Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Sep-13, 15:43
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Re: Denise, The Wrestler

The Texas Cloverleaf (illustrated) - In post 16 I mentioned Vicky the volleyball player. She has a kid brother who is 19, also plays volleyball and is a complete jerk. His name is Victor.

A few months back Victor got involved in Jiu Jitsu. Though a novice, he has potential, if it wasn't for his attitude. Victor was always hitting up his sister, Vicky, to hook him up with one of her tall, good looking volleyball teammates for a match - many of whom also participated in martial arts. Victor was being an a** about it to the point where his sister finally said "fine, I've got the perfect girl for you. I'll set it up - you guys can use the ring at Dirk's gym".

Victor was extremely excited about the opportunity. His idea of a match would be to wear down his opponent...and at some point use his "charm" to take advantage of her. Little did Victor know that his sister had set him up with Denise - who would literally tear Victor a new one...and hopefully teach him a lesson.

The gym was owned by Dirk, Vicky's boyfriend...Denise's ex-boyfriend! Denise had access after hours and had arranged with Vicky a time to meet up with her brother. Vicky had mentioned not to go easy on him. Denise's passion was wrestling and she always loved a new challenge.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, the tall, lanky Victor showed up. Denise was not impressed, but thought she'd at least get in a workout. Victor, on the other hand, was expecting one of Vicky's tall sinewy teammates. There was a short exchange of introductions and then Victor started in "Do you play volleyball?" Denise did, but not competitively - "yes" was the reply. "Well, you don't look like a player." "How good are you at wrestling or martial arts?" "I can hold my own" was Denise's reply.

Victor was frustrated. He was expecting a much younger, taller opponent. Denise was 15 years older, had curves, and muscles to go with them. Finally Victor blurted out "OK, let's just do this. I'm going to rip you apart and then shove my cock down your throat!" Denise was flabbergasted and ready to leave. Had it not been for Vicky and some of the stories she heard about Victor, she would have. Instead, after Vicky saying "teach him a lesson", she decided to stay.

"Please do not use vulgar language." "I'll wrestle you, but in no way is it to be sexual - no nudity, no groping and no swearing." Victor replied "Bring it on bitch. I'll wipe the mat with you and then fuck you."

Well that did it. Denise was pissed and she was going to make short work of this kid. She lunged low.

Forcing Victor on his back and grabbing his legs. The swiftness and forcefulness of Denise's moves stunned Victor.

She expertly twisted Victor's legs and threaded her arms in a crossover maneuver.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then muscled Victor off the mat and into a stepover to get him on his stomach - perfecting the Texas Cloverleaf Crossover hold.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"How does that feel asshole? Do you give" Victor mumbled "No, you stupid bitch!"

With that, Denise really poured on the pressure. Victor's spine was going a direction never intended by nature. It was only a matter of a second or two when Victor screamed "I give, I give".

Denise knew that had to hurt. She immediately released Victor. He convulsed pathetically on the mat and finally rolled over to relieve some of the pain - only to see Denise glaring at him. His back looked permanently bent. Denise, standing above him said "Ready for round 2?"
Old 17-Sep-13, 03:13
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

Amazing...wonderful work...thanks!
Old 14-Oct-13, 23:19
Points: 4,121, Level: 27 Points: 4,121, Level: 27 Points: 4,121, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow. This is all really good work and it even has a story (I'm always disappointed at the great pics that don't come with a story. Can't wait for Part 3 and more of the Victor/Denise teaching moment.
Old 02-Feb-14, 17:45
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Round 3 - Oil

Ah, back to the match between Denise and me.

Round 1 was won by Denise with a crossbody pin.

Round 2 by me using a devastating breast scissors.

“OK, it’s the final round” Denise stated sinisterly. “Let’s even the playing field with an oil match!” I was absolutely thinking the same thing. Denise is a great wrestler, but I think I was starting to wear her down. Oil would definitely help her. I replied in a rather exuberant response “sure” followed by a shit eating grin.

Denise left the room and came back moments later with plastic sheeting and a couple of bottles of baby oil. (Apparently she’s done this before ). She started unfolding the plastic tarp. I walked over and helped unfold. It was awesome watching her magnificent breasts move as she was spreading the sheet. Denise noticed my gaze and said “Hey, are you going to help or check out the merchandise?” with a dry smile.

We secured the plastic sheet under the mats. From there Denise opened a bottle of oil and poured about half onto the sheet. The last half she used on herself. Like the stripper pole (keep forgetting…dance pole) show before the match, Denise was intent on getting my attention…like she already didn’t have it?

She seductively slathered on the oil, being sure to rub it everywhere she could. With the last part of the bottle Denise held it between her breasts and slowly trickled the remaining oil out. The small stream of oil seductively took its course from between her breasts, over her bellybutton, and then to her hand, located just above her tiny bikini bottom. Denise’s strategically placed hand directed the oil to seep into her red stringed bottom. The oil soaked the fabric making it translucent. The sight was amazing as the oil revealed a small “landing strip” of pubic hair closely cropped just below her bikini bottom.

“Well, aren’t you going to oil up?” Denise’s question brought me back to reality…and also awkwardness. Denise’s latest show mesmerized me. Now, it was my turn, and I didn’t have a show to put on for her. The oil wrestling I’ve done in past had both combatants apply oil to each other mutually…it wasn’t a show. I clumsily opened my bottle of oil and just started rubbing it on. Denise looked at me inquisitively and said “I think you need help.” She walked over and began pouring oil on my front. Her strong hands rubbed my shoulders, pecks, stomach and thighs. She completely skipped any part of my underwear or crotch. It was a pretty methodical rubdown, almost like a masseuse.

“OK mister, hands behind your back…and no touching” Denise commanded. She then turned around and leaned her beautiful taut butt into my crotch. Her ass cheeks perfectly corralled my already engorged member. From there, she leaned backwards with the bottle of oil, spilling it onto her back and then working it down to my front. “Don’t move, and absolutely no touching” Denise reiterated. While standing completely still, I could feel the oil begin to penetrate my shorts. The sensation of the oil dispersing, against the constraints of Denise’s posterior, was overwhelming. I knew what Denise was trying to do (and doing very well) was get me rock hard. In mixed wrestling, an easy target for women is the man’s crotch - making that target bigger helps.

With the oil spreading everywhere Denise began to swivel her hips ever so slightly to work the oil into my shorts, and cock. My eyes were closed and I could feel Denise dribble some more oil between both of us. The undulation of her slight moves was beyond my control. I started to move my arms to caress her breasts. “No, don’t move” was a shout, as she continued her short thrusts into my groin.

Well, once the last of the oil was spent Denise turned around and said “let’s go!” I was in “lala” land at this point – raging hard-on wanting to f**k her in the worst way. Denise took a quick glance down at her handiwork. The oil didn’t leave a lot to the imagination and you could see me sporting wood through the oil soaked fabric. Denise then pointed a finger at me and with a dry smile said “You sir, are going down faster than Lindsay Lohan’s career.” At that point she lunged at me.

Being unprepared for Denise’s move I literally was standing at attention. She jumped forward and, like her dance pole, used my neck to wrap herself around me and use a leg split take down.

We fell hard to the mat. With her leg between mine she quickly went to a “tribbing scissor” move. Woman to woman “tribbing” can be forceful and pleasurable as long as the women know what they’re doing. In the case of a man and a woman, the woman is going to have the upper hand. Simple physics dictate that the much larger area of a man’s exposed genitals, compared to a woman’s, gives the woman a better chance to win a trib fight…and Denise knew this.

Denise saw her “penis prey” and attacked it ferociously. Maybe she wasn’t as strong upper body wise, but her womanhood sure was. Imprisoned within her leglock around my thigh she slammed her crotch into mine. It sent shock waves through my body and I let out a huge scream. I think Denise had some collateral damage also and let up a little bit. I instinctively rolled and went to get her “crushing crotch” out of my danger zone. I hooked her neck and pulled forward to relieve her immense female pressure.

I broke her hold, and her advantage. I quickly went to reverse our positions and landed on top of her. I grabbed her legs, flipped her over and went for a back breaking Boston Crab. Denise’s flexibility was incredible. Though painful, she was tolerating a position that no normal human could. I pulled so far back that Denise was able leverage out by completely flipping herself over.

As Denise spun around I quickly dove on her. We turned over several times with me finally getting a scissors hold on her. Unfortunately she was also able to get her legs around me in a double scissor configuration. I opted for a figure four submission, but Denise, with her extremely strong thighs, went for a straight scissors. She went high on my ribcage, which was extremely painful.

Fortunately the oil allowed me to slip her legs down to a less lethal area of my waist. I poured on what pressure I could with my figure 4, but my leverage was terrible. I broke my hold to power out of Denise’s scissors.

In doing so I landed on top of Denise. She was very quick with her legs and got me into a reverse-reverse headscissors. Unusual hold, and quite painful on the neck. From there Denise went for my shorts. It was a surprise move. I knew we’d eventually get naked, but not this early in the 3rd round.

To aid in getting my shorts off Denise forcefully cranked my neck and shoved my body over so that we were both on our sides. She was able to get my shorts further down and then stopped her progress.

With one arm still between my legs and a killer neck scissors I heard her say “oh, you’re an anteater!”. “What?” I said to myself. Denise then let up on her devastating neck scissors and let me sit up - my shorts around my ankles. “Anteater, what do you mean?" “I’ve been with quite a few guys, but they all have been circumcised, I’ve never seen an uncut penis before” Denise replied while staring at my semi hard cock. “I’ve always wanted to wrestle an uncut cock…”

Round 3 – The Oil Match to continue.

Last edited by calwrest; 02-Feb-14 at 17:57.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-14, 18:11
Last Achievements

Fabulous...terrific job!!!
Old 07-Feb-14, 03:09
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Best female wrestling artwork I've seen!
Old 19-Feb-14, 20:46
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Absolutely brilliant - not only is the artwork superb, but the story, details, dialogue are fantastic too - thank you. Please - more - more - more....
The Following User Says Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-14, 09:28
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Last Achievements

love this, can there please be more
Old 23-Nov-14, 21:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phr33k911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
love this, can there please be more
Thanks for the support...and I have been remiss in wrapping this series up ...as well as "Pro, Old School". In my defense, I'm switching platforms - going back to Windows. The MacBook Pro I have is a very nice machine, and all the Daz stuff I've done on it has been fun, but I can't get use to the Apple OS.

I just got the biggest, baddest Dell workstation replacement (laptop) and have been doing some experimentation. What's interesting is this new Windows machine is only slightly faster than my three year old MacBook when it comes to renderings...still testing though.

As a teaser, I attached a first rendering on this new machine. This graphic picks up further into the oil match - where all bets are off. I've got Denise in a reverse grapevine breast grab. I hope to add the rest of the match and narration over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Attached Images
File Type: png Reverse Grapevine A.png (993.8 KB, 532 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-14, 21:31
Last Achievements

Great to have you back...looking forward to seeing lots more of your renderings now (hhint hint!!!)
Wonderful work!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post: