Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Dec-20, 11:10
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Punished by Priya

You're the best! Love it that you kept this story going. Write on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 05:33
Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Your stories truly are the best on here! Here's hoping that Priya will get to Stinkface Donovan in the next post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nintoollica For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-21, 03:36
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Your story was definitely worth the wait. I’m wondering if it’s not Priya's older sister who’ll want to challenge and see just how weak Donovan is, but Priya’s friends who were able to beat her in armwrestling after they see the video. Happy new year
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-21, 09:26
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hello friends, I've posted another few chapters on my other story "Don't Mess with the Dons", and I'm aiming to finish this story by the end of the month. Also, I explained this on my other post, but I am opening up 500 word commissions for only $10. This could be a brand new story, or an expansion on one of my previous. This is of course optional, and I still plan to finish this story, my story about Kelly and Dawn, and even start a new project in the near future, and all of that will be entirely free. Thank you for continuing to read my work
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 12:01
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks for the update, Onion Knight. I really enjoy your writing style and am very interested in your story commissions. How are you planning to organise them with your clients?
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 23:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the update, Onion Knight. I really enjoy your writing style and am very interested in your story commissions. How are you planning to organise them with your clients?
Thanks for the kind words mixfightor, send me a message on here and we can figure it out
Old 22-Dec-21, 01:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 7: The Trap

It had been one month since Donovan had seen Priya, and he was finally starting to get his life back to normal. Midterms were starting, he was out seeing movies with his friends, it was like that whole episode never happened. The only weird thing was seeing Anika at school. He used to look forward to seeing her, even just a passing glance could make his day, but now he did his best to avoid making eye contact, due to his embarrassment. Anika hadn’t made any attempt to make contact with him, but that was hardly a surprise, she hadn’t talked to him before. What was surprising, was when Donovan woke up one Sunday to a text from an unknown number.

“Hey Donovan, it’s Anika. We need to talk, can you come over today?” Donovan’s mind raced as he read the text. What could she possibly want to talk about? Had Priya shown her the video she had taken? Why would she even care, she’s already seen him humiliated in person. Donovan continued thinking about what this could mean, when it dawned on him. Anika wanted to see him! What if it wasn’t a bad thing? What if Priya had told her about his crush, and Anika felt the same way? He could be dating his dream girl! He quickly wrote out that he would be right there and took off.

As he arrived at 4329 Archwood Avenue, Donovan nearly sprinted to the door. He was so excited to finally get a chance to talk to Anika, to tell her how he’d felt all these years. He knocked on the door and then it hit him. What if Priya opened the door? What was he going to say to the girl who’d nearly ruined his life. Before he had any chance to decide what to say the door had opened. It was neither Priya nor Anika who had opened the door, but another girl who looked to be around their age. She looked a bit like Anika and Priya, a bit younger than Anika, but perhaps older than Priya, and she was a bit chubbier than the two of them.

“Hello, you must be Donovan. I’m Kavita, Anika’s cousin. She’s just getting ready so she asked me to bring you in.” Kavita introduced herself. Donovan followed her into the house, his mind stuck on the idea that Anika was getting ready to see him. You don’t get ready to see people you don’t like, or whom you don’t want to like you. This was a good sign, a very good sign. Kavita took Donovan upstairs and up to Anika’s room. She knocked once and then opened the door. Donovan went inside, fascinated to see the room of the girl he’d fantasized about all these years. He was surprised to see the room painted black, and full of emo band posters, and worst of all with Priya sitting at the foot of her bed. Donovan felt like he’d seen a ghost. Like just the sight of the girl was enough to nearly knock him off his feet.

“I can’t believe you fell for that, this is worse than the babysitting thing.” Priya laughed at the stupid boy who’d fell for her trap, as Kavita closed and locked the door, trapping Donovan inside with the two of them.

Chapter 8: Trapped with Priya and Kavita

There were no words. Donovan simply cursed himself for once again falling for Priya’s tricks. He was about to sternly tell Priya that he was leaving and demand that Kavita open the door, but as soon as Priya stood up and took one step towards him he was already turning around and heading for the exit. Kavita saw this and stepped in between him and his freedom.

“You aren’t going anywhere cutie. Priya showed me the video of you kissing her feet and we decided we wanted a cute older boy to play with.” Kavita teased with an evil smile, the proper girl he’d met downstairs was gone. Donovan wanted to shove the girl out of the way, after all he was much bigger than her, but he was stopped when he remembered how similarly he felt when he first fought Priya. He was bigger than her too, but she painfully taught him that just because he was bigger did not mean he was stronger. He stood completely still, until Kavita took a step towards him and instinctively he moved back.

“Haha he’s already afraid of you, I had to torture him with kisses before he started running away from me.” Priya giggled at Donovan’s cowardice as she too closed in on him. Donovan couldn’t believe how small he felt being cornered by these two girls that he should have easily been able to beat up.

“Where are you going, scaredy cat? Are you already afraid of me? Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to have some fun.” Kavita cooed as if she was trying to calm a child or small animal. Donovan backed up once again and hit the wall. He’d run out of space and now Kavita and Priya were closing in on him.

“Do you want to go first Kavita? After all, you are a guest in my home.” Priya offered up Donovan as if he were a drink or a snack at a dinner party and Kavita licked her lips in anticipation.

“Well if you are going to be so polite to offer, I won’t be rude and decline.” Kavita responded properly, before stepping forward and pushing Donovan back into the wall. Donovan hit the wall roughly and then felt Kavita stepping up to him, her hands grabbing at his face, trying to pull him down for a kiss. Donovan grabbed her wrists and tried to fight her off, but Kavita swiftly kneed the older boy in the crotch, both stopping his attempts to fight back and making him crouch down to her level.

“Wow your brutal Kavi!” Priya couldn’t help but laugh as the boy cried out in pain. Donovan’s hands were now covering his most vulnerable area, leaving his face exposed.

“Haha, only when I know what I want.” Kavita responded, laughing along with Priya. She took Donovan’s face in her hands and brought him close. “Now pucker up sweetie.” she sang as she kissed him firmly. Her full lips pressed into him, he couldn’t feel like even his lips were being overpowered. She kissed him again and again, as if she was looking to set some sort of humiliation high-score. Finally, after what seemed an eternity she let him go and he sunk back against the wall.

“Well how was that, did I take your breath away?” Kavita laughed as the boy looked up at her in horror. Priya had been rolling on the floor laughing at how miserable Donovan had looked subjected to Kavita’s torture.

“That was horrible, you’re an awful kisser.” Donovan finally spoke up, if he was going to be subjected to this awful fate he was at least going to try and make his tormentors feel bad. To his surprise this worked, Kavita actually looked pretty upset. Donovan realized that this was likely Kavita’s first kiss, and now she likely was feeling pretty self-conscious. Priya was about to speak up in defence of her cousin, but Kavita spoke first.

“Well if you didn’t like that you’re going to hate this.” Kavita said with a smile, diving on top of Donovan and smothering him with kisses. She was right, Donovan was hating this, but Priya was absolutely loving it. After another long kiss-session Kavita finally stood up and hugged her friend. She was so happy that Priya had shared her little boy toy with her. Priya was happy to see Kavita happy, but she still wanted to punish Donovan for making her feel bad.

“You know Kavita, I did Kashvi’s move on him too.” Priya said with a smirk.

“No way, you made him kiss your butt?” Kavita responded in shock. One look from Priya was enough for Kavita to know she was serious. “Oh my god, I have to try that!” Donovan was crawling to the door when Kavita jumped on his back and dragged him back to the middle of the room. Priya held him down as Kavita slowly lowered her ass onto his face and wiggled it on him while he had no choice but to worship her. After Kavita was satisfied, Priya and her switched places and she returned to her favourite seat, upon Donovan’s face. The two kept cackling and tormenting their captor until finally they heard a knock on the door.

“What are you two laughing so much at?” Anika said as she opened the door and saw her little sister and her cousin sitting on top of one of her classmates. Immediately Priya and Kavita got up off Donovan, who laid there gasping for air, and went over to explain the situation to their babysitter.

“Anika, we were just having fun with your friend Donovan. I was just showing Kavita how much fun it is to make a boy kiss your butt.” Priya explained, once again Donovan was ashamed at how flatly Priya described torturing him.

“I’m sorry Anika, please don’t tell my parents. I just wanted to know what kissing a boy was like.” Kavita was back to her proper way of speaking, which she seemed to only use around adults.

“Wait Kavita you kissed him? Priya, did you kiss him too?” Anika asked aghast. They both solemnly responded yes. Anika was silent for a bit, and then finally spoke up. “I can’t believe you both had your first kiss before me!” Anika shouted.

Chapter 9: Anika Mehta Isn’t Who You Think She Is

Finally Donovan was up to his feet, somewhat recovered from the beating Kavita and Priya had put him through with their bottoms. He looked up and saw Anika. He had never seen her like this before. No makeup, in her pajamas, hair in a messy bun. This totally clashed with his idea of her waking up perfect, he didn’t even know she wore makeup. This wasn’t the girl he loved, it couldn’t be. He didn’t want to spend another second in the house.

“Hey Anika, you better let these two brats have it! I’m out of this hellhole.” Donovan said flatly and started walking towards the door. Priya and Kavita were sad to see their victim escape, but didn’t want to risk getting in more trouble. All three of them were surprised, when Anika stepped forward and blocked Donovan’s exit.

“I’m sorry Donovan, I can’t let you leave. I can’t let these two have this first kiss thing over me, so I’m going to need you to kiss me.” Anika demanded. Donovan was taken aback, this wasn’t the way his precious Anika spoke, she was soft-spoken and cute, not blunt and demanding.

“Sorry, no way.” Donovan rejected the one-time girl of his dreams. He tried to push his way through, but he was shocked when Anika stepped forward and pushed him back into the room. Donovan fell back into the room and laid on the floor looking up at Anika who was now flanked by Priya and Kavita, who had never liked her as much as they did now.
“I wasn’t asking you Donovan. I was telling you.” Anika said matter of factly as she began to approach the boy who was now backing away from her just as he had her little sister.

“Oh now you’re in for it, when Anika gets like this she always gets what she wants.” Priya spoke excitedly, as she helped her sister cut off the room.

“You aren’t going anywhere, we’re not finished with you cutie.” Kavita said as she walked to the other side of Anika. All three girls stalked Donovan until he was up against the bed. Then they charged him. Donovan was overwhelmed instantaneously. Priya had beaten him by herself. Kavita had made it look easy, and now he felt Anika easily pin his hands down at his side, she was easily the strongest of the three. Anika sat astride him, as Priya and Kavita laid on either side of him and held him still.

“He’s going to love this Anika, he’s loved you for years.” Priya teased as she finally told Anika the secret that had started this whole mess. Donovan felt about 1 inch tall in that moment.

“Haha that’s so cute Donovan, you’ve loved me for all these years. I’ve never really thought about you, but now you get to be my first kiss so good for you. Anika laughed at the pathetic boy she easily held under her control. She moved in close, Donovan had dreamed this moment hundreds of times, but now it was his nightmare. Priya and Kavita held his hands down and Anika took his face in her palms and finally she kissed him. And it was horrible. Sloppy and loud. Donovan couldn’t imagine a worst kiss. As she continued to slobber on him, he realized she was purposefully making this as miserable an experience for him as possible. All three girls laughed as he whimpered.

What followed was the worst night of Donovan’s life. Anika, Priya and Kavita all took turn torturing him with kisses, only giving him breaks to kiss their butts and feet. At one point Priya left the pile and went looking for Donovan’s bag. She found his phone and easily guessed his password, Anika’s birthday. She texted his mom to say he’d be staying at a friend's house and then before putting it away she changed his password to her own birthday. She would make sure he committed it to memory. She came back to her room to find Anika taking pictures of Kavita making Donovan kiss her feet. She told them the good news, that Donovan would be spending the night.

Chapter 10: Priya and Donovan

After hours of torture, Kavita and Anika finally got bored of making Donovan cry and went to watch a movie. Priya however, could never tire of making her one-time babysitter, full-time prisoner, miserable. She dragged him into the bed and laid down beside him. Donovan was nearly a broken man at this point, only clinging to the hope that at some point Priya would fall asleep and he’d be free. Priya laid her head on his chest and looked up at her cute little toy.

“Don’t worry Donovan, I’m not going to tie you up or anything, I want your arms free to hold me tonight while I sleep. Besides, if you try to get up, I’ll just pin you down and kiss you again.” Priya said sweetly, before gently kissing him one more time. Then she relaxed and quickly fell asleep, after having one of the best days of her life. Donovan laid there, wanting to move, wanting to escape, wanting to be free. But he laid there. All night.

The End. (For Real)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-21, 17:21
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

A new story by you makes a great Christmas present. Thanks for continuing, you're the best!
Old 03-Feb-22, 13:26
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I love how Donovan is verbally and physically dominated by the much younger Priya. I can remember when I was Donovan's age and my friend's little sister showed me that she was the stronger one. It's shameful, devastating for an adolescent. I get excited when younger people can show their superiority over older people in every aspect.
I would very much like to relive what Donovan is experiencing. Priya is very dominant. She's not the strongest, but she overpowers Donovan, great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass worship, high school, indian, kiss, wrestling