Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-22, 20:41
Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: The army has a new fight instructor

Great story! I loved to see how Vicky was so relaxed and unworried the whole year and still dominate the guy who spent the entire time willing to beat her. Very humiliating for him
The Following User Says Thank You to Wife's slave For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-22, 08:11
Points: 3,948, Level: 26 Points: 3,948, Level: 26 Points: 3,948, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Her chill attitude is cool , i love the way you depict her
The Following User Says Thank You to MIKE THE KNIGHT For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-22, 08:28
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE THE KNIGHT [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her chill attitude is cool , i love the way you depict her
Thanks haha I love Vicky, too. It is so far the character I created that I like the most loo
Old 25-Mar-23, 18:13
Award-Showcase

Default The army has a new fight instructor - Part 4

POFT! George's chest hit the floor hard. Vicky climbed over his back, pressed her hand to his neck and held his face smelling the mat.

"It's over! I win... again!"

But instead of feeling proud or happy, she actually showed the expression of someone who feels sorry. In fact, this was the main mood in the room. All the students felt the same way about George. Although he had been so rude and authoritarian in the past, his last few months had clearly been sad and depressing.

Almost a year after his last loss to Vicky, everyone had somehow forgotten about him until he suddenly showed up asking for a rematch. But he was a different man now... His big muscles were replaced by a lot of fat on his arms and legs. His belly, which used to be so defined, resembled that of a 50-year-old man who drinks a liter of beer every day. His hair and beard, once so perfectly trimmed, were now large and completely messy. Even his smell was foul and strange. George was obviously having a very hard time, and everyone had the feeling that he had been lying on his sofa eating chips and candy all day for the past year. Homer Simpson would be considered in shape compared to him.

Nevertheless, he came to challenge Vicky again, probably trying to save his pride and unable to accept that he was not even close to the same big and strong guy he used to be. The fight was embarrassing this time. She controlled him the whole time, kicking his ass without breaking a sweat. George's eyes slowly turned red as he was pinned underneath her. Although they did not like him at all, even some of the guys tried to lift his spirits.

"It's okay, man... she's good. It happens..."

"We know how good you are and we respect you... You're just a little rusty and..."

After he tapped out, Vicky stood in front of him. As usual after her fights, his defeated male opponent began the worship session. While George kissed her feet, Vicky began to speak softly and politely, trying not to hurt him too much.

"This is so sad, George. You used to be so fit, so strong, skilled, confident...a very worthy opponent. But look at you now! What has happened to you? You can't throw your life away because of a few losses. Heads up!"

Mwah! "I can't. I just can't!"
Mwah! Mwah! "I know when I am defeated. You have proven to be better than me..."
Mwah! "And I do not take well the fact of being surpassed.”
Mwah! Mwah! "You are the Queen!”
Mwah! "I love you!"

Everyone was shocked to hear those last three words, except Vicky. She paused for a moment and took a deep breath. Then she spoke again, as if the revelation was nothing new to her and as if she had already suspected it. George began to kiss her feet more desperately than ever.

"Look, you have to get back in shape, regain your confidence, your pride. You know... be the good old George. But well... maybe less arrogant and more respectful. Why don't you join my class? I am sure my students would not mind. Right, guys?"

After some hesitation, they sort of agreed, though not 100% convinced.

"Okay, they agree. Will you?"

Mwah! "Yes, I will."
Mwah! "I will, my beloved teacher!"

George was now part of Vicky's class like all the other students. He slowly began to regain his form and "remember" how good he really was. With Vicky's help, he was even able to correct his past weaknesses and soon became a great fighter again. Forgetting their rivalry, she was always sweet and patient with him, encouraging him to take care of himself again and bringing him to a whole new level of skill. After about 4 months, to everyone's surprise, the guys found out that Vicky and George were dating. After another 7 months, he was already the same big and strong guy he had been in the past, but now humble and gentle.

At this point, their relationship was no secret to anyone. Therefore, no one was surprised when they announced their marriage a few months later. Of course, all the students were invited to the ceremony and the party.

The whole thing was unbelievable. Three and a half years ago, when she was 24 and he was 36, Vicky and George had a wild and crazy fight for a job as an army instructor. Now there he was, in his wedding suit, waiting anxiously for her to arrive at the church. Vicky entered with her father, wearing a beautiful white bridal gown with a long and elegant veil. Her long hair was beautifully combed, her make-up was discreet but very charming, and she wore white open-toed sandals with very high and pointed heels. She looked stunningly beautiful and no man could help but whisper a quick "Wooow..." as she walked down the red carpet like a princess.

Steve, one of Vicky's best students, who had been humiliatingly defeated by her the first time they met, was sitting next to a guy named Chris, who he learned was George's nephew. Chris was as tall as his uncle, but younger and stronger. He was 1,95 m (6'1") and weighed 110 kg (242 lbs). However, unlike old George, his muscles did not seem exaggeratedly large, but rather very proportional, suggesting that he was not only extremely strong, but also very agile.

During their conversation, he told Steve that he had just gotten into a great college thanks to his boxing and judo skills, which had earned him a 100% scholarship. He also told him that he lived on the other side of the country and was not close to his uncle. So, during the boring religious ceremony, he spoke quietly to Steve.

"Is it true the rumor I heard that the bride can fight?"

"Yes, she is very good. In fact, Vicky and George were great rivals before they fell in love and..."

"WHAT?" he exclaimed, and then, realizing that he was speaking too loudly, he lowered his voice again. "Rivals? How can they be rivals? Look at his size, that's..."

"Don't underestimate her, man."

"And do you know the score between them?"

"Sure! The bride is winning 3x0!"

Chris remained silent, his mouth half open in disbelief. He went into shock and did not speak to Steve for the next few minutes until the priest got to the famous part:

"If anyone here knows of any reason why this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or..."

Chris interrupted: "WAIT! I do!"

Everyone was obviously taken by surprise. Vicky and George looked at one another. George seemed to have no idea what his distant nephew was doing. He had not seen the guy for more than 5 years, what could he have against him? Everyone fell silent, waiting for him to explain. Chris stood up, walked in their direction, turned to the audience and gave his reasons.

"I have just heard that the bride, Victoria, can fight. How can she be a good, loyal and obedient wife, as every woman should be, if she does not even know the role of women in society...?". He continued his long and very sexist speech for many minutes. The culture of the wedding ceremony was that he should be allowed to finish his explanations, so no one interrupted him. After saying many absurd things about how women are inferior, subservient, and should be kept in control during a marriage, he turned and looked at Vicky, who was still totally confused, to see her reaction.

"Are you crazy? What century do you think this is? I can fight and still be a great wife. What does it matter...?”

"Oh, yes! You just want to marry him because you can beat him and control him. Isn't that right? I know your score is 3x0 for you..."

The whole church made a big "OOOOOH!" and George's face turned slightly red with shame. Chris continued.

"If you think you are going to be one of those wives who controls the husband and has him on a leash, forget it. I will not allow someone with my family's blood to be in such a humiliating position. Besides, Uncle George is more than 10 years older than you, right? Why don't you fight a real young and vigorous man?"

He was about to hit her right there, in the middle of the church, with everyone watching. George, of course, tried to intervene.

"Have you gone nuts? Get out of here and...", but Vicky cut him off and spoke loudly to everyone.

"You know what? I think he is right! I do not want to get married if someone in my groom's family is against it. I think there are only two options... Either I give up the wedding right now..."

And a general murmur began. Vicky turned to Chris.

"...Or I make you agree!"

He got angry and aimed at her face to land a punch with his right arm. Vicky quickly ducked, turned a little to the left and delivered a hard kick to his stomach, the heel of her sandal hitting him right in the belly button. Chris fell backwards and lost a little breath. All the guests were paralyzed as they watched the scene and some grabbed their cameras to capture this incredible moment.

Chris came back in her direction like an angry goat. He was a boxing expert, so he kept trying to land his best jabs and hooks. But Vicky was very quick, she was able to dodge almost all of them, and when that was not possible, she was able to block his attempts. Despite her much thinner arms, Vicky was strong enough to at least slow down his blows and avoid getting hit. After a few seconds, they were in an even and stuck position, with Chris pushing both of his arms in her direction while she tried to keep him away with all her strength. Distracted by the stalemate, the big guy did not notice her left leg coming towards his head and hitting him on the ear. He fell to the ground in complete surprise. Vicky looked down at him.

"Come on, I cannot even move properly in this long dress and high heels. Are your boxing skills not enough to defeat a woman dressed as a bride?"

Chris stood up angrily again and tried to grab her.

"I know judo too, you fuck... Huuuuh..."

Vicky was the one who grabbed his arm instead and then did a very nice Ippon-Seoi-Nage, her favorite judo throw. He fell flat on his back.

"I think I know judo better. Don't you?", and she showed him a very calm and relaxed smile, which made him even more frustrated. "Don't you want to join my classes? You are not in the army, but I made an exception for your uncle and I can make one for you."

He tried to run in her direction again, but without hesitation, Vicky placed the high heel on his navel again and applied a Tomoe-Nage, sending him flying towards the altar.

"Everything you know, I know better, Mr. Vigorous Man. Do you really think a young boy like you can compete with a mature and experienced woman?"

Chris was already completely disoriented. Going down four times in a row was something he was not used to at all. This time, he tried to attack her without any technique, like a beginner would do on his first day of class. This of course made him an easy target for Vicky, who without much effort grabbed his tie with her right hand and used her left hand to hold his neck and keep him away.

This scene was pure humiliation. A big and strong guy was completely under the control of a much smaller woman who was also wearing the worst possible outfit for a fight. The fact that she grabbed him by his tie while talking to him only added to the symbolism of female supremacy over men. Vicky wanted to show everyone that a new era was beginning. Chris tried desperately to get rid of her, but to no avail.

"Will you give up? Please, don't make me knock you out. Do you have any idea how expensive the manicure was for this wedding? Be nice and surrender. I have nothing against you, I just want to marry your uncle in peace.”

"N-n-never!"

Vicky took a long and sad breath, as if to say: "Ok, you gave me no chance".

"Well, maybe I can at least use the opportunity to teach you some boxing."

And she landed a perfect punch right under his chin. The point of impact was so precise that she did not even need much strength to knock him out completely. His body fell to the ground like a giant marionette. Luckily, it landed right where she was supposed to stand for the rest of the ceremony.

Vicky gently placed her left foot on his head, the heel sinking into his cheek.

"I think he has nothing to say against our marriage now!" She smiled discreetly at George, who was excited and stunned at the same time. Everyone clapped and whistled loudly. Vicky won the fight without a scratch or undoing her hair.

Still with Chris' head under her left high heel, the priest continued. After a few more seconds, the big moment arrived:

"I do!" said George.
"I do!" said Vicky. The excitement was at its peak.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said.

They turned to face each other. George was much taller than Vicky, about 12 inches (30 cm). Even in high heels, she could not reach him. But Vicky had a solution. She put her right foot over Chris' chest and "climbed" him, now stepping on him with both feet. Left foot on his face and right foot on his chest. This was enough for them to be on the same level and they had a very long and passionate kiss.

"Long live the bride and groom!" everyone shouted. Below her, Vicky could only hear the soft murmur of Chris waking up:

"Uuuuugh... ooouuuch... aaargh..."

[I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Maybe the whole background scene sounds a bit too absurd, but I thought it could be something fun and different to write/read. Feedbacks are always appreciated. Thanks for reading!]
Old 28-Mar-23, 05:06
Points: 3,727, Level: 25 Points: 3,727, Level: 25 Points: 3,727, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great as usual. Brother, you should write more. I love the women in your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhlidiot For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-23, 20:43
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhlidiot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great as usual. Brother, you should write more. I love the women in your stories.
I am happy to hear it and I hope to have more time to write this year, but it is not so easy lol let's see how it goes