Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Dec-12, 21:11
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Come on, Let's Tell Each Other About Our Experiences

Hey Guys i'm back and glad to see the forum with a large number of members

In fact i was one of the first members of this forum and i'm happy that there are many guys here so we can talk to each other about our interest and have fun

So now i want to tell you about my recent experience
I have many friends who are girl but i love one of them so much so she does
And we call each other Brother And Sister cuz we really love each other like we are brother N sister for real

To make the long story short i had tell her about wrestling and wrestling holds and how fun it is to wrestle with guys and i had told her i could teach her how to wrestle and of course i had told her that i love her legs and she can use them to make guys submit

So one day she agreed to let me teach her some wrestling holds

Before telling the story let me tell you about our look

I'm a handsome guy and am athelete since the age of 4
I have learned some gymnastic,tennis and i'm a football player and a basket ball player too
I have also learned swimming,volley ball,cycling and i'm a black belt in karatef

I also go to gym and now i have six pack abs,big and muscular arma and very good shaped body
And about my height i'm 177 cms.
So trust me no one can tease me or bother me or fight me with out any reason and no one can make me submit

And me and my sister are both 16

imperesive for a 16 guy isn't it?

And about my sister

She's beauti,with long black hair

Her height is 165 cms

And she is a swimmer and cycler

And she has normal but very strong legs

So we started in my room. I had talked to her about the holds before
So i think of start with my favorite hold "Head Scissors" i lay on the ground and tell her to sit behind me. Then i told her to pull my head and place it between her strong thighs and squeeze my head with 10 percent of her strengh and slowly increase the prussere but i told her " if i tapped,realese me" and guess what she did just the same thing and did it really really well

First she began to squeeze my head with a low peressure and go it was a fantastic feeling. I was feeling her inner thighs mucles crushing my poor head with an impresive power and then suddenly she began to increase the pressure as she stands up in her elbows
Soon i felt awsome power all over my head and after some more seconds i felt my head was going to explode. My ears were full of thigh meat and my jaw was starting to hurt bad.
I asked her how much perrusere was that and was shocked at hearing her answer "60"

I was scared about what would happen if she increase the presssure but tried to take it some more and she just continiued to increase the perresure and after that i was in real pani. I mean she was just squeezing the life out of me and i was scared about what would happen next so i tapped her thighs frantically with out thinking and she realesed me.

She then sat on my chest and laughed at me "what next?" She asked

I smiled. Man that was one of the best days of my life finally after teaxhing her a brutal figure 4,rib crackin body scissors,power full grape vin,triangle choke and an eye popin reverse head scissors, she let go of me and by the time i was laying on the ground woth a bloody mouth
She became so worried after she realized what she had done to me and was apologizin reapitedly but i told her it's ok and how good she had learned the moves and also told her that's what you can do with your legs.

Of course she was so happy with it and became happier after i yold her how strong she was

She told me she loves it and would love to do it again with me.

So that was it.

I'm a very lucky guy, amn't i?

So Guys, That was my story.

I'm so interested yo here about your experiences too

Girls and Boys,please come and tell us about your experiences

And hope you enjoy reading mine.
Old 17-Dec-12, 13:49
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Come on, Let's Tell Each Other About Our Experiences

Heres mine

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Dec-12, 11:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Heres mine

Thanks. I've read it.
Can you also share some experiences of yours which includes head scissors?
Old 18-Dec-12, 11:17
Last Achievements

Come On guys

I wanna hear something from you
Old 18-Dec-12, 14:23
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Actually, her best and most effective hold is her headscissors

She has several different stlyes that she uses, all very effective

She is 5'7", 125 lbs with long runner legs. She runs, bikes, and recently has started to work out on the trampoline, so her legs are very strong.

When we first started, she learned how to switch the armbar move into a combo armbar and headscissors, where she would squeeze her legs around my neck, and pull on the arm.ouch!

More recently, she really likes to put me in a headscissors on the neck or around the head from behind, while she is pulling my arms back.

She has learned that if she raises herself up on her arms while squeezing, it can apply a lot of pressure, and get me to give up very quickly

Other times, she will go into a headscissors from behind where she will thrust her legs out really hard then start to squeeze and then repeat the process while her legs are literally shaking from the pressure.

Another technique she uses very often is a front headscissors, wher she scissors my head from the front, and then grabs the back of my head and pulls me up into her crotch while squeezing

Dont like to give up too quick on that one lol

But her best and most effective s a reverse headscissors, where she can really apply th epressure.

She will have her legs almost shaking , and keeps raising her legs up so that it pulls up on my neck

Good news is that she usually combines it with a BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by smirnoff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. I've read it.
Can you also share some experiences of yours which includes head scissors?
Old 18-Dec-12, 15:07
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts

Here's one of mine.