Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 05-Nov-20, 20:38
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are girls almost begging on twitter to get money from some of their "fans", I personally would not respond to any of these requests.
so some of them hide their "begging" behind increasing their fees and than you are happy to give them the money
Old 05-Nov-20, 20:41
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so some of them hide their "begging" behind increasing their fees and than you are happy to give them the money
You really are a clown

So yes the fees at the submission room went up...they have been at the same level since the first time I had a session there many years ago, so a price raise can happen.

If I want a session I pay the fee thatīs it. You prefer complaining instead of sessioning
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 21:02
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Goddess Talia DC Nov 11 &12
@GoddessTalia00
I've made 23k since I started findom in April.
Last month was My best month, making over 10k.

Fuck the people who tell Me to get a "real job"

This is a real job.

Well I rest my case ,lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 21:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@GoddessTalia00

This is a real job.

Well I rest my case ,lol
Thatīs actually the person I thought of when I posted this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are girls almost begging on twitter to get money from some of their "fans", I personally would not respond to any of these requests...but if others are happy with it...let them do it. Everybody is free to spend the money he earned the way he wishes to.
But thatīs something independent of the session business.
Yes she offers sessions, but there are hundreds probably even thousands of girls doing findom.

While I am ok with session fees, I would not just donate my salary to girls for nothing.

Last edited by Juvi; 05-Nov-20 at 21:25.
Old 05-Nov-20, 22:10
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh and you really shouldnīt make comparison with strippers.
I have no dog in this fight, so I'm asking purely out of curiosity -- why is it wrong for a comparison to be made between session wrestlers and strippers?

Added after 18 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@GoddessTalia00

This is a real job.

Well I rest my case ,lol
Goddess Talia (i.e. Leighton) has said other things recently:

@GoddessTalia00
LOL when subs lash out & get nasty after I deny them.
No I will not go on a date with u. Just cuz I make u feel good in the session (which is what you PAY ME FOR) does not mean I will ever hang with u for free.
No need to get pissy dude. Keep ur negativity to urself
#incel

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is anybody defending session wrestlers when there seems to be immense disdain for the client? She's not the only one who has made really degrading comments.

And to be clear -- I have no interest in dating a session wrestler whatsoever (I mean, I'm engaged, so I'm not interested in dating anyone), so it's not like I've ever asked one out and been rejected or anything of the sort. It's just when I read that kind of sentiment, it's very clear that they do not care about our feelings, our finances, or anything. And I'm absolutely NOT saying that they should. But if they don't care about us... why do any of us care so much about them? Why defend them at all? I ask because there has been a sentiment some pages back that we should have a heart and care about what these women go through. And, I mean... can you really still have that sentiment after reading the above? I've actually sessioned with her, and while it was a good session, I am so turned off by what she writes that I don't think I'm going to session with her again.

I just don't see how it makes any sense to ever look at a session as anything other than a strict business transaction, which means regarding the session wrestler the same way you would any business. A genuine emotional connection from us seems silly given any emotional connection they have with you is feigned so that you give them money.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 05-Nov-20 at 23:07.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 23:31
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
why is anybody defending session wrestlers when there seems to be immense disdain for the client?
Not all session wrestlers are like that. I actually like social media in that it exposes how they see clients.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 23:38
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no dog in this fight, so I'm asking purely out of curiosity -- why is it wrong for a comparison to be made between session wrestlers and strippers?

Added after 18 minutes:

@GoddessTalia00
No I will not go on a date with u. Just cuz I make u feel good in the session (which is what you PAY ME FOR) does not mean I will ever hang with u for free.
#incel

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is anybody defending session wrestlers when there seems to be immense disdain for the client? She's not the only one who has made really degrading comments.

And to be clear -- I have no interest in dating a session wrestler whatsoever (I mean, I'm engaged, so I'm not interested in dating anyone), so it's not like I've ever asked one out and been rejected or anything of the sort. It's just when I read that kind of sentiment, it's very clear that they do not care about our feelings, our finances, or anything. And I'm absolutely NOT saying that they should. But if they don't care about us... why do any of us care so much about them? Why defend them at all? I ask because there has been a sentiment some pages back that we should have a heart and care about what these women go through. And, I mean... can you really still have that sentiment after reading the above? I've actually sessioned with her, and while it was a good session, I am so turned off by what she writes that I don't think I'm going to session with her again.

I just don't see how it makes any sense to ever look at a session as anything other than a strict business transaction, which means regarding the session wrestler the same way you would any business. A genuine emotional connection from us seems silly given any emotional connection they have with you is feigned so that you give them money.
watch. some white knight like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will race to defend your majesty & say that the way she acts is perfectly okay and acceptable because us men are taking her too "seriously" and "shes just catering to the fetish!!!"

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 06-Nov-20 at 02:32.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 03:12
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Could we lock this thread, please? There is no productive conversation left to be had.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 06:32
Last Achievements

Quote:

@GoddessTalia00
#incel

It's just when I read that kind of sentiment, it's very clear that they do not care about our feelings, our finances, or anything. And I'm absolutely NOT saying that they should. But if they don't care about us... why do any of us care so much about them? Why defend them at all? I ask because there has been a sentiment some pages back that we should have a heart and care about what these women go through. And, I mean... can you really still have that sentiment after reading the above? I've actually sessioned with her, and while it was a good session, I am so turned off by what she writes that I don't think I'm going to session with her again.

You cannot go from this post to the hundreds of session ladies out there. There are some who exactly behave like this....and (even if I defend ladies concerning their session fees) I find this purely disgusting. I donīt like behaviour like that at all.
Of course like I previously posted, we all are (or should be) aware that the sessions only happen because of the money we pay (which is the same for any service you want), but most women I met have been very respectful and correct. A behaviour like from Leighton is absolutely not ok (still there are many men into findom, which has absolutely nothing to do with sessions), and while I had Leighton/Talia on my interest list before, I can say that I am not interested in having a session with her anymore at all.
But again, you cannot judge them all by some like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 07:15
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
No matter on what side of this discussion we stand, I think we are all aware that of course sessions only happen because we pay for them. That doesnīt mean that if you feel like you could not make a gift to the girl. Itīs not a question of being foolish or not, itīs a personal choice.

There are girls almost begging on twitter to get money from some of their "fans", I personally would not respond to any of these requests...but if others are happy with it...let them do it. Everybody is free to spend the money he earned the way he wishes to.

Oh and you really shouldnīt make comparison with strippers.
You can make a gift if you want, but we were talking about a shopping spree. And you are perfectly free to do that, too. It goes without saying it is a personal choice. But it is a foolish personal choice to do so. Treating one of these women like a girlfriend or wife and thinking of them is such terms is just clueless and a bit sad. And I am perfectly happy to "let them do it". It is their money, not mine. I never said anything about barring them from being fools.

And why shouldn't I make the comparison with strippers? Like strippers, session girls only interact with you for financial gain, and they don't like you any more than a stripper. They just want your money. Both are women who perform erotic services for men in exchange for money.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread