Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-21, 17:40
Points: 10,855, Level: 45 Points: 10,855, Level: 45 Points: 10,855, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: Cousin Mary sharing

Mary continues to share her stories, wish I was there to see it

Mary sat on Michael until they heard some noise in the hallway, “maybe I should stay right here and let someone find us , would you like that Micheal??? Micheal cringed at the thought “please Mary , you win , I will do your chores , anything but someone finding out, pleaseeeee !!! Mary smiling down , “ok ok Michael, but I sort of like this spot , I feel you agree with that “

Micheal started to get fidgety, “hurry Mary , someone is coming “ a soft knock on the door, Aunt T “is everything ok Michael, we heard some noises “ Micheal was panicked , If Aunt T opens the door while Mary is perched on him , he whispered “please Mary hide somewhere “

Mary just smiled , knowing he was in a predicament, she laid on top of him , pulling the blankets over them , whispered “is this better Michael “ he was flustered, Aunt T knocked again “Micheal, everything ok “ Mary placed her hand over his mouth, he could only mumble, “yes mom , I was up late , still asleep “
Aunt T was just opening the door , “ok , we have chores to do today , don’t sleep long”...Micheal gave a big sigh of relief as Aunt T closed the door “whew that was close , Mary can you please get off me now “

Mary pulling back the blankets and returned to her perch , “well you haven’t calmed down one bit “ Micheal shrugged & tried pushing her off again , Mary has held her position for over and hour ...Mary continued to thwart his efforts to unseat her , “Micheal your sister is in charge now , your strength has been nullified by my body “ Micheal gasped “ this isn’t right , I should tear you up right now “ Mary placed her hands on his shoulders “Micheal your too weak , I am stronger than you now” Micheal could feel her warming body above him , his strength was sapped , he was in Mary’s spell & somewhat powerless under his sister...
Mary leaned in and whispered “Micheal, get used to this feeling , I will make an effort to do this more often , we know your enjoying it , that’s why you can’t do anything, am I right ? “ Michael gave a slight grin ..Mary pressed her body further into him , his body was on fire , then Mary sat back on her perch , smiled
“We know where this leads , I will leave you alone with your thoughts , we will play more tonight “
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 03:12
Last Achievements

Default Playful Cousin Mary

Cousin Mary’s playful matches with her brother gave her confidence to try others
Many boyfriends have come and gone in Mary’s life , she always chose the burnt out musician types ...the boys could care less about working out , they would hit a joint instead ...why Mary was attracted to this type is unclear...

Her one longtime boyfriend named Michael, typical musician, up all night , sleep all day ...Mary had the opposite schedule...Micheal was 10 years older , skinny frame , much taller than Mary ...they were complete opposites in every way
Mary would always try and get him to play fight, it just wasn’t his thing , he would never try and let her sit on him for hours ..very strange or smart
Mary would finally get bored , release him , chiding him about how weak he was
Micheal could care less, he enjoyed Mary’s younger firm body just the same...

Every time she told me a story about trying to wrestle him, I was very jealous ...
”why do you even try with him “ Mary replied “I am hoping I can change him and get him to try , I know I can beat him easily, I just want to prove it when he gives a damn” My mind was racing, how can a guy not have a playful match with a hottie like Mary ???? I blurted out , “if he isn’t into it , I will play with you “
Mary smiled , “sounds fun cousin , let’s do it”

I looked over Mary’s body , dressed in tight shorts , blouse & tank underneath
Her body is a slimmer version of her mom’s, her thighs & hips are very tight & formidable...everything about her , attitude, body is perfect, her dumb boyfriend gets the perks but missing out on her playful side...

Mary removed her blouse, her breasts have grown fuller, 34 C or D , very full,
Mary is a put together nicely in a 5’2 115 lb package , she looks stronger than the average man , her confidence adds to her strength...
Mary added “I wish we weren’t cousins , we could have so much fun together “
Wow , that statement made me grow and she could sense my excitement, “are you ready to play cousin ? “

We started on our knees, her body had me in a trance , she moved forward, applying a quick bear hug , pulling me sideways & over on my back quickly
“That was easy cousin” Mary sat on my chest , adjusted her breasts together, wrapping her hands around my wrists, pinning them over my head , looking down
into my eyes , “cousin, your not even trying , just like my boyfriend “ there was something about wrestling with her that took your breath away, I just wanted her to take over ...I guess her boyfriend feels the same way ,( no wonder he doesn’t try )
Mary “come on cousin, we will start again “ she released her holds , standing over me , hands on hips , Mary unbuttoned her shorts , slid them off , now in tank top & white bikini underwear, WOW “I was getting a little hot cousin, I hope you don’t mind “ Mary stepped back , “all right cousin , quit staring , let’s have some action this time” we were both standing, she started circling around , poking at me “come on try something, what’s holding you back , afraid of your girl cousin? “
Mary kept at it , waiting for me to make the first move, any other girl , I am all over her , but my hot little cousin in her underwear was a distraction...

Mary “well if your not going to play , I will get dressed & go home , as she reached for her shorts , i quickly blindsided her , knocking her to the ground
I sat on her bikini’d butt , took both her arms & twisted them up her back
The thought of her leaving got me going , body contact with her felt great , but I needed to concentrate on keeping her down ...

Mary yelled at me for the blindside tackle “that wasn’t fair , you got me when I wasn’t looking “ Me “well you wanted to play , let’’s play “ now it was more than playful , we were actually going at each other ...”get off me” I tightened my holds, she was angry , bucking , twisting...my forty pound weight advantage was enough to keep her in place , it felt great to be on top of her sexy body as she moved forcefully...Mary kept yelling “you cheated, get off , I gave you a second chance , let’s start again “ I told her no way this is comfortable for me , “you wanted a match , now your losing you want to start over , no way “ Mary got angrier, I lowered my had and whispered in her ear , “you can give up now “
Mary bucked her head backwards into my mouth , busting my upper lip , drawing blood, the sharp pain caused me to release her arms ...

Mary quickly turned around , I was still on her stomach as I wiped the blood on my shirt , Mary “my oh my does the boy have a little war wound “ Mary looked confident knowing she caused me some pain & discomfort , “ok it’s time to take over” a quick buck , twist and push , Mary gained top position “now this is more like it “ Mary tweaked my nose then stretched out , her mound on mine , she placed me in a solid grapevine splitting my legs , causing more pain “your lip , now your legs , poor cousin hurting “ Mary was all over me , playful match was now real ...Mary used her lower body strength to her advantage, she pushed down on my upper body with her forearms , keeping me in place ..

I couldn’t move her and she knew it , she poured on the pressure of both holds
I was grimacing in pain , stuck in place , Mary smiled at my discomfort , she released my numb legs , sat directly on me , twisting my sore lip , “oops it’s bleeding again , sorry cuz” I got angry , pushing her back , but with no leg strength , Mary kept her advantage , she tweaked my nose , lip , ears , twisting my nipples , “I can pretty much do what I want to you , you can’t stop me “
I raised my arms to knock her off, she slapped them away , wrapping her hands around my forearm twisting the skin backwards, causing me to flinch more , she twisted over and over again, very painful, Mary loving every minute of this torture

Mary kept pinching, twisting every sensitive area , I would try to break free she would push me back , laughing “your staying down “ this was unbelievable, I couldn’t stop her attack...she finally slowed her attack , sat back , hands on hips
“Well you had enough cousin” her torture was relentless, my swelled up eyes looked up her womanly body (wishing she wasn’t my cousin)
Mary leaned in kissing me softly on the lips , which caused more pain
“sorry I had to be so rough cousin, you had it coming after that sneak attack “

Mary looked down , became very gentle , caressed the wounds she inflicted
“does that feel better “ as she kissed me gently all over , especially my sore lips
Mary could feel me get excited by her gentle, loving nature, “remember we’re family, settle down cuz” Mary continued her gentle ways , then lowered her breasts over me , slowing dropping them over my face , gently swaying them back and forth , causing more reaction from me , “cousin , be careful “ on and on her caressing had me on edge , she knew what she was doing , “ok cuz , enough for today “ her womanly breasts slowly moved away , her lips stopped kissing,
she casually stood over me , smiled , knowing what she did
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 01:45
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cousin Mary update

This is an event I never thought would happen again(in our late fifties now)
Mary very skinny now , 5’2 , 110 lbs , dressed in tight jeans/shirt , she looked good

I see cousin Mary from time to time, usually @ family funerals /weddings
The loss of her husband a few years back hit Mary hard , her outgoing personality suffered, she became more of a homebody…my other cousins contacted me & wanted to have a surprise birthday party & lift her spirits …
(I grew up spending a lot of time with my cousins & have wrestled with 3 female cousins, Carol , Debbie , Mary)

The party was set for a Saturday night , Mary was sure surprised to see all her cousins & friends , we shared many stories & drank a little to much …Marys spirits definitely improved , as everyone was heading home , Mary asked me to stay & hang out …her brother Michael was the last one to go …now just Mary & I
I asked her how she was holding up , she explained how she was in a rut & couldn’t break out of it …then she became nostalgic …

Mary : remember when we wrestled as kids , that was a lot of fun , I used to beat your butt
Me : (shocked) yeah , I remember , those were different times , kids played more games & stuff…
Mary : when I first saw you tonight ,I thought about our wrestling matches wrestled my dad , brother & other men in my life , I actually surprised many of them
Me : you actually kept on wrestling? (Wish I would have known)
Mary : yes , it was kept secret, my husband hated losing
Me : well he wasn’t that big or athletic
Mary : yes , his male ego couldn’t stand it when I held him in place , pinned by his wife
Me : funny , same thing happens in my house
Mary : what ? Lori & you wrestle?
Me : yep , she is very strong , the first time she pinned me I was shocked , my male ego hasn’t been the same , Lori loves the fact she can hold me down
Mary : wow , all this time & we still wrestle, must be something in our blood
Me : yep, my mom , your mom (Aunt T) sparked my interest, early on
Mary : my mom could always hold her own for sure , probably where I learned
Me : yes , we learn from early experiences for sure(amazing I am having this conversation with Mary , I am totally turned on)
Mary : well it getting pretty late ….

As Mary stood up to hug me good bye , I was so wound up , I playfully took her down , “I got you “ Mary laughing, “oh no you don’t “
We rolled back & forth , her blouse opened up , exposing her black bra/tight breasts , Mary still had some fight in her , she took off her shirt , “let’s go “
We were on our knees , I was in a very excited state , Mary noticed “well this still get you going I see “ trying to cover up a little…
Mary got behind me wrapping her skinny arms & legs around my body , her holds didn’t seem that strong , I kept breaking free , she would laugh & reapplied
Back & forth , I shouldn’t be having this much trouble with her , and yet I was very excited, when Mary wrapped her legs around my lower waist , her heels ended up over my excitement “what do we have here” as she rubbed on it ,
“this really gets you going , doesn’t it “
As I was getting close , I was able to break her ankles off me & rolled over
Mary quickly climbed on top of me , trying to pin me , “I got you “ I still had enough energy to push her skinny body off of me , we rolled until I was on top
“Who has who , now “ I outweigh her by a good 60 pounds, this should be enough to end this match
I placed both her arms over her head “it’s over cousin , that was fun , you can’t beat me now “ Mary kept quiet , her skinny frame didn’t have much to fight back with , as I stared into her eyes , then her bra encased chest , “you like what you see, cousin “ that little distracted moment gave Mary a chance to twist her body over , I was now sitting on her butt…
Mary could sense my excitement & started bucking her butt in me , sliding back & forth , I couldn’t take it & had to let her free , Mary quickly mounted me again…
Mary wasn’t strong enough to hold me in place with her arms , she decided to lay flat on top of me , wrapping her arms around my neck , her tight chest crushing my face …I could buck & push her off, she would keep bucking back , maintaining her hold , “come on cousin, Mary too much for you “ surprisingly she released her hold , sat back , hands on her hips , “having fun cousin , just like when we were kids , I still got you “ I wasn’t totally finished yet , she felt great on top of me &
I would like to keep going , in a sexy sort of way , it was over for now

Mary still perched on my chest , she slid down to my lap , “can’t do much for you there cousin” Mary stayed right on me , then slowly stood over me , “I really needed that , I was surprised I could still get you “ I agreed with Mary , knowing if we kept going it would end the same way , she has a way about her , this was a special night we both enjoyed …not sure what’s next for us , but for now it’s something to think about ….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post: