Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-23, 18:45
Producer
Points: 5,924, Level: 32 Points: 5,924, Level: 32 Points: 5,924, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Femalekicks.com

Stacy beats up the arrogant Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 17 minutes
Language: Russian with English subtitles
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Watch the Full video here!

Clip includes kicks, punches, knees kicks, elblows and knockout.

Custom clip request:

Fight style/choreography:
All punches and kicks are the the face and head. The great majority of the punches are left and right punches (i believe they are called hooks) mixed with a quite a good number of jabs and also with uppercuts, crosses and hayhammers. A good number of kicks to the face and head as well.
No belly punches! Not one!
Spit-out: I’d like to see moments of the girls getting the spit punched out of them. A few moments from Stacy, many from Jessica.

About the punched spit out, i wish that the way the punched spit out is filmed is either this happens in a single shot of itt’s own or at the begining of a shot so to avoid the obvious image of seeing a girl holding water in her mouth for a long time before she spits it out, as that breaks the ilusion of combat.
I love seeing punching the spit out in fem fights and as such i ask for them in my video and to look great. You have done a great job before with spit outs in a previous custom of mine so i want more of that again, please.

Characters:
Both girls are criminals who have a long standing feud against each other. They met up to settle the score. Jessica plays the more arrogant of the two, believing to be the toughest woman fighter there is. Stacy is more level-headed and she doesn’t need to boast about her fighting qualities, she knows it for certain.

Both girls are vain about their looks and love to show off their beautiful long hair by whipping their hair about when talking or before they strike a fighting pose during the fight.

Premise of the story:
After Jessica’s defeats against Kevin, instead of making her humble they made her feel humiliated and eager for an easy victory to smooth her bruised ego and pride.So Jessica sees Stacy, a girl, as an easy victory for her. Jessica remains as arrogant as ever and because of that she once again understimates her opponent. However Stacy proves to be as invested in the fight as Jessica and ends up as an even tougher adversary.

Script:
The two girls met each other at the center of the room.
Jessica: “Can’t believe you were fool enough to come fight me. You should know me better than that. I’m invencible, the best there is. You better just surrender and accept me as your boss.”Stacy: “I know who you are and that’s why i’m here to fight you. I’m not affraid of you.”
Jessica: “Fool! I’ll break you, turn you into meat pulp for your defiance. I’m making an example of you. Last chance for you to kiss my ring.”
Stacy: “He’s my kiss to you.”
Stacy throwns a sucker punch on Jessica so hard iot makes her do an half spin.
Jessica: “You are going to regreat doing that.”
Stacy: “Here’s more to regreat.”
Stacy punches Jessica 8 times.
Jessica: “Is that the best you got, you are in trouble.”
Stacy: “Like this?”

Stacy throwns 24 left and right punches on Jessica that makes Jessica walk backwards until she hits the wall. Stacy spins Jessica so to smash Jessica’s face on the wall 8 times, pulls Jessica and spins her and gives Jessica 20 more punches until Jessica is in the middle of the room and falls to the ground. Stacy sits over Jessica and gives a groundpounding on Jessica made of 8 left and right punches. Afterwards, Stacy rises up and looks down on Jessica.

Stacy: “How you liked that?”
Jessica raises from the ground.
Jessica: “Like i said, if that’s the best you got, you are in real trouble. I’ll show you how to really fight.”
Stacy: “Not if i do it first”.

Both girls raise their fists and the back and forth fight begins.
For the rest of this part, the two girls punch each other in a back and forth fight. Jessica is the first to receive punches.
Jessica throwns 3 to 4 strikes on Stacy, and sometimes even 5 strikes.
Stacy throwns to Jessica 5, 6, 7 or 8 strikes.This is how the fight goes.
Both girls manage to make the other hit the ground, Jessica falls more than Stacy.
Both girls punch the spit out of the other, , less times on Stacy and more on Jessica.
The fight is ferocious and brutal, both girls attacking with fury, each eager to destroy the other.
This part ends with Stacy hitting Jessica 20 times until Jessic falls to the ground.
Stacy: “You got it yet? I’m winning. Give up and i’ll not send you to the hospital.”
Jessica: “The one going to the hospital is you.”

Jessica throwns a non-stop attack on Stacy so hard Stacy can’t even defnd herself. It’s a one-sided beating on Stacy, with only Jessica throwing the punches and Stacy taking them all. It ends with Stacy on the ground.

Jessica: “Surprised? You shoudn’t be. I told you i am the best”.
Stacy raises, stumbling a bit.
Jessica: “You are done. Give up and i’ll not send you to… the morgue”.
Stacy gains a second wind and she turns to Jessica.
Stacy: “So far i have been pulling my punches but now i’m going to get real on you.”
Jessica: “Whatever. It’s your death, bitch.”

Both raises their fists. Jessica thinks this will be another easy beating on Stacy but instead this time the entire rest of the fight is Jessica suffering a brutal one-sided beating from Stacy.

Jessica tries to hit Stacy but Stacy easily dodges or blocks the attacks from Jessica and hits Jessica back with 8 to 12 punches.
Stacy punches Jessica to the ground.
Jessica raises confused and angry and tries to attack Stacy again.
Jessica throwns 20 punches on Stacy but Stacy blocks each of Jessica’s strikes and Stacy hits/punches Jessica back with the same harm that blocked Jessica’s strike., the last puch throw Jessica to the ground.

For the rest of this fight, Jessica can no longer thrown a punch or fight back, she is just a punching bag for Stacy.
Close to the end, Stacy punches Jessica left and right 12 times and in each time Jessica gets the spit pucnhed out of her.
Jessica falls to the ground and Stacy grabs Jessica by the hair and on the side she hits Jessica face with the knees and then Stacy gives Jessica 20 left and right punches to the face while Jessica is still on her knees. It all ends with a final kick to Jessica’s face.

Jessica falls back to the ground on her back, face up.

Stacy: “Of course i would win. I told you you wrre going to the hospital”.

Last moments of the video is looking down on Jessica, her hair spreaded all around her head like a halo, making Jessica look very beautiful as a sleeping beauty with her hair all around her head.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Watch the Full video here!
Old 09-Feb-23, 16:38
Producer
Last Achievements

Mike destroys Stacy’s stomach
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 12 minutes

Clip includes kicks, punches, knees kicks.

Custom clip request:

No need for dialog but actress hopefully can say out in pain “my stomach, my stomach” in english, also while she gets kicked on all four hands and knees.

Simple plain vanilla video, pure fight. No story, or you can make your own. One actress and actor. Male to punish female in the stomach 95% of video, last minute female fights back and kills male opponent.

No blood, no vomits. Alot of loud grunts from being hit in the belly.

No script – If you wish, you can incorporate a simple story. Male to dominate, female face alot of trouble, but she manage to kill opponent at the last minute. She will kill her male opponent with his head between her thighs, neck snap.

Fight points:

– 100% belly hits only to female

– Hits should be forceful and impactful

– No rapid continuous punches, kicks. Actor to deliver one punch/kick/knee at a time, hard hits.

– Against wall, punches include to right and left ribs

– Female to hold her stomach and bending down alot from pain. Include similar scene as attached.

– Some times she will drop to one knee in pain after a hit, some times drop to both knees with head all the way to floor holding stomach.

– Include the punches to kidneys facing wall, like attached. Continue the scene with actress now in pain, hands still on wall but bending down more exposing the belly. Actor will go to her side and punches her belly few times, some knee lifts too. Her hand doesn’t leave the wall but jerk from back/butt up.

– Mid fight, male will unbutton her blouse to reveal her bra but blouse remains tucked in.

– Lastly, actress to fall to her hands and knees all fours and get kicked in her belly. Please do a lot of this throughout the video, many. Make it at least 10x, more the better. No crawling but she remains not moving in pain, when he will kick her. Some kicks are hard to lift her body/butt up in the air, some are harder to flip her on her back and roll. Also include one variation of this kick where female’s head is all the way to the floor but leg off the ground and butt high in the air (like trying to stand) – belly exposed, when she gets kicked. The kicks are hard to lift her body/butt higher but she stays same position and gets kicked few times. Example attached.

Old 25-Feb-23, 20:47
Producer
Last Achievements

May destroys the maniac’s balls
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 11 minutes

Clip includes ONLY ballbusting: punches, kicks, knee kicks, baton punches, balls crush.

Story line:

The maniac snuck into May’s house, he wanted to have fun with her. What he didn’t know was that May likes to destroy male balls. He tried several times to attack May, even using a knife, but nothing came of it. He was getting more and more hits in the balls. In the end, he began to beg May for mercy, but she didn’t care….

Old 28-Feb-23, 18:58
Producer
Last Achievements

Low blows: Jane and May try to eliminate Jessica
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 11 minutes

Clip includes punches, chops, eye pokes, stab in the balls and low blows.
IMPORTANT: All girls play roles of men.

Custom clip request:

ALL 3 girls are playing the roles of men in this scene. Jane and May are assassins sent to kill Jessica who is a businessman.

INTRO:

Jessica walks in and sees May standing there. Jane comes up behind Jessica and coughs. Jessica turns around and Jane kicks her in the groin. Jessica groans and bend over with her hands on her knees. Both girls laugh. May holds Jess from behind.
MAY:” Don’t kill him yet. Let’s have fun. Kick him in the balls again.”
Jane kicks Jess in the balls and Jess slumps to the floor.
MAY:”Pick him up”
Jane picks up Jess and holds her.
JANE: “Hit him where it hurts. Go low on him”
May knees Jess in the balls twice whice Jane hold her.
May then picks up the knife.
MAY:” I’m going to cut them off.” (both girls laugh)
Jess does a backwards kick between janes legs (filmed from behind Jane) and she releases Jess and stands bent over holding her groin.
MAY tries to stab her but Jesicca grabs her wrist with one hand (May is standing with her legs apart) and then kicks MAY twice in the groin (camera angle from the front then from behind for the second kick)
MAY “OOOOF My Balls!” (falls to the floor)
Jane recovers and grabs Jess by the throat. Jess grabs her butt with both hands and knees her in the groin, chops her in the throat, then kicks her in the groin again. Jane falls onto her back and Jess runs up and soccer kicks her in between the legs…………..the fight can continue like this with Jess dropping both “men” again and again with different groin kicks.

Ending:

MAY manages to grab Jess from behind and Jane knees her in the groin.
Jess falls to the floor and lies on her back. Both girls stand over her and mock her then they both give her a soccer kick to the groin one after the other in quick succession . Jane stand over Jessica:
JANE “HAHAHAHA, right in the balls”
Jess kicks her leg up and hits Jane between the legs. Jane staggers back and Jess gets to her feet.
MAY grabs the knife an tries to stab down overhead with both hands. Jess blocks and the stand there struggling. They exchange a few groin kicks but Jess is stronger and then delivers 3 kicks in a row (filmed from behind).
May releases the knife and Jess slashes her face then stabs her in the groin. May falls to the floor. JANE tries to kick Jess, Jess catches her leg and holds it up then stabs Jane in the groin. Jane holds her groin and bends over. Jess runs up behind her and kicks her low, dropping her. Jane is on hands and knees, Jess runs up and groin kicks her from behind. Jane rolls onto back and Jess finishes her with 2 very quick soccer kicks to the groin. Jess then gives MAY 2 quick soccer kicks while she’s down and walks away.
The camera then films for 1 minute as both assassins writh around on the floor, they then crawl towards eachother and are tangled up together, rolling around holding themselves, moaning and complaining about their balls.

Last edited by JackJay; 28-Feb-23 at 19:03.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackJay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-23, 16:58
Producer
Last Achievements

The Vampire’s bride
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 12 minutes

Clip includes lift and carry, knockouts, kicks and kiss.

Custom clip request:

Agent 008 enters a room looking sexy in her spy attire – she crouches on the ground and holds this pose surveying the room. The Camera pans around her. She is searching for the nasty vampire who has been escaping her agency’s hunts for him.
The nasty vampire sneaks up slowly behind her – she is unsuspecting of him and he presents a small vial under her nose and she begins to moan – her eyes becoming very drowsy. She lets out a very uncharacteristic whimper and faints backwards, her eyes closed, ,mouth slightly ajar the vampire catches her as she falls back in his arms effortlessly. He lowers her to the ground gently.
She lies there like so on the ground. Agent’s 008’s heels have fallen off.
The nasty vampire gently bends down and places 1 arm under agent 008’s armpit and another under your legs (just above the knees) and gently/slowly picks her up off the ground into a cradle carry. During this lift, I would like you to be very limp and loose with no stiffness, your head fallen back (not stiff) and to the side like the pic below and let the lifter gently and carefully lift you up effortlessly.
The lifeless heroine lays draped asleep within the villain’s powerful clutches. The camera spans around her showing her in different angles of the defeated heroine. The camera spans around even capturing some upskirt shorts. Also an overhead shot of her face.
The villain slowly carries the defeated heroine and places her on a chair in an upside down manner:
The camera pans down from different angles.
The villain ponders whether he should bite the heroine’s neck and make her his bride. As he turns his back to her, Agent 008 begins to stir and realizes her predicament. She slowly crawls out of the chair and prepares to fight her nemesis.
Agent 008 throws a vicious kick and sends the vampire crashing to the ground. She proceeds to stomp on him from above (the camera capturing the stomping from below looking up). The vampire is eventually defeated.
Feeling tired and feeling the effects of the vial, she sits back down on the chair and proceeds to put her heels back on facing the camera at level.
Agent 008 doesn’t realize she has overlooked the vampire. He was not defeated afterwall – he gets up and grabs her from behind the chair by her wrists. From behind he decides it is time to capture his bride and he bites her on the neck. Agent 008 turns into jelly in his arms and collapses limp and faints with her mouth open from the last moan, eyes closed. Sleeping like a peaceful angel.
At the end of the clip when you pick up the sleeping Jane, I want Jane to slowly wake up – and ask where are you taking me. Say I am taking you to be my bride. If you both feel comfortable with it – if you could kiss and then Jane fall back into a passed out state in your arms that would be great. Then if you can slowly and gently shift her onto your shoulders like so where her head is resting down on your shoulders facing behind you. The camera follow you from behind as you carry her away – the camera showcasing Jane’s sleeping face resting on your shoulder.

Old 10-Mar-23, 16:04
Producer
Last Achievements

Low blows: May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica’s
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 13 minutes

Clip includes punches, chops, eye pokes, balls crush and low blows.
IMPORTANT: Jane and May play men disguised as women.

Custom clip request:

JANE and MAY are playing the role of men pretending to be women who are using a women’s locker room. MAY and JANE think that they both look great in there tights and keep boasting about how good they look in them but JANE complains about the tights crushing her balls.
Jessica enters. Jessica knows they are men by the way they walk and also because of the bulge in their tights.

MAY “I like your tights”
JESS “Thanks”
JANE” You don’t look as good as us though” (both girls pose turning round to show off their legs and butts”
JESS”Yeah , but don’t they squash your balls a bit?”
MAY” What did you say bitch?”
JANE”WE don’t have balls”
JESS” Fuck off before you both get a kick in the tights”
Jane grabs Jess and knees her in the groin but Jess just looks at her.
May then steps forward and kicks Jess in the groin but again it has no effect. Both “men” look at each other in shock.
Jessica then kicks jane in the balls and drops her.
JANE” UUUGGHHH my Baaaaallllls!”
Jessica punches May in the thoat and kicks her in the Balls too. (filmed fom behind May)
MAY “OOOF right in the tights”.
Both girls get to their feet.
JANE: “I can’t fight with this skirt on.”
MAY: “Might as well take them off, we’re not fooling her any way”
Both girls take there skirts off and get ready to fight. Jess just mocks them.
The fight can continue like this with both men getting dropped with groin shots and complaing about getting kicked in the tights and their “balls”.
ENDING:

May grabs Jessica from behind and holds her.
MAY” kick her in the fanny again”
Jane kicks Jess in the groin but again it does nothing.
MAY”maybe it’s the skirt, take it off”
Jane pulls down jessicas skirt and knees her in the groin. This time Jessica moans and reacts to the hit. The men laugh and siwtch places with Jane holding her. MAY stokes Jess’s face and pushes up close against her then knees her low. Again Jessica reacts.
May then runs her hands up and down Jessica’s legs and says …….
“Nice legs, but not as nice as mine” and starts to pose. She turns round and bends over to show off her butt.
Jessica kicks out and nails MAY right in the balls while she is posing.
Jessica then reaches behind her and grabs Jane by the balls. then turns to face her. May recovers and tries to choke Jess from behind but Jess does a back-heel kick and hits May low again then turns round(while still holding JANE and grabs MAY by the balls with her other hand. She then squeezes both their balls hard before twisting and pulling.
Both men yell in pain.
Jessica claps her hads over MAY’s ears then kicks her in the balls dropping her. She then hits Jane in throat then groin kicks her. Both men are on their hands and knees. Jessica runs up and kicks them in the balls from behind one after the other. Both men roll onto their backs . Jess kicks their legs apart then gives them both a few quick soccer kicks each (the kicks should be quick….two quick kicks to May then two quick kicks to Jane)
Jessica” Have that…right in the tights.!”
Jessica then crawls on top of May in a mock sexual way and says
“You don’t look so good in your tights now” before driving a knee into mays groin twice and grinding it after the last knee. She then does the same to jane.
Jessica then leaves and the camera films for at least 1 minute while both men roll around in agony. The crawl together and get tangled up as the writhe around in pain and moan (deep voices) about their balls and their tights.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-1.jpg (262.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-2.jpg (231.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-3.jpg (261.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-4.jpg (210.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-5.jpg (218.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-6.jpg (271.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-7.jpg (258.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-8.jpg (263.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Low blows- May and Jane think their tights are better than Jessica's-9.jpg (247.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 20-Mar-23, 16:32
Producer
Last Achievements

Low blow fight: Jessica can’t escape Spider-Stacy
Full HD (1920-1080)
Product length: 17 minutes

Clip includes punches, kicks, knees, two knockouts and MANY low blows: knees, kicks, punches.

Custom clip request:

The Setup
Jessica is a thief on-the-run. She just did robbery and thinks she has gotten away, but Spider-Stacy has tracked her down. Desperate to escape, Jessica plans to fight her way out but she’s NO MATCH for Spider-Stacy. This results in a completely one-sided low blow beatdown and Stacy dominates Jessica.

Theme: One-sided Low Blow fight

Low Blow Attacks: Groin kicks (from the front & behind), Groin Knees, Groin punches, Crotch grabs

Other Attacks: Face punches, Face kicks, Throat punches, and stomach punches

Important: Please include camera angles of the victim’s butt, crotch, and facial expression while they’re being lowblowed (especially for groin kicks, knees, and grabs).

Round 1
Jessica charges at Stacy and attacks with punches and kicks, but Stacy easily blocks and dodges Jessica’s attacks. Jessica throws a punch at Stacy’s face, but Stacy catches her fist and twists her arm, making Jessica spasm in pain. From there, Stacy gives Jessica a swift kick to the crotch (Like this sequence, but with a crotch kick instead of a stomach punch). She then gives Jessica a hard punch to the face that makes Jessica stagger backward.

Stacy then taunts Jessica, saying “Is that the best you can do? I think I’ll have a little fun and take my time kicking your ass.” This makes Jessica mad and she charges at Stacy again. Jessica tries again to hit Stacy with multiple punches and kicks, but Stacy is too fast.

At one point Jessica tries to punch Stacy, but Stacy again catches her fist and gives her a flurry of face punches – making Jessica’s head snap back with each punch. After many punches, Stacy then gives Jessica a quick throat punch. As Jessica chokes and holds her throat, Stacy then gives her a kick to the groin. This makes Jessica’s hands jump down to hold her crotch as she moans in pain. Stacy then playfully gives her another punch to throat, then another kick to groin, then a punch to the throat, then a kick to groin (making Jessica’s hands move back and forth between holding her throat and groin in agony). This goes on for a few more turns, ending on a groin kick that leaves Jessica holding her groin. From there, Stacy gives Jessica a big kick to the face that knocks her out cold.

Round 2
When Jessica wakes up, Stacy is waiting for her. “Oh good, you’re up. I wasn’t done playing with you. Get up so I can kick your ass some more.”

Desperate to escape, Jessica groggily makes it back up to her feet and charges at Stacy. She tries a high kick aimed at Stacy’s head. However Stacy ducks down, catches Jessica’s leg and gives her a big uppercut punch to the groin (like this scene: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Feeling the huge surge of pain, Jessica’s eyes bulge out and her knees come together as she bends over holding her crotch and trying to catch her breath. “Oh my pussy!” Jessica moans in agony.

Stacy responds, “Don’t worry there’s more” and gives Jessica a knee to face to stand her back up straight. Stacy then slaps Jessica’s head back and forth with multiple backhand slaps. After many slaps, Stacy finally stops and Jessica is just hovering there. As Jessica hovers groggily, Stacy grabs her by the wrists and kicks her in the groin repeatedly (please include some camera angles of Jessica’s butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin). Stacy kicks Jessica so much that Jessica slowly starts to fade and passes out while standing. Stacy then releases her and let’s her fall to the ground.

Round 3
After a while, Jessica wakes up again but Stacy is nowhere in sight. However, Stacy is having a little fun and hiding from Jessica. As Jessica groggily stands up, Stacy suddenly appears behind her and gives her a swift kick to groin from behind.

Jessica moans as she nauseously holds herself in pain, “Oooo, stop hitting my pussy! I think I’m going to throw up.” Stacy playfully responds “But I’m having too much fun. You’re going to have to make me stop”

Jessica then charges at Stacy, but Stacy steps aside and uses Jessica’s momentum against her – making Jessica run face-first into the wall. This dazes Jessica and she’s very groggy at this point. As Jessica groggily steps forward with her fists up to fight, Stacy says “alright, time to beat you silly.”

Stacy then pummels Jessica with a variety of groin attacks (Can this be shot as a montage? Like this scene but serious and with crotch attacks)

Stacy holds Jessica’s arms behind her back and gives her multiple kicks to the crotch from behind.
Stacy holds Jessica by the shoulders and repeatedly knees her in the groin (please include some camera angles of Jessica’s butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin).
Stacy bobbles Jessica’s head with face punches
Stacy stands in front of Jessica, holds her wrists, and gives her multiple kicks to the groin from the front (please include some camera angles of Jessica’s butt, groin, and facial reaction as she gets kicked in the groin).
Stacy bends down and gives Jessica speedbag punches to the groin, making Jessica go cross-eyed(like this scene, but no bite at the end: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
Facing her, Stacy wraps her arms around Jessica’s waist in a hug and grabs her butt, then repeatedly knees her in the groin
After this massive onslaught to her groin, Jessica is completely dazed and hovering. Stacy then playfully says, “Well, that was fun. Are you ready to go to jail now?” Unable to speak words, Jessica just groggily nods yes. Stacy then says, “Alright, lets go”

She then grabs and squeezes Jessica by the crotch and walks her out of the room (please include camera angles of Jessica’s butt, crotch, and facial expression when her crotch gets grabbed and squeezed).

Old 22-Mar-23, 18:15
Producer
Last Achievements

THE NEXT MOVIE POLL

MAIN ACTRESS: JESSICA

Dear customers, we’ve decided to make “the next movie poll”.

This poll is intended to make it easier to shoot the next branded clip more relevant to your desires.
This is a test survey, at the end of which we will shoot a 10-minute video and will analyze the effectiveness and results of such an initiative.

Poll starts on March 23 and ends on April 1.
It will be divided into three stages. Each stage will take three days.

The first stage is choosing a genre.
The second stage will consist of several questions, with the help of which the key elements of the film will be determined: the clothes of the actress, the main character’s opponent, types of blows, and so on.
In the third stage, you will be able to vote for the ending of the movie.

The option with the most votes will be considered the winner (if it does not violate the voting rules) and will become the main idea/element of the clip. If the winning option violates the voting rules/does not fit with the principles of the actresses/actors and our studio principles, we will be forced to consider the next most voted option.

The rules are simple:
  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Vote for an option or suggest your own. (Your suggested answer can be used by the following voters)
  3. The option you suggest must fit in the 100 character limit.
  4. Do not suggest as an option something that does not correspond to the subject and rules of our site, otherwise the option will not be considered.
  5. You can only vote once per poll period.
  6. A clip with the winning idea will be filmed and published on the site within 2 weeks.
  7. Do not abuse the poll, be fair to others and be the odds be ever in your favor!

Old 23-Mar-23, 16:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Stacy failed her mission
Full HD (1920-1080)

Clip includes punches, kicks, knee kicks, choking and knockout.

Custom clip request:

Very similar to “Jessica failed her Mission” because there is a connection and i really love this Film. Jessica´s strong behave and reaction / moaning from the punches are just perfect for me, and i hope to see somehtting similar with Stacy.
She wears the same Blackdress (please make shure it alwasys looks nice on here during the fight) like Jessica in the other Video, with the black Shoes, open Hairs and some soft Make up, i want her to look like a Movie Star on the Red Carpet. The Movie starts with her coming into the Room where Jack is, he asks her what she wants. She aks him if he remember the fight against Jessica, he answers with yes. She tells him that she is her Sister, and because of him Jessica lost everything. She was once a famous Agent, but now she is nothing, and she is here to revenge her. Jack tells her to watch out, is is a good fighter now, but Stacy only smile on that “Show me..” and the fight beginns.

Jack is really a good fighter now and from the beginning he gives Stacy a good Number of Belly and Head punches. But she just takes them all with a little monaning and always pushes the attack against him. She is a really hard hitter and a few punches are enough to hurt him or to bring him down.
Stacy is very arrogant and is mocking Jack, when he is down she says things like: ” It this really all what you can do?” “- Should my Sister really have lost against you, because you where lucky?” or ” I am not impressed” and something like that, you are free to create some Stuff. Jack become more and more exaused and from 2:30 to 3:00 she gives him a hard beating and he goes down again. She puts her Feet on his Throat and smiles “I could take you out right now…” but then she let him be “But i will not kill you, befor you shown me the real Jack… Come on!”
He is standing up and the fight goes on, at this Point already Stacy gets a lots more Belly/Head punches . There is some Stuff from the Jessica Video what i would like to see similar: (fighting, reaction and camera):
09:22 – 09:44 a jump kick against her head, with head punches and belly punches, after the even more belly punches but faster and faster.
10:20 -11:08 avoiding a fist punch and meanwhile give her a Belly punch with a loud moaning from her, followed from mehr Belly and Head punches.
14:13- 14:29 a close up shot from her upper Body while she became Belly punches with a Zoom out.
12:52 or 12:54 I saw a missed chance here: She attacks from from in to outside, he goes under this attack, and after this here upper Body is for a second exposed, this is a good Chance to give her quickly some or one Belly punch.

But this in between the normal fighting stuff and i think the fight will be pretty cool for me. When we have min ~7:00, Jack manages do put her against the Wall and starts punching her Belly with left and rights. But then she surprisingly puts a Hand on his Throat “Now i know why my Sister lost against you, but i am not my Sister!”
Stacy starts to punch Jack and after a good beating he drops down on hes knees “Its time to end this fight” she goes behind him, ready to break his neck. She smiles “Goodbye Jack” but in the very last moment he can free himself. ” You still keep resisting… impressive” he stands up again and she is approtching him.
Now the fight should look like that: Stacy tries a single Attack on him, he avoids this attack and gives aorund 3-5 punches. This goes on 4 or 5 Time, after this Stacy become upset, she makes a angry noise ( I am sorry i dont know how to describe it better) She is ready to attack him with a fist punch,
put he catches her Arm similar to the Pic,he starts punching her Body Side.
This attack hurts her more as usual, we can see it on her Face, after the 5 punch he finally releases her and she is holding her Body Side ” Bastard, you will pay for that” Jack “You had your chance to take me out, but you where to cocky, now you will lose the fight”.
Stacy does not beleave him, she still thinks she is superior. She is ready to attack him, but Jack is faster than her and is attacking here.

Now Jack 100% controls the fight. He avoids every attack from her and keeps punching her. Stacy slowly retreating, we can say she slowly gets punches through the Room. In the End she hits the Wall and Jack starts to punch her Belly again. We can a hear ” No,no,no this can´t be” from her. Stacy now becomes weaker and weaker
we can see it on her Face and her it from her painfull moanings. After Jack destroyed her Belly, he takes her and puches her into the Room. (With one Hand she is holding her Belly) She just stands there, defencless and breaths hardly from the blows against her.
He now gives her left and rights against her Head, after some punches her Hand slips from her Belly. Jack uses this Chance to give her one last blow into it.
This is too much for her, she covers her Belly with both Hands and drops down on her Knees. She is looking up to Jack, from her strong and arrogant behave is nothing left anymore, she is broken. Jack takes her out in the same Way he took her Sister out.

Thats it, you are free to create some Dialogs and good fighting Combos, maybe i like something and will put it on my next Custom 😉

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-3.jpg (236.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-4.jpg (244.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-5.jpg (241.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-6.jpg (220.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-7.jpg (253.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-8.jpg (261.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-9.jpg (269.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-10.jpg (201.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-11.jpg (295.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Stacy failed her mission-12.jpg (281.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 27-Mar-23, 19:09
Producer
Last Achievements

Secretary Grace kidnapping
Full HD (1920-1080)

Clip includes punches, kicks, ballbusting, balls crush, choking, trampling and neck breaking.
IMPORTANT: This film was shot by a different team, which is located in another city.

Sory line:

In the context of the global economic crisis, the business of various companies is experiencing difficulties. A businessman’s competitors decided to kidnap his secretary, resorting to blackmail, in order to sign papers on the sale of his company, otherwise the beautiful secretary would be killed. However, the cynical businessman does not care about the life of his secretary and his competitors, in this cruel game everyone survives as best they can, and the strongest survive. Grace’s secretary’s life is in her own hands, and she will fight to the end. In a dangerous situation, her movements are quick, her high heels are deadly.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-1.jpg (271.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-3.jpg (317.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-6.jpg (251.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-7.jpg (267.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-8.jpg (302.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-9.jpg (227.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-10.jpg (239.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-11.jpg (271.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-12.jpg (315.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Secretary Grace kidnapping-13.jpg (336.4 KB, 30 views)