ways.
Old 06-Feb-21, 14:52
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

it is pretty funny watching Beast as Nikki’s backup singer/bodyguard when if Dan becomes as good as she hopes he gets, it’s gonna be his spot on the line.

Sam didn’t really think going over there out. his only chance of getting anywhere worthwhile was recording that convo
Old 06-Feb-21, 15:13
Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Damn, now I really want to know what happened with Sam.

Nikky is also in for a pretty harsh reality check in a few years. As Hunter said, in a few years at most, she'll be unable to continue her career. She's sacrificed everything- including her basic decency- to further her career. Once she loses it, she'll have nothing. She's on top of the world now, but she's setting herself up to peak at 30. There's nowhere to go but down for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingVirgin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-21, 09:48
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I just finished reading the Cherry Kiss/Dan Danger alternative ending and holy shitting fuck was that hot! My first instinct was to say it was the hottest section so far but I want to be 100% honest about it. The other sections with Cherry Kiss, with her tempting him to submit, obviously they are insanely hot too. So I am left with only one course of action: I am going to have to reread all the Cherry Kiss sections... for science.

Top notch job B4L as always.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling