Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 10-Jul-21, 20:47
Points: 13,683, Level: 50 Points: 13,683, Level: 50 Points: 13,683, Level: 50
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,143 Posts
Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

Now, I really want to go to Girl Island, but Google Maps isn't telling me how to get there.

Dan is one lucky bastard.

Thanks for writing this story for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 18:46
Points: 4,036, Level: 26 Points: 4,036, Level: 26 Points: 4,036, Level: 26
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

mixfightor, I think Dan is trapped somewhere on an island in the Eastern Visayas, and I agree with you on how lucky he is.

If I was a rich man I would rent a boat, have some filipina beauties accompany me to a remote island, then pay them an enormous sum to roleplay this, with me as their victim.

Thank you for your comment!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 09:51
Points: 429, Level: 7 Points: 429, Level: 7 Points: 429, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

What a brilliant writer you are! Love your stories, especially Risky obsessions.
Thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sleeper hold dude For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-21, 18:35
Last Achievements

Sleeper hold dude: Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed that story. I had a lot of story ideas in my mind. I decided to make Risky Obsessions the first story because it was the one I was most interested in writing.
Old 16-Jul-21, 14:00
Last Achievements

Story: Girl Island

Chapter #5:

Dan’s sleep was interrupted by an argument between Leona and Mayumi. Mayumi was still upset that she was prevented from riding him. Leona was still insisting that she had to wait for her turn. Their quarrel escalated to the point where she told Mayumi she had to leave the island, and that she could take her friends with her.

He left the hut. Mayumi wanted to go with him. He was in no mood to be around any of the girls, so he told her to bug off. The hurt feelings were etched on her face. At this point he really didn’t care.

Dan walked to the beach and out into the water, just as the sun was rising. He sank low into the water, and began rubbing his hands all over his body to clean himself, imitating what he had seen the triplets doing the day before. Doing this in salt water wasn’t making him feel Zestfully clean, but it was an improvement from having body odor.

He took a short walk into the woods, finding a tree to sit down and lean against. He then closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to relax. For the moment he was relieved to be alone.

He wanted to rest but sleep wouldn’t come. His mind kept replaying what the girls had done to him. He was having a hard time dealing with it. Things like this just didn’t happen to real men, and he considered himself to be the ultimate alpha male.

Dan decided that he had had enough of these girls. When Leona’s uncle returned with the boat, he was going to be the first one on it. The moment they got back to the village, he planned to leave Leona behind. She could find her own way to wherever she wanted to go, but it wouldn’t be with him.

He thought about Cristine, and started feeling regrets over the way he’d been neglecting her. As soon as he was able to get reception on his phone he would call her. When he got home he planned to make it up to her.

Dan could smell breakfast cooking. His stomach began to growl. Since he couldn’t get back to sleep he decided to go back to get something to eat. As he approached the huts he noticed that there was a large canoe on the beach. The triplets were loading their stuff into the canoe, while Leona was carrying new supplies off of it. He wondered why a canoe and not her uncle’s boat. Then it occurred to him that her uncle probably couldn’t get the engine started on his boat.

Reyna and Jenalyn were cooking breakfast over the fire. It smelled delicious, but Dan was more focused on getting off the island. He walked into the hut to gather his stuff so he could join the triplets back to the village.

The backpack with all of his camera equipment was not there. He was incensed. He marched back out, found Leona and yelled, “Where the hell is my backpack!?”

“In Reyna’s hut,” she replied.

“Who put it in there!?” he said. “No one is supposed to touch my stuff!” Leona ignored his outburst.

Dan marched into Reyna’s hut. He was shocked when he saw six naked girls sitting on a bed. Six girls he had never seen before. They were all young and pretty, with only slight differences in their appearance. They were short and thin, with long black hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned bodies.

“Have you seen a large black backpack?” he asked nervously. None of them replied. They stood up and slowly started walking toward him.

Dan could sense that something was wrong. He quickly turned to leave. Leona was standing at the door, blocking his escape. He tried to push her out of his way. Before he could get around her, he felt hands grabbing onto his arms.

The girls started pulling Dan back toward the bed. “Wait! What are you doing?” he asked. Once they had him on the bed they started removing his clothes, and rubbing their hands all over his body. “What the hell is going on!?” he cried out, as he fought to free himself.

“Round three,” Leona said, as she winked at him. She walked out of the hut, leaving Dan in the clutches of six more horny girls.

Leona joined Reyna and Jenalyn by the fire. Reyna asked her why the three girls were preparing to leave. Leona explained the situation.

“Okay, I will allow it,” Reyna said. “But they need to be back here for the final ceremony. All twelve of us must be here. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Leona replied.

Thirty minutes after leaving Dan in the company of the new girls, Leona peeked into the window of Reyna’s hut. The girls had things well under control. Dan was still fighting to get free, pleading with the girls to let him go. He kept saying that he couldn’t be here any longer, that he had to leave the island right away, that it was an emergency.

His desperate struggles were in sharp contrast to the three girls who were calmly sitting on him, while a fourth girl slowly rode him, telling him to “Cum inside please.”

Chapter #6:

After Dan came inside of the girl who was riding him, none of the new girls spoke to him. They simply got up, put their clothes on, and left the hut, as if nothing had happened. He eventually got up, put his clothes back on, grabbed his backpack, and walked out of the hut. The first thing he noticed was that the canoe and the triplets were gone.

The girls were sitting at the large picnic table eating a breakfast of scrambled eggs, pork and rice. He grabbed his own plate and loaded it up. He was in no mood to be anywhere near the girls. He sat under a palm tree and ate.

All of the new girls were talking to each other in Cebuano. He wondered if they knew any English at all. None of them spoke to him when they were using him, and none of them were paying any attention to him now. It was almost as if he didn’t exist to them, except to serve his one purpose.

When Leona walked past him he asked, “When is your Uncle’s boat coming?”

“In filipino time,” she replied.

“What does that mean?” he asked.

“It means he’ll get here when he gets here,” she said.

Dan decided he wanted to be away from the girls. He strapped on his backpack and walked a ways into the woods. He took a few photos of some birds in trees, but other than that there was not a lot of wildlife on the island. He took videos of his walk along the trail.

He spent a couple of hours resting under a tree. At lunchtime he walked back to the huts, not just because he was hungry. He wanted to make sure that he didn’t miss the boat. If it showed up, he planned to be the first one on it.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Jenalyn was cooking dinner. Smelled like pork. No doubt the meal would include rice for the 5th time in a row. He wondered how filipinas stayed so thin, when they ate rice at every meal.

As the sun was setting the girls built a large bonfire. Dan sat close to it, mostly to keep the bugs away. One of the new girls emerged from Reyna’s hut with a large cardboard box that she put on the table. The rest of the new girls joined her at the table. They opened the box and started pulling out white garments of some kind.

When the girls started trying them on he realized that they were white, flowing dresses. They were simple in design. Sleeveless, but otherwise fairly modest. The hemlines reached the knees and slightly beyond. The quiet mood of the girls disappeared. They were twirling around in their dresses, talking and giggling.

The girls were no longer drinking their usual water or Coke. Instead they were drinking some sort of homemade concoction. Judging from the way they were acting, it contained alcohol. They were talking quicker, and laughing louder. Some of them started dancing around the fire. Dan accepted a glass when it was offered to him, and took a sip. It was strong and sweet. It tasted like coconut juice, mango juice, and rum. A lot of rum.

He started feeling buzzed as he watched the girls dancing around the fire. They were quite graceful, and beautiful. Their long black hair and tanned skin contrasted nicely with the white dresses. Watching the dresses twirl around was starting to have a mesmerizing effect.

Seeing the girls in their dresses reminded him that he didn’t get photos of all of the wall paintings. He decided to go back to the cave at daybreak.

Eventually the girls stopped dancing. A couple of them sat at the table, while others sat around the fire. Dan noticed that one of the girls was looking at him. From the look in her eyes he could see exactly what she had in mind. She stood up and walked over to him, then leaned over and took his hand.

She wanted him to get up and walk with her to his hut. He shook his head no. She gripped his hand tighter and tried to pull him up. He refused to budge. She released his hand, then walked away.

A few minutes later Leona sat beside him. She whispered something into Dan’s ear. He hesitated for a moment, then he stood up. He walked over to the girl who had taken his hand, then walked hand-in-hand with her into his hut.

They sat on his bed. After kissing her and caressing her with his hands, she was ready for him to be inside of her. Foreplay didn’t take long with these girls. They seemed to come pre-heated. She gently pushed him onto his back, then mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position.

She rode him slowly at first, then started riding him faster as her arousal grew. Dan just let her have her way with him. They were the only ones in the hut. No group of girls were pinning him down, like they were the first three times he was raped.

This didn’t feel like a rape, or look like a rape, but there was no doubt in his mind that he was being raped. A girl was riding him, and he had no choice in the matter. Leona had whispered in his ear that any time one of the girls wanted him, he could not refuse. If he did, he would be smothered to within an inch of his life.

Dan knew that she was serious, and being smothered was something he no longer wanted to experience. So he allowed himself to be used as a sex toy. The girl came intensely. He came inside of her less than a minute later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-21, 18:54
Last Achievements

Someone who is reading my stories sent me a private message, asking me if I myself have been subdued by girls at all. I gave a rather lengthy response. It then occurred to me that other people who read my stories might be interested in my answer to his question. This was my reply:

I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. I have been subdued by women, but each time it was in a roleplay situation where I requested it.
Two ex-girlfriends were open-minded and would wrestle with me. They would also tie me up and reverse rape me. For some reason I never told them about my desire to be smothered by women. I guess I worried about what they would think about that.

Years ago when I had money I paid for fantasy mixed wrestling sessions. Two of those sessions were at Tempest in New York City. Four more were at places in NYC that offered female domination in general. Also a session with Robin from lesFemmesFatales and a session with Hollywood. In those sessions I did ask for things like face sitting and breast smothering. I enjoyed most of those sessions.

My Risky Obsessions story is fiction, but some of the dialogue, wrestling scenes and sex scenes are things that actually happened to me. But, they happened over many years, instead of all being packed into one weekend at a cabin with two college girls.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-21, 19:20
Last Achievements

( Author's note: I only wrote one chapter this week. I'll try to find time to work on the next chapter this weekend. )

Chapter #7

Dan returned to his spot by the fire, with his backpack by his side. The girls were leaving him alone, thankfully. After being used four times in less than 24 hours he was tired, and his cock was more than a little sore.

He watched as one by one the girls went into the huts to go to sleep. Leona and Jenalyn joined Reyna in the main hut, while the six new girls went into his hut.

Dan was reluctant to enter the hut. He knew the girls wouldn’t let him rest for long, and he didn’t know how much more of this he could take. He stayed by the fire, adding wood now and then to keep it going.

He considered sleeping by the fire all night, but doubted that would save him. If he didn’t go to the girls, they would come to him. They would either take him right there in the sand, or drag him back into one of the huts. His best option might be to find a resting place away from the huts.

He got up, strapped on his backpack and walked to the beach, then walked along the water. The moon was almost full and it was high in the sky. It lit up the passing clouds.

Close to the water the mosquitoes were leaving him alone, so he decided to rest right at the water’s edge. Staring at the moon, listening to the sound of the surf, and smelling the salt air should have put him right to sleep, but sleep wouldn’t come. Being repeatedly molested by women was having a profound effect on his mental state. He needed to be the one in control, and that control had been taken away.

He decided to focus on something he could control, the making of his YouTube videos. He already had enough video of the island, and of the girls. That would be the next video he posted. He started thinking about a second video he could create. It would be a documentary-style video about Girl Island. At sunrise he would begin work on that.

Eventually Dan managed to get a couple of hours of restless sleep, that was filled with bizarre dreams. In the most vivid dream he was a ship-wrecked sailor who swam to the shore of a desert island. He was on his back at the water’s edge, completely exhausted. He closed his eyes for a few moments to protect them from the blinding sun. He was happy to be alive.

When a shadow came over him, he opened his eyes. A native girl was standing directly above him. She straddled his head, then lowered her naked butt onto his face, cutting off his ability to breathe. He was so tired, he could barely lift his arms to defend himself. He was able to put his hands on her soft rounded butt cheeks, but he was unable to push them off of his face. The sense of relief he felt from not drowning was replaced with despair, as the girl smothered him into oblivion.

In his panic Dan woke up, flailing his arms in front of him, trying to unseat the girl from his dream. He sat up, then took a bottle of water and a bag of pretzels out of his backpack. Not much of a breakfast, but it would have to do.

He replayed the dream in his head. It seemed so real. The darkness as her butt descended onto his face. Not being able to breathe. Even her smell lingered in his mind. What was that thing Mayumi said, “Smell the one who defeats you?”

There was some light on the horizon. Dan took a camera out of his backpack. He stood up, pointed the camera at himself, then told his fans that today they were going to see a different kind of video, an exploration of a secret cave. He recorded his walk down the trail toward the cave. He said nothing during this walk, planning to add narration to the video when he edited it.

At the cave he took video and photos of the entrance and the surrounding area. While looking up at the outer cave wall, he wondered if he could get a signal on his phone if he climbed to the top. He took his phone out of his backpack, put it in his pocket, then started climbing the part of the wall that looked the easiest to ascend.

He slipped a couple of times, cursing as he went. He didn’t have Leona’s climbing skills. As he neared the top he turned on his phone. It showed one bar. He tried calling Paul. Much to his surprise the phone rang. After a few rings he could hear Paul saying “Hello”, in a sleepy voice.

“Sorry Paul, did I wake you?” he asked.

“That’s okay,” said Paul. “What’s up?”

The whole purpose of this call was to let Paul know that he was in trouble. He needed help to get off the island, but now he couldn’t think of what to say. His ego wouldn’t allow him to admit that he had been kidnapped by a bunch of women, who were sexually assaulting him. That was a secret he would probably take to his grave.

“Are you okay?” Paul asked. “Yeah, I guess,” Dan replied.

“You don’t sound good,” Paul said. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Dan replied, trying to sound more convincing.

“Cristine has been worried sick about you. When are you going to call her?” Paul asked.

“As a matter of fact, I’m going to call her right now,” Dan said.

“Good, you do that,” Paul replied. “Okay Paul, see you soon,” Dan said.

After ending the call Dan started to call Cristine, when he heard a strange beeping sound on his phone. He looked at the screen and saw that his battery was low. Searching for a weak signal had rapidly drained the battery. He cursed, turned off the phone, put it back in his pocket, then slowly made his way back down the wall.

Dan filmed his walk into the cave. Some areas in the cave were darker than others, but his video camera worked well in low light. When he reached the section of the cave that had the paintings, he video-taped the whole wall, although he doubted it was light enough to see. He then took a few photos of the rightmost part of the wall, to get the paintings he failed to get the first time.

His curiosity caused him to immediately start swiping through the photos he just took, until he got to the photo of the girls in the white dresses. It took a moment for his brain to register what he was looking at. Once he understood it, he felt a sense of impending doom.

The girls in the white dresses were indeed dancing around in a circle, eight of them in all. The dresses looked remarkably similar to the dresses the six new girls were wearing when they danced around the fire. However, the girls in the painting were not dancing around a fire. They were dancing around a man who was lying on his back. His arms and legs were staked to the ground.

One woman sat on his legs, while another sat on his stomach. A naked woman in a mask was riding him. Another naked woman in a mask was sitting on his face. The victim’s face was completely hidden beneath her thighs. There was no way he could be getting any air. He was being raped, and he was being smothered to death, in a bizarre sacrificial ritual.

Dan’s heart began to race. He started trembling. He was finding it hard to breathe. He tried to take deep, relaxing breaths.

This was no time to panic. He had to calm down and think. He had to figure out a way to get off this island, otherwise he would surely suffer the same fate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 22:10
Last Achievements

Chapter #8

Dan tried to think of ways to get off the island. Nothing came to mind. His phone didn’t have enough battery life left to call for help. He hid his backpack in a dark corner of the cave, then made his way cautiously back to the huts. Instead of walking on the beach he decided to walk on a trail in the interior of the island.

When he was close to the huts he hid behind some bushes and observed what was going on. He had hoped to catch a break, like seeing a large canoe on the beach, unattended. No such luck. He was also hoping to see things looking more or less like normal. Maybe one or two girls cooking, while the rest were just starting to wake up, not realizing that he had been gone for hours.

What he saw concerned him. It looked like they had already eaten. It also looked like they were mobilizing. A search party was forming. Three of the new girls, led by Jenalyn. He didn’t see Leona or the three other new girls. They could be in the huts, but it was more likely they had formed a search party, and were already out looking for him.

Something caught Jenalyn’s attention. She looked in Dan’s direction. He wondered if she could see him. She said something to the girls in Cebuano, then suddenly they were all running in his direction. He stood up from his crouching position then hesitated, before starting to run back down the trail.

Jenalyn fell behind the other girls. The girl in the yellow bikini ran exceptionally fast. She caught up to Dan and dove for his legs, tackling him. When he rolled onto his back she sat on his stomach and grabbed both of his wrists, struggling to stay on top of him. There was no way that this little girl was going to be able to keep him pinned down, but she didn’t have to. She just needed to slow him down long enough for the other girls to catch up.

Dan rolled her onto her back. She wrapped her legs around his sides. He pried her legs off of him just as the girl in the red bikini landed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he fell onto his back with her underneath him. The first girl grabbed his ankles, then locked them together between her thighs.

The girl in the white bikini then jumped on top of him, while the girl underneath him continued to choke him with her arms. He was now sandwiched between the girl lying underneath him and the girl lying on top of him, while the third girl kept his legs immobilized.

Dan knew he was in serious trouble. He began to struggle in earnest. He wasn’t able to free his ankles. He did manage to pry the arms off of his neck. He also pushed away the girl who was on top of him. Both girls countered quickly. The girl who had been choking him with her arms now had her thighs around his neck. The girl he pushed off of him had her thighs wrapped around his stomach. His situation was getting more desperate. He was now pinned to the ground, all tangled up by the three girls. He was bound by their thighs.

Jenalyn finally caught up. She stood over them. Instead of wearing a bikini she was wearing white shorts. Shorts with an unusual belt, a soft white rope. She untied the rope, and pulled it through the loops of her shorts until she was holding it in her hands. She sat down on Dan’s chest and started tying the rope around his left wrist.

Dan knew what was at stake if he was subdued by these girls. In his panic he started fighting like a madman to break free. He freed his neck from the girl’s thighs. He then shoved Jenalyn off of him, hard. He could no longer afford to play nice, or worry about whether he hurt one of them. He sat up, then grabbed the throat of the girl who had her thighs wrapped around his stomach, forcing her to let go. He then attempted to stand up, while struggling to free his ankles.

All of the girls were attempting to grab hold of him and bring him back to the ground. He refused to go down. One girl was on her knees hugging his waist, Two others were grabbing his wrists. Jenalyn jumped onto his back, clinging onto his neck while wrapping her legs around his sides.

Dan flung his arms around violently, freeing his wrists. He unclasped the girl’s hands that were clinging to his waist. He then ran, with Jenalyn on his back. While running he pried her arms off of his neck. She went tumbling to the ground. The other three girls almost caught up, but he sprinted as if his life depended on it.

After a few minutes he was out of breath, but he knew he couldn’t stop, or even slow down. He soon reached the cave. He considered hiding in the cave but quickly realized it was a stupid idea. They would surely search the cave and he would be cornered in there. He continued to run down the path toward the beach.

In front of him he saw a girl in the distance. Then he saw another. They were walking toward him but they didn’t appear to see him. He quickly left the trail and found a hiding spot in some tall grass. This time he made sure he was completely hidden.

Dan untied the rope that Jenalyn had fastened to his left wrist. Thinking he might find some use for it later, he stuffed it in his left front pocket.

Leona and her three girls arrived at the path in front of Dan at the same time Jenalyn and her three girls arrived. They all huddled together. Jenalyn updated Leona on their failed attempt to capture him.

While lying in the grass, he could see the girls towering above him. From this point of view, their legs and butts were intimidating. He was in a state of confusion. How could this be happening to him? How had his life changed so dramatically, that he was now afraid of being squeezed between women's thighs, or smothered by their breasts and butts? He’d never felt like such a coward. He never imagined the day would come where he would be cowering in the brush, hiding in fear from cute girls dressed in bikinis.

What baffled him even more was how his cock was reacting to his plight. When he was trapped between the thighs of Jenalyn’s girls, his cock was rock hard. Staring up at all eight girls, his cock was once again rock hard. Why was this turning him on?

He couldn’t understand everything that was being said, because they were talking in Cebuano, with just a few English words mixed in. It sounded like they were all going back to the cave, to search inside the cave, then to spread out and search the area around the cave.

Ten minutes after the girls walked away, Dan stepped back onto the trail. He jogged in the opposite direction of the girls, toward the beach. Right at the tree line he found a place to hide. He caught his breath and started thinking about what to do next.

Dan stared out at the water. He could see the main island in the distance. He knew it was at least a couple of miles away, but the sight of the island was tantalizing. When he was a child he could swim like a fish. For the past ten years he hadn’t spent much time in the water, but he was still in good shape. Attempting to swim to the main island was starting to look like his only option. He decided to rest for a few minutes before making a final decision.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-21, 08:54
Points: 2,747, Level: 21 Points: 2,747, Level: 21 Points: 2,747, Level: 21
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Absolutely love this story. It is written incredibly well and as a reader, you feel what Dan feels in the moment.

Looking forward to future chapers.
The Following User Says Thank You to snow_presto For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-21, 13:26
Last Achievements

Thank you snow_presto! Comments like yours are always appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, executrix, facesit, femdom, headscissors, male victim, mixed fight, mixed wresting, reverse rape, smother