Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Oct-19, 19:05
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is the First Woman break your ego in a session?

My ego was broken slowly over several sessions. First time was against Deena Zarra way back in the mid 80’s. Me about 20, 5’11” and 175. Her ~40ish, 6’3” and ~225. I lost like 15 falls to zero. Thea Bennington a few years later beat about as badly. Then I had numerous sessions against women near my size and I at least had a chance and was somewhat competitive. Then I met Nicole Bass (6’2” and 240+) and Skytriss (6’6” and 325) and both ladies literally ragdolled me and tossed me around like a child. What little ego I had at that time was completely removed by these two women.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-19, 20:16
Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My ego was broken slowly over several sessions. First time was against Deena Zarra way back in the mid 80’s. Me about 20, 5’11” and 175. Her ~40ish, 6’3” and ~225. I lost like 15 falls to zero. Thea Bennington a few years later beat about as badly. Then I had numerous sessions against women near my size and I at least had a chance and was somewhat competitive. Then I met Nicole Bass (6’2” and 240+) and Skytriss (6’6” and 325) and both ladies literally ragdolled me and tossed me around like a child. What little ego I had at that time was completely removed by these two women.
Just curious, did you do well against any similar sized ladies?
Old 02-Nov-19, 02:57
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is your current romantic life like? What about your self-esteem, would you say you have low self-esteem in other areas or life, or tend to be submissive?
Old 02-Nov-19, 14:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just curious, did you do well against any similar sized ladies?
I held my own against most women around 180-190 pounds who weren’t highly skilled grapplers. I was at least competitive. Much over 200 pounds and I was typically overwhelmed by their size and strength.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is your current romantic life like? What about your self-esteem, would you say you have low self-esteem in other areas or life, or tend to be submissive?
Kind of a personal question, by my romantic life is fine I guess. My self esteem obviously took a hit. I now look at every big, tall woman in public and know I’d probably get my butt kicked in a fight with her. It’s difficult to come to that realization, but I now know my place. There are many women who could defeat me at wrestling. More than I ever would’ve guess before getting into session wrestling. It has really opened my eyes and almost eliminated my male ego. No. I am not submissive at all in my daily life. I’ll admit though that several session women have made me very submissive and obedient during a session. Some are very capable of turning an Alpha type male into a very submissive and obedient person who would do anything asked.

Last edited by LDooby; 02-Nov-19 at 14:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-19, 14:53
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
A few years ago i saw in a post on the Sheri Whitlow Yahoo group that Deena Zarra had passed away though i could not find any more information about if she actually did.According to an entry on Wikipedia,Nicole Bass passed away in 2017 following a stroke at age 52.Further info in the Wiki piece stated that she was hospitalized in 2006 for steroid influenced pancreatitis.
Old 03-Nov-19, 05:38
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
I’ll admit though that several session women have made me very submissive and obedient during a session. Some are very capable of turning an Alpha type male into a very submissive and obedient person who would do anything asked.
I guess at some level we are all submissive (at least sexually) because that's exactly why we try this. Because you didn't go into a session wanting to beat them, you wanted to enjoy this, right? So in a sense we go to lose and then realize we would lose anyway.

See an Alpha, at least by current definitions wouldn't put himself in such a situation and if he did get beaten, wouldn't be enjoying it. So I guess the question is what got you into session wrestling/wanting to be dominated?
Old 03-Nov-19, 05:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few years ago i saw in a post on the Sheri Whitlow Yahoo group that Deena Zarra had passed away though i could not find any more information about if she actually did.According to an entry on Wikipedia,Nicole Bass passed away in 2017 following a stroke at age 52.Further info in the Wiki piece stated that she was hospitalized in 2006 for steroid influenced pancreatitis.
I think I might’ve seen the same article about Deena, but later found that it wasn’t true, and Deena was living in a new area of Manhattan. Nicole did pass a few years ago. That was sad news. She was almost certainly a heavy steroid user.

Last edited by LDooby; 03-Nov-19 at 06:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-19, 19:31
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneal88 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JC Simpson broke me. And she clearly enjoyed every second of it.
She's terrific. It's a shame she wasn't doing sessions for about 4 years, I think that cost her the elite rep in the scene she deserves to have. I'd guess there are still a few guys who don't realize she's back and maybe even better since she knows a bit of bjj now.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 03-Nov-19 at 19:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-19, 22:15
Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31
Last Achievements

a 5'2" hooker whom I paid to smack me around. I never dreamed someone so tiny could deck me (6'3"), but after 20 or so punches, she did.
Old 26-Nov-19, 18:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess at some level we are all submissive (at least sexually) because that's exactly why we try this. Because you didn't go into a session wanting to beat them, you wanted to enjoy this, right? So in a sense we go to lose and then realize we would lose anyway.

See an Alpha, at least by current definitions wouldn't put himself in such a situation and if he did get beaten, wouldn't be enjoying it. So I guess the question is what got you into session wrestling/wanting to be dominated?
I wasn’t submissive at all when I got into wrestling session girls, or at least I didn’t realize I had a touch of submissiveness in me. I was actually a guy with a chip on my shoulder trying to prove to myself that no girl/woman could defeat he. Most session women now wouldn’t meet someone like I was back in the day. Yes I did want to beat them. I honestly thought no girl/woman could beat me. I was young and naive (and stupid I guess). When Deena defeated me so thoroughly and soundly I didn’t enjoy it at all at the time. I was frustrated that I wasn’t able to defend against her primary takedown hold...a simple headlock. I wrestled 2 years on a high school team and was a better than average wrestler. Won over 70% of my matches. I have always been in decent shape and exercise frequently. I never expected to lose. Deena thrashed me in a humiliating way. I continued meeting session girls and eventually got thrashed again. Then again. Getting beaten, easily, even when I tried my best is what hooked me. Now I must admit that I enjoy it when a girl beats me as long as I’m trying 100% competitive to defeat her and defend from losing. I hope this explains how I got into all of this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:

Tags
ego