Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Aug-22, 22:32
Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Library Gaming Night

Library Gaming Night

Scott was excited for what night it was. He walked into the local library and had his game tucked under his arm. He lived in a small Midwest town and had lived
there all his life. He was 45 years old, divorced and lived alone. He was tall and very rail thin.

The local library had started a gaming night open to board games, online games and videos games. It was a hit with dozens of people always attending.

Scott had made a few friends because of it and had made each night so far.

He walked into the community room and said hello to the librarian in charge, an ancient lady in her 80's.

Scott smiled, took a seat and set up Clue, his favorite game.

He quickly set it up and was joined by two friends, Jack and John.

All the same age they sat and talked about sports and the gaming night.

A group of teenagers were in the corner playing an online game and there were a few other tables of board games going on.

It officially started and they started their game.

About 5 minutes in, the old librarian stood up.

"I'm turning this event and all future nights over to our new community outreach librarian, Sara" she said.

Sara had entered the room but Scott and his friends did not look up, but they listened.

"They are all yours," the old lady said to Sara.

He finally looked up and noticed Sara in the corner, he caught her face first, a bit round, very short dark hair tied in a tiny ponytail.

She was maybe 5'1" or so.

Seeing her made him sit up and he forgot all that was going around him for a moment. She wasn't just a somewhat cute 35ish something year old. She had large muscles everywhere!

She had a long skirt on, but he could make out a pair of massive thighs underneath, they looked like tree trunks.

Her waist was also strong and thick. Best of all she had a sleeveless top on showing off a pair of huge and thick muscled arms.

Scott took a quick drink of water. His eyes traced down her arms to her very thick and big forearms too. She had a black fitness tracker on her left wrist that looked like it might pop off her forearm. She had an employee lanyard that hung around her neck and a card at the end was half way down her chest.

She turned her neck to look at the clock on the wall and her thick neck flexed and Scott could see some chords of muscle. The skin on her body was soft, but the large muscles lurked just under them.

She didn't seem like a librarian type. He wondered if she had a husband? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?

He looked and didn't see a ring on her finger.

Scott turned his attention back to his table and remembered why he was there.

If you want more, send me an email, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musclemom1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-23, 02:55
Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Library Gaming Night

I also wouldn't mind feedback on this one.......... musclemom1234@ gmail
Old 01-Feb-23, 21:42
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Library Gaming Night

She sounds like too much for all three of them. Hmm maybe the two friends are a little more imposing physically but not enough to offset her body. Since I have been described a "fireplug" - short and thickly built I have a thing for short, muscle women.