Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-22, 14:06
Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Office Hours

It wasn't easy being the CEO. Especially not when you were the 3rd generation in a family line who inherited the position from her mother. Kandy Williams could feel the tall German's stare pierce into her soul. For the last 30 minutes, she had been stuck in a meeting with the head of her legal team. The man refused to budge.

"Nee, you seem to miss the obvious, Miss Williams," He told her dismissively. The way his eyes rolled made Kandy want to sock him in the jaw.

"You are proposing we build an app that sets up a fight between two strangers, yes?"

When he put it that way, it sounded preposterous.

"I am proposing that we build an app that let's able-bodied men and women express themselves differently," Kandy corrected him.

"Sugarcoat it all you want! Doesn't change the fact that it encourages violence, and you know the legal hassles that come with that territory!"

"It's not violence!" yelled Kandy. "It's a consensual agreement between adults. Adults who want a platform to express their creativity differently. What's wrong with that?"

Gunther Max laughed.

"Good smooth talk Kandy but it won't work on me. You know better than that!"

"Even if it is Gunther, you know that this app will serve a tight-knit user base. The kind that will gladly pay any price we put on it."

"And is it really worth it? Really worth crawling through the legal hassles for what isn't a huge community in the first place?"

Kandy wanted to bang her head against the wall. If he wanted to, she knew Gunther could find a way through all the legal hassle but was being unbelievably lazy.

"All right! That's it! I am bringing the hammer out. As CEO of this company, I get the final say on what products we choose to manufacture, and I am exercising it right now!"

"Bah!" scoffed Gunther. "Exercise it all you want! Still won't move an inch without my approval."
"Oh, come on! You know I can veto that, and you couldn't do shit about it!"
"And risk losing the most valuable employee in the company? You know better than that!"

That smug grin on Gunther's face really pissed Kandy off. Then a light bulb went off over her head.

"Fine! You know what, you don't believe in it, we won't do it, but how about this?" Kandy leaned forward on the table.

"Why don't I give you a chance to experience it?"
"What are you suggesting, Kandy?" Gunther's face grew tense.
"I am telling you I can beat that shit-eating grin off your face and make you sign the approval!"

Gunther was shocked. Amazed even. What the hell was this woman talking about?

"This is outrageous! Hast du sie nicht mehr alle? You are suggesting we engage in violence on the office premises. I will talk to your mother about this!"

"You aren't my dad, and NO, you will not talk to my mother about THIS..."

Kandy got up and took off her jacket. Then ripped open her white shirt.

"I can handle my fights just fine!"

Gunther's jaw dropped open.

"K-Kandy, this is madness! Bist du irre?"

"It's the only way to show you what I am talking about, so get the fuck up and fight me!"

Gunther couldn't believe his ears. There was no way he was going partake in this madness. He got up and patted his suit down. Then began walking towards the door.

"Oh no, you don't!"

"AIEEEEEEE!"

The big German let out a high-pitched wail that rattled the glass. Kandy twisted his arm behind his back and pinned his face to the sterile white wall.

She flipped him around and wrapped an arm around his throat. Gunther realized this was the first time he had noticed the 22-year-old's body.

She stood in front of him in a bra and black skirt. Gunther watched the biceps build up in her flexed arm, and the muscles on her toned abdomen were taut in attention. Her tear-drop breasts swayed proud in her blue lace bra, and her short blonde hair reached the length of her shapely traps. Her legs had hourglass thighs, and Kandy's blue eyes peered into his soul.

"Kandy, let's calm down and talk about this or..."
"or WHAT?"

That's when Gunther realized he didn't have an answer to that question. Kandy grabbed him by the hair and flung him over the table. Gunther's large body slid over the wood and crashed into the cheap carpet on the floor. He got up and fluttered his limbs around, accidentally knocking away a chair.

"Fight me, Gunther," smiled Kandy. "Or is the big German man just a wimp who can't defend himself against a woman?"

Even in his current predicament, Gunther was surprised at how offended he felt by that statement. His ego took over, and the big German stood to his full height, puffing his chest out and tossing his jacket away.

Kandy took a good long look at her opponent when he ripped his shirt away. The short crew-cut blonde hair on his squarish face popped out like little needles, and his jaw was in the shape of a perfect V. Gunther was in his 50s, but Kandy couldn't deny that he still looked handsome.

His body was nothing to scoff at. He was tall and burly with a dominant large chest and chiseled torso that ballooned out into well-toned legs and beefy arms. He stood wearing a white vest that hugged his body tight and black, formal trousers.

"Fine! You want a piece of me? Abdrehen! Bring it on!"

Kandy had a big smile on her face.

"Now we're talking. Quick send me a fight request on the app!"
"Huh?" Gunther gawked in surprise.
"Ugh! Just hand me your phone..."

Kandy grabbed his phone and took out hers. She quickly set up his profile and sent herself a fight request.

"And now I tap to accept, and there you go! All we need to do now is to specify the type of fight we want to have"

"Gimme that!" Gunther snatched his phone away and began typing in.
Kandy smiled when she got the notification.

"Best of three bare-knuckle brawl, eh? I'm game!"
"That was surprisingly easy, but now what?"

Gunther regretted asking that question. Kandy's fist sailed through the air and shook his jaw, sending a shockwave through his skull. He collapsed over the table, shaking his head in shock at the power of the blow.

Gunther swayed his head out of the way of an oncoming punch but ate a follow-up to his stomach. He sat up from the impact with a big grimace on his face. It gave Kandy enough time to use the table as a springboard and ram a knee into the side of his head.

Gunther crashed to the floor, dazed from the blow, shaking his head to desperately shake the cobwebs off, but a stomp to his stomach had him sit up again. Without wasting any time, Kandy sent another knee to his face, but this time he was ready.

He bought up his arm to protect his head, taking the blow on his large shoulder. Before Kandy could pull her feet away, Gunther grabbed it and punched her hard in the thigh. She shrieked as he landed another blow and then tumbled to the ground when Gunther swept her feet off the floor.

Gunther jumped on Kandy's torso, pinning her arms down under his knee. He scored with a hard fist to her jaw, making her emit a sharp grunt of pain. Kandy's response was to buckle her hips and fling Gunther off her torso. He flipped in the air and landed hard on his back.

Outside the conference room, a small crowd had begun to gather, confused at the sounds coming from the room. One of the employees stepped cautiously towards the door and then ran for his life when Gunther's large frame came crashing through it.

A loud gasp of shock echoed through the room as Kandy walked out and cracked her knuckles. Grabbing his ankles, Kandy flipped Gunther to his face. Plonked herself down on his glutes and bent his legs in a Boston crab.

"You turned out to be a big wimp after all."

Kandy poured more pressure on his back, and Gunther could hear his spine crackle. The people around them stared in awe at the half-dressed CEO and head of the legal team fighting on the floor. Some even began to take bets on who would win, and the odds were overwhelmingly in Kandy's favor.

"Ready to give?"
"Nein! You Schweinehund! I'm going to bash your skull in..."

Gunther grabbed Kandy's hair and pulled. The audience gasped at his furious yank that nearly ripped Kandy's hair from her scalp. She screamed in pain as the big man forcibly removed her from the hold and tossed her to the ground.

Gunther got to his feet slowly, rubbing his back and grimacing in pain. He looked down at the woman who writhed on the floor, and his eyes lit up with fury.

"AHHHH!"

With a handful of her hair, Gunther made Kandy stand, pinning her to a nearby wall. Her eyes went wide when Gunther pinned her arms overhead, and Kandy began to shake her head.

"OOF! AHHH! ARGH! AWWW!"

The audience winced for Kandy watching Gunther's fists bruise her abs with hard strikes. The men seemed rooted for Gunther, while the women looked worried for Kandy.

"UNGH! We are..oof...drawing quite an audience!"

Gunther stopped and looked around to see the employees standing around him. He only noticed them now, so caught up in the fight that he had ignored everything else. He suddenly got cold feet, wondering what the men and women he had worked with for so many years thought about him now.

Taking advantage of the distraction, Kandy buried a knee into his groin. Gunther nearly teared up from the pain, and loud "ooohs" from the men echoed while the women cheered Kandy on.

She rammed her forehead into his nose, freeing herself from the wall. Quick jabs to his ribs made short work of Gunther's posture. Then Kandy landed a haymaker from hell.

"HOLY SHIT!" screamed the audience.

Gunther soon found himself on the floor, staring at the people around him as he slowly began to lose consciousness.

When he regained it, he wasn't sure if he was dreaming. The entire office floor had been cleared to create a makeshift pit in the center, walled off by desks and chairs. People huddled around and screamed for their fighters. How long was he out for?

"1 - 0"

Kandy stood with hands on her hips, and Gunther noticed her skirt was gone. She now stood in sheer blue lace lingerie. Gunther salivated at her sight.

"Exciting...isn't it?" Kandy pointed to his bulge. The women in the audience giggled.

His cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, but the stronger emotion he felt was anger. This woman humiliated him in front of the office for a silly phone app with no future. Gunther was determined to make Kandy pay.

"Laugh it up, Hündin. I am going to mop the floor with you soon!"
"Bring it on, you big oaf. Let's see what ya got!"

They rushed in swinging, and the whole pit cheered. Kandy landed a fist on his jaw with a loud thud, and Gunther gave it back with a sharp strike to her rib. It made her jump in pain. He followed up with a hard uppercut to her chin, which left Kandy staring at the ceiling, and then a fist bruised her cheek, causing the people nearby to cower as her spit flew through the air.

Recovering quickly, Kandy ducked under a wild high punch and gave Gunther a taste of his medicine with an uppercut to his jaw.

"OAUGHHHHH!"

Gunther bent over as Kandy buried a fist deep into his stomach. Then she gave him a stiff elbow to the back. He stood up and clutched his back, wincing in pain. Enraged, he grabbed Kandy's fist out of the air and gave her a headbutt.

Kandy staggered back, holding on to her forehead, leaving herself open and eating a nasty fist to her stomach that bent her over. Gunther kicked the side of her face with his large shoe, throwing her head to one side. Kandy quickly rolled away from another strike, landing on her knees and trying desperately to shake the cobwebs off.

"AHHHHH!"

Gunther smashed his shin into her back. It hit like a hard cane, making the women in the audience yelp in shock. Not giving her a chance to recover, he placed one palm on her chin and another on the top of her head, then began bending her neck at an awkward angle while twisting to one side.

"Ready to give?" He asked while twisting her neck. Her scream made the women in the audience squirm.

"I have to admit, this is kind of fun!" Gunther made her scream again with another twist.

Kandy controlled her breathing and calmed herself down. She bore the pain of another twist and sunk an elbow into his thigh. Quick elbow strikes began to weigh on the big man, and he backed away, clutching his leg. Kandy rolled to her feet and then lashed out with her foot catching Gunther in the jaw with a sinister kick that had the men in the audience squirming.

She withdrew and hopped to balance on her other leg, shooting out another violent kick to Gunther's face that had him seeing stars. Blood flew out of his mouth as another kick connected with his jaw, leaving him staring at the ceiling.

Tired of her offense, he grabbed Kandy's kick mid-strike and held her leg in the air. Kandy hobbled on one leg, lashing out with weak punches to try and break free. Gunther shot her offense down with an uppercut to her crotch.

The women in the audience squirmed and looked away as Kandy went cross-eyed from the blow, and tears rolled down her cheeks. Gunther flung her to the floor and mounted her back. Kandy covered up to protect her head as Gunther began raining down hard fists.

Kandy grunted and clenched her teeth as the blows hit. Her wrists and shoulders took the brunt of the attack, bruising from the strikes but protecting her head. She knew she wouldn't last long under this assault. She had to risk letting her guard down and catch one of his arms.

A hard left connected with the side of her head, dazing Kandy, and then a stiff right left a nasty bruise under her eye. The third time was the charm. She grabbed one of his attacks mid-stride and shoved Gunther off her back.

Keeping a grip on his arm while he went down, Kandy wrapped her ankles around his shoulder socket and pulled his limb into an arm bar. The men in the audience now looked worried while the women screamed their support for Kandy.

"Got ya now...big boy!"

Gunther howled in pain as Kandy bent his arm. He looked around at his co-workers and saw the men looking dejected. The women all screamed for his blood.

"You better tap!" yelled Kandy. "I can feel your arm coming loose!"

Kandy bent his arm further, eliciting a loud scream from Gunther's mouth. He knew he had to act fast, and he slowly rolled his body over and got to his knees.

"The fuck?"

Kandy stared in horror as Gunther began picking her up off the floor. He took his time, slowly getting to his feet and leaving her dangling by his arm in the air.

The expressions on their faces had changed. It was Gunther who had an evil grin on his face now. He looked toward the men in the crowd and then back at Kandy.

"N-N-NOO!"

It was too late. Kandy's "NO" hung in the air when Gunther tossed her towards the men. Kandy knocked a few down when she crashed sideways into them and then found herself dragged to her feet by her hair. A man behind her grabbed her in a full nelson while the rest held her limbs, leaving her helpless.

"Oh my...looks like you are done for Heisseluftgeblse!"

The women in the audience cried foul and shouted obscenities when Gunther went to work on Kandy's abs. His large hands dug for oil, and he buried his punches deep. All Kandy could do was scream in pain.

"Time to finish this!"

Gunther shot out his arm for the decisive blow. Mid-strike, his expression changed from confidence to horror as Kandy broke free. She rammed the back of her head into the nose of the man behind her and shrugged the rest off just in time to avoid Gunther's blow and crouch low.

She came up for air with a staggering uppercut that left Gunther staring at the ceiling. Spit and blood flew out his mouth, erupting like a small fountain.

"Why don't I give you a taste of your medicine?"

Kandy grabbed his hair and flung him into the group of women. Now it was Gunther's turn to be immobilized, his limbs locked by several women. One of them jumped on his back and applied a rear choke.

"ARGH! AHHHHH! AUTSCH!"

Kandy opened a can of whoop ass on Gunther, striking with precision on his chest and abs. Her limbs moved swiftly, punches chaining into kicks that chained into more. It was like he was her striking dummy.

Gunther grabbed the hair of the woman behind him and flung her to the ground. He delivered a headbutt to Kandy's nose to stagger her back, buying some time to shake the rest of the women off him. When he was free, they stared at each other with vile intent.

Kandy wiped the blood from her nostrils and ground her teeth with fury. Gunther took up his fighting stance. The crowd went quiet.

It felt like hours had passed before they moved again, rushing toward each other with the crowd screaming for blood. They let out a war cry and threw a punch. Unfortunately, both of them had the same idea. They hit each other in the face, spitting blood and standing there dazed.

Kandy and Gunther's arms went limp by their sides, and their breaths were heavy. They could feel their vision fading.

Kandy cracked a small smile and nodded at Gunther. He did the same. She threw out a limp punch that sailed harmlessly through the air and fell well short of its intended target.

Gunther attempted a punch, but all he could manage was to meekly stagger forward and bump into Kandy, taking them both to the floor. Kandy's head hit the floor, and at the same time, Gunther's face slammed into her chest. They were both knocked out. It was a draw.

Stunned by the result, the employees talked among themselves. Eventually, they decided to leave them there and get back to work.

When Kandy woke up, she was stunned to see Gunther drooling between her breasts. Around them, it seemed like a regular office day, with people rushing across the floor and busy phone calls echoing in the distance. Their "Pit" had been left untouched in the center. Then one of them noticed Kandy.

"YO! SHE IS BACK UP!" He screamed, drawing everyone's attention to the pit.

The noise woke Gunther, who went red in the cheeks when he realized where he was. He looked up to see Kandy's face perfectly framed between her cleavage.

"Enjoying yourself?" She said with a smile.

Gunther immediately withdrew from his position and got to his feet, much to the delight of the men. The women cheered Kandy's name as she got up. They both stood in the center and took in the atmosphere.

"You were right! People really do like violence!"
"Told you," said Kandy.
"Oh, and I won. You were knocked out first."
"Quatsch! You were in la la land before me!"
"Why don't we use the app to find out?"
"But we don't have our phones?"
"Don't need them!"

"Hey, you!" Kandy looked towards a man in the audience and screamed.
"Throw me your phone real quick!"

Gunther stared as Kandy opened up the browser.

"We have a fully functioning web app. Just log into your account and...huh!"
"What?" asked Gunther.
"Looks like it was a draw!"
"How did it know that?"
"Oh yeah, you have to talk to the tech guys about that something about collecting data,"

"Uh...how much data?" Gunther asked with a worried expression on his face.
"Oh...you know, the usual...location, contacts, photos, sensors and um...I think storage too!"
"RIIIIGHT! So not only are we encouraging violence, but we are also stealing personal data?"
"Yeah, sounds about right! Look at it this way, we can sell it for some advertising bucks!"

"YOU TWO GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT!?" Someone screamed from the crowd. They were getting restless.

"I guess we owe them a show. What do you think?"

Gunther said nothing. He ripped open his vest and flung it away, taking his fight stance. Kandy nodded and ripped off her bra. The men whistled their admiration.

The exchange began with a wild swing by Gunther that floated inches above Kandy's head as she ducked to avoid it. On the way up, Kandy caught him with a fist to his chin, knocking the big man back. With some space to work with now, Kandy swayed and punched him hard on his side, then quickly took one step back to avoid an incoming strike.

Gunther winced as he felt up his sides and rubbed his chin. He played smart and waited for an opening, patiently wearing out her weak jabs. Gunther knew she was trying to thread his defense. When he saw her twitch to the left, he opened fire with a hard strike to her ribs from the side.

Kandy let out a cry of pain and backed away, but Gunther followed her. Without enough time to put up her guard, Gunther threaded through her defense and caught her flush on the chin with a huge uppercut.

He followed up with a blow in her belly, bending the tough girl over. She winced as Gunther made her cheek thud into the side of his waist and locked her in a front headlock.

Stiff knees collided with Kandy's toned abdomen, each strike making her jump from the impact. Gunther released the hold and pulled her straight up by the hair.

Kandy's short hair twirled with her head, and a wad of spit flew out of her mouth. She could feel her cheek compress from Gunther's punch, her teeth rattling from the impact. She ignored the pain and blocked the next strike, pushing the large brute away and creating some space between them.

They squared up again, and this time Kandy took the initiative. She found a gap in his stance and moved to his side. Kandy leaned back to avoid a punch, watching it brush her nipples on the way through. She came up with a revved-up straight that smacked Gunther in the nose, making the big man wince and back away.

There was just enough space for Kandy to throw out a wild hook that luckily connected right on his jaw. The big man staggered and nearly lost his balance, recovering just in time to block another blow to his head. He grabbed her arm and flipped her around, twisting it behind her back. Kandy tried elbowing him, but he quietened her down with a few hard kidney shots.

As she grunted in pain, Gunther put one foot on her back and pulled her arms behind her. Kandy screamed in agony as Gunther's foot ground on her tailbone. She tried a wild mule kick, but the odd angle didn't allow her to put much power into it, and it bounced harmlessly off his thighs.

"AHHHHH!" she screamed as Gunther let go of her arms and shoved his fingers into her mouth, trying to open her jaw as wide as possible. Kandy screamed in terror, feeling her jaw rattle, and threw out a mule kick again. This time it connected with the large man's appendage. He released her and backed away with a loud scream of pain.

They took their time, taking a few deep breaths before they squared up again.

They tested each other with weak jabs, neither wanting to commit to a full strike till they were sure. Kandy realized her mistake when she rushed in for a wild punch, then saw Gunther's approaching fast from below. Guessing the uppercut was aimed at her chin, Kandy guarded her face, but the real target was somewhere else.

"ARGH-AHHHH!"

Drool hung from her lips, and Kandy looked down to see his big fist buried in her breast. Indisposed, Kandy could do nothing about the follow-up strike.

A stream of blood and spit exploded from her mouth, and Gunther's strike connected with a loud thud to the side of her face.

"OHHHHHHH!"

She bent over as another deep punch in her belly made her feet leave the ground. Then, another strike to her chest had her backing away, weakly trying to guard against more punishment. Yet another fist broke her defense, giving her a black eye and depositing her cheek on the floor.

Without giving her any time to recover, Gunther went on the offensive. He picked up the struggling Kandy from the floor and lifted her up overhead in a Gorilla Press.

"OH...SHITTTTT!"

Kandy screamed as Gunther flung her over the barricade. She landed with a loud thud down the hallway and quickly got to her feet as she saw the big man approaching. They fought furiously, exchanging brutal strikes, and battled down the hallway with the audience following them.

Kandy hung back and bided her time, protecting herself against his stinging jabs and the occasional wild punch. She wanted to be sure of her spots this time. She found some space and made the big man wince with a harsh jab at his genitals.

As he cradled his jewels, Kandy struck with a hard kidney shot that made him jump around and followed up with a huge uppercut.

"UNGH!"

The strike had Gunther dazed, and Kandy closed in with a deep blow to his gut. It took the wind out of his sails, but he ignored his pain, snapping his torso back up and meeting her fist with his.

Their knuckles collided, and Kandy withdrew, wincing and giving her fingers a quick shake. The big German puffed his chest out and tried to look big but eventually gave in and limbered up his fingers with a squint. It made Kandy smile.

With fists up, they came together again. Gunther managed to surprise Kandy with a stiff shoulder tackle. He picked her up and ran towards the elevator down the hall. The doors opened, and people hurried out of the way as Gunther ran in and slammed Kandy's back into the steel wall panel. The people stood and stared as the doors closed, and the two fought.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Williams."
"Thank you, Jeeves, and how are you today?"
"I am fine, ma'am. Thank you for asking!"

The attendant opened the door, and Stacy Williams walked in with a spring to her step. She hummed a little tune to herself and wished everyone a good day.

Stacy walked up to the elevator and pressed the button. When the doors opened, her jaw dropped to the floor. Inside was the head of her legal team and the newly appointed CEO pulling on each other's hair bare-chested. They froze when they saw the 50-year-old Group President.

Stacy had a million questions she wanted to ask, but in shock, all she could manage was a meek "Kandy?"

"Uh...Hi mom!" Kandy pulled away and covered her breasts, looking away from her mother and nervously whistling.

"M-Mrs. Williams...I can e-explain, it was-" Before he could finish his confession, the lift doors closed, and it moved up again.

"Scheisse!" muttered Gunther. Kandy took advantage of the situation and jumped on his back, locking in a chokehold.

The employees on the second floor waited excitedly for the elevator to return. They looked intently at the digits light up. When the doors opened, they made a way when Gunther flung Kandy out. Her fit body sailed through the air. She soon rolled on the floor, wincing in pain.

Gunther pulled Kandy to her feet and flipped her around, mockingly asking her to square up again. The men shouted their affirmation.

"Let's finish this, hündin!"

Kandy could feel her body getting heavy. She felt drained and exhausted. She attempted to meekly cover herself from the oncoming assault, but it was no use. Her defense might as well have been paper. He tore right through her guard, and a ferocious fist knocked her head to the side. Soon, it moved in all directions of the clock, filling the air with blood and spit.

"ARGH-GAWK!"

Kandy nearly retched from a punch that landed deep in her belly, and the follow-up to her chin had Kandy swaying in place. She watched her breasts float to either side from brutal fists and bent over from another hard strike to her stomach. Then Gunther buried a brutal fist between her legs, reducing Kandy to her knees, cradling her aching pussy.

She watched Gunther tower over her, defeat now prominent in her eyes. Time seemed to slow down as Kandy watched his fist float through the air, tracing a path for its eventual destination. A soft moan escaped her lips a second before it struck her jaw.

Kandy's cheek collided with the floor, creating a puff of dirt. She was out cold.

The final score was "1 - 1".

Sometime later

Kandy and Gunther sat on the couch in the President's room. They sat with their heads bowed in shame as Stacy Williams spit vitriol.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO THINKING!"

They gulped as she gave them a hellish dressing down. Then a short notification beep from Gunther's phone caught his attention.

He opened it up to see a new fight request from Kandy. He gave her a side eye, looked at her smile, then accepted her invitation. The two sat giggling softly as the group President tore them apart with her words.

Last edited by unfinished_sentenc; 24-Nov-22 at 18:45. Reason: Cleaned it up a little.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 15:49
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Office Hours

Their app sounds better than Tinder, for sure.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 18:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Their app sounds better than Tinder, for sure.
Lol yup. I would gladly trade away personal data for a chance to be on this app �� Thank you for checking out the story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-22, 14:32
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I will sell my soul for this app XD
The Following User Says Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-22, 09:33

Kandy propelled her arms forward, striking with a double uppercut on their chins that left them staring at the ceiling. With a smile, she cocked her fists like a shotgun. Then she unloaded a barrage of hurt with a twin-pronged attack that hit like a 12-gauge deep in their stomach.

"OOOOF!"

Romesh and Somesh Tripathi bent over with a guttural squall. They clenched Kandy's swole hamstrings when they fell to their knees, resting their faces on either side of her hips with drool hanging from their mouth.

Kandy wanted the tech twins to whip up a comprehensive fight analyzer for the app. The only problem? Kandy had decided to volunteer the brothers to test it.

"Oh, come on, you have to be better than this! How do you expect to get reliable data otherwise?"

Kandy moved Somesh's face into the cleft of her firm glutes, burying his features into her springy ass cheeks. With a grip on his hair, Kandy moved Romesh's face between her legs, giving him an eyeful of her lace, lime-green panties as they rubbed on his face. They crumpled her formal skirt, which now found itself hoisted to her waist.

"Now, how about I give you a real mouthful?" Kandy said with a sultry bite of her lip.

With a sway of her hips, she squeezed her firm ass shut around Somesh's face and ground her labia on Romesh's. Her hips rocked back and forth slowly, squeezing Somesh one moment, then pressing Romesh the next.

"Huh? This thing ACTUALLY works!" Kandy whipped out her phone, still rocking the men back and forth.

"THANKFFFFMH!" said Somesh, catching air for a second before his face disappeared into Kandy's ass again.

"Oh, and Romesh, how do I see detailed stats again?" pondered Kandy.

"Just gofff to sethinng and enableee debug," replied Romesh in the brief reprieve between thrusts.

"Oooh! It says that I have a 100% strike rate against you two. But it doesn't seem to track the utter humiliation I am putting you through now. Maybe you should do something about that?"

"Donthhhh worry..." Romesh freed himself from Kandy's grip and rolled away. He got to his feet and wiped the drool from his mouth.

Somesh used the opportunity to unstick himself from Kandy's ass and got to his feet.

"We don't intend to be pushovers!" He completed his twin's sentence.

The twins took off their t-shirts and flung them to the ground. Kandy eyed the twins with a lusty stare as their bare chests heaved with exertion. Sweat poured down their dusky skin.

"Looks like I finally have your attention now!"

Kandy's fingers pointed to the twins rock hard erections that threatened to break free of their denim prisons. Their faces red with embarrassment, the twins circled Kandy like sharks who smelled blood in the water.

"This is going to be fun but first..."

The twins blankly stared at Kandy as she whipped out her phone. She opened the app and bought up their fight details, talking to herself as she typed.

"Hmmm...type of fight? Good old-fashioned brawl. Rules?"

Kandy pondered for a moment.

"It's much more fun when one of us stops moving, don't chu think?"

The twins gulped as she gave them a naughty wink.

"Oh! I have an idea. Let's make the loser take a truly humiliating photo the winner can share on the fight network."

"The network is no problem, but what-" Romesh began.
"do you mean by humiliation?" Somesh finished.

"Oh, I dunno, something like this, maybe?"

Kandy grabbed Somesh's hair and rammed his face into the table. She quickly opened the camera app with one hand as she raised his head for a selfie with the other.

"Smile!"

The camera captured Somesh in excruciating detail. With crossed eyes and drool hanging from his lips, he attempted a meek smile while Kandy beamed with a victory sign.

"It could also be something like this,"

Romesh's cheeks puffed, and his eyes watered. Kandy's foot was lodged deep in his balls. Kandy winked at the camera and grabbed his hair as she took a selfie.

"Or something sexy like this..."

Kandy grabbed an office chair and gently helped Romesh to his knees. She sat down and wrapped her thighs around his head. His eyeballs bulged as she squeezed.

"Somesh, can you kindly waddle over here for a moment?"

Still dazed and cross-eyed, Somesh complied. He stumbled towards her like a zombie.

"Good boy! Now lay your tired little head on these comfortable pillows,"

Kandy crossed her arms under her chest, making her breasts prominent. With drool still hanging from his lips, Somesh took his appointed place. Kandy stretched her bra to accommodate his head, trapping his face and leaving her arms free for a selfie.

"Now be good little mamma's boys, and say cheese!"

With a man squirming between her legs and the other buried deep in her bosom, Kandy made the cutest face she could and snapped a selfie. She let go of the twins and got to her feet.

"I take it you understand now?"

Kandy raised an eyebrow with a cheeky grin as the men shook the cobwebs off.

"Yes, ma'am. Nothing beats-"
"A visual demonstration!" The twins replied.

"Good! Now let's get this show on the road!"

The twins watched confidence radiate from Kandy's face as they circled her. She stood with her fists up, carefully surveying the twins. Kandy matched their movement, perfectly syncing her steps with theirs and not giving them an opening.

Romesh nodded to his brother, speaking with their eyes as they completed each other's thoughts. They eyed her body up and down, trying to find a chink. For now, they settled on her hard six-pack, which peeked beneath her flowing, unbuttoned white shirt.

They made a note of the way it beat her skirt in length. The little formal thing barely reached the cusp of her springy glutes. Her legs were firm and muscled, with hourglass thighs that looked like they had a piranha's bite.

Her torso was made up of a toned abdomen, with a beautiful six-pack that led all the way to tear-drop breasts. They were encased in a lime-green bra.

Somesh nodded back to his brother and rushed in from her side. He aimed for her stomach, and Romesh threw his leg at her tailbone. If it worked, they would sandwich her torso and wind her. But it didn't.

What happened was Somesh never got to finish throwing his punch. Kandy's kick interrupted him mid-stride and squished his nose back into his skull.

Romesh stood shocked, hobbling on one leg. Kandy had caught his attack, and an evil smile lit her face. She kneed him hard in the thigh and dropped him to the floor. Keeping a grip on his leg, she folded it backward and sat on his butt.

She bent it so far that his leg now flopped over her shoulder.

"IT HURTS! AHHHHHH!" cried Romesh, shaking his head and protesting to the gods. He found himself literally praying to end the torment.

"Then give up and save yourself some pain," stated Kandy as if it was the fact of the matter.

"NEVER! WE ARE MADE OF STRONGER-"
"SKIN!" Somesh finished the sentence and just about made it to his feet.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about you..."

Kandy let go of Romesh's leg and put her fists up.

Somesh watched his brother roll around on the floor in agony and wiped the blood off his nostrils. He stepped forward cautiously, quickly learning not to test Kandy's agility. Kandy watched his big arms flex with muscle and bit her lip.

The fighters circled, their feet moving sideways. Somesh refocused on Kandy's stomach. The hard six-pack was now covered in sweat, making her skin slick from the perspiration. Somesh wiped a bead off his forehead and closed the distance.

Kandy heard Romesh approach behind her, his big boots thudding into the ground. She weaved out of the way as Somesh threw a punch. As she rolled her body out of the way, Kandy flicked Somesh's arm and changed the trajectory of the strike.

"Oi Behenchod!" screamed Romesh as his brother's fist nearly ejected his balls out of his mouth.

Somesh stood there, his knuckles pressed on his brother's bent penis, in complete shock. His turn was just around the corner.

His nose whiffed Kandy's sole as it cut through the air. Her heel smacked his face dab in the center, whipping it up as a spray of blood filled the air. The follow-up punch to his chin blew him away, making his cheek thud on the cheap carpet. The impact created a puff of dust.

"Acha Hua Chutiye!"

Romesh gave his brother the finger and laughed.

Kandy turned her head around, but her short blonde hair took its time to twirl into place. Her piercing blue eyes were stern.

"Find it funny, do you?"

His mouth opened in the shape of an "O," and spit flew out of it. Romesh's eyes bulged, nearly out of their sockets. Kandy's elbow sent a hot stream of pain through the center of his chest. It felt somehow warm, with a dull sting that numbed his torso.

Romesh stood with his face contorted, grinding his teeth against the pain. Kandy watched Somesh get on his knees and shake his head, intently eyeing her target and innocently pondering what to do.

"That's it! Let's try this!"

"OW! OW! OW!"

Kandy grabbed Romesh's hair and bent him over with a punch to his stomach. She gripped his briefs, giving him a wedgie, and repositioned his body with his hair.

Satisfied that Romesh was lined up the way she wanted, Kandy flung him like a bowling ball, sending him running into his brother. His head lodged between Somesh's legs, and a teary wail of pain filled the air.

Kandy laughed and grabbed her phone, taking pictures of the twins for them to test the network with. She would make sure each one would be labeled with a humiliating caption.

The twins slowly got to their knees, taking large gulps of air and waiting for the pain to wear off before getting to their feet.

"She is-"
"Ripping us apart, I know!" completed Romesh.

Twin uppercuts custom-made knocked their heads into the air, throwing off sweat and blood. A pair of piston-like and perfectly manicured fists pounded their stomach, eliciting small painful grunts and sobs from the big men.

As they stood bent over, controlling themselves from retching, Kandy walked around them, slowly running her fingers over their backs. They traced a line from their spine to their neck, and then her arms wrapped around their throats.

The twins twitched as she choked them, their eyes slowly going blank and their bodies going limp at her feet. Their arms drooped, and they rested their cheeks on either side of her hips, fading away till they went out.

Kandy smiled and balanced their heads on her hips. She whipped out her phone and posed for a selfie.

When the twins came around, they found Kandy's legs staring them in the face. They moved their eyes over the muscular limbs till they got to her smile and lovely blue eyes.

"Welcome back!"

Kandy extended her hands and pulled the twins up to their feet. The brothers looked at each other, wondering what was going on.

"I am happy to report that our round was successfully tracked!"

Kandy whipped out her phone and held it to their faces. She showed them tons of numbers. In their current state, it made absolutely no sense.

"I made a report that sums up our stats and compares them. You know what the final result was?"

The twins shook their heads.

"It said," Kandy repositioned herself closer. "I KICKED YOUR ASS!"

The scream had their ears ringing, dazing them.

Kandy opened the camera app and clicked a picture, intentionally leaving the flash on. Romesh was photographed as a stoner, his eyes red with anger but his face tired and miserable.

Somesh had the biggest grin, but his eyes were sad and lost. His cheeks drooped as if they had run out of air. In between both of them stood Kandy beaming and flashing a victory sign. As a final insult, she ripped off both their pants and flung them away.

"Now that you boys have first-hand experience, I expect the tracker to be nothing short of excellent," Kandy said with a smile.

Humiliated and standing in their briefs, the twins cut a sorry figure. Despite Kandy's utter dominance of the fight, the brothers couldn't help but admit they felt a little turned on. They wanted more.

"Kandy, I hate to break it to you but to design a tracker this complicated-"
"Requires volunteers," The twins said.

"Oh, come on, you have an entire office at your disposal. Besides, after my little show with Gunther last week, I am sure you will find people."

"Finding people isn't the problem-" Romesh said.
"Your mother is!" Somesh added context.

"Oh...right...mom,"

Kandy had forgotten about that.

"Tell you what? Grab your volunteers, and let me handle mom. You can have this done by the end of the week, right?"

The tech twins sighed and shook their heads.

"Look, Kandy, we loved the fight. And we love the idea-"
"But we are already understaffed and without official approval..." The twins shrugged.

"FIIIINE! Let me go talk to mom!"

---------------------

Kandy fixed her skirt and straightened her shirt out. She neatly tucked it in and checked for crumples on her black jacket. As a final check, she prettied up her hair and stood staring at the nameplate on the door.

"Stacy Williams, Group President, Deviant Technologies," It read.

"Should I knock or...just barge in?"

Kandy pondered a bit but then realized it wasn't her fault that the group President was her mom. If she could barge into her room at home, she could do the same in the office.

She opened the door in one swift motion, nearly forcing the wood to slam into the wall.

"Mom! You have to listen to me. I have this great idea-"

Kandy froze. Her brain tried to process all the visual information it received from her eyes. It broke it down into tiny pockets of data, but it still did not compute.

In front of her, the 50-year-old Group President sat naked on the chair. Stacy looked shocked to see her daughter, her lips trembling. Her eyes were wide with embarrassment and shame.

"K-Kandy, this is not what it looks like-" Stacy stammered.

Below her, Gunther's nude body twitched on the floor. His head was stuck between Stacy's thighs, and his cock was rock hard, squirting cum all over the floor. He had a blank stare in his eyes and a big smile on his face.

Kandy gulped. She wasn't dreaming, was she? This really was her naked mother head-scissoring the head of the legal team between her legs. Then a light bulb went off over her head.

"Say Cheese!"
"N-N-NOOOOO!"

Stacy's pleas fell on deaf ears, and the noise of a camera shutter echoed through the room. Before her mother could protest, Kandy shut the door and ran as fast as she could. She ran with a huge smile on her face. Her mother was not going to be a problem anymore.

--------------------------------------

"HOLY SHIT!" exclaimed the twins.
"Is that really Stacy?"

Kandy just nodded with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Yup! This means we can have all the volunteers we want, and I expect the tracker to be ready by next week."

The tech twins threw their hands up and shook their heads.

"Oh, come on! I am not asking for much, am I?"

Kandy pulled the cutest face she could, gently fluttering her eyes.

"Besides, if you do a good job-" Kandy ran her fingers over their chests.
"I'll give you a rematch. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

The brothers smiled and gave each other a fist bump.

"You're on!" They replied in tandem.

"Perfect!"

Kandy beamed. Everything was going according to plan.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 08:44
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Office Hours

These were a good read! I actually had a similar idea a couple years back with the concept of a fighting app story too! But the story unfortunately never got past the idea/planning phase, so I'm glad someone made a fun story out of a cool idea!
Want a custom story mixed with my writing style? DM me on here or email me with a request at [email protected] so we can further discuss story, length, and pricing! Also, check out my very first book, Early Morning Challenge: Mark vs Lisa, over at Amazon
Until Next Time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 21:59
nanomachines17
This message has been deleted by nanomachines17. Reason: wrong post
Old 18-Dec-22, 06:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitive MvF [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These were a good read! I actually had a similar idea a couple years back with the concept of a fighting app story too! But the story unfortunately never got past the idea/planning phase, so I'm glad someone made a fun story out of a cool idea!
Thank you for checking out the story, I am happy you liked it. Just out of curiosity, what was your idea for the story? If you are okay with it, maybe I can include some of them in this one.
Old 19-Dec-22, 05:35
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Sure! I have no problem with you including any of it!

It was similar to yours, with it being an app that you could download to challenge others -- except instead of the office setting of your story, it would take place anywhere where a meetup spot is(like a fight area). It would follow two characters: involving an highly-ranked woman who's a veteran of the app, and a male who just started, but is has a affinity for fighting. While they interacted with each other, they usually would fight other challengers and only occasionally fight each other, acting as partners/trainers/love interests

The app would act like a Fight Club. It would signal to you that players are in your location, and you could rendezvous to a secluded area recognized by the app as arenas to fight -- as the app was an underground-type and only people in the know would know about it. People who used the app could either act as a watcher of a livestreaming of the fight hidden camera in the designated battle areas, where they can bet with others on who would win. Or if you were a fighter, you could rank up with each win, also gaining a certain amount of money depending on how you won(KO, submission, etc). Even if you'd lose, you would still get some money for fighting.

Also, fighters could challenge other fighters either on the spot, or schedule for one, able to agree upon a fighting-style for their match(wrestling, bare-knuckle, boxing, win by submission/ko, etc). The notification of the fight would pop up in the app's feed for spectators to see the livestream, who would act like watchers of a Twitch stream, commenting and donating/sponsoring to either player as they watch the fight.

It was a very interesting idea that I've always thought about writing, but eventually fell out of interest while developing other concepts, so the idea was eventually scrapped. But in the future, I may create a variation of this concept, but am glad you wrote a good story to one similar. Your fmc was the highlight, at times dominating her opponents, other times struggling, and even losing(which I'm all for), while still being confident, comedic, cute and sexy

Again, you're more than welcome to introduce any of these ideas into your story if you'd. It'd be waste not to see someone use these concepts.
Want a custom story mixed with my writing style? DM me on here or email me with a request at [email protected] so we can further discuss story, length, and pricing! Also, check out my very first book, Early Morning Challenge: Mark vs Lisa, over at Amazon
Until Next Time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-22, 08:12

Have to say I love the idea was a twitch/live stream with donations. likes etc. I will definitely be incorporating some of this in the story. Thank you for sharing your idea with me. As for the mc, yeah I kinda find it boring if the woman wins all the time. It reduces the scope of what you can do and the stories you can tell.

Besides, I find a woman who battles through a tough opponent and wins just looks badass in the end. Kind of like that Becky Lynch and Nia Jax scenario. Jax punched her a little too hard accidentally but since they were live, they decided to roll with it, and Lynch just looked badass in the end, cutting her promo with a bleeding nose.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-22, 09:14

Stacy Williams walked into an odd sight at the office.

A large TV had been set up in the main hall, with two stands on either side of them and a large sign on top.

"WE WANT YOU!" It read. "Help us test our fight network!"

The picture had Kandy striking a pose similar to the famous military poster. Kandy did her best impression of Uncle Sam in a skimpy glittering bikini top paired with a red hat.

Stacy saw a row of people standing around looking at their phones. They had all received a notification on the fight network.

"Hey, Andrew," Stacy called out to one of the employees. "What's going on?"

Then the TV started broadcasting.

The first images of what appeared to be a biker bar started flooding in. It was a slimy, run-down bar surrounded by low lives with a large cage in the center.

Two big men were going at it in a fistfight while the crowd cheered and bet. Then the camera cut to the entrance, and Stacy gulped as she saw Kandy walk in with the tech twins behind her.

"Kandy," Stacy said to herself. "What are you up to?"

"HIIIIIIIIII!"

Everyone in the bar froze when they heard Kandy's shrill, obnoxious voice. She stood with her hand raised and a bright smile on her face.

The Jolly Hour Roundhouse was one of the premier bars in town for not giving a shit. A sign near the entrance read, "Today's soup is Beer!" and another had "We have naked waitresses and false advertising!" written on it.

It wasn't the poshest joint and lately seemed to have become a hole for tired bikers to drink and fight their frustrations off.

"HEY!" someone shouted at Kandy and the twins. "Who the fuck let you, floozies, in here?"

"Kandy, when we said we needed to stress test the Livestream..." said Romesh.

"This wasn't what we had in mind!" finished Somesh.

"What?" shrugged Kandy. "What better way to test it than an actual stream from outside the office?"

"Still..." Somesh began.

"I'm sure there was a safer way!" Romesh finished.

"Would you guys relax! These guys don't mean us any harm!"

"HEY, LADY!" screamed one of the men. "Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap," a toothless grin formed on his face. "Let daddy spank some manners into you!"

"I'm good!" replied Kandy with a snap. "But you certainly sound like you want your cheeks clapped!"

Loud groans of "OOOOO" filled the bar. The man got up from his chair and walked towards Kandy.

He was around 7 feet tall, towering like a monolith over Kandy. She looked up to meet his eyes and saw a giant scar over the left side of his face. He had a stupid-looking mullet haircut with big chains around his neck and a skull ring on his hand.

The half-leather jacket and black vest did barely anything to hide his massive chest. His arms were big and muscular and were connected to a toned torso. The one blemish on his figure was the beer belly. Large boots and plain blue denim pants completed his outfit.

What caught Kandy's attention were the tattoos all over his body. His name was Tank.

"Like em'," said Tank, "One for every poor soul I beat down in there!"

He pointed to the cage.

"Oooooh! A cage fight!"

The twins gulped as they saw Kandy genuinely excited.

"Stick with me," He said, running a finger over Kandy's formal jacket. "And I'll get you VIP seats to let you watch the master at work!"

"How boring!" said Kandy. "Why don't we fight each other in the cage instead?" She fluttered her eyes and had a smile on her face.

The tech twins gulped as the entire bar broke into laughter.

Roundhouse didn't exactly have the best reputation among women. It was rare to even see one inside.

"I'm sorry, babe!" Tank spoke between breaks in his laughter. "But I don't think you got what it takes!"

"Oh really!?" Kandy crossed her arms with a stern look in her eye. "What makes you sure?"

Kandy took off her jacket and slowly stripped off her white shirt. The men howled as she stood in front of Tank in her lacey, pink bra. She showed off the peaks and valleys of her biceps.

Tank laughed. He liked this girl's spunk.

"Impressive!" he said with a smile. "But that ain't enough to touch me!"

"Touch you?" Kandy smiled back. "I plan to German Suplex your ass on the floor!"

The biker gangs laughed in unison. When their hysteria subsided, Tank asked an important question.

"Say...who are you anyway?" Tank enquired between fits of giggles.

"Kandy Williams, CEO, Deviant technologies. This is my IT department!"

The tech twins slowly peeked out from behind Kandy and waved.

"We are here to test our fight network! And you boys have been signed up as official volunteers!"

"Oh yeah? Say's who?" Tank's tone was menacing.
"Says a bet that I can kick your ass!" Kandy shot back.

"You really are a floozy! High-brained CEOs that think they know everything!" Tank walked towards Kandy.

"If it's a fight you want," Tank cracked a menacing grin. "Then I'm gonna make you look good for the cameras with my cock in your mouth!"

The tech twins gulped as loud groans of approval floated through the bar.

"Or..." Kandy took a step towards Tank. She pressed her chest against his and stared into his eyes.

"I'm gonna make you look like a bitch, with my pussy in yours!"

Tank smiled. He rubbed his hands together.

"I'll see you in the cage!"

As Tank left to take his spot in the cage, the crowd began booing Kandy, and the tech twins looked worried.

"GET FUCKED SLUT!" screamed someone from the crowd.
"YEAH, YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR ASS KICKED!"

"Kandy, you sure this is a good idea?" said Romesh.
"Yeah, these guys don't look that friendly!" Somesh pointed to the hollering crowd of bikers shouting insults at them.

"What? These guys?" Kandy pointed to the rowdy men. "You just gonna know how to deal with em'"

"YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE!" screamed one of them.

Kandy smiled and unhooked her bra, throwing it at his face. The sight of her tear-drop globes made him reconsider.

"Well...maybe you stand a small chance!" He said as he eyed the bra with lust. Kandy bowed and basked in his admiration.

"One more thing..." asked Romesh.
"How did you get the cameras set up?" completed Somesh.

Kandy brought them closer in a huddle.

"It's mostly plot convenience..." She whispered. "But don't tell anyone that. Let's say I have my ways, kapish?"

The twins nodded.

"Right! You two stay here and monitor the network," Kandy took off her heels and wiggled out of her skirt. "While I go and kick some dirty biker ass!" She smiled, and then her face scrunched up a little.

"That sounds wrong! Anywho..." She walked towards the cage with a shrug.

The bikers howled when Kandy walked into the pit, facing down her adversary in a lone pink thong and nothing else. She was barefoot, and her fists were ready to talk.

The sight of her muscular hourglass legs made the bikers whistle, and her tear-drop breasts soaked in the attention. Her taut and firm six-pack gleamed in the lone light above the cage, and she bowed for the rapturous applause.

A smile lit up on her beautiful face, and her blue eyes sparkled for those who gave her the most attention.

"You ready...Mizz C-E-O?" mocked Tank. Kandy wasn't impressed.

"No rules..." Kandy put up her fists and smiled. "No Mercy!"

Instead of letting her bask in the glory of her stupid quote, Tank rushed towards her. Kandy yelped in surprise as he covered the distance in an instant. The big man was surprisingly quick on his feet.

"NYAGHHH!"

Kandy yelped her pain in a nasal voice as Tank's fist shot out and caught her on the nose. A streak of blood ran down her nostrils.

"ARGGGHHH!"

Kandy clenched her teeth and growled in pain, her grunt more fury than admittance. Tank's fist knocked her head to the left and right, and a wad of spit flew out of her mouth.

"OUAGHHHHH!"

The clever bastard propelled both his fists forwards and rammed them into her chest. Kandy looked down teary-eyed at her breasts squished under Tank's gloved knuckles. Then an uppercut to the chin had her staring at the ceiling.

Kandy shook her cobwebs off and got into the zone, blocking a fist at her face and letting loose with a powerful straight that caught Tank off guard.

"AARGH!"

Tank's groan was more of frustration than of pain. He wiped the blood off his nostrils and rushed in again.

Kandy saw him coming and aimed a kick at his head.

"Uh-oh!" She whispered quietly to herself when the brute caught her leg.

"AWWWWWWWWWW!"

Kandy's face scrunched up, her eyes squinting as a tremor reverberated through her pelvic bone.

She looked down at Tank's hand in the fork between her legs and then stared at his fist as it knocked her head up to the ceiling. Kandy bent over when a fist buried in her stomach and then let out a pain-filled grunt as an elbow to her back reduced her to the floor.

"LET GO OF ME!" Kandy screamed in anger when he pulled her up by the hair.

"You think she's..." said Romesh.
"Okay?" completed Somesh.

They watched as Kandy's cheeks puffed and her eyes bulged. Tank gave her another squeeze in a grueling bear hug.

"OUCH!" winced Romesh as he felt the crunch of her spine.
"Check out the live stream! It's blowing up!"

Everyone on the office network had tuned into the Livestream, showering Kandy with likes and volunteering for the tests.

They turned their attention to Kandy and winced. Tank had reduced her to her knees, holding her up by her hair.

"Right! You ready for that cock yet?" He mocked.

"I..AM...SOOOO GLAD YOU SAID THAT!" Kandy gave him a look of fury and shot her fist out.

"Wha- AIEEEEEEEEE!" Tank's knees crossed crisscrossed, and his hand disappeared between his groin to cradle his jewels. His eyes squinted and teared up, and his face scrunched up in pain.

Kandy's fist squished his balls well, and he nearly retched them out. She gave him another blow for dessert and rammed an elbow into his beer belly.

It reverberated like jello, and the big guy nearly retched his food.

Still, on her knees, Kandy grabbed his stupid mullet and punched him in the face, drawing blood and sending him staggering away to one side of the cage.

Tank wiped the blood off his lips and screamed in rage before rushing at her again. Tank ran right into a statuesque kick. Kandy had her leg up high to accommodate Tank's height, and her hourglass thighs flexed firm and with intent.

It whipped the brute's head to one side and turned him around.

"OHHHHHH! WHYYYYYYY! ARGHHHHHH!"

Kandy shrunk his balls with a kick from behind with a devious smile.

"Should've thought of that before you punched my pussy!" She quipped and gave him another blow.

The tech twins watched the numbers shoot up on the stream. They had doubled the number of volunteers required. Then they gasped when they saw what was happening in the cage.

Kandy had locked her arms around the waist of the large man and spread her legs. She squatted to balance his weight. She started the German Suplex, keeping him positioned perfectly in the center.

"YOU GOT..." exclaimed Tank as he felt his feet lift off the floor. "TO BE KIDDING ME!"

"HYAHHHHH!"

Kandy cried out in exertion, and every muscle in her body lit up in response. They flexed as she lifted Tank.

"HOLY SHIT!" exclaimed the tech twins. "SHE IS DOING IT!"

The Livestream was blowing up like crazy, and everyone tuned in to watch Kandy fight Tank.

Tank's body formed a crater on the hard cement, and his legs folded up from the impact. Tank lay on his back with his ass in the air. His shocked face was scrunched up as much in pain as in admiration.

"She really did it!" He thought to himself. "This girl is the real deal!"

Kandy let him go and let out a cheap imitation of Bruce Lee's signature wail. She took his pose and flicked her nose with her thumb. Then she straightened her arm and asked Tank to get up.

The crowd went wild for her little stunt, with the Livestream bursting out the Oh snap! stickers, and OMG emojis. Kandy took her time to bathe in admiration, giving everyone a bow and winking for everyone in the camera.

Kandy slowly walked over to Tank till her legs were spread over his face, giving him a view of her cameltoe hovering over his head. She spread her thong to one side and put two fingers on her vulva to open her pussy wide.

"You about ready to pet this kitten?" She asked with a wink and a smile.

"What a nice idea!" exclaimed Tank and propelled his head forward.

"YAWOOOOOCH!"

The tech twins winced for Kandy as they watched Tank headbutt her bare pussy. Kandy bent over the camera, cross-eyed, as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. A wad of spit rolled down the side of her lips. Her hands lay limp by her side, and Tank's head was buried in her crotch.

The Livestream was soon filled with "That has got to hurt!" and "OMG! He crushed her ovaries!" messages.

As she stumbled back from the impact, Tank sat up and punched Kandy in the stomach. Her mouth hung open, and her eyes went wide as she watched Tank's fist penetrate her six-pack.

"OHHHH! THIS IS BAD!" gasped the tech twins.

Tank had lifted her up in the air and given her a savage atomic drop. Kandy sat on his knee, eyes blank and chest heaving for air. She could feel defeat loom in the air.

Tank floored her with a powerful hook to Kandy's face, which busted her lip open. She fell to the floor and clamored to her knees but was met with stiff resistance.

"AHHHHHH!"

Tank's large boot crashed into her abdomen and caused Kandy to scrunch up in pain, hugging her stomach.

Tank expected her to roll over, but her body held firm. She snarled at him like a savage panther.

"OHH!"

He was shocked to see she didn't even scream this time. All he got for his furious blow was a grunt akin to a tennis player, short and sharp, nothing else.

"HAHHHH!"

Her scream was more furious this time when he kicked her, gritting her teeth like a predator and daring him to do it again. Tank stood still with disbelief in his eyes as she got to her feet.

"COME ON!" She mocked him with fury. "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT!?"

A smile formed on Tank's face. He nodded at Kandy, giving her a silent sign of respect.

"What do you say, big boy? No holding back! Let's go full tilt!" Kandy bit the side of her lip and gave him a mocking kiss.

"Whatever you say, babe! I'm game!" Tank cracked his knuckles and smiled.

The crowd screamed when the two titans collided on equal footing and strength. The Livestream had lost their collective minds. Stacy and Gunther shouted their encouragement from the office.

Kandy opened fire with a fiery straight that rocked Tank's skull and squished his nose back into it. He responded with a close kidney shot that had Kandy wincing and jumping in pain.

"HYAGHHHH!" screamed Kandy.

He kneed her hard in the pussy, and an inventive double chop to her neck, had her seeing stars. The blow reduced Kandy to her knees.

"GIVE ME YOUR BALLS!"

Kandy let out a furious yell and buried her fist into his crotch.

Tank fell to his knees, teary-eyed, with his face scrunched up in pain.

THWACK!

"AHHHHH!"

Kandy delivered a roundhouse punch to his jaw to pour salt into his wound.

WHAM!

"GHNNNN!"

Blood flew out of Kandy's mouth when Tank responded with a brutal right to her cheek.

POW!

"GAWK!"

Kandy stabbed her fingers into his throat and, as he choked, floated his vision to the ceiling with a powerful punch to his jaw.

The crowd watched, astonished, as Kandy and Tank brutalized each other while on their knees. The Livestream was at its peak.

Kandy's head twisted to one side, and her eye swelled up from one of Tank's punches. She responded by leaving an imprint of her knuckle on his cheek, bruising it.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

She threw her head up and screamed when one of Tank's blows left a fist-shaped bruise on her breast. The tech twins winced as they felt the crunch of her rib.

"HOLY SHITTTT!"

The crowd and the Livestream lit up in shock as the loud crunch of Tank's skull echoed through the cage. Kandy had punched one of his teeth out.

"That has GOT to HURT!"

Messages flooded into the chat as the blood flew from Kandy's mouth. Her cheek was bruised on impact.

"UNGH!"

Kandy's gritting and bloody teeth filled the camera when Tank bruised the other one. She stopped his advance with a headbutt to his nose, and his head twisted like a spring in response.

"YAAAAAHHHHHH! OWWWWWWWWW!"

The crowd was stunned into silence when they struck each other in the face at the same time. Kandy collapsed to the floor and stared at the ceiling, tasting the blood at the tip of her mouth. Her face lit up with an excited grin.

Laying beside her, Tank smiled, and they turned their heads toward each other. Then unexpectedly, their laughter filled the cage, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

They stared at the ceiling and laughed as the crowd went quiet. Kandy and Tank slowly rose to their feet. The crowd hollered and whistled as Kandy seductively took off her thong and tossed it to someone at the back.

"Oh, come on...hold on now!" Tank had a worried expression on his face.
"Why not? We've come this far...why not a final test? Winner takes all!"

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" chants flooded the cage and the Livestream.
"DO IT! YOU PUSSY!" screamed the tech twins.

"So what do you say, big boy? Pussy against cock..." Kandy had a naughty smile on her face. "Let's see who wins!"

"You're on!" Tank's acknowledgment bought cheers from the crowd.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall, eliciting sharp gasps from the attendance, and Kandy looked impressed.

"Not bad!" She said mockingly.

"So how do we decide who goes first?" enquired Tank.
"Rock, paper, scissors, baby!" replied Kandy.

The crowd cheered as Kandy and Tank stared into each other's eyes and made fists. They shook and let go at the same time, both drawing rock on the first go.

"Ohhh! I know you're going to do scissors next!" Tank said with a smile.
"Maybe..." said Kandy with a sultry grin.

It was enough to keep him guessing. They shook again, and Tank stared into Kandy's eyes, the cocky smile on her face and her calm exterior told him nothing. He bet his balls on it being paper and drew scissors.

It was a tie! and the crowd gasped. It was scissors from them both.

With her pussy on the line, a small bead of sweat rolled down Kandy's forehead. She tried to read Tank's face. His lips were trembling, and his eyes wandered. Kandy smiled. He had confused himself all on his own with that opening scissor remark. She was 100% sure that's what he would do.

Kandy drew a Rock and closed her eyes.

When she slowly pried them open, she saw Tank's shocked face. He had drawn a scissor.

"HELL YEAH! KICK HIS BALLS IN, BABY!" screamed the tech twins. The Livestream seemed to be with the sentiment.

Tank gulped as he slowly spread his legs, letting his erection dangle free and closing his eyes. The rules of this cruel game were simple, the first one to fall to their knees...loses.

The crowd and the Livestream cheered Kandy on as she cocked her leg right back. She swung her leg with a downward arc and then sharply pulled up near the destination.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCKKKKKKK!"

Tank's eyes watered in agony, and he could feel his balls shrivel up under Kandy's feet. The impact looked good, and everyone cheered for him to fall, but he didn't.

The crowd quietened down, and Kandy gulped as he stood. Drool hung from the side of his lips, and his eyes nearly came out of their sockets. The nerves in his head flared from the pain, and Tank gritted his teeth to block it.

"MY..." He looked at Kandy menacingly, and she gasped. "TURN!"

The crowd looked on worried as Kandy spread her legs and put her arms behind her head. The tech twins turned their heads away, and the Livestream was filled with fingers-crossed and praying emojis.

She looked on worried as Tank ran in for his strike, extending his foot as much as he could. Then he brought it down like a pendulum. Kandy closed her eyes as his boot approached the destination.

"AUAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kandy's scream echoed in the cage, and her legs crisscrossed from the cunt punt, just like her eyes. Her head twisted to one side and her cheeks puffed. Her hands massaged her aching pussy.

The tech twins began to get worried when they saw Kandy's legs buckle from a deep pelvic thrust of Tank's leather boot. It looked like she was about to squat.

"KANDY! KANDY! KANDY!" The twins began a chant. The crowd joined in, and so did the Livestream.

Tank looked around him with a shocked smile. Kandy had fought so well that she had turned from an underdog to the favorite. She had taken his spot in her debut fight. He had worked years to achieve that.

This girl was something special.

So it was no surprise when her feet flexed with muscle and began to straighten. She wiped off the goofy expression from her face and eyed Tank with a murderous growl.

The crowd cheered Kandy back on her feet. It was then that Tank understood that he was going to lose. There was no way he was going to beat a girl this determined.

A pang of sadness stabbed in his chest, and the years of his victories flashed by him. He looked at his tattoos, one for every poor soul he had battered in the cage.

He spread his legs and smiled as she ran towards him. Tank closed his eyes, smiling, one last time in the cage he had called home for so long. It was his time to go.

Kandy's feet crumpled his balls up and sent him to his knees.

"I won?" Kandy said in disbelief. She gulped, looking around to make sure no one heard it, then changed her tone.

"I mean, of course, I won, never a doubt!"

The crowd cheered, and Kandy raised her arms in victory. She stood like a goddess above him, hovering like an angelic beauty. She stood with her legs spread over his face, and the sight of creation filled his vision.

"So big boy!" Kandy licked her lips. "What do you say, you give us a little kiss?"

Tank obliged. He arched his head and kissed her vulva softly, accepting his submission. Kandy leaned forward and traced the shape of his nose with her finger.

"Good Fight!" She said with a lusty grin.
"The best I've ever had!" smiled Tank.

Kandy giggled as Tank lifted her up on his shoulder, and the crowd cheered her name.

When the dust settled, and the bar emptied, Kandy sat with Tank at an empty table. She smiled as she heard the tech twins snoring under the cash counter.

They sat opposite each other, discussing the fight and sharing beers.

"So when I'm in town next...we should do this again," smiled Kandy.
"Woah, hold up, what do you mean in town 'next,' where are you going?"

Kandy could see Tank wanted her bad. It made her smile.

"I dunno. I think I should step out of the office more! Find other fighters to fight and recruit!" Kandy took a swig from the beer bottle.

"You sure this whole app thing isn't a front to live out your freaky fantasies!?" said Tank with a smile.

"SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!" She bought a finger to her lips, and they shared a laugh.

"But I do mean it, though" Kandy placed her hands on Tank's.
"The next time we meet, we are doing this with added stakes!"

"Can't wait!"

Tank leaned in for a kiss, but Kandy didn't respond. She seductively placed a finger on his lip.

"Come on, big boy, you know you have to earn it!"

Tank rubbed the back of his head while Kandy let out a small giggle.

"I should get going! Butt first..."

Tank looked confused as Kandy got up and turned around, lifting her skirt just enough to give him a peek at her glutes!

"Go ahead!" She said to a confused Tank.
"Spank them! You earned that much!"

The loud smack woke the tech twins from behind the counter, and they saw Tank and Kandy sharing a laugh.

"Come on, boys! Time to head home!" She said like a bossing mother as she dragged the drowsy twins out.

"See you around, big fella!"

Kandy gave Tank one final wink and walked out the door. He sat there with a beer bottle and a smile on his face.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:

Tags
brutal mixed fight, competitive, competitive mixed, mixed fight