Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jan-17, 19:02
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Ina Black reviews

So had my second session of the day which was with Ina Black. We had our session at the MWC which is a cracking venue. We arrived about the same time and got changed and started within minutes!

Ina is absolutely lovely - both gorgeous (imo) and friendly (she was a bit quiet to start with but so was I and we soon found ourselves laughing, giggling, taunting and chatting.

Session was a mix of fantasy/semi competitive - I tried my damndest to get out of every hold but had NO CHANCE. Ina just laughed at my pathetic attempts to escape her scissors, foot chokes, facesits and deadly breast smothers. Several times during her breast smothers I found myself going a bit woozy and tapped just in time! I was literally stuck between her breasts with no room to move my head or get any air - all whilst she giggled and rubbed my head!

Man, she is STRONG! Easily the strongest wrestler I've faced in my opinion, and that includes Robin and Kassidy. Her facesits didn't leave me gasping for air...mainly because I had no room to gasp! She laughed and laughed at my hilarious attempts to free myself, and wriggled her bum in face constantly. That was both humilating and boner inducing.

She also regularly used her feet to both choke me and then smother me - I love feet so this was amazing.

She also put me in a sleeper hold that nearly had me dribbling within about 5 seconds. She let go last second but I was more or less out of it.

Sorry about my crappy English but hope this review is readable. I would recommend Ina to anyone!

Last edited by Subboy2; 18-Jan-17 at 19:27.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 20:12
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ina Black

Great review! She's one of my top choices for a session.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-20, 07:09
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ina Black reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So had my second session of the day which was with Ina Black. We had our session at the MWC which is a cracking venue. We arrived about the same time and got changed and started within minutes!

Ina is absolutely lovely - both gorgeous (imo) and friendly (she was a bit quiet to start with but so was I and we soon found ourselves laughing, giggling, taunting and chatting.

Session was a mix of fantasy/semi competitive - I tried my damndest to get out of every hold but had NO CHANCE. Ina just laughed at my pathetic attempts to escape her scissors, foot chokes, facesits and deadly breast smothers. Several times during her breast smothers I found myself going a bit woozy and tapped just in time! I was literally stuck between her breasts with no room to move my head or get any air - all whilst she giggled and rubbed my head!

Man, she is STRONG! Easily the strongest wrestler I've faced in my opinion, and that includes Robin and Kassidy. Her facesits didn't leave me gasping for air...mainly because I had no room to gasp! She laughed and laughed at my hilarious attempts to free myself, and wriggled her bum in face constantly. That was both humilating and boner inducing.

She also regularly used her feet to both choke me and then smother me - I love feet so this was amazing.

She also put me in a sleeper hold that nearly had me dribbling within about 5 seconds. She let go last second but I was more or less out of it.

Sorry about my crappy English but hope this review is readable. I would recommend Ina to anyone!

Thanks for the reivew. May I ask, what is your height and weight?
The Following User Says Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-20, 20:05
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the reivew. May I ask, what is your height and weight?
I'm a big lad (but not strong)

5'9 and 238 lbs
Old 22-Aug-23, 15:34
Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

So today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the powerhouse that is Ina Black at Monica’s wrestling studio in London and let me tell you it was a total domination from start to finish.

I initially contacted Ina to enquire about a session as I knew she frequently travelled to the UK and wasn’t sure if she had planned to, so I asked hoping more than anything. About 10 days past and I received a message saying “Good news” I am coming to the UK for sessions. That was music to my ears.
Setting up the session was a breeze from then on and in hindsight it was the only part that was painless and I felt somewhat in control/dominant, until the day of the session that is 😊

Fortunately, Me and Ina met up at the same time just outside the studio. I was a bit nervous as I had never been there before, so that was very fortuitous.

We both changed and Ina confirmed what type of session I was looking for. I initially wanted a light/semi-competitive matchup and then halfway a domination type match, but from the start it was clear that there was only going to be one thing that was going to happen regardless. A total domination from start to finish.

Just to caveat, I don’t have any formal training and my sessions typically are domination style matches so it may not be fair to say this, but Ina is easily the most powerful woman I have faced so far and maybe ever. Real talk.

Ina completely rag dolled me throughout the entire session and was only going at about 30% of her true force. Ina is a very curvy, thick, sexy woman but she is quick, lethal and powerful. She moved me with ease and got submission after submission. As you can tell It quickly changed into a domination match early on as I couldn’t handle Ina at all. There were judo throws, armbars, headlocks, grapevines, as well as scissors, Facesitting and the like employed during the session.

Ina was like an immovable object, stalking me like a lion stalking her prey, she even noticed that I was completely in fear despite her not even going hard at all or being in any legitimate danger. If Ina wanted to really hurt me, I would stand no chance.

I have honestly never felt like that in my entire life before. It was crazy.

She was kind enough to teach me some counter moves which just shows how skilled of a wrestler she is. I was in way over my head. Any efforts on my part to gain a submission, defend or counter was easily thwarted.

Ina is a lovely person, fun to talk with and has a very warm personality, we was laughing throughout the entire session (most likely at my feeble attempts no doubt).

This was easily the best and most scariest experience so far. I genuinely cannot believe how skilled and strong she is. And I am not a small guy neither.

Highly recommended for anyone, but I must warn you, she is not to be messed with and will leave you feeling absolutely emasculated and in fear, as I was today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ina 1.jpg (491.7 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg Ina 2.jpg (498.9 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg Ina 3.jpg (491.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Ina 4.jpg (484.1 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg Ina 5.jpg (439.2 KB, 249 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cokey11 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-23, 17:50
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Christ, you’ve had a couple of great seasons recently! Very jealous mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokey11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the powerhouse that is Ina Black at Monica’s wrestling studio in London and let me tell you it was a total domination from start to finish.

I initially contacted Ina to enquire about a session as I knew she frequently travelled to the UK and wasn’t sure if she had planned to, so I asked hoping more than anything. About 10 days past and I received a message saying “Good news” I am coming to the UK for sessions. That was music to my ears.
Setting up the session was a breeze from then on and in hindsight it was the only part that was painless and I felt somewhat in control/dominant, until the day of the session that is 😊

Fortunately, Me and Ina met up at the same time just outside the studio. I was a bit nervous as I had never been there before, so that was very fortuitous.

We both changed and Ina confirmed what type of session I was looking for. I initially wanted a light/semi-competitive matchup and then halfway a domination type match, but from the start it was clear that there was only going to be one thing that was going to happen regardless. A total domination from start to finish.

Just to caveat, I don’t have any formal training and my sessions typically are domination style matches so it may not be fair to say this, but Ina is easily the most powerful woman I have faced so far and maybe ever. Real talk.

Ina completely rag dolled me throughout the entire session and was only going at about 30% of her true force. Ina is a very curvy, thick, sexy woman but she is quick, lethal and powerful. She moved me with ease and got submission after submission. As you can tell It quickly changed into a domination match early on as I couldn’t handle Ina at all. There were judo throws, armbars, headlocks, grapevines, as well as scissors, Facesitting and the like employed during the session.

Ina was like an immovable object, stalking me like a lion stalking her prey, she even noticed that I was completely in fear despite her not even going hard at all or being in any legitimate danger. If Ina wanted to really hurt me, I would stand no chance.

She was kind enough to teach me some counter moves which just shows how skilled of a wrestler she is. I was in way over my head. Any efforts on my part to gain a submission, defend or counter was easily thwarted.

Ina is a lovely person, fun to talk with and has a very warm personality, we was laughing throughout the entire session (most likely at my feeble attempts no doubt).

This was easily the best and most scariest experience so far. I genuinely cannot believe how skilled and strong she is. And I am not a small guy neither.

Highly recommended for anyone, but I must warn you, she is not to be messed with and will leave you feeling absolutely emasculated and in fear, as I was today.
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-23, 19:09
Last Achievements

Thanks, I have been lucky in the sense that these wrestlers have come through when they have and I the funds to be able to session with them also.

The timing has been just right at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to cokey11 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-23, 06:42
Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Sounds like money well spent? Did she have a significant size advantage or were you of similar weight and she was just stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokey11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 24-Aug-23, 10:14
Last Achievements

We weigh pretty much the same (circa 210 pounds) but I am taller than her. She is strong but her skill set is what makes her so formidable.

While I would bet that I am stronger in terms of lifting weights, arm wrestling etc. From a wrestling perspective, its a completely different ballgame as technique matters the most imho.
Old 24-Aug-23, 11:21
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Great review !It’s awesome to see that Ina is back in business after her health issues. Naturally she’s an amazing fighter and wrestler but also just fun to be around. Hope to have my third session with her soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: