Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 23-Mar-23, 03:00
Points: 13,042, Level: 49 Points: 13,042, Level: 49 Points: 13,042, Level: 49
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,240 Times in 547 Posts
Default Fighting Videos Available

Fighting Videos Available can stop being available at any time. I shared some good video clips in the Video Forum here in the past, but videos shared here could not, the last time I checked, be more than 5 minutes long. One thing we could do about great female fighting videos of more than 5 minutes is tell people about it in this thread of messages.

Today I visited xhamster.com and did a search for Karate Girl. One result was a video also named Karate Girl and it was great. In it, a beautiful young woman does kata, first in a gi, then topless and then nude. I imagined myself walking over to her and challenging her to a fight, knowing that my life would be in her hands because she is a truly skillful fighter. After seeing her deliver punches, kicks and karate chops in various stages of undress. I would like to experience her fighting skills even if it costs me my life. She accepts my offer with a smile, saying "I haven't killed a man all day." I smile too, saying "I like to help ladies achieve their goals."