Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-14, 07:19
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Ashley Wildcat reviews

I was recently visiting the Chicago area and decided it was the perfect opportunity to finally go through with a session in a place where there were many wrestlers available. Using the wb270 list, I decided upon a recently added wrestler; Ashley Wildcat. She quickly responded to my e-mails and a session was set up before I knew it.

Expectations:
I really did not know what to expect. As a newbie, I wasn't sure what my type of session preference would be. I have seen countless mixed wrestling videos and I always enjoyed the truly competitive ones the most. Based on that, I set up the session as a competitive match that could possibly turn into a semi-competitive or scissors session. The reason I included the possibility of scissors session was to have a fall back in case the competitive style didn't pan out. I picked Ashley because I do not prefer the bodybuilder type(plus she was super hot) but it concerned me that a smaller girl wouldn't be able to hold her own against me competitively. I'm not a big or real muscular guy, but I'm fit and super athletic(play college level basketball) and at 5'11'' I had height advantage over her (5'9'').

Reality:
The session started out with Ashley showing me the ropes. She demonstrated various holds including scissors, arm bars, head locks and more. I was instantly surprised. Her technique and strength was great. I had no idea just how helpless you are when you are stuck in a scissors hold. There were times I couldn't breathe and other times I had to tap out due to the pain. Her headlock and body scissors were especially unforgiving. Before I realized it, it was time for the competitive match.

Even though I was surprised at the punch she packed, I was still pretty confident the match wouldn't go the way the demonstration went. We started out on our knees with hands on each others shoulders and began to wrestle. It went downhill for me from there. I didn't believe she would be able to get those demonstrated holds on me, but I ended up body scissored many times. As soon as I let my guard down at any point, she took advantage and there was very little chance of recovery. Each fall typically went as follows: I kept pace with her, we would go back and forth applying and escaping holds, I would get a little tired, she was relentless, the moments I took to catch my breath she would strike, my fate was sealed from there.

I managed one victory out of about 6 or so rounds. The demoralizing part was how tenacious she was. There was an instance I caught her in a nice, tight body scissors. My technique and pressure was good, but she never tapped out. I taunted her and continued to squeeze and squeeze but eventually my legs were too tired. So I moved to a grapevine pin. Caught her legs perfectly, after a lot of resistance, and pried her legs apart as far as mine would allow. It had her wincing in pain, but she continued to ignore my taunts for her to tap. Again I held the hold as long as I could, but my legs eventually became too tired to go on. After failing at that, I moved to a school girl pin position and began to wrap my legs around her head for a head scissors. However, I had let my guard down and she quickly picked me off with her legs. She made short work of making me tap in an incredibly tight body scissors as if she hadn't spent the last 5 minutes struggling in pain from my holds.

About Ashley:
Ashley was professional and accommodating... also a good wrestler. She really enjoyed kicking my butt, never looked at the clock, and pulled no punches. I am glad my first session experience was with a session-er of high standard. She made me feel comfortable when I arrived and by half way through the match I was acting pretty naturally. A definite recommend for anyone looking for a non-bodybuilder type beauty capable of beating your ass.

What I learned:
Scissors freaking hurt. By the end of the session I was feeling quite queasy. My insides felt smashed and I was hunched over by 'the john' in case I really needed to puke. Looking back at the match, I felt I did have some reservations about being too rough with her, but I would say my overall level of effort was around 80%. I really did try to make her tap out in that body scissors and grapevine pin. But once she had me caught in those legs, even my 100% effort didn't matter. That's the real deal. I might want to try a fantasy type session in the future just to compare it with, but I'm definitely going to wrestle competitive again. I just wish I was around Chicago more. My re-match with Ashley is going to be put on hold for a while.

It also makes me wonder why its so hard to find good, truly competitive videos. If our match was filmed, it would have been perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ash.jpeg (136.0 KB, 1903 views)
Old 14-Sep-14, 18:28
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts
Default Re: My first session experience - Ashley Wildcat

She is great I had the opportunity to film with her recently [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-14, 19:34
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She sounds awesome! I'll have to meet her when I'm out that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-14, 19:46
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneal88 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It also makes me wonder why its so hard to find good, truly competitive videos. If our match was filmed, it would have been perfect.
Exactly! So many session descriptions sound like they'd make great videos. But a lot of guys don't want to be seen in them, I can understand that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-14, 08:42
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

this is a great honest account of a match...probably pretty typical in terms of what these girls can really do to guys when they don't have actual wrestling or martial arts experience
Old 11-Mar-15, 04:02
Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Ashley Wildcat reviews

I saw that Ashley was coming to Cleveland, about two hours away from me, so I hit her up on email. She seemed very friendly right away and we nailed down a date and time. It turned out to be one of the fiercest snowstorms of the last few years... there were times when I couldn't see more than thirty feet in front of my car, but there was no way in hell I wasn't going to make it. I left early and got there with plenty of time.

Ashley was waiting for me in her hotel room, dressed in the athletic shorts (black) and sports bra (red) she suggested and I readily agreed to. She's very much the beautiful woman you see in the pictures. And that smile you've seen is very representative of her personality. I had an absolute blast with Ashley. So much so, in fact, that I am already scheduled to see her again at the end of the month when she comes through Ohio again.

The session was an hour long, and I asked for mainly facesitting with some head scissors thrown in. That's exactly what she gave me. That and a fun-loving attitude that made the sixty minutes go by all too fast. My next session is for two hours. Because being under that bum is awesome.

Ashley is obsessed with nipples. Every time she sat on my face - and I think she did it nine or ten times - she would start lightly pinching them. She doesn't cause pain, but she simply loves playing with them. If you like your nipples played with, drop what you're doing right now and go see her in Chicago.

The first time she sat on my face, she did a slow count to 10, passing through nine and a quarter, nine and a half and nine and three quarters before she finally reached ten and, as she put it, decided to give me another chance from the starting position. And she's got a great ass, not too big, not too small.

Another thing that's great about her, is she will not allow you to move your head to the side. If your nose is off center, she will grab your face and line it up so your nose is right back in her pussy, or her ass crack, depending on which way she's sitting. I've always found that really sexy when women do that.

She smells great, too. She had the heat up real high and we got a little sweaty. Near the end, she got me in a front facing head scissor while we were on our sides, with my face stuffed right up against her, and she had this very faint, pleasant female odor. That's a chemistry thing, I suppose, so your mileage may vary, but I loved the way she smelled.

And I loved the way she laughed. She's very silly and will laugh and joke through the whole session... unless she's too interested in your nipples. Those always seem to grab her full attention!

As the match wore on, her facesits lasted longer and longer. If I squirmed at all, she warned me, after making sure my nose was in her ass, that it was going to last longer if I didn't stay still. For some reason, I squirmed some more. She responded by counting to 200 before she let me up, accompanying each new integer with a nipple squeeze.

At one point, I told her I had purchased one of her clips, one in which she, wearing red shorts, stinkfaces a guy. She got all excited and wanted to stinkface me. She put me up against the wall, turned her ass to me, legs spread, bent over and rubbed it in. And rubbed. And laughed. And rubbed some more. The lady is not shy about her business. My nose went very deep into that backside. And just when she would let me out, she would decide she wanted to do it some more. I think about ten minutes of the session was occupied by that stinkface. I ain't complainin'.

Ashley likes to trash talk a bit. That's sexy, as we all know. She enjoyed reminding me who was winning and what the score was. Basically, she was a great session and I was stiff through pretty much all of it.

She did a few victory poses at the end, but then suddenly decided she wanted to facesit some more. She hopped back on in a front facesit, but then got off because her friend, who was traveling with her, was going to be back soon. Apparently, her friend is tall, strong, beautiful and athletic. Ashley is trying to get her to try out mixed sessions but so far the friend has refused.

Fortunately, Ashley is involved in the mixed session scene, and we're all better off because of it. If you're in Chicago or she passes through your neck of the woods, drop her a line and treat yourself to a session. She's fun and sexy at the same time. I'm still daydreaming about her facesits weeks later, and I can't wait to see her at the end of the month!
Old 11-Mar-15, 07:26
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Ashley Wildcat

Thanks for the review! I have a session scheduled with her at the end of the month and now I'm looking even more forward to it
The Following User Says Thank You to colton For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-15, 21:33
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Good job on the review !
Old 12-Mar-15, 04:19
Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Thanks, guys! Colton, enjoy!
Old 12-Mar-15, 09:53
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Book a "double" with Gia Primo
They will be together in Chicago, March 15-16 (just check "wb270").
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ashley wildcat, competitive, private, session