Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: When should I end the story?
Finish it in the next part, the story has more or less run it's course 9 16.98%
Continue the story for as long as you can, keep this going! 36 67.92%
Just end it now 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-Oct-18, 16:41
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beating the new kid

Part 12

Lindsay walked up to my crumpled form, closing her nose as she herself couldn't stand the putrid smell of shit that was coming out of my mouth.
"Chloe, you're cleaning this up. You stain the new toilet, you clean it"
"Ooh, ok" said Chloe, who walked up to me and grabbed me with one arm, and slung me over her muscular shoulders. "I'll use this shower here". The other girls started to leave the bathroom when Chloe and I went inside the shower, still holding me like you would when you hold a jacket. She adjusted her position slightly, to where my penis was locked under her armpit, my upper body was behind her back, my face with a full view of her chiseled back, and my ass sticking out behind me. I thanked the lord that Chloe wasn't squeezing her arm, but since she was naturally strong, her effortless hold on my penis couldn't help but hurt. She was smiling nefariously, and since I could not see exactly what she was doing, she graciously explained.
"I'm just soaping up my hand, I need to get your tight little ass clean incase us girls wanna fuck it" said Chloe. Before even waiting for a reaction from me, she stuck her meaty index finger inside my asshole, and I faintly moaned like a little schoolgirl, which got Chloe's loins riling. She started to cruelly insert the finger deeper in, and since her hand that was fingering me was extended to the arm that kept my penis hostage, naturally her arm started to rub and tighten all over my now bruised dick. My moans only seemed to turn her on more, and she started wiggling her index finger around my ass.
"Oh fuck yes!" squealed Chloe. "I could do this all day, you know. You always seem to find a way to look more and more pathetic!" She started to fit her middle finger in now, brutally finger my ass over and over, faster and faster. Her brutish arm kept rubbing on my tiny dick, still trapped inside her large armpit, which felt like a bear trap. While she was fucking my ass and pumping my dick, she used her other hand to start fingering herself at the same speed.
"Oh yes" moaned Chloe. "We're going to cum at the same time, you and me." She started increasing her speed, her two fingers continuously thrusting, my penis being rubbed inside and out, as she lodged her fingers deeper in her snatch. Eventually, her prediction was proven to be successful, and we came at the same time, her cum on the shower floor, and my cum all over her armpits. I was amazed in how expertly she was able to control when I was cumming, but I was again amazed at how she was able to control and fuck me with one arm.
She gave my ass a harsh slap, which I then yelped out a faint girly sound. She giggled at this and said "Your cute little butt is all clean now", and she started to shift her hold on me, and placed me on my feet. I did not have any power to actually stand up so she was keeping me standing with her arms.

She reached for the hose that was directly above us and started the water, and then she began to soak up my entire face thoroughly, and made sure my hair was drenched with shampoo. I looked up at my tormentress, who I at first thought was flashing me a motherly smile, which started to slowly turn into something more sick.
"Now then, I'd love to get myself cleaned up. But I think that sponge there is going to give me a rash, luckily I found a good sponge that's compatible with my smooth skin" She grabbed my hair and twisted my head, as I was painfully facing the shower ceiling now. The water kept harshly coming at my face and eyes now, which soon proved to be the absolute least of my worries, as she started to wrap her arm that violated my ass, around my scrawny neck. I was in a position where her arm was fully around my head, her meaty bicep on my throat, and my face trapped between the cum stained armpit.
"Start getting it clean sponge" ordered Chloe. "You don't do a good job, and I knock your ass out silly you little wimp" as she tightened her choke, which I later found out was called a standing north-south choke. I got to licking my own cum, and she started to use her arm to place my head even deeper in her armpit. My head was starting to get woozy simply from the lack of air, my nose and mouth could not breathe any air, and could only take in Chloe's armpit smell and taste. Her arm was slowly wrapping up around my head and neck even more, like an anaconda that's about to feast, and her massive bicep started becoming too overwhelming for my scrawny neck, pressing hard against it and cutting off my airsupply.
Chloe was very turned on at the fact that she wasn't even tensing, and her arm was naturally just too strong for my neck. She wondered how slowly she wanted to knock me out, when she noticed that my licking had slowed considerably, I was fading with every second. Chloe didn't want to let go of the humiliating hold, but at the same time wanted me awake still for a just a bit longer. She looked down at me for inspiration, and suddenly was struck with what she thought was a great idea. She smiled sadistically while I was too unaware to brace what was coming, as she grabbed my penis with her brutish hand and squeezed. That jolt of complete pain woke me up, and I completely lost my footing and would have fallen on my head, if it wasn't for Chloe tight grip. My legs were sprawling and I was dangling from Chloe's armpit, completely unable to free myself from her choke. She laughed considerably at how pathetic my meek attempts were, and I was too much in pain to start licking again.
"Ahhahahahaha, so fucking pathetic" she remarked. "Oh man you are too funny" She started to ever so slightly tighten her choke, and tense her biceps. The pain was already too much for me, but there was nothing that she could even hear since her armpit was smothering the lights out of me.
"I'm feeling in a bitchy mood right now, so I'm going to tense up and really show you what this strong arm can do" she started to slowly follow up her threat, and my poor neck could no longer take the pressure, my head feeling like it was about to pop like a balloon.
"And there's nothing" she said as she tensed even more, her veiny bicep threatening to pop an artery, "you can do about it". Without warning, she mercifully expanded her bicep harder than I thought could be possible, and I went out in seconds. Agonizing, traumatizing seconds mind you, but this was the only real way I was getting any kind of rest from these girls.

I found later that Chloe had cleaned my unconscious body thoroughly, as she later explained me while she was carrying me to the television room where the other girls were. She was holding me in that snuggle hold she loved so much, which I wasn't fond of for obvious reasons, but in particular it left my asshole prone to another finger fucking from Chloe if she felt like it. I saw all the girls were sitting on one sofa, facing the tv.
"Hey, took you long enough gurl" said Sam. "You had fun with him?"
"Oh yes, we had tons of fun" said Chloe, spanking my exposed ass. The other girls giggled at this, while I was painfully reminded that Chloe in particular doesn't know what holding back means.
"Spare us the details" said Lindsay. "We're about to watch our show. We got some time to kill before we go out tonight"
"Ooh okay" said Chloe. "Where do you want me to put him?"
"On the sofa" replied Becky. "Duh"
"Uhh we can barely fit all 4 of us, where are we going to put him" asked Sam. Lindsay and Becky got up off the sofa, and motioned for Samantha to get up aswell. Chloe knew what they meant, and lied me down on the sofa, facing up. The girls all flashed a sly grin at each other, and lined up horizontally, and each girl took their seat right under my flat body. Chloe was sitting firmly on my exposed face yet again, Lindsay plopped herself on broken ribs and chest, Sam sat harshly on my limp penis, and Becky sat on my legs. The girls took great glee in using me as an extension of the sofa, and knew that their natural body weight was no match for my 90 pound frame, as they used their combined weight of 650 pounds to slowly crush me. While watching their show, the girls were sadistically using their feminine mass to their advantage and would start bouncing up and down on my respective exposed parts. Lindsay's great butt sadistically bore down on my ribs, and while she made sure not to bounce very harshly due to my ribs further breaking, the fact that her ass felt like a steel ball collapsing on me was inevitable. Sam was being slightly more cruel, bouncing around till my limp penis became more and more numb, this situation was extremely erotic as it was painful, but Samantha's ass ensured I was not able to even a pop a boner, let alone ejaculate. Becky's round ass was inflicting incredible pain to my legs, which was surprisingly untouched this weekend, until now at least, which I'm sure was done to further cripple me and ensure I was not able to sneak out. I thought I would pass out against's Chloe's encompassing ass, but she knew that was what I wanted and kept lifting herself off to allow me to breathe every now and again, mercilessly keeping my suffering going. She would giggle as she looks down at my teary eyed face, my eyes pleading for her large ass to knock me out. She would only wink and drop her ass harshly down on my face, threatening to dislocate my nose. The threat became a reality when another one of her butt drops was too high and it dislocated with a loud pop, for all the girls to hear.
The other girls glance at Chloe, who flashes an innocent smile and replies with "Oops". The other girls laugh it off, and my torture continued until their show was over. Chloe still did not feel gracious enough to have me pass out, so I ended up feeling numb all over where the girls bounced and pressed their asses on.

Their show was now over, and at this point my nose was bleeding heavily, and the girls got up out of the sofa without even glancing back down at me to see if I was alright. Chloe felt that there was a bit of my blood on her ass, where she stuck my nose in.
"Yuck. I feel like I sat on a bug and squished it" said Chloe.
"If only he was so lucky" said Samantha, who brought her foot up and stepped on my dick. I convulsed in complete pain, and rolled off from the sofa, covering my wounded dick, and suddenly instead of feeling numb, the pain started rushing back to me again.
Chloe grabbed me by my hair and whispered "Sorry baby, but the truth is that I'm just not done with you at all. I'll try not to hurt you again, but I can't any promises honey." She released my hair and started to grab under my armpits, and dragged me to an empty space in the television room.
I lay on my back, wondering what's going to be next, when Chloe slowly brought her gargantuan ass and sat down on my face again. Before she had completely covered my face, my weeping eyes were visible, and I could hear the other girls laughing at my grief, and Becky added to the embarrassment and took out a picture. She showed the girls the picture she took, and they all started cackling in amusment.
"HAHAHAHHAHA YOU CAN BARELY SEE HIS HEAD" wailed out Sam.
"Ahahah he looks so cute" said Lindsay.
"Watch this girls" said Chloe, who brought my legs and tucked it under her armpits. This meant that my ass was stuck up in the air, which resulting in more loud laughter from the room.
"Get a shot of his cute little ass Becks" said Chloe. Becky obliged and started zooming in and taking picture of my exposed ass, meanwhile Chloe ass shifted slightly and soon her large butt covered my entire face. All of my 5 senses were filled with her incredible ass, and I prayed that this time, I would pass out under it and not have to experience what was planned for me.
Chloe grabbed my ass with her two hands, and was painfully pinching my asscheeks, I was definitely feeling the pain, but only her ass was listening to my pleas.
"I made sure to get his tight little butt squeaky clean" explained Chloe. "I was waiting all day to show you guys how fun it is to finger this fucking wimp. She pulled my ass closer to her, my dick pointing meekly at her midriff. Without even so much as foreplay, she shoved 2 of those fingers of hers, and shoved it deep in my ass. The girls giggled as they could barely make out my squeals, and were fond at how I was trying to wriggle my head away from her ass to get a breather, but Chloe's feet were to the sides of my head, and that plus Chloe's ass being naturally strong meant that my head was being effortlessly trapped in place. It was a guarantee at this point that Chloe was going to make me faint under her. She continued to roughly finger fuck my ass, adding in an extra finger this time. The other girls watched with fascination at how expertly she was fucking my ass, some of them were even gasping and holding their hands in their mouth in mock concern.
"Oh my" said Lindsay. "You're really going to town on his poor weak little butt aren't you?"
"Shit" said Becky. "Think you're gunna fucking tear his ass in half."
"Well yeah" said Chloe. "It's not my fault he's such a fucking wimp. He's here with his ass out and his weak face up my bum, so I can't help but be a bit cruel, ya know?" All the other girls started nodding in agreement.
As Chloe picked up the face and started fingering me faster, Samantha walked up to me and Chloe, and spoke out.
"Heyy Chloe, no fair" pouted Samantha, her hands behind her back and shuffling about, imitating a little schoolgirl who's throwing a fit. "Let me have a turn!" Chloe removed her fingers from my ass, and replied "Sure. I already finger fucked him in the shower. I guess you can try! Come and stick your nasty fingers in then".
"Nuh uh" replied Sam. "I'm not sticking my fingers in." She stopped speaking for a second to lift her foot up, pointing her large toe downwards, hovering above my asshole. "I'm going to toefuck him instead".
She sharply stuck her large and imposing toe inside me, and I felt instant pain and stimulation that was unknown to me. I was thankful the girls were not able to see the mess my face was currently in, and I was softly moaning in pain and ecstasy from Samantha's strong toe. The girls laughed as Sam used more brute force to shove the toe in, strong enough force that my back was about to break from this humiliating hold Chloe had me in. I had spent far too long wedged in Chloe's ass and had already begun to fade, my repeated taps to Chloe's ass for submission had now stopped. The girls had noticed, but did not care in the slightest as Sam kept thrusting her toe in and out of my ass, Chloe's ass jiggling away, taking all of my breath until soon there was none left. As I faded, I noticed I had came on Chloe's midriff, came from the Samantha's brutal and domineering toe-fuck. Chloe and Samantha still continued a bit longer from when I passed out and ejaculated, and only relented when Lindsay instructed them to stop.

Chloe was finally off my broken nose, and Becky passed her what seemed to be my tattered trousers which was the only item of clothing I had that Lindsay didn't completely rip off. She wipe off my cum with it, and tossed it somewhere beside my unconscious body. They started to leave the television room, and I could faintly hear that Lindsay was telling the other girls to leave me here, go get changed and go out for lunch. I thanked the lucky stars that they were leaving, but a sick thought came to my mind.
My fears were confirmed an hour and a half later, when all the girls came back. Without even so much of a hello, all 4 of them started stripping naked again, without even so much of a word, they started pulling me to another bathroom, with my back to the tiled floor. I wasn't stupid enough to not see where this was going. My face was brimming with fear and tears, which warranted only looks of complete and pure evil.
"Oh wow, we sure ate alot huh girls" said Becky.
"What yummy food we had" squealed Chloe. "I can't wait to share it with our little toilet slave"
"Form a line" said Lindsay. "We each get a turn in giving him what we ate". With that, they formed a vertical line, as if it was line to get on a rollercoaster. Sam was directly under my soon to be shit-filled face, with Lindsay behind her, Becky in 3rd and Chloe going last. My tears were uncontrollable, and Sam looked down at me with glee, and brought her foot to my face gently, wiping my tears away with her feet.
"Aww don't worry boo-boo" said Samantha. "I made sure to only eat the finest seafood I could find from the buffet. I hope you aren't allergic to oysters or anything". She bent down and squatted directly under my face, with a look of utter sadism. She was pushing out a log of shit, and I had my mouth open with heavy reluctance.
"I sure spoil you huh" remarked Sam. "Well then, dig in".

*Attached is how Chloe's pin on the protagonist looked like on the floor, and how she carried him in the shower at the start.

Last edited by tigerk33; 31-Oct-18 at 23:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 18:16
Last Achievements

Part 13-Final

The girls took their sweet time and each filled my mouth with their steamy shit, making sure I chewed and swallowed properly each time. I did not need to be threatened with violence to do a good job, all I needed to do was look up at their evil expressions, who were all dying for an excuse to hurt me again. I made sure to do my best to be a good toilet slave on my part, and guzzled down each of their piss. They wanted to play with me some more, so they made sure to clean me first in the shower, which took longer than a usual shower would because they were too busy trying on their wrestling holds, fingering me, and getting me to ejaculate. Once I was actually clean they would pick me up out of there, and take turns in fucking my brains out with their strap-ons. They tended to repeat their own humiliating holds or try out each other's holds on me, and each wanted to try and knock me out in their own nefarious holds. My ass, mouth and brain were fucked completely, and they couldn't help but inflict extra damage to the rest of my body because of how rough they were. Saturday night came, and they were finally bored with me, and they wished I was able to go clubbing with them in my little dress. That sounds fucking horrifying, and that was about the only time I was glad I was paralyzed. They came back early from clubbing, but all still very merry. It was decided that I was to sleep with Samantha tonight, and as she had earlier alluded to today, I was forced to spend the entire night servicing and licking her ass, while she made me cum with an expert footjob while riding my small face. What I soon realized that I was never going to properly be able to drift to sleep like other people normally would, as Samantha brought a pillow in and started smothering me out. I was to be smothered every night from then on, to "ensure I have a good night's rest".

Sunday came, and the girls realized that it was no longer fun just fucking and playing with a lifeless corpse, but Lindsay had a solution. She came and brought out all sorts of different hard liquor and drugs, and I first thought that they would be the ones to take it, but instead Lindsay walked up to my broken carcass, and forced all sorts of alcohol into my mouth, she then started to force feed me all sorts of drugs that I just could not recognize. That Sunday in particular was all a big blur, but I do know that they had partaken in some of the party drugs, and I could tell that they went raw and deep on my ass as I was always feeling it the next day, along with multiple bruises and fractures, and the will to disappear.

The next day was Monday though, and that was when I was supposed to be back at my parents, and off to school. However since I did not come back home Sunday night, they had assumed that I had just run away, and were personally relieved at the fact that the burden of taking care of a shit-stain worm, had been lifted. They had simply told the school that I was transferred to another school, and the school believed them at face value and that was that. No missing person reports. No one caring that I was gone. Some people just not even noticing. I knew that help was never coming. I didn't anticipate it. I never hoped. I just laid there on the living room floor, completely broken and defeated. I watched as Lindsay and the others had gone to school, telling me that they are all coming back at 3:30. I hadn't the strength or the will to move to the door. I never felt so pathetic in my life.

Eventually, the girls all moved to the big house. They kept brainstorming and coming up with different ways they could emasculate me, break me. They kept force feeding me shit until shit was all I ate. I had completely lost my ability to even think in a week's time. They would get increasingly annoyed at how "I wasn't struggling anymore" and "it's no fun when he's laying there like a dead fish". After 3 weeks or so, they would become more frustrated and start striking and punching me again, no reaction from me other than blood and bodily fluids coming out. That satisfied them for a week, but then it became boring again. They started breaking my bones again, which satisfied them for another 2 weeks, but they were bored again. After 3 months they eventually just stopped hurting me, and were purely only interested in using me as a human dildo. They started giving me real food because my stamina was even weaker than usual, and wanted to build me back up again. After 4 months or so the girls just started going out more and doing their own things, like clubbing or going to after-school activities. After 5 months the other girls all had boyfriends of their own, and most apart from Lindsay had moved out. She was the only one feeding me at this point. After 6 months, I had mostly recovered from my wounds, but my trauma was still there and I had not formed coherent sentences or spoke in 6 months. Lindsay looked up and down at me one final time, saying that she's going to move houses, and I was no longer needed. In one her final act of sadism, she stuffed me in a bin-bag, and carried it outside to where the other bins were. I had my first reaction since 6 months when I was thrown into the bins, I was crying. Crying, because no I had no purpose. Rejected even by the girls who took everything away from me in the first place. If I could turn back time, I would have been a more diligent slave. I would have endured their punishments, I would not have been a broken mess like I am now. I cried for what was many hours, and decided that I'm going to stay in this bin and get collected with all the other trash, it's very fitting after all.

Instead of dying from starvation like I had hoped, the bin collectors eventually noticed that a live person was in there. They clearly saw there was something wrong with me, and I was rushed to hospital immediately. From there on, I was able to get some hard therapy and rehab for my body, but I was essentially in a facility for the mentally ill. That was probably best to describe me, since my brain had been fried. Eventually after 5 months, I was slowly able to recover and speak in basic sentences again, I started to think again. I had lost sorts of motor skills and I wasn't able to speak that well, so I was still unfit to be released in society. I told them I didn't need that, but I begged for them to place in a home where I can be alone. I lied and told them that it's the best way for me to learn how to integrate with society again, but that's not what I wanted at all. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to be alone where no one could ever hurt me again. I didn't trust the therapists, the nurses, no one. They gave in and gave me a small studio room, in some dingy council apartment. It didn't matter to me, all I needed was the money they provided for me, I was never going to go outside except for groceries, I decided.

And I've been living here ever since, for about a month now. I've been the same skinny and socially awkward wimp that I was a year ago, only now with severe trust issues and a fear of women in particular. I felt like I was more emotionally stunted than before, but I feel like I can still more or less feel basic emotions now since rehab had been successful. It was going to be a sad existence, the rest of my life here, all alone. I was still traumatized by my experiences, but a part of me wished I was back in that house, serving those 4 goddesses. I sighed as it seemed like I was going to jerk off to them for has been the 30th straight night now, when I received a text from an old phone I have, which I keep only to call the police or the ambulance if needed.
As I read the text, I heard a doorbell. I've never even heard my doorbell before so I was visibly alarmed. I went to check my phone.
The text read: "Heyy, heard about your big news. Apparently you're out of the cuckoo house and finally back on your feet again. We just wanna personally congratulations, and so we are all stopping over by your house." I stopped reading for a second as I heard what was clearly a lockpick. I felt a big lump in my throat, and realized that I don't even have a window to escape. I froze in complete fear as the door was slowly turning, as I continued reading the text.
"Also, we heard you are alone. That's great, that means no one's going to disturb our little party >3 Signed, your wet dream forever and always".

The door swung open, and I saw 4 of the women from my dreams, walk inside, one of them closing the door. They looked bigger and taller from what I remember, or perhaps I was smaller and weaker? I meekly looked up and saw that all of them had already circled me, and was feeling a mixture of pure joy and sheer fear. The blonde haired beauty in-front of me bends down to my ear and seductively whispers words in a tone that made me shiver to my spine.
"Been a long time Twiggy. Let's have some fun for all times sake, shall we?"

Last edited by tigerk33; 30-Oct-18 at 20:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 19:51
Last Achievements

Hi guys I just want to give out a big thanks to those of you who read this far, and extend my thanks to those of you who read my story at all! I honestly don't mind at all if any of you disliked parts of my story, the fact that you gave it a chance is good enough for me. Before writing this story, I knew exactly what the beginning, middle and end of the story would be like, but I want to give out my apologies since the middle (sleepover weekend event) was so long, but I needed to make sure I wasn't skimping on the details as it's a vital lead-up to the protagonist's breakdown, recovery and reunion with fate (ending).

To those of you who want to comment or pm me some constructive criticisms about my writing, or just what you would personally change in the story, I'd really appreciate it. I'd to use what I learned here and get some feedback, so that I can hopefully come back and write something even better!
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-18, 08:44
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Reading this makes me thing of this guy:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"picking on the freshman "

Josh is totally dominated by a senior girl in this clip and the other Girls are laughing and cheering.

At the end he tries to stand up for himself, but is totaly dominated by the clearly stronger girl again, Walking around with him Before pinning him on the floor from behind
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-18, 20:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 4

"Right Lindsay, I'm going to try out that lift of yours that you showed me on him" said Becky, who was pulling me to my feet. Lindsay nodded, and all of sudden Becky lifted me in a reverse piledriver. At this point I was beyond the point of doing anything, especially when she held me where my dick was sandwiched between of her D cup tits.
"I'm going to spice things up though Lindsay" said Becky, and while my dick was still wedged in between her breasts, she slotted my diminutive head inbetween her legs, just under her crotch. My cheeks were trapped between her steel legs, which prompted her to squeeze at full power, which caused my head to experience pain that's never been measured before. I frantically used my free arms to try and pry her thighs off me. I was shrieking for help, which prompted Samantha to get a close up video of how pathetic I looked. Soon enough, the pain and pleasure was just too much and I came all over her tits while I passed out.
Couldn't edit this in but I found some reference pics to help further paint the picture on what was happening here.

Last edited by tigerk33; 31-Oct-18 at 20:53.
Old 01-Nov-18, 00:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 5

She repositoned her reverse headscissors hold instead into a figure 4 reverse headscissors, with my nose firmly lodged into her asshole, and her legs tightly around my neck and cheeks, and her feet crossed. Her hard D cup breasts were now positioned in between her breasts, completely buried under.
"Uwah I can't even see his little pecker anymore" said Samantha. Becky was using her free hands to jiggle her boobs around, giving me a titty fuck, meanwhile she kept slowly squeezing her legs more and more, and I was slowly losing air as my head was wedging closer and closer to her large, encompassing ass.
"His eyes are fading Becky, wrap things up will you, I'm getting quite horny right now" said Lindsay. Becky reluctantly accepted, and ramped up the pressure in her legs and the large globes of steel that was her breasts. My head and dick was in massive pain, but it did not stop me from ejaculating in between her tits, and just as that happened I finally lost consciousness.
I've added yet another reference picture in-case someone wanted a visual image of what a figure 4 reverse head-scissors looks like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smothering, domination wrestling, face sitting, facesitting, feet domination, foot worship, headscissor knockout, reverse rape, small male victim, strap-on, strong women, teen, teen girl, wimp