Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Question: Aside from sexual arousal, which of the following sets of concepts/feelings
Excitement, fun, competition, enjoyable. 74 61.67%
Nervous, anxiety, shame, humiliation. 46 38.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-Jul-20, 00:36
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Poll: How does men losing make you feel?

It's been awhile since I've made or seen a poll like this and wanted to see what the current breakdown was like among us.

Question: Aside from sexual arousal, which of the following sets of concepts/feelings best characterize your reaction to seeing a man believably lose to a woman in fighting/wrestling/grappling or whatever activity you consider to be the most significant:

1. Excitement, fun, competition, enjoyable
2. Nervous, anxiety, shame, humiliation
Old 16-Jul-20, 00:51
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Poll: How does men losing make you feel?

No. 2.

I wrestled competitively in high school and lost to a girl. I was very nervous competing against her and humiliated when I lost. The anxiety of potentially losing to a girl was almost crippling since the entire school would know.

To this day I still get that feeling assuming the competition. Even if the man wins but the woman makes it tougher than maybe it appears it should be, it can be shameful

Last edited by wsxqaz; 16-Jul-20 at 01:10.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 01:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsxqaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No. 2.

I wrestled competitively in high school and lost to a girl. I was very nervous competing against her and humiliated when I lost. The anxiety of potentially losing to a girl was almost crippling since the entire school would know.

To this day I still get that feeling assuming the competition. Even if the man wins but the woman makes it tougher than maybe it appears it should be, it can be shameful
I had a friend in high-school who I regarded to be practically invincible. He was a star football player, had multiple years of wrestling experience, and was very strong and muscular. Despite being a bigger guy myself, whenever we play wrestled or tussled around he always had a clear advantage and all my other friends knew he was the most physically capable among us. One day he told me that he had to wrestle a 120 pound girl either in a competition or in practice. He won, but he said she made it pretty hard for him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I remember becoming so anxious and desperate to learn more information as to how such a thing was possible. I don't remember what else he told me, but I definitely know how you feel!
Old 16-Jul-20, 01:54
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sounds like she was very good. Was he only 120 lbs and a football star? Or was he wrestling a smaller girl?

I was no where near as good as your friend. I was only a 2nd year wrestler and had around a 0.500 record. I found out I might have to wrestle a girl and thought it had to be a joke since I was older and she was wrestling up. But she was good, really good. I won the first time I faced her but only barely as she had me pinned at the end after dominating the last few minutes. Luckily ref missed it and I won on points. But I was completely demoralized.

Then I had to face her again and really wanted to win in a more commanding fashion only for her to dominate me from start to finish and this time getting the pin when she was only 2 points away from teching me. I had such anxiety that 2nd time that I could not concentrate. Also while the first time i think she was as nervous as I was, that 2nd time she looked so confident that I was mentally broken even before the first whistle.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-20, 02:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsxqaz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like she was very good. Was he only 120 lbs and a football star? Or was he wrestling a smaller girl?
No he was way bigger, probably 180lbs+, which probably means this was in practice rather than competition.
Old 16-Jul-20, 02:25
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz.
Old 16-Jul-20, 07:51
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a friend in high-school who I regarded to be practically invincible. He was a star football player, had multiple years of wrestling experience, and was very strong and muscular. Despite being a bigger guy myself, whenever we play wrestled or tussled around he always had a clear advantage and all my other friends knew he was the most physically capable among us. One day he told me that he had to wrestle a 120 pound girl either in a competition or in practice. He won, but he said she made it pretty hard for him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I remember becoming so anxious and desperate to learn more information as to how such a thing was possible. I don't remember what else he told me, but I definitely know how you feel!
Why would a 180 lbs male wrestler wrestle a tiny 120 lbs female for practice??
This would be like the College soccer team playing against the female soccer team for practice (!!), which doesn´t make sense...
Doesn´t sound realistic, to me, sorry...

Last edited by garcon55; 16-Jul-20 at 08:02.
Old 16-Jul-20, 08:05
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why would a 180 lbs male wrestler wrestle a tiny 120 lbs female for practice??
This would be like the College soccer team playing against the female soccer team for practice (!!), which doesn´t make sense...
Doesn´t sound realistic, to me, sorry...
Because it would make great practice for her, maybe?
That's nothing unrealistic about that.
Old 16-Jul-20, 08:31
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because it would make great practice for her, maybe?
That's nothing unrealistic about that.
No, it would be a very bad practice.
like in soccer, this would be no practice, just getting destroyed 30-0
might be injuried on top of that...

remembers me this sparring between Rousey and the male mma fighter.
She just got toyed and didn´t get much of it, and he was going 30%
Old 16-Jul-20, 10:00
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it would be a very bad practice.
like in soccer, this would be no practice, just getting destroyed 30-0
might be injuried on top of that...

remembers me this sparring between Rousey and the male mma fighter.
She just got toyed and didn´t get much of it, and he was going 30%
In grappling sports people train and spar with much bigger and stronger ones all the time, of course being careful to not injure each other.
Old 16-Jul-20, 10:06
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In grappling sports people train and spar with much bigger and stronger ones all the time, of course being careful to not injure each other.
I guess they are talking about college wrestling, not grappling.
And he talked about winning or losing, so no sparring. and i don´t see a 180+ college wrestler sparring against a tiny 120lbs female. There are some 130 lbs male wrestlers who might make the job in case no other girl can do it.
this story is fantasy
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post: