Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of this session?
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 1, but lose Part 2. 5 5.26%
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 2, but lose Part 1. 6 6.32%
InTheFlesh86 will win both Part 1 and Part 2 (most likely). 20 21.05%
InTheFlesh86 will lose both Part 1 and Part 2 (<1% chance). 13 13.68%
I want Dez to make InTheFlesh86 cry. 51 53.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-Aug-20, 23:26
Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,551 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire vs Me

Ah, this day...

I've fantasized for so long about what my first post to this thread would be after the session was finished. I imagined my reaction would range from an emboldened reaffirmation of my masculinity, to me posting a picture of Dez pinning me in a mounted triangle and smiling at the camera while I covered my face in shame.

Sadly, neither of those were meant to be.

Regrettably, Dez was forced to pull out of our session a few days ago, due to the results of a recent blood test which indicated her blood was still too thin for full contact activity. For those who don't know, Dez received stem cell treatment for a shoulder injury a couple months ago and had some complications which required her to go on blood thinners.

I've been quiet the last couple days because I've been exploring different options with Dez and Jennifer Thomas. There was brief talk about making me and Dez the main event of Session Girls Live (Jennifer's idea, not mine), but unfortunately that fell through as well. I will however be in charge of making many of the intro videos for the event, and I've already [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], which I think she'll love walking out to.

So as of now, my session is cancelled as well as my plane tickets/hotel/car etc

I've reached out to Dez about the possibility of her returning to my city (Austin, TX) where she was earlier this year. She hasn't replied yet, but if we can work something out I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Sorry about this guys. And sorry for probably annoying the crap out of you all about this thing, only for it not to take place. For what it's worth, I still think Dez is great and don't blame her for any of this. She has offered to reimburse me and feels bad about the way things turned out. Hopefully we'll be able to make this happen in the near future. We'll see!

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 22-Aug-20 at 23:34.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 23:41
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good Luck

Lol!!!!!

Hopefully not the case. Let's wait and see.
I was almost right, I had a hunch this thing ain’t gonna happen. That’s why I’m not too fond of “I’m going to have a session on Wednesday” that we often see in the reviews section. Just have the session, enjoy it , and we’ll love to hear all about it. When it happens. Best wishes to Dez hope she recovers soon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 23:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was almost right, I had a hunch this thing ain’t gonna happen. That’s why I’m not too fond of “I’m going to have a session on Wednesday” that we often see in the reviews section. Just have the session, enjoy it , and we’ll love to hear all about it. When it happens. Best wishes to Dez hope she recovers soon.
Rookie mistake
Old 23-Aug-20, 00:24
Points: 5,229, Level: 30 Points: 5,229, Level: 30 Points: 5,229, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Get well soon Dez.
well we were excited. I hope this encounter happens in the future.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 03:01
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,765 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, this day...

I've fantasized for so long about what my first post to this thread would be after the session was finished. I imagined my reaction would range from an emboldened reaffirmation of my masculinity, to me posting a picture of Dez pinning me in a mounted triangle and smiling at the camera while I covered my face in shame.

Regrettably, Dez was forced to pull out of our session a few days ago, due to the results of a recent blood test which indicated her blood was still too thin for full contact activity. For those who don't know, Dez received stem cell treatment for a shoulder injury a couple months ago and had some complications which required her to go on blood thinners.

I've been quiet the last couple days because I've been exploring different options with Dez and Jennifer Thomas. There was brief talk about making me and Dez the main event of Session Girls Live (Jennifer's idea, not mine), but unfortunately that fell through as well. I will however be in charge of making many of the intro videos for the event, and I've already [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], which I think she'll love walking out to.

I've reached out to Dez about the possibility of her returning to my city (Austin, TX) where she was earlier this year. She hasn't replied yet, but if we can work something out I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Sorry about this guys. And sorry for probably annoying the crap out of you all about this thing, only for it not to take place. For what it's worth, I still think Dez is great and don't blame her for any of this. She has offered to reimburse me and feels bad about the way things turned out. Hopefully we'll be able to make this happen in the near future. We'll see!
You shouldn't feel like that, your purpose was to, somehow, generate entertainment for the community rather than being annoying. Also, wouldn't make much sense to put any blame for this on you too though.

Last edited by IgorWittmann; 23-Aug-20 at 03:01.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 04:41
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, this day...

Can't be helped mate. Sorry on both your counts.

And obviously hope Dez recovers well and soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 23:21
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Have you [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] May not be as skilled as Dez but I heard very good things from a friend in the area.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 23:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] May not be as skilled as Dez but I heard very good things from a friend in the area.
Cool, thanks for the tip! At the moment I'm mostly interested in someone with advanced Judo/Jiu-jitsu training, but I'll keep this in mind
Old 24-Aug-20, 03:33
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 449 Posts

so whwere is the video that forum promote so much ? it should appear yerstaday ..
Old 24-Aug-20, 05:49
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

All the hype for nothing. She's been injured/recovering for months, so this was expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post: