Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-16, 11:30
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Scorpion is catwoman

It was around 8.00 Pm in the breezy and rainy evening of Manchester. Dr Harry Davenport the Director of the Holoferenes Museum was checking through the power point presentation on his lap top. Tomorrow will be the day for him as he would be presenting before the eminent stalwart art critic about his proud possessions. Day before yesterday the museum received a Kohinoor from Maharaja Sathpathi. The diamond is of 12 pounds and exquisitely processed. This possession would definitely make him the greatest curator of all times. The master piece was in Harry s hand and he is examining it very closely. With the other hand he continued typing the presentation in his laptop.
Harry Davenport was a old bald lad of 31. His features are lean and thin. He looked more like a skinny boy than man. All of sudden his mobile rang; he took up the cell and received the call. It was from the vicious lady Don Ms Scorpion the most notorious criminal in town. Ms Scorpion asked him for the KOHINOOR in exchange of lost small red ruby of ESKABEN. But Harry refused immediately. On his refusal Ms Scorpion warned him “Think it over Harry.. You may regret this afterwards." Harry though lean and thin once a feather weight Judo champion he replied" send your best man and If can beat me in a fight to death he can take the Kohinoor, u wicked whore." A shrill mocking sarcastic feminine laugh was heard on the other side of the phone" the best man happens to be a woman and she is my twin sister Katarina Gorrie aka Kat woman. I think as we are talking she is already at her winning killing spree just check on your guards Harry, the Doomsday is coming!!!" she hung up.
Harry got a little shock he searched at the internet for the name Katarina Gorrie

Katarina Gorrie was once an ace commando in the American army, at 35 she was in her peak of physical fitness. She joined the Interpol as special SWAT officer.latter she got involved in drug dealing under the international drug dealer Antonio Gonsalves
Later she joined her own sister Ms Scorpion in Manchester.
Katerina looked exactly like Ms Scorpion.
She is dark haired white American lady of 5’ 11’’. Her big eyes ,high cheek bones and sharp nose advertised her strength. She had a gaunt face, A very strong, hard yet lean body. She had been working as a contract killer for the last seven years She dressed like the Kat woman wearing a shining leather cat suit that fits her lithe feminine contours. She was once a gold champion in light weight pro American wrestling. She was known for her agility, enormous demonic strength, original choking and immobilisation techniques.

Harry checked on the CCTV cameras and found that two of his guards were laying life less in the ground. Suddenly he saw the door open and a cat suited female with cat’s eye masks entered the room with a Miaw.
the sizzling cat woman purrred as she talked
“Its verrry nice to see u Harrrry can I have that Diamond for my sister!!!.” She rolled the rrs like Russian or Spanish women do.

" I see ms Scorpion has sent her clonie catie you look exactly the same dear"
“i am not her clone I m her sister harry now shall u give me the Kohinoor or I shall take it from you."
" you have to win me it over wrestling match unto death"
" Purrrrr! Harry I guarantee you shall be a dead meat of shit when I m finished with you!!!."

Ok then let’s go to the underground room and start a wrestling match.

Both of them went to underground private room. Harry took off his shirt he was in his shorts. Katarina Gorrie in her eye mask and leather cat suit. She took out her boots.
“I want you to taste my bare legs Harry" she said.

the struggle began like a pro wrestling match each one trying to get a better grip on the other. Catwoman got good grip on his arm and pressured down his hands. He could not stand a chance catwoman was twice his strength it seemed. Her strong hands pined his arms . both their fingers got locked one on one struggle to overpower one by the other begun. Her strong fore arms and shoulder ripped out and it could easily seen by the muscular impression on the leather cat suit. He heaved with all his strength but could not get out of it. After keeping his pressure for quite some time his strength started depleting.

Suddenly Catwoman was able to hold Harry by his shoulder and thigh and threw him on to the ground. Having advantage of the situation she sat on his chest pining his body at his shoulders. Her strong fingers pierce through his shoulders he kept struggling but could not throw Catwoman back. Catwoman continued with her superior position." Now fight my macho boy show me what u got." all of sudden her both hands started strangling Harry.."This is how u do it with the pests." but she could not hold him back for long. Harry rolled her over to come top in superior position. But her iron legs clamped at his back. She started to crush his rib cage being at the supine position. She clamped both her legs and intertwined so that his rib cage crashes. The excruciating pain made his gasp for air his hands went feeble. Catwoman took advantage of this sitution her hands controlled Harry’s this time. She had him in a pain full immobilization hold. She hold him strong in the ground by forcing her throat down to the ground using her strong legs. her back of the thigh and calf muscles crushed his throat. she twined his wrist taking hold of his elbow. the pain sent a shudder through his entire body he shouted for help she grinded her teeth as her legs crushed him down . She Snarled " fight to life or I shall take you death Harrrry" she rolled her rrs as her strong fingers started beaking his wrist. he writhed with pain and shouted like small baby his cries stimulated her further to increase the pain and calf pressure. His wind pipe was getting crushed.

Harry has wrested many men but he found Katarina gorrie aka catwoman stronger than many men put together.

Now She repositioned herself in such a manner that his head was blocked under her left arm pit and her right hand was engaged in twining back his other arm behind his back. Harry was literally under a vicious vine grip. Her clamped legs were taking all his strength out and his hands are now controlled by hers moreover his shoulder and head became immovable under her arm pit. Her lean body was like flexible iron and both knew she was the stronger among the two. Harry realised that he was getting out of breath under her arm pits so he tried heart and soul to come out of the grip but all his attempts were in vein as Catwoman was able to control and nullify all his attempts. she took both his hands rolled him over and pinned him down ,, he kept on struggling "struggle boy struggle with all that you got" she used her shin bone this time to trap both his hands , her shin bone pressed hard on his shoulders. The seek look of pain in his eyes stimulated her killer insticts.. she was like predator at a point of no return thresh hold her passion play is now no match for him. This time Katarina sat on his buttock. she had him in half nelson by twining one his legs she secured his legs in her arm pits and put pressure on her shin bone . His legs was bent at the knee. At the same time she pulled one his arms and stretched it till he cried. he could feel that she is literally tearing one his hand apart and one of his leg is getting broken. After maiming one of his sides Katarina aka catwoman sat on his back and started executing a severe camel clutch. her strong hands stretched his chin from the back that his upper body was about to got separated from the lower body. Harry was almost half dead at this point of time. She started pounding on his lower back that at one time his hip bone smashed.

As he was maimed by hip and thigh, she rolled him over and sat on his chest. He felt utter humiliation and insurgence as Katarina sat on his chest and strangled down his throat. her entire weight was on his chest her iron hands sinked into his throat he was turning red and pale. He felt a whole world of weight was on him and he felt very emasculated and helpless at her hands. her face was on him she was grinding her teeth with sarcastic crooked smile. Her eyes was big and danced with the pleasure of dominating him down. He felt like a little tine mouse looking over a colossus kat woman. He felt extremely intimidated. a definite fear of thoughts encompassed him he was definitely no match for her, she appeared like a giantess watching him. " purrrrrie" she rolledher rrrs” now time to test my love portion you tiny little baby" saying this she brought her face close to him. Suddenly he saw a surge of salive came out her mouth and it flooded his entire face. The saliva obscured his vision. She had held her hands by her shin bones so he could not use them to clean it off. she triamphantly said" so now you cannot use your hands either HarrrrrryrrrrY" she rolled her rrs and spat on his face again. She started rubbing her hands on his face. “Taste mama’s goo Harry eat it.” she inserted two fingers in his nostrils to block the air. The reaky salivary smell intimidated him further. She started licking his face. His tears were trickling down his cheeks she started licking that too. The lady in cat suit really devasted him. She now put him in a school girl pin with one leg. She placed the palm of her other leg on his face and started smothering.
“That not a fair fight isnt it my poor baby”
She mockingly moaned.
“ My baby should get some chance to fight.” she got up from him
“come Harry come attack me fight me.”
Harry was demented she somehow got up staggering with the pain full injured hip bone but Katarina again jumped on him and had him in a leg scissor. This time she was in a supine position. She brought him down at a kneeling position. as he struggled she took both his arms and started drawing him bear in order to secure her head scissor strong. He started a fanatic fight to get his head out of her leg but her brutal strength once again emerged victorious. Her strength was like untamed savage beast that controlled a ragged doll. Finally she was able to pin Harry down once again though her brutal raw strength her hands like metal blocks crushed his hands. He was eagle spread once again on floor he saw the lady towering over him this time she sitting on his throat high above his chest he continued to struggle but now her weight seemed more heavy on him, she had him with a total school girl pin. Down and demented he kept his struggle to dislodge her but she was both strong agile and crafty. She mocking said fight the last battle of your life boy i am going to end all of your misery. Harry was struggling for his life his struggles became epileptic as now he did not want to win he just wanted to run for his life if he gets out he would run from this weird creature. Catwoman pulled his head and slide both of her calves crossing at the back of Harry’s neck. Now his entire head face and neck came under a solid noose of her thigh and calves. She repositioned herself sitting on his throat securing her chokehold. The look of horror flashed his eyes till he tried to throw her off by leveraging his legs but she managed to bent her body forward so that his legs could not reach her. At the same time she tighed her thighs and legs .. the noose choked him. His face turned purple. His tongue got out the mouth.. it went in a facial palsy.. froth started coming out of it.. He was going out. His hands started moving in a convulsive order. His loosing the war stimulated her killer intinct she increased her choking pressure. Grinding her teeth she snarled seeing his destruction. Crrry Harrry beforrrre you rrretire forrreverrr in to the love gharrrrry
she rolled the rrrs pretty bad cruelly this time.
His week convulsive hand suddenly dropped down lifeless. His whole body became stiff and cold. Harry was lifeless Catwoman sat on his dead body for around half an hour.

She got up and went up the Directors room. The Kohinoor was waiting for her; she took the Kohinoor from his table and kissed it. She secured that in her cat suit pocket. In a rhythmic motion she headed towards the window and then slipped herself down the window.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satyadru For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 11:35
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scorpion is catwoman

The pics >>>
scorpion pls gimme a feed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Catwoman Revenge - Scorpion catsuit4.jpg (291.2 KB, 165 views)
File Type: gif Catwomans revenge.gif (492.1 KB, 159 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to satyadru For This Useful Post:

Tags
iamscorpion