Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-15, 00:03
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Dominatrix Kinky Lucrecia's Headscissor & Sgpin Domination Videos

Hi, Forum!

In order not to go off-topic in Fight Pulse thread, decided to create a separate topic for videos that Lucrecia publishes on her clipstore - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Click [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to subscribe to this topic.

Here's Lucrecia's most recent video:

KL21: Pindown humiliation
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Kinky Lucrecia pins down her slave by straddling his chest in leather leggings and dares him to get up. When he is not able to, she starts humiliating him verbally and viciously grinding her knees into his biceps. Mistress Lucrecia clearly enjoys inflicting pain. More so she enjoys establishing her superiority physically, pinning the meek slave down by sitting first on his stomach, then chest, and later on his upper chest - neck, all the while slapping his face. Lucrecia's massive thighs tightly enclosed in leather are almost as large as her slave's chest. Her physical strength is clearly superior. She knows it and enjoys every moment of it. This video is a must see for lovers of schoolgirl pins and strong big women dominating weak men.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-15, 02:19
Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kinky Lucrecia's Headscissor & Sgpin Domination Videos

Thank you!
I am in love with this woman!!!
Old 19-Jul-15, 02:42
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Mistress Lucrecia clearly enjoys inflicting pain. More so she enjoys establishing her superiority physically,
I'm looking forward to her possible blossoming, when she perhaps will move from just a big girl play acting as best she can, to maybe a genuinely strong girl with very good methods of wrestling holds and pins who could authentically punish a man harshly, if these are things she very much really enjoys
Old 19-Jul-15, 03:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], she is genuinely strong, and she genuinely enjoys asserting physical superiority. Moreover, she is getting better and better at wrestling.

What makes you think otherwise, if you care to elaborate? Hope you understand that this video is not of a wrestling match, but rather of a BDSM activity.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Jul-15, 05:24
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], she is genuinely strong, and she genuinely enjoys asserting physical superiority. Moreover, she is getting better and better at wrestling.
What makes you think otherwise, if you care to elaborate? Hope you understand that this video is not of a wrestling match, but rather of a BDSM activity.
I see the gif of her face slapping and think that I slap harder than that when I brush a fly off my shoulder. Compare Lucrecia's forcefulness with some of my earlier posts of pinned face slapping from my no submissions sessions.

I like her knees on biceps, hold wrists, schoolboy pin picture. That shows some good form, if she has her full weight wholly on top of him. I am hoping that you are exactly correct that she will continue to get better and better at wrestling.

I glanced at some other videos on her site, and she doesn't seem to be at the point yet of really putting people away, terrorizing them with her power and strength the way some top tier BDSM ladies purport to do, but I am really speaking with gentle encouragement.

My original compliment was to emphasize your fine review words that Mistress Lucrecia clearly enjoys inflicting pain. More so she enjoys establishing her superiority physically, If she does continue to get better at wrestling, and becomes even stronger with practice as a natural result, Lucrecia at her size of 6 foot and 220 lbs. could become a formidable force, particularly if she really does enjoy being assertive, enjoys inflicting pain.

As you know, within my fair rules, I always allow my female opponents to ignore any taps and just keep pushing the match. With cautious optimism, I am truly looking forward, as she blooms, to how Lucrcecia will do in such a match against other opponents one day, or even what she would do with me.
Old 19-Jul-15, 20:06
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I agree with most of what you say, Mike. I just wanted to stress out that I generally don't present incorrect facts to the public, as I have no need or necessity to do it. So, when you questioned Lucrecia's quality of enjoying her physical superiority, I understand, you also questioned my credibility.

But now that you have elaborated on your opinion, I don't see much disagreement. Except:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see the gif of her face slapping and think that I slap harder than that when I brush a fly off my shoulder. Compare Lucrecia's forcefulness with some of my earlier posts of pinned face slapping from my no submissions sessions.
I would like to point out, that this is not a slapping video. She does slap him but not with full power. Maye a couple of them are really good slaps. But if you want to see a slapping video, you have to check out a different category. Try this clip that she did, for example, where the focus was slapping: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As you know, within my fair rules, I always allow my female opponents to ignore any taps and just keep pushing the match. With cautious optimism, I am truly looking forward, as she blooms, to how Lucrcecia will do in such a match against other opponents one day, or even what she would do with me.
At the moment we are not planning to do such a match for Fight Pulse. But our doors are always open for you, if you choose to travel here. I'd gladly help make it happen
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-15, 04:39
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,955 Times in 3,708 Posts

Zweig, I agree 100% with Mookmon, she is really Gorgeous and Dominant. I love how she totally controls him and the SGP AND VICTORY POSE ARE HOT. Thanks as always and have a Great Weekend
Old 22-Jul-15, 22:38
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

KL22: Scissor-squeeze torture

Kinky Lucrecia does what she does best - squeezes her slave's head and neck between her massive and extremely powerful thighs making him tap the floor again and again and again while wearing pantyhose. Front, reverse, side, figure four - her arsenal of scissor holds is vast and she uses many of your favorite jawbone-crushing holds in this video. The video ends with Lucrecia using the slave as a footrest.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-15, 08:11
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

KL24: Victorious Lucrecia

Kinky Lucrecia victory posing over her small and meek slave. This video consists of 3 segments. At first, Lucrecia poses barefoot and in swimwear outfit, stepping victoriously on her prostrate slave's chest, neck and face, causing him visible and audible discomfort at times. In the second segment Lucrecia is wearing heels and wetlook dress, while stepping on his chest and face, where you can see the slave's skin turning red. The third segment is PUBLIC victory posing as Lucrecia takes her toy outside to humiliate him publicly, posing over his body with her high-heeled shoe first on his chest then on his face as bypassers go by.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-15, 11:48
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,955 Times in 3,708 Posts

Zweig, OMG, THIS IS FABULOUS, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS CLIP. I just adore her and the Victory Posing is AWESOME. I love the overhead view and I love the dress and heel poses. WOW, YOU MADE MY DAY. Thanks so much and COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE MORE VICTORY POSE CLIPS LIKE THIS TOO. HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIEND
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdowns, boxing, faceslapping, headscissor, kinky lucrecia, lucrecia, schoolgirl pin, scissorhold, sgpin, slapping