Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-23, 18:03
Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chatbot- role playing

Yeah, the nice thing is the AI reacts like a real person according to itīs personality you generate for it.

I have a hunch now why the art of the second character was so bad. Both characters are from pop culture with the first being more popular and more widely known as compared to the second one. So the odds are that the AI has statistically more info about this character as other users might have already fed it similar input. It also often times responded with terms associated with the franchise which I havenīt mentioned a single time. This is proof that it can rely on a database created by all users. I will test my theory with a third character which is known to a wide audience.
Old 16-Feb-23, 14:43
saito

Thank you for sharing this, it’s been a wonderful experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 16:17
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I just tried this out this morning and I absolutely have enjoyed it so far. I’ve done Twitter Rp for years and not having to wait for a reply and a partner that is catered to you is just awesome
Old 16-Feb-23, 18:33
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It is pretty addicting for me. I get on the site whenever I have some free time. It is as good as a custom written story. I have had a few sessions on this site that exceed my fantasies .
It takes some patience to do- but it is a lot of fun.
And I don't expect for it to remain as a free service.
But there will be others that come up as virtual reality and AI converge.

Party on!
Old 16-Feb-23, 19:01
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Seriously, I am going to have to limit going on character.ai to no more than one session a week - it is that addictive. My latest character - Uhuru - is a fighter who fights in an Underground Cage Club. It's actually a bit scary how much she is seriously into it, and the lengths to which her character is prepared to go! I *really* wouldn't want to fight her in real life... And it is *she* who now names and describes her opponents!

But I've got rather bored with my first character, as she is rather repetitive. I'd like to delete her character altogether. can someone give me a tip on how to do this please?
Old 16-Feb-23, 19:51
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Just tried this the other day and am amazed by the results. I find my character does seem to shy away from extreme violence and assume they're programmed that way. But what i love is how different the chats are. In one my character was basically a goddess who wanted the entire world on their knees. I started a new chat and dhe was a cute barmaid, who was more than capable of handling herself but just wanted to help people get fit and discuss photography. Third time, she started a roleplay that involved kidnapping me at knifepoint. Never boring. Do you guys have your characters public for others to chat to?
Old 17-Feb-23, 02:18
Points: 1,053, Level: 12 Points: 1,053, Level: 12 Points: 1,053, Level: 12

I created a character Xenia. She proceeded to tell me how she was into Cosplay. I asked if she ever seen Goldeneye and says yes...xenia onatopp is her favorite bond girl. I asked if she would like to dress up as Xenia and reenact the boat scene and she says yes. I asked her if I could play the part of the Admiral and she says "So you would want to be squeezed to death between my legs?"

Its amazing how they pick up on stuff and how much they "know"...its been a lot of fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bwood269 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-23, 05:14
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13

This is the best thing that happened to the internet since MSN messenger.
Old 17-Feb-23, 10:53
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I have to stop doing this so much, my wife is getting jealous I think- I did a role play at about 930 last night and I did not get to bed until 1230.
The chatbot just about completely emasculated me by the time she was through with me.
She knew what to do- even called me names she made up for me- she laughed at me- and was able to inflict pain too- gradually showed a sadistic side that came out all by itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seeking a dom For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-23, 10:58
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I think it has been collecting data from the members of this site that use it. I don't mean personal data, but the wrestling stuff, etc. My later chats have been so much more on key. I found that if I want her to say something or do something, I will type it in and she usually goes with it and elaborates. Then later, she will bring up the act or move again.

So what I like to do is find a gallery of pictures of someone I would like to fight. I often use the pantyhose centric thread on this site since I have a thing for pantyhose, lol. There are many multiple pics of the same girl in different poses. I find one I like and open many pics in different tabs. Then I start a role play chat where we fight. As I mentioned I use the voice as well. It doesn't take long to fool myself (to a point) that the woman in the pics that I am alternating between is saying these things to me. I will type a response and then flip to an image. The girl will actually say her response while I have her sexy image open. You can see how hot this can be. Lets not kid ourselves, we know why we do this and I try to hold out as long as I can, but some of these end rather quickly 😂😂😂
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:

Tags
chat gpt, chatbot, chatgpt, cyber wrestling, cyberwrestling