Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 16-Jun-15, 08:30
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,819 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

I have changed the age of one character because in the original story she is probably under-aged.

Story Name: Lois & Me
Author: Jon

I had contacted Lois on Friday and was heading over to her house on Saturday afternoon. I arrived outside her house with all my stuff, as I expected I would be staying the night. I knocked on the door and it was opened by 16 year old Amelie, who was wearing a skin-tight one piece swimsuit. There was no doubt about it, Amelie would definitely one day become the gorgeous succubus her sister already was.

"Hi!" she said, and hugged me. Then she called upstairs, "Hey sis, he's here!" A call came back, "I'm not quite ready yet. You can have some fun with him first!". Amelie smiled at me and giggled evilly. "Excellent!"

Before I could react, Amelie pounced on me, pinning me to the ground. She reached over to a laundry basket nearby and grabbed some pantyhoses. She then tied my wrists and ankles and led me to her room. There she dumped me on the floor next to her bed, where she sat and rested her bare foot on my face. She continued to rub her bare feet on my face until a call from Lois' room made her leave.

She came back a couple of minutes later and smiled at me. "My sister is ready for you now. She says that if she gets bored of you, she'll give you to me ..... see you then sweetie!" She planted a kiss on my cheek and pushed me, still tied, into Lois' room. I got up onto my knees and looked around. There was no-one there. Suddenly I felt a pressing down on my back. I was pushed to the floor then rolled over. Standing over me was Lois, wearing a crop top, short skirt and thigh high socks. She placed her foot on my chest and smiled at me. "Hi sweetie!"

Lois straddled me and pinned me to the floor. She smiled down at me sweetly. "I'm so glad you could make it, sweetie. Now just hold still for a few minutes..." She dragged me onto her bed and used her pantyhose to tie me spread-eagled to the bed. She then gagged me with a pair of panties, tying one of the two thigh high socks she had been wearing around my mouth to hold the panties in. She then straddled me again and smiled at me. "Here's the plan, sweetie. You're my prisoner, and you have to do whatever I say, or I might have to use some....creative torture...." I groaned inwardly - looks like I was in for another night of bondage.

Lois smiled down at me. "I have to warm myself up first. So I'm gonna put you in a headscissors for a little bit." She shuffled round so that she was sitting behind my head, with my head resting in her lap. She curled her legs, one socked, one bare, loosely around my neck. Then she locked her ankles and began to squeeze. It was a gentle headscissors, but daunting and powerful nonetheless. It was also interesting to feel one thigh which was socked and one that was bare - the contrast I felt was quite unique. She began to gently rock my head from side to side. After keeping me there for a while, she let me go and returned to sitting on top of me. "Listen, handsome....I have a deal for you..."

Lois ungagged me but stayed on top of my chest. "Ever since I saw you, I felt strong feelings for you. Now I know that these feelings are .... love. I love you. So here's my deal. You can be my boyfriend willingly, and I'll tie you up from time to time, just to show who really controls the relationship."

"Or?" I aksed.

She smiled evilly and stroked my face. "Or you can be my boyfriend unwillingly, and I'll torture you until you surrender to me ... your choice sweetie. I'm gonna go for a second, leave you a little time to think. See you soon, handsome."

She came back in and sat on my chest again. "Well, honey. Have you decided?" she asked, a sweet smile on her face. I looked up at her. She was really beautiful, and I was utterley seduced by her beautiful eyes. "Yes. I will be your boyfriend."

"Good boy!" she purred. "Now for your reward..." She pushed me down onto the bed and leant down, a sexy, predatory smile on her face.

She began to kiss me, but not a usual kiss. She kissed me aggressively, taking possession of my mouth and retaining full control over me. It was about five minutes before she pulled away. "You like that sweetie? You can expect that from me whenever you please me!"
I nodded enthusiastically. "So will you let me go now?" I asked. She smiled. "Sorry sweetie. But I promised Amelie she could have some fun with you first. I'll tell her you're ready..." She replaced the gag in my mouth and giggling, she walked out.

Amelie walked into the room, still in her skin-tight swimsuit. She smiled at me. "Hi sweetie. We are gonna have so much fun!"

I tried to struggle as Amelie swung a slender leg over my waist. She giggled. "Don't worry, prisoner, I only want to do one thing!"
She untied me and pushed me down off the bed. Then she grabbed me and pulled me back up into her lap. She wrapped her long legs around my neck and began to gently squeeze. She squeezed harder and harder until I began to see stars. Suddenly, everything went black.

I was woken by something rubbing my face. I looked up to see it was Amelie's bare foot. She giggled. "Morning, sleepyhead!" I groaned - had I been asleep all night? Amelie smiled at me, her foot resting on my chest. "I would like to have more fun with you, but Lois says the lipstick was enough..."

I started. "Lipstick?" She giggled and passed me a mirror. My face and neck were covered in little smudges of lipstick, obviously from Amelie kissing my face and neck repeatedly after putting on lots of lipstick. I groaned again.

Amelie giggled. "At least you get to go home now..." She pulled me into one small kiss and them pushed me out the room. "Lois is sorry she can't say goodbye - she has karate class to go to." "Bye Amelie." I said.

It had been a weird night, I thought, but it was worth it, in the end.
Old 22-Jun-15, 13:50
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

An old story. The original story is not divided into parts/chapters. But I have done so to make the reading easier.

Story Name: The Lucky Intern
Author: solestruck

Some years ago, when I was a third year law student in a major city, I had an internship with a state court. My direct supervisor was a woman named Ann who was a Harvard Law Grad. She was new to the position as a Judge's Clerk. For those who are not familiar with the legal profession, judicial clerkships are highly sought after, very competitive and usually go to those who are politically connected, valedictorians or chief editors of the law review. The Clerks research and write the opinions for the judges.

Ann was from a very wealthy, well-connected family. Her father was a CEO of a major Fortune 100 company that I need not identify. She had gone to law school right from college and landed the clerkship. She had never supervised anyone before and had agreed to take an intern on reluctantly since she was very busy, and looked at it more as having an anchor around her neck rather than an extra pair of hands. She was forced to do so since the Chief Judge had committed to the law school to take on interns. Ann did not have great people skills. I guess she never really had to since with money, connections and two Harvard degrees she did not need them. The thing I disliked most was that she was short-tempered and curt. If I did something wrong, or did not receive enough direction, I would get chewed out, then she would angrily tell me she would just do it herself and I could find something else to do. I think her exact words were to make myself "useful." I had to eat this crow though because the way it was set up, the internship supervisor gave a grade at the end and because part of the reason for doing internships was to compile a list of professional references.

Ann had very short brown hair, brown eyes, and was about 5'3". She was not a hard body, but liked to run, and did so frequently at lunch. She was lean and in shape. She was very pretty in a clean, business way. She looked a lot like the short haired brunette district attorney on the TV Show Law & Order, but not quite as pretty. She always dressed nice and did the shoe change at the office thing, wearing sneakers or boots, then peeling off the white socks to reveal hosiery, then putting on pumps. Normally she had a collection of two or three pairs of pumps or boots in on a given occasion near or under her desk. On a few occasions, I arranged to work late in order to inspect and "clean" them when no one was around. I was always careful to try to put them back, but one time I did forget to tuck a sock back into a sneaker that was on the floor. On another occasion, the saliva left a pair of suede pumps in a matted condition that could have been a giveaway, but there were never any comments made.

We worked in an old building that had been renovated but had a lot of character like high ceilings, beautiful wood beams and a lot of small rooms, closets, cloisters, passages, illogically placed staircases, etc. Our office was on the fourth floor, and had big old metal desks and wood desks that you could not see under. It was crowded with too much furniture and boxes of files everywhere. The only nice things in the room were a brand new green rug and crisp new law books lining the wall to wall shelves. Ann's desk was at the very far end of the rectangle facing the door, so her back was to the window looking right out the door. My desk and some other female attorney's desk were further toward the door and were set up to look right across at each other with our backs near opposite walls. It was typical government set up with a real patchwork network wiring job on the computers, which frequently broke down, and for which there was no way to get any kind of support.

Anyway, every week I had to submit a feedback report on what I was doing, what I learned, any suggestions for improvement, etc. A theme I had repeated several weeks in a row, but in a gentle way, was that I was just being given scut work, and that I did not get any real meaningful responsibilities. I used to confide in the other attorney who clerked for some other judge and was coming to the end of her 2 year term. I don't really remember her name or what she looked like but she was nice. She kept encouraging me to ask for more work, and whenever she could she would gently offer Ann suggestions about giving me more substantive work. We could not talk much though because anytime Ann was in the room she would rudely tell us to shut up or stop talking because she needed to concentrate on her work. Ann would then suggest we go the library or the café or just outside. She needed to concentrate. She was one of those stressed out types. I did enjoy the show on those days when I got in early and enjoyed watching her while working on filing projects but I hated the internship otherwise.

Most times, she would have me file papers in the boxes beside her desk or in her desk side file drawer. I viewed this as a little degrading but did not put up a stink because it meant going around behind her desk and kneeling or sitting on the floor to do the task which left me with a great view. She was constantly dipping her heels in and out of her pumps, kicking them off and would do this thing where she made a fist with her toes in the shoe or kicked off the shoe and rolled her toes under the foot. Great toe flexing show. This filing always took a long time. Maybe that's why she thought I was not competent to handle more complex tasks.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-15, 05:51
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

One Thursday, during a week that the computers were acting up a lot, Ann was under another tight deadline to get a huge memorandum done for the judge. All week, she had to keep going under her desk and pressing the network jack back into the port and slowly releasing it in a delicate manner hoping it would stay there, because it was sort of loose. It was a shitty makeshift plastic junction box, jerry-rigged together with other such boxes all across the floor with the cables left in the walkways. The cheap CAT5 cable had one of those perma-twists in it and was a little too taut anyway. It regularly got kicked any time anyone came near Ann's desk and that would make her lose her network connection.

Ann had already asked us to refrain from talking when I first came in and exchanged greetings with the other woman. She said she needed to concentrate. She had already had to manually press the network thing in four or five times in the fifteen minutes I was there. I was not sure if she was just her normal no-manners self or if she was upset because I had presumptuously wasted 5 minutes of her needed time the previous afternoon having a sit down about getting more "substantive duties with an important purpose" and "mission critical tasks," since the internship write up posted at school said the job would involve "research and writing tasks." In that meeting, she had told me, "You'll have to talk quickly, while I change my shoes since I am in a rush and need to meet someone." She did not even look up once during my airing of thoughts. Her response to my points was that "the profession requires a team player, and that filing and the few other tasks you have been given consist of work that I did myself before you got here, and that I will continue to do after your internship is over. I do not consider the work beneath me, so you should not consider it beneath you." I
had no response at the time since this had blindsided me. She just loved to beat people down.

Once I got settled in on that Thursday, about 10 minutes after arriving, I said in a very apprehensive and cautious tone that I knew it was a bad time but that I had nothing to work on, and needed something to do. She stopped typing, quickly looked up, abruptly rolled back her chair and with exasperation said, "I do have something 'mission critical' today. You can hold my network jack into the port while I finish this thing up. I was supposed to have it done by noon and the judge is leaving at four." The other attorney said, "You can't ask him to do that." Ann replied, "Well yes I can, I am his supervisor, I will be giving him his grade, I will supplying a professional reference to him, and it is something that I have had to do myself all week and don't consider to be beneath me. And besides, this today IS 'mission critical.' You can go get your own intern. I will manage mine the way I see fit."

Realizing that I would have to be under her desk, which had a heavy solid wood structure in front of it, with two low book cases full of books in front of that, I just acquiesced by body language and started for her desk, saying, "I'll help you out. I want to be a team player." As I got there, she motioned down under the desk and said, "It's off to the left toward the back." I laid down on my back under the desk, and on the way, noticed that off to my left (her right) were a pair of those black, flat, pull-on knee high riding boots with the brown collar at the top, as well as one navy blue pump with the Enzo Angiolini logo showing. She must have had them already off for a flexing session when she exploded in response to my question. Since the pump was in the middle and I figured she would need room to roll forward to finish working on the memo, I laid down, and squished my body as far to her left as I could so my stomach was under her file drawers. Since that particular drawer with hanging file folders was open over my hips, I also had the benefit of even more cover, should anything arise.
Old 23-Jun-15, 05:58
jahampanah
This message has been deleted by jahampanah.
Old 23-Jun-15, 08:10
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3

I pushed the loose jack in and held it there, and she rolled back in. She had to angle her legs about 45 degrees to the side since I was occupying a fair portion of the main opening under the desk. It seemed like it might not be totally comfortable for her. Her right foot, with pump still on wound up just a few inches from my head. The other foot without the shoe was still tucked back, probably with her toes curled under. This was actually pretty sweet. Noone could see me, not even Ann. She then rocked her right foot up on the heel of the shoe and was twisting the heel into the floor, unconsciously rotating the top slowly from side to side and pausing for a 10 seconds or so at each end point. On each swing toward her left, it was going right near my face and pausing there. Being creative, I moved my head over when it went to the far side so there would be no clearance when it eventually came back to her left. To my delight, the sole rubbed right over my nose, and paused on my lips. I was waiting for her to flinch or say "ooh sorry." But nothing. She must have been "concentrating." It was curious though that she did not keep rotating after the sole of her show made contact with my lips and nose. I wondered whether she knew that she had the sole of her shoe against my lips and nose. I stuck my tongue out and pressed in carefully to the sole, stealing a few gentle, careful licks. I paused. No reaction. So I kept going. There was just typing and murmuring of legal mumbo jumbo coming from above. What a thrill, her knowing I was there, sole of shoe on face, not paying any attention to me, typing away, murmuring her words back to herself, and not knowing I had my tongue out licking her shoe and having no idea of the pleasure I was getting out of it. This continued for a while and then, unfortunately, she replanted her foot off to the side of my head again.

A few minutes later, the other attorney said, "How's it going under there?" I said I was "holding up OK, keeping the place afloat." We both started laughing. Ann then shooshed us. We continued talking though, the other attorney telling her to lighten up, and me chiming in, "If you want me to go to the library or the cafe, you will have to hold this thing in yourself." The other attorney and I again began laughing. Just then, to my shock and delight, Ann shooshed again more angrily but this time lifted her foot and firmly stomped the sole of her pump right over my lips, the tip of it pressing up under my nose. This ended my laughing immediately, and rendered me unable to respond to the other woman's question asking if I needed water or anything. Noticing the abrupt cut-off of my laughter and the lack of response to her question, the other attorney asked "What did you do, muzzle him?" Ann replied, "Something like that." I was quickly getting very hard. Thankfully the file drawer was out.

She just left her shoe there on my mouth for what must have been 5 minutes of typing. My lips started to hurt a little, and her weight had been pushing slightly forward so that the tip of her shoe was starting to push up under my nose and hurt. Finally, she lifted her shoe sole off my face and placed it back on the floor beside my head. I then said "Whew, thanks," and knowing it would get on Ann's nerves but feeling a little antagonistic, I called out to the other attorney that "I will pass on the water, thanks." Ann quickly replied, "If that is how you want to play it," then swiftly brought her left shoeless foot forward and put the ball of it right over my mouth. The other attorney asked me some other question, and after I did not reply, she said "Hello under there!". Again no response from me. She then asked Ann, "What did you do to him?" Without missing a keystroke, and probably without even looking up, Ann said "He is unable to respond." The other attorney kept pestering, "Can he breathe?" Ann sighed, stopped typing and said, "He is fine, he can breathe, he will live. He just cannot talk because I had to cover his mouth to shut him up." With a shocked tone in her voice the other attorney asked, "Do you have your foot on his mouth." Ann ignored the question and continued, "Unless you are going to have a conversation with yourself, I suggest you either do your work or go elsewhere so I can do my work." The other attorney huffed out muttering some comment at Ann.

Ann continued typing. Her toes were right over my nose. I could not say anything since the ball of her foot was pressed over my nose. I felt myself getting harder. I did not want to protest since I wanted her to keep it there but I was embarrassed since Ann had let the other attorney to know that Ann's foot was on my face. Worse yet, or better yet, she began to do her patented toe flexes where she splayed them out and then gripped them unconsciously over my nose. She must have been totally absorbed in what she was doing. Or was she?

Why if we are now alone does she still have the foot on my face? Why is it in the exact spot? Why is she grabbing my nose? Did she hear me sniffing and suspect that I got off on it? Had I moaned or something?" Maybe I should have protested? Did she reason that the only way her shoe would make contact with my face earlier is if I moved to be in its path? Did she feel me licking the shoe earlier? Maybe I got into it a little too much? Did she notice her shoes moved or licked clean a few times only on nights I worked late? The white sock? I did not make a peep.

We stayed like this for a long while. Her "concentrating" and subconsciously flexing her toes, gripping and mauling my nose while the ball of her foot was pressed firmly on my lips, and me in heaven. It had to be an hour or more. Incredible, I was actually forced to inhale every molecule of air through the filter of her nylons right under her toes. They smelled only a little and it was a delicate smell mixed with leather smell. A few times while I was sniffing I had to catch myself so I did not become too loud. My brain started to race wondering whether I had moaned or something during the passing time.

During this span of time, someone came in the office and said, "The judge needs the memo by four." Ann angrily replied, "I am well aware of my own deadlines." The person then said, "Sorry, just telling you," and left. This gave me a little thrill knowing there was nother third party there who had no idea what was going on.
Old 25-Jun-15, 07:07
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4

At one point, my lips began to hurt again from the ball of her foot pressing the weight of her legs right onto my lips against my teeth, so I managed to toggle my head a little side to side and pushing up and then quickly back down to create a little room so I could quickly open my mouth and get my lips out of the way. She then immediately stopped typing, momentarily lifted her foot and softly touched and felt around with it, as if probing to see what the disturbance was. She patted the ball and toes where my lips had been, seeming to notice that her toes briefly entered my mouth. She felt my teeth with her toes, briefly touching down all around the area of my face to verify what had changed. She paused with her foot hovering over my mouth and nose. My heart started to race a little, wondering if she was onto me enjoying this, but she soon placed her foot back down, the ball of it over my open mouth. It seemed as though she had noticed that I had opened my mouth on purpose and that I was keeping it open, so she took the invitation to rest the ball of her foot into my open mouth. She began typing again, and I slowly eased my tongue against the ball of her foot, increasing the amount of pressure. Sensing no reaction, I began to move it ever so slightly, in a slow French kiss type movement. The ever so slightly salty taste of her foot sweat was making me salivate so I had to swallow periodically which resulted in my sucking on the ball of her foot as I tongued it. For a long while I was tonguing and sucking on the ball of her foot. She either did not notice, or did not care. Either way, it must not have bothered her. I think I sucked the ball a little deeper into my mouth so that my teeth must have been digging into her flesh at the arch and the underside of her toes.

After about fifteen minutes, I realized she must have known my mouth was open because she lifted her foot, removing the ball of it from my open mouth, and with it hovering just above my face, she reached down with one hand and felt the wet stocking, pinching the fabric and pulling from where it had become all slimy and stuck to her foot. I noticed that the area I was sucking was all wet and discolored. I was worried since she had obviously noticed that it was all covered in saliva. But, she did not say anything. She just re-positioned her foot and replaced it so that the heel of her foot now went into my mouth opening. Her weight was now pushing on my upper teeth. I pulled the same little trick with my tongue, touching it to the foot ever so slightly and increasing the amount of pressure, then increasing the movement so I could get some licks in like a French kiss. She left the heel of her foot in my open stretched mouth for about 15 or 20 minutes. I was tonguing and sucking on the heel of her foot the whole time. Since the heel-down, toes up position results in a much greater amount of weight pushing down, my jaw muscles started to really ache.

She eventually lifted the heel of her foot out of my mouth, and said, "Will you close your mouth, your teeth are starting to dig into my flesh." I felt a little embarrassed that she verbalized what I was doing out loud so anyone walking in could have heard it. I began to babble, "Sorry, I opened it because my lips were starting to hurt getting squished against my teeth. I wasn't--" Without missing a beat, she pointed her toes and wriggled the foot into my mouth, cutting me off in mid-sentence with a foot gag. She leaned her weight onto it as she continued typing so that her foot entered as far as it could, limited only by how far open my mouth could stretch. I was looking straight up her shin with her foot rammed into my mouth as far as it would go. It appeared to me in about up to mid arch, and felt like over time with her weight leaning forward it was inching in further every few minutes. I felt a very mild gag reflex as her toes approached the very back of my mouth and throat but I was able to mentally hold it back.

This lasted for another 20 minutes or so, and our office-mate returned to retrieve something from her desk, and again tried to get Ann's goat by asking me a question. I could not answer since Ann's foot was rammed into my mouth as far as it would go. She kept on, are you still alive under there. Worried about the pestering and concerned that she might come around the back and see me with Ann's foot rammed into my mouth with no protest from me, I tried to say "Mmm-Hmm" but I noticed that because of how far Ann's foot was rammed into my mouth, it sounded like someone who was gargling, and it would have been obvious to anyone that I was gagged by something. In a startled tone, the attorney said, "Did you gag him?" Ann stopped typing, and replied, "As a matter of fact I did . . . with my foot." I think the other attorney was shocked since there was a pause, before she said, "What?" Ann icily replied, "He opened his mouth and I stuck my foot into it. If he has a problem with my foot in his mouth, he can leave at any time." The other attorney left again. Ann's words stung since she had in a way outed me, telling the other woman about her foot in my mouth, leaving me an opportunity to protest and leave immediately if I was opposed to having a foot shoved in my mouth. Since I did nothing but lay there prostrate under her desk with her foot rammed in my mouth and made no effort to leave, the other attorney must now know what Ann had no doubt figured out: I must be getting some enjoyment from being gagged by her foot under her desk for hours at a time. Or maybe she really had no idea and just figured I was putting up with whatever degradation she could heap on me in order to avoid a bad grade.

I was feeling very embarrassed at this point since now the other woman knew exactly what was going on under the desk, and I had not taken Ann's offer to walk away if I objected to having her foot placed into my mouth as a gag. About 15 minutes later, there was another person who entered and asked for a file. Ann adjusted her weight hard onto the forward foot in my mouth so she could lean into the file drawer, rummaged for the file folder, pulled it out and shut the file drawer that had previously been open. This gave me a little scare because it left my hips exposed. My crotch was no longer hidden under the file drawer. There was what seemed like a long delay with no typing and I wondered if when she closed the file drawer looking right down, she could not help but notice my erection since it was a full mast right under where the drawer had been. Maybe she was piecing it all together, suspecting my tongue licking her foot, feeling me sucking on it, feeling the saliva on her stocking, putting her foot right into my mouth, telling people about it, hearing no protest from me and now seeing the hard-on must have left no doubt that I was enjoying this. It was almost a full minute with no typing. I was thankful when it resumed.

About 20 minutes later, Ann removed her foot from inside my mouth and again placed her foot over my closed mouth with her toes over my nose. She made this embarrassment worse, toying with me by saying, "I have enough saliva on my foot now that I need to dry it before I put my shoes back on." I did not reply and felt sort of exposed and helpless. She had kicked off the other shoe and was flexing that one on the floor. She then brought this other foot onto my face and pressed both of them there.

About ten minutes later, our other office mate, who must have returned, said, "I'm running out to grab a coffee, do you guys need anything?" Ann asked for a decaf but I could not speak since Ann's foot was on my mouth and nose. The departing woman waited and said, "Did you kill him under there? Can you take your foot out of his mouth so he can answer?" Without missing a beat, Ann lifted the ball of her foot momentarily off my lips by rocking it back using my chin as the pivot point of a seesaw under her arch. Taking my cue, I said no thanks and Ann immediately rocked the foot right back down where it was on my face with the ball on my lips and the toes over my nose, and continued flexing, gripping my nose. The other attorney said, "I can't believe he is putting up with this." With a sarcastic edge, Ann replied, "Oh, I think he is doing just fine, and is not suffering as much as you may think." This luckily went right over the other attorney's head, and she left with a "Whatever."
Old 25-Jun-15, 07:16
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 5

As I heard the clacking of our office mate walking away on the tiles of the hall, my mind started to race again. The comment Ann made had to mean that she was on to me. She was still flexing the toes. I was hard as a rock. Maybe she was secretly enjoying the power of this position. Maybe she was not onto me at all and was doing it to spite me for complaining about the internship and characterizing work that she herself did as scut work. The longer it went on with just us two in the room, the more I worried. I heard the printer start, which was right on her overcrowded desk. She leaned to her left where the printer was, and I heard her kind of chuckle to herself as she reached over to the printer leaning over where my exposed crotch was. I heard her gathering up pages.

What was the chuckle for? She then took her feet off my face, sought out her pumps with her feet, wriggled into them, leaned back into her chair for the first time in hours with a sigh, and then crossing her ankles, returned both of her feet to face, this time with her pumps on. She said, "You don't need to hold that wire in while I proof this." She was proof reading. Proof reading with her pumps on my face. I suppose she did not want me to get up and leave since she had put her feet back in my face. Was she toying with me to see how much humiliation I would put up with to avoid a bad grade? Or was she aware that I had a thing for her feet and just seeing what the limits of my perversion were? It had to be the latter, no one would be that presumptuous and have such a superiority complex that they would stick there foot into another human's mouth, or place their high heeled shoes directly onto his face. She must have read for 20 or 30 minutes or so, jotting notes down. She had uncrossed and re-crossed her legs once or twice, and on one of those occasions, the heel of her pumps was resting too close to the edge of my face, so it skidded off down my cheek, scratching my face with the heel. I involuntarily said "Ow," but she made an angry face and angry sound, replacing it with a little meaningful slam on my face, as if it was my fault that she was inconvenienced by her foot slipping off my face. It had been too long since the last uncross/re-cross, so her heel was starting to dig into my cheek and hurt.

Thankfully, she finished the note taking, saying out loud, "I just need to make these edits and we are done." She took her pumps off my face, and I said "Whoa, thank you, my cheek was starting to hurt." My mind was racing with nervousness and anxiety, so I began to babble again like an idiot. I continued to yammer about needing to get water, and get up and stretch. She rolled her chair way in again so she could lean forward and placed the tip of her left pump on my lips, ending my sentence for me. I took this as my cue to shut up and then felt her force the tip of her shoe past my lips into my mouth. She chuckled again. As she leaned in, more and more weight pressed the pointed shoe deeper into my mouth. The gag reflex was a little stronger this time since the taper on the shoe allowed it to reach deeper into my throat, than her toes did earlier. Still I fought it back. There I was again staring straight up her shin with her foot rammed into my mouth. I must have let my mind wander and forgot about my important role, since at some point she raised her voice and said, "Connection lost, I only asked you to do one thing-hold the cord in!"

Our office mate eventually returned about a half hour later with Ann's coffee and she told me she brought a bottled water for me and asked if I wanted it. Wanting to avoid another description from Ann of what position I was in, I tried to say "Uh-uh" to decline the water, but given the depth of the shoe gag it sounded awful. The other attorney asked again, "Do you still have your foot in his mouth?" Ann coldly replied, "Technically yes, but it would be more accurate to say I have my shoe in his mouth." The attorney said, "What?" with a tone of confusion. Ann calmly explained, "I have my foot in my shoe and my shoe in his mouth." The other attorney said, "I cannot believe what I am hearing. He does not have to stand for this." Ann replied, "No he doesn't, but he is! For the past several hours, I have had my feet all over his face and in his mouth and he has not complained at all. Only you are complaining. I had the bottoms of my pumps pressed on his mouth for almost an hour. I had my bare feet pressed on his face for an hour. I had the ball of my foot and the heel of my foot in his mouth. I felt him sucking on them, and felt his tongue licking them. I did not ask him to do that. My toes were stuffed in his mouth for over an hour. My shoe has been stuffed in his mouth for almost an hour and he has not complained, asked me
to remove it, or made any effort to leave. In fact, I think he is enjoying it." She then abruptly pulled her foot out of my mouth, and asked me, "Do you want to leave or are you all set down there and actually enjoying this?" I was too embarrassed to answer, and said nothing for a long 5 second span. Ann continued, "If any of this is bothering you in any way, just speak up. Say something if you have something to say. You can leave if any of this is bothering you. If you are thoroughly enjoying this and want me to shove my shoe back in your mouth, just stay where you are and say nothing." I just wanted this three-way conversation to end. The way Ann worded the question I was damned if I do, damned if I don't. Silence was acknowledgement that I was enjoying this degradation. After 10 painful seconds of silence, Ann said, "I rest my case," and she triumphantly forced the tip of her shoe back past my lips and deep into my mouth. She continued on the attack, "Now that you know he is enjoying his current task, maybe you can stop badgering me. He does not need you to fight a battle for him when he appears to be quite happy where he is, and I say that from personal observation." She must have been letting me know that she had seen my erection. The other attorney said nothing.

The other attorney worked for a while. After about another 30 minutes, my jaw was beginning to ache from the weight of the shoe pressing as hard as it was. It had sunk so deep into my mouth cavity that my lips had almost made it to the flesh of her instep. Just then the other attorney was rustling around and I heard her say, "I need to take off, I will see you guys next week" Ann did not bother to say goodbye. I could not answer with Ann's shoe forced deep into my mouth and her weight on it. The other attorney said, "Can you pull your shoe out of his mouth so he can say goodbye."

Ann pulled her front end of shoe out of my mouth just long enough for me to say "Goodbye," rotated her ankle a little to work a kink out and then, contracting her shin muscles to lift her toes, she placed both pumps on my face. She had moved in so far that he left knee was past my head, and I just got my mouth open to avoid the heel smashing my lips. The left heel was in my mouth with the rest of the left shoe pressing against my upper lip and nose. Luckily she had pulled the chair way in or the heel would have been poking into the roof of my mouth. The right shoe was a little further back so that my chin was between the heel and the rest of the shoe, the main bottom of which was mostly pressed on my lips. To further reveal that she knew what was up, she said with a very sarcastic tone, "Looks like your defender is gone. From my view up here, I'd say there is pretty good circumstantial evidence that you are very much enjoying yourself." I said nothing. I knew that she knew. She continued, "If you want to lick my shoes, have the guts to do it while I am here and not after I leave work. Why don't you lick the bottoms of my shoes now?" I did nothing, so she gave a little press, and said, "Well, go ahead, I know you have been doing stuff to my shoes after hours. Have the guts to do it now." So I did.

Last edited by jahampanah; 25-Jun-15 at 10:10.
Old 25-Jun-15, 10:09
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 6 (Final Part)

Eventually she must have finished the edits, since the printer started to hum again. She momentarily took her pumps off my face, put them on the floor on either side of my head, and leaned left to grab the documents for the final proofread. With the final draft back in hand, she rolled back again, kicked off her pumps, placed her feet directly on my face and leaned back to begin proof-reading again. She held the paper aside so she could look me in the face. She then said, "Go ahead, you seemed to enjoy licking them earlier." So I did.

Eventually, she lifted her foot off my face, pushed back her chair to stand up, and looked under the desk, not directly at me but just to find her shoes. She slipped them on, said "Thirty minutes to spare," and started walking out. I asked, "Should I stay here?" She replied, "If you want." I heard her clack away down the corridor.

I was not sure if I should take off or not so I stayed put, reveling in what had happened. When she returned about 15 minutes later, I was still under the desk and she said, "Wow, you're still under there. Maybe I should chain you under there." She told me to slide out a little bit, so she could use my face to change into her sneakers. She proceeded to sit down, and don her sneakers right on my face, pressing each one in turn squarely onto my face while she took her time tying it. She then made a phone call to a friend who was flying in that weekend, and during the whole fifteen minutes of the call, she rested her sneaker clad feet right on my face. When she leaned forward to take down her friends travel information her sneakers were really starting to hurt. When she hung up the phone, she lifted both feet off my face, looked right down at me and said with a chuckle and genuine amusement, "Oh my god, you have tread lines on your face from my sneakers." She continued, "Well today was sure an interesting day for me. I have never seen a guy get a hard on from having feet on his face. I had friend in college who told me all kinds of stories about her boyfriend being some kind of foot weirdo, but I would not have believed it until I saw it for myself." I could feel my face turning red. As she headed for the door, she said, "Unless you are going to lay there all night and sniff my boots or something, I suggest you go home."

For the duration of the year, I arranged my hours to work when the other attorney would not be around because I was too embarrassed after being outed. We got along famously after that too. Two or three times a week, when I asked what I should be doing, Ann would just roll her chair back as a sign for me to get under her desk. For hundreds of semester hours, my research and writing assignments consisted of having Ann's shoe soles, boot soles, running sneakers, sandals, cotton socks, nylons, knee highs, peds and bare feet pressed onto my face and shoved into my mouth. I think I must have spent 200 hours licking her feet and sucking on them. I must have licked every piece of footwear she owned. She knew I got off on it, and it worked for her because she did not have to waste time finding busy work for an albatross intern, and it was a nice little power trip to have a footrest intern that licked her feet and shoes and did all her busy work for her. I did not complain about anything after that. I did whatever filing and errands she needed, including getting her coffee, getting her lunch, delivering documents, even running personal errands for her like getting her dry cleaning. I wrote a glowing review of the program describing how I honed my legal skills and how challenging it was and declaring my supervisor to be a great mentor. She reciprocated and gave me an equally glowing reference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-15, 06:28
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: A modern Amazon
Author: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Part 1

The attractive woman was sitting on a bar stool talking to another girl. She was laughing and seemed to have a good time. From time to time she passed her hand through her loose hair. The short skirt of her business suit emphasized her beautiful, long legs. Surprisingly she wore bare feet. She simply dropped her black high heels down. They were lying under her bar stool now.

I never saw the bitch that casual. Starring at her bare feet I remembered the day when I saw her for the first time. It was at a meeting where I had to present a project I was working at. My boss just introduced her as Miss Keller a new employee. After about ten minutes of talking she interrupted me with a question that hit me very hard. She knew exactly were she could hurt me. Of course I didn't know an answer to her question. When I kept silent, she answered the question for me. And she did a very good job. With an innocent smile she showed me up in front of my boss and destroyed my work within five minutes. And as if that wasn't enough, she showed me how to do it better. It was a disgrace for me.

She was nearly as large as I am and had a very athletic body. Normally her hair was made up to a ponytail. I remembered watching it bouncing up and down when she left the room after the meeting. But now it was loose and she looked very good I had to admit. She enjoyed the party and everyone seemed to like her.

"Let's see what happens over there.", Tom, a co-worker said, pointing to the big door. I heard many people cheering to someone. Our company organized a party for all employees every year. Every time we eat together and then there are different games. Last year we did a barbecue and played baseball and boccia in a park. This year we had dinner in a restaurant but nobody new something about the games.

When Tom and I entered the room we saw a beam. The beam was about one meter over the ground and the ground around the beam was covered with mats. Two guys were standing on the beam facing each other. Everyone had a stick with a pillow at every end of the stick. They tried to throw each other off the beam by beating the other with the stick. Finally one of them lost his balance and fell down. Then two girls had to fight. They were both in business suits: black skirts and a white blouse. Both already put off their jacket. Then they slipped out of their high heels and climbed onto the beam. The Asian girl was small but seemed to be very skilled. The blonde girl was bigger. Both girls fought very hard and aggressive. I liked to see the girls in such a competitive situation.

This situation reminds me of another competitive situation I was in some time ago and I felt the anger coming up again. It was when my boss left the company. It was up to me to get his job. Nobody would question it. But suddenly there was this woman again, Miss Keller. I couldn't understand why they even thought of giving the job to her. Of course she did a good job but she was new to the company. The decision should be made after a meeting where we both had to present our projects. She began and I realized that it would be very hard to keep up to her. I started my presentation a bit nervous. Then Miss Keller asked me a question and I needed some of my papers to answer it. While I looked for my folder I saw her innocent smile. She knew very well that she just brang me in big trouble. When I opened my folder I noticed that the papers were gone. I panicked and desperately searched the folder. I was besides myself in this moment and finally the boss of the company ended my presentation."You can congratulate your new boss.", he said to me looking at the attractive woman who showed me up again. No doubt I lost to her and even worse she would be my boss from now on. Like in trance I went over to her and shook her hand. During the days after she became my boss she let me now that she was in a superior position. She demanded some changes and didn't pass a possibility to tell me that I did something wrong. I began to hate her and I also hated my job.

The Asian woman hit the head of her opponent and the blond girl fell to the mat. The winner jumped down, raised her arms and put her little bare foot on her beaten opponent for a moment. What a sight. Everyone was cheering. Then she helped the blond woman to her feet again. We still watched another fight when we heard cheers from the other corner of the room. When we arrived at the corner we saw that there were mats on the ground and the two guys who just fought on the beam competing in a wrestling match now. several men and women were cheering.

I was still watching the fight, when I heard someone calling my name. It was Bill. He organized the games and now he wanted me to fight on the beam. That was no problem for me. I like sports. I'm very athletic and love to compete with others. When I reached the beam and realized who my opponent was I was speechless for a moment. At the other side of the beam there was Miss Keller holding the stick in her hand. "What's up ? Are you afraid of her ?", Bill asked. I shook my head, still a bit confused about this situation. Miss Keller leaned the stick against the beam and made up her hair to a ponytail. She looked really gorgeous in her short business skirt. She had strong legs and I could see her muscular stomach while she fixed her hair. Smiling over to me she slipped out of her high heels and climbed onto the beam. Until now I saw her as an attractive and elegant woman, but now she looked like an Amazon warrior. She was strong, very athletic and she had that aggressive, confident expression in her eyes. At the same time she looked very feminine.

I climbed on the beam with mixed emotions. On one hand I wanted to defeat her and I really thought about how to do it in the most humiliating and painful way. On the other hand there was this strange feeling in my stomach. What if I lose ? Bad enough that she was more successful in business, maybe better than I am but lying beaten at the feet of this bitch was a nightmare.

I attacked first but my opponent was astonishing fast on the beam. She went backwards to avoid my attack holding her balance with ease. I tried to hit her head as hard as possible but when I missed her, I had difficulties in holding my balance. Now the woman took her advantage and hit me at my side. I let my stick go and it fell down. Using my arms to hold my balance, I stood helpless on the beam. She had the possibility to push me down, hit me lightly with her stick or even wait some seconds until I fall by myself. I was absolutely defenceless and at her mercy. But the bitch seemed to have the same thoughts as I had before. She used her stick like a baseball stick and hit me hard at the back of my legs. My legs left the beam and I fell very hard to the ground. My nightmare came true. I was lying beaten at the feet of the beautiful Amazon who also was my boss and the audience was cheering. When I looked up I saw her still standing on the beam doing a double victory pose. Then she jumped down and I remembered the Asian girl putting her foot on her beaten opponent. Even the thought of this made me jump to my feet as fast as possible. Losing to Miss Keller was humiliating enough. I didn't need to feel her foot on my chest. I tried to smile when we shook hands but I noticed that it was more a grimace than a smile. "I hope I didn't hurt you.", she said with her innocent smile and we both knew she didn't mean it.

Last edited by jahampanah; 29-Jun-15 at 06:35.
Old 29-Jun-15, 06:41
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

I was totally beside myself. Losing to a woman in a fighting game is one thing, but losing to this arrogant bitch, who just left me behind her in business and became my boss was a nightmare. The whole company could see me losing to her.

Totally frustrated I went to the mats again. The Asian girl was fighting against the blond, bigger woman. I wondered how good she fought against her bigger and stronger opponent.

"She is really good.", Tom said. "I wouldn't risk competing with her." "She is too small to fight a man." I answered astonished about his idea to fight this little woman. "But look how skilled she is. She might practice martial arts or so.", he replied. "Are you afraid of little girls ?", I asked. "No, but think of your match with Mrs Keller. You never know how it ends.", Tom said. "Thanks for the advice.", I said a bit angry, "but this is wrestling. No woman would beat me in wrestling and especially not a little Asian girl."

I looked back and saw Miss Keller talking to a man. She was laughing and I wondered if they were laughing about me. I felt pathetic when I saw this powerful and at the same time attractive woman. Why was she so superior? There was nothing I wanted more than beating her and take back my self-confidence. But while I saw her talking and driving her hand through her loose hair, I knew it would be difficult. She was just good.

Finally the Asian girl managed to get on top. "Give up.", she demanded but the blond woman refused. With a quick move she wrapped her legs around the neck of the other girl and applied pressure to the hold. The face of the blond girl went red and she panicked. After a while the blond woman gave up. Again the Asian girl stood up and did a victory pose with her little foot on the chest of the loser. It was a great sight.

While I was still enjoying the victory pose I heard a voice: "What about a revenge for you ? Maybe you can show here that you are better than I am.", Miss Keller said. I was shocked by the thought of wrestling my attractive boss. Otherwise it would be a chance to give back all the humiliation.

She didn't let me a chance to decide: "Or are you afraid to lose ?", she sneered walking to the mat with swaying hips. I saw no chance to avoid the match without losing my face and stepped to the mat. Putting off my shoes and my shirt I got ready to fight. Miss Keller slipped out of her high heels and put off her blouse. She was still wearing a white, tight top. I looked at my pretty opponent while she made up her hair to a ponytail. The white top emphasized her tender shoulders and her firm breasts. The short, black skirt didn't hide much of her beautiful, strong legs. When I noticed that she was watching me I felt catched starring at her legs and her superior smile showed that she knew my thoughts.

Then the referee started the fight and again I was astonished how strong and how Skilled she was. I didn't manage to bring her down to the ground.
Suddenly she used a judo technique to bring me down and landed on top of me. I fought like hell to push her off but when I finally pushed her to the side, she tried to get me in an arm lever by stretching my arm. With her feet she pushed against my ribs and my head. I knew that this arm lever would end the fight and did my best to avoid it. My biceps already hurts terrible but I knew I must go on. Feeling the warmth of her foot at the side of my face I used my other arm to get free. Suddenly she let my arm go and I felt on my back. Holding my hurting arm, I missed my chance to get a better position. Miss Keller was again on top of me. "Do you give up ?", she asked.
"Never.", was my response and I really meant it. Looking up to the attractive woman on top of me, I knew that losing to her would finally destroy my ego. I simply must avoid a defeat.

Again I bugged and kicked as hard as possible but she stayed on top. When I tried to push her to the side, she suddenly turned around with a very fast move. Before I could react, her bottom pushed my head down. With a loud knock it was smashed to the mat. It hurts terrible and she did it several times. The audience was already laughing. "She defeats him with her butt", a woman shouted. My pretty boss sat down on my chest enjoying her dominance. Feeling her weight on my chest I already knew that I lost but I simply couldn't submit to this woman. Then the dominant woman on top of me got serious. Holding my face in place with her feet she slipped up and choked me with her cute bottom. All her weight rested on my throat now.
Within seconds I cried out my submission.

After my submission she stayed on top of me. Sitting on my chest she enjoyed the cheering of the audience. I couldn't do anything but looking up to the pretty winner who was now doing a double biceps pose over me.
When she finally got up, I just wanted to disappear as fast as possible but this time she used her chance. Stepping on my chest, she pushed me down again. I felt the warmth of her bare foot on my chest and it was difficult to breath against her weight. I really hated her for humiliating me like that and I felt so helpless trapped under her foot. If I had the chance I would kill this arrogant bitch but I could only look up to her while she enjoyed my humiliation. And so did the audience.

Everybody was celebrating the beautiful woman who just kicked my ass. Looking down at me she sneered: "Who is stronger? Who is the winner ?"
I couldn't say anything. My eyes filled with tears and I turned my head to the side. I heard her giggling when she took her shoes and walked away. I turned my head and saw her walking towards the bar with swaying hips.
Old 29-Jun-15, 06:52
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3 (Final Part)

I felt the warmth of her foot on my chest and her weight made it difficult to breathe. In the audience I saw the face of the Asian girl. She looked down at me with a mocking smile. Then I saw Miss Keller walking away. With every step of her I saw the soles of her pretty feet, that just held me down after the humiliating defeat. Looking up I saw her bottom wiggling from one side to the other with every step.

When I woke up in the night I realized that it was just a nightmare. But I also knew that it really happened three weeks ago when I had a wrestling match with my pretty boss and she made me submit by choking me with her cute bottom in front of the whole company. Since that day I woke up every night with the same nightmare. And like every night I had an erected member. I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Maybe I would be able to sleep some hours after that.

Since my devastating defeat against Miss Keller she also bossed me around at work. She seemed to love humiliating me and I often thought of quitting my job. On the other hand I knew that running away would not solve my problem. So I tried to fight her at the company whenever I could. I contradicted her as often as possible and spoke about her with my co-workers. Everybody seemed to like her so I had now chance to run her down. At the end she held the whip hand. Finally she was my boss.

When I arrived at the office a secretary told me that Miss Keller wanted to see me in her office immediately. With a quizzy feeling in my stomach I went to my boss. She was sitting behind her desk when I entered. "We have to talk.", she said with a stern voice. "You obviously have some problems with me. I watched you for the last weeks and your behaviour becomes more and more unacceptable. You are working against me and I'm not going to accept that any longer. You should finally accept that I am superior to you and show this in your behaviour." "What do you mean ?", I asked unsure. She got up and walked around her desk. Then she sat down on the edge of her desk in front of me. She wore a short business skirt, black stockings and high heels. Her tight blouse emphasised her firm breasts. Seeing this beautiful woman in front of me made me even unsure. "You know exactly what I mean. You work against me and talk about me behind my back. And in front of me you are only stammering around. You are such a wimp.", Miss Keller said putting one leg over the other. I didn't know were to look. Her leg was direct in front of me and she was dangling with her shoe. When I looked up I realized that she was enjoying my embarrassment. I wasn't even able to defend myself. "Do you have problems working for a female boss ? she asked with a sweet voice looking down at me. "No, of course not.", I answered with a thin voice. "Do you have problems with the fact that I defeated you at wrestling ?", she kept on at me. "Oh, come on. We fooled around a bit and you had some luck." I answered not able to stand her look any longer. Again I looked at her feet and felt my member stiffen. I knew this was a weak excuse but I simply must say something to defend myself. "Yes I agree to you. We just fooled around a bit.", she said. I was so astonished that I looked up into her eyes again. She really agreed to my words but I also saw the evil smile in her face. She stood up and walked to the window. I looked at her beautiful bottom which was wiggling from one side to the other with every step of her. At the window she leaned on the windowsill with both hands, slipped off her high-heel with her right foot and drove it slowly up her calf. While I stared at the sole of her foot I felt my throbbing member. It was full erected now. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it if I had to stand up now.

"I really want to now who would win in a real fight.", she said looking out of the window. Still staring at her soles I was shocked and couldn't say anything. "You and me in a no-holds-barred fight. This is a chance for you to show me that you are a man and not the pussy you seemed to be. What do you think ?", she asked. "I don't now. We can't do a no-holds-bared fight.", I said. "I knew you would chicken out of it. You are such a pussy.", she taunted. That was too much for me. I couldn't stand her taunting any longer. "Ok, let's do it.", I only said. Miss Keller walked to her desk, fetched a small card and gave it to me. "Tomorrow evening at eight o'clock. Be there on time." She waited for me to stand up with a knowing smile. She didn't say anything to the bulge in my pants but her gaze said it all. I hurried up to leave her office.

I wasn't able to concentrate on my work for the whole day. It was already after ten o'clock when I finished my work. Still sitting at my desk I stared at the card Miss Keller gave me. "Eden" was written there in big red letters. I wondered what it was. I never heard that name. I searched for it with Google and was very surprised to find that it was a kind of fetish club.

When I was on my way out of the building, I suddenly heard a sharp female voice. "You are such a loser. I told you to finish the papers today and now you dare asking me if you can do it tomorrow. I want to see it on my desk tomorrow in the morning. You can do the work during the night." I saw the Asian girl through the open door. She stood there hand on hips talking to a poor co-worker. I remembered her fight against the blond woman. Maybe she was talking to her. I also remembered her small foot on her beaten opponent. Now the trout hers of her business suit covered nearly her whole feet. I could only see the tip of her stiletto high-heels. "I'm going to kill you if I don't have the papers tomorrow. Remember our last meeting.", she threatened. Then she turned to leave the room. I hide myself in an empty office. When I looked out of the office I saw her walking away with swaying hips. She really had a cute bottom.

I went to the door because I wanted to see the girl who was worn down by the Asian bitch. When I reached the door I saw that it was Tom. He sat at his desk with his hands in front of his head. I was shocked and I didn't want him to see me there. Creeping away I remembered his words: "I wouldn't risk to compete with her." Did they already have an encounter ? I asked myself what she meant with their "last meeting".

The next day seemed to be endless but then it was time and I entered the club. I saw a lot of people dressed in leather and lace. Suddenly a woman came to me and said: "You must be Marc." I nodded. The girl was dressed in trouthers of black leather and a tight top. "Follow me.", she said and I followed her into another room which seemed to be her office. "You are going to fight against Miss Keller tonight ?", she asked and I nodded again. "Ok. The fights here are no-holds-bared fights. You can only stop the fight by submission and You fight for your own risk."

My imagination of beating Miss Keller senseless and giving back all the humiliation she did to me made me forget all doubts. I signed the contract she gave me without hesitation. Then the woman showed me the locker-room. I get dressed and made myself ready for the fight. I was already waiting impatiently when she returned to pick me up for the fight.

When we stepped out of the locker-room I saw Miss Keller for the first time that evening. She was already walking to the ring. She looked really gorgeous. Her hair was made up to a ponytail. Her upper body was only covered by a black sports bra, so that I could see the brown, tender skin of her shoulders and her back. On her way through the cheering audience she walked like a model on the stage. Her short, black pants emphasized her cute bottom while she walked to the ring with swaying hips. Seeing her cute bottom I immediately thought of our last match where I ended helpless under her bottom. My confidence failed in the face of my attractive opponent. I followed her into the ring and than the fight began.

I attacked at once but my blows were too slow and she avoids them by stepping back. My third attack was countered by a front kick to my stomach. I didn't see it coming and it knocked the wind out of me. I was astonished how hard she kicked. While I was on all fours in front of her I imagined the moment when I stared at her soles while she stood at the window in her office. How could this pretty feet cause so much pain ? She walked through the ring doing a victory pose while I recovered.

When I stood up again the fight went on. Very soon I realized, that I had no chance against this skilled bitch. She avoids my blows with ease and hit me again and again. Already after a short time my face was swollen and my ribs hurt terrible because of her kicks. Although I tried to defend myself she always found a hole in my defence and again and again her feet contacted my face and body. I knew I couldn't beat her in the standing position. I must grab her and bring her down to the ground. When I tried to grab her legs to bring her down she countered my attack with a knee to my face. Everything went black and I stumbled back. Another kick made me fall against the ropes and then I was again lying at her pretty feet. Like before she gave me time to recover while she walked through the ring like a model. I hated her for humiliating me like that.

My next try was better. With all my hate and anger I held her leg when she kicked to my ribs again and managed to bring her down to the ground. I was between her legs on top of her - first. But very soon she managed to wrap her legs around my neck and I was lost. She pushed me to the side and applied pressure. There was no chance to free myself and I couldn't breathe anymore. But again she didn't end the fight. She let go of my neck and turned me to my stomach. Then she pressed her knee painful between my shoulder blades and pulled my right arm back.

I heard a terrible sound from my shoulder. I was sure she would break it and screamed in agony. Then I begged her to stop. When she finally turned me to my back and let go of my arm, it fell limb to the ground and my shoulder hurt terrible. I looked fearfully up to the dominant woman who defeated me. For a short moment Miss Keller stood over me with her hands on hips. Then she took hold of my hair and pulled me up to my feet. "Please stop, I ...", before I could finish my pleading she slammed her knee very hard to my stomach. I went down again struggling for breath. I was totally beaten. My face was swollen, my right arm was limb and my ribs hurt terrible. When I was able to breath again I saw Miss Keller over me with a microphone in her hand. With a smile on her face she put her foot on my throat and again I had to struggle for air. Holding the wire in her hand she let the microphone dangle in front of my face. "What about going on with the fight ?", she suggested with a sweet voice. "No, please don't hurt me anymore. You win.", I whimpered. I was shocked when I hurt my pathetic whimpering through the speaker. "I think I should kick your ass until you know your place in live.", the sexy Victress said with an arrogant voice. "Please stop hurting me. I accept that you are superior. I do everything you say but please stop hurting me. "Put your clothes off.", she demanded. I knew I had do obey. When I was naked she stepped in front of me. "Spread your legs, loser.", she ordered and again I obeyed. Totally at her mercy I laid spread eagled at her feet and couldn't help but adored the victorious woman who stood triumphantly over my battered body. Meanwhile my member stiffened and like in honour of the dominant woman it stood erected in front of her. I closed my eyes in humiliation but then I felt her foot on my member pressing it down to my belly. It felt so good and although she humiliated me like I was never humiliated before I began enjoying my arousal.

After a while she pulled me to my feet again at my hair. Then she pushed me down with my neck against the rope. Pressing my head further down with her knee on my neck she pulled the second rope over my neck. Now I was trapped between the ropes. She softly slapped my cheeks while I was forced to face the audience. When I looked to the side I froze in horror. She was wearing a black strap-on now. When I tried to free myself I felt her tight grip at my balls. She didn't squeeze very hard but her grip made sure that she wouldn't accept resistance. "Put your hands on your back, loser.", she said with a sharp voice and I followed her order immediately. Still holding my balls she stepped behind me, spread my legs with two kicks to my calves and stepped close behind me. Then I felt her penetrating me.

It was not the pain but the humiliation was too much for me. Now I was crying like a baby. I couldn't help but my body was shivering with tears while I was still forced to face the audience. The bitch really raped me in front of all these people and I couldn't do anything against it. When she finally stopped raping me, and freed my neck, I slipped down to the ground in front of her feet. Then I felt the warmth of her foot on my neck pressing my head to the ground. Something has changed. Suddenly there was no hate. I liked the feeling of her foot on my neck. I felt secure and calmed down. For a short moment I even forgot the audience. Then she walked to the middle of the ring and although she just destroyed me physically as well as mental, I adored the sight of the beautiful woman. "Now, show me where your place is, loser.", she demanded. Obedient I crawled to her and bowed down my head in front of her feet. "Show your submission to me by kissing my feet.", she demanded and I kissed her feet until she turned around and left the ring. I felt very exposed kneeling alone in the ring in front of the audience so I hurried up to follow the triumphant woman. Again she walked like a model with swaying hips and I followed her with my head bowed down in shame. Finally she disappeared in the ladies locker-room.

I hurried up to take a shower. I just wanted to leave this place. When I felt the hot water running down my battered body I closed my eyes. In my imagination I saw the proud woman standing over me with her foot on my chest. My member stiffened immediately and I couldn't help but took hold of it and began to masturbate. I was woke up from my sweet dreams by a noise behind me. When I turned around Miss Keller stood at the door with a superior smile at her pretty face. She didn't talk but stepped slowly towards me while I backed away. When my back touched the wall, she stepped in front of me and took hold of my erected member as if it was the most natural thing of the world. "You love being dominated, do you ?", she asked softly massaging my balls and member. I was totally paralyzed and not able to answer. "Answer my question, loser.", she demanded with a sharp voice squeezing my balls. I screamed in pain but then I hurried up to answer her: "Yes, Miss Keller.", I said while she was again massaging my throbbing member. "You should finally accept, that I am superior to you. I offer you to become my slave. All you have to do is begging me to take you as my slave in front of the audience in the club. This will be the last decision you take. After that you are my property.", she explained with a soft voice. Then she added with a cold voice: "Otherwise you will leave the club and we never meet again." When she let go of my member I fell to my knees in front of her. "Please let me be your slave.", I begged. "You will beg me outside in the club.", she said walking away. I could still hear her giggling when she left the shower room.

When I left the locker-room I was sure that my decision was right. I couldn't imagine never seeing this woman again and I would do everything to be next to her. I realized that everyone was watching at me when I walked through the club. I found Miss Keller sitting at a bar. The bar was placed on a platform. She wore a leather skirt and a white blouse. She was in bare feet and her stiletto sandals were lying under her barstool. On the barstool next to her sat the Asian girl and was talking to her. I was not very pleased to see her here. I didn't like the arrogant bitch and especially not after the incident with Tom. I didn't want her to see my humiliation but I had no choice. When I stepped on the stair to the platform I heard a sharp voice: "Stop. Put of your shirt first, then go down on your knees and crawl to me.", The humiliation ceremony had begun. Crawling to Miss Keller I heard the giggling of the two women. When I reached her barstool I begged her to take me as her slave. "Do you agree to do everything I demand. You will be my property without any rights.", she said. "Yes, I agree.", I said and I really meant it. "Then kiss my feet, slave.", she demanded and I followed her order. Her bare feet stood on a crosspiece of the barstool. I bowed down my head and planted tender kisses to the side of her foot. First it was a strange feeling kneeling in front of a woman and kissing her feet but when my lips touched the tender skin of her foot I forget everything around me. I really loved kissing her feet.

After a while I bowed down my head under her feet because I wanted to kiss her pretty soles. Even the thought of kissing her beautiful soles made me crazy, but when I looked up while I was kissing her soles I froze for a moment. While I kissed her feet my mistress was passionately kissing the Asian girl. I couldn't believe what I saw. Finally a soft kick to my face made me go on. After a while another soft kick to my face made me stop and look up again. "Put my shoes on, slave.", she demanded. Then the two beautiful women walked arm in arm towards the door and I followed them with my head bowed down.

Last edited by jahampanah; 29-Jun-15 at 06:58.

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl