Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 23-Jul-21, 19:10
Temporary group
Points: 27,791, Level: 72 Points: 27,791, Level: 72 Points: 27,791, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A life altering encounter

It's the summer after our second year of college, and my friend Scott and I are hanging out in our home town. We both have casual summer jobs, mine at a local hardware store and Scott's loading beer at a local distribution center. During our afternoon's off we hit the beach. It is a good summer - we are both fairly muscular from our temp jobs, and are at just the right age to have developed tremendous confidence before the real world comes and knocks us down a peg. The beach is always teeming with bikini-clad girls, a feast four our eyes... and we're good enough looking guys that things occasionally go further.

We see a gorgeous woman walking toward us. She is wearing a floppy hat and a clingy sun dress. Her sun dress is thin and white, and I can see her dark green bikini underneath it. The slit along the side exposes a long leg with every step. The woman is older than the typical girls we hit on - maybe in her late twenties or early thirties - but amazingly toned and with a perfect figure, she is clearly out of our league. Her sundress perfectly sculpts her large breasts and flat stomach, and the confidence in her walk is mesmerizing.

Scot swaggers toward her as she approaches and tries one of his awful pick up lines: "Excuse me miss, do you have any sunscreen? Because you're burning me up!" I groan inwardly, embarrassed for my friend who is about to be shot down. Instead, the woman stops walking and evaluates Scott with a thin smile.

"Try again, little boy."

Scott is nonplussed. "um... I must be lost, because I see paradise?"

The woman's smile does not change. "A little better" she says, including me in her glance. "While I don't have any sunscreen and certainly don't offer paradise, there is something two strong young men can help me with. Follow me." She sets off down the beach without checking to see if we are coming, but neither Scott nor I even think before following.

We walk in silence for a few minutes. I am trying to build up the nerve to ask one of the questions going through my mind - where are we going? what do you need help with? who are you? Right as I reach the cusp of asking any of these questions to this gorgeous domineering woman, she pre-empts me and breaks the silence. "What are your names?"

I swallow my questions unasked, and before I can respond Scott says "I'm Scott. My quiet friend over there is Adam. What is your name, Miss...?"

The woman ignores the hanging question, continuing her questioning of us. "It is wonderful to meet you Scott, and you as well Adam. Tell me, do either of you have any experience grappling or with other types of fighting?"

I gulp. What exactly are we helping this woman with? But Scott answers, at this point completely enthralled. "I wrestled in high school, and was pretty good! And Adam is a marine."

The woman turns toward me and arcs her eyebrow. "A marine?" I turn toward the woman to answer and see her bikini clearly outlined beneath her not-quite-transparent dress. Inadvertently visualizing her perfect body, I stammer a response. "Ye... well, no. I'm in ROTC, but I only just finished my second year. We've just done a bit of hand-to-hand, and I'm not really a marine. Not yet. Basic training is next summer. Why... why do you ask about fighting?" My cheeks are a bit pink from the attention the woman is paying me.

The woman smiles, but again does not answer the direct question. "A former wrestler and a trainee marine... you should do very nicely."

We continue walking, Scott and I half a step behind the woman. She turns away from the beach and approaches a house across the narrow road forming a boundary between the beach and the town. The house is nice - probably worth millions. Who is this woman? We pass through a small courtyard ringed by palm trees and into the cool house. Large windows illuminate a room completely bare of furniture but with a large mat taking up most of the floor space. The woman stops in the center of the mat and turns to face us. I can see her breasts straining against the clingy material of her dress and imagine them bursting free... imaginings accompanied by a stirring under my trunks. She smirks as if she can read my mind.

"Scott, Adam, thank you for agreeing to assist me" the woman says. We hadn't actually ever agreed - nor had she asked, simply ordered - but we are in her house and the point is perhaps moot. Scott probably would do anything for her at this point, and I'm not leaving either. She continues "I run a self-defense school, of sorts, for young women and am in need of demonstration. I would like you to grapple with my two students, show them what a real fight against a man is like. I'm sure if you win the girls will be... accommodating."

Scott's laugh escapes his mouth as a bark, I must admit that I find the idea amusing as well. We're going to be wrestling girls? It certainly is not what I expected.

The woman turns to Scott, her smile cold and playful at the same time. "Is there something amusing about the situation, Scott?"

Scott can't help himself. "Well, yeah, I mean - how is it fair for us to fight against girls? Of course we'll win!"

The woman'n smile widens. "If that's how you feel, perhaps you and Adam can try your luck against me? Two on one, see if you can pin me." With a smooth flourish she pulls her sundress over her head and tosses it into the corner, revealing her smoothly toned and perfectly tanned body. Her bikini top pushes her fairly large breasts together, displaying immaculate cleavage, and her bikini bottom is the barest scrap of fabric, sitting enticingly below her hips.

I am still staring when her foot impacts my stomach in a powerful kick, doubling me over and knocking me on my ass. Scott, also transfixed until this point, rushes her and tackles her to the ground. Somehow - I don't see it - the tackle ends with the woman sitting primly on Scott's chest, his head between her thighs in a classic schoolgirl pin. I rush forward to push her off my friend, but hesitate at touching the woman's bare skin. It seems almost improper, sacrilegious, even.

My instant of hesitation is my undoing. Still sitting astride Scott, the woman grabs my wrist and pulls me sharply toward her. I loose my balance and fall to my knees, and before I can steady myself the woman wraps both arms around the back of my head and pulls my face straight into her cleavage. I struggle to get away and only end up falling further into her breasts. I am having difficulty breathing, the stirring in my trunks is now a full erection, and my hand-to-hand training flies completely out of my mind. Later I will reflect that I should have tried repetitive kidney punches, but in the moment I merely paw at the woman ineffectually.

The woman laughs. It has been less than a minute and both Scott and I are immobilized and suffocating. She hasn't broken a sweat, and I am in a position to tell that her heart rate isn't even elevated. The woman tells us "If you give up, boys, go ahead and tap my thigh." Both Scott and I respond with frantic taps. She releases me and stands, feet on either side of Scott's red face. I roll onto my back gasping for air, feeling similar to how my friend looks. The woman puts her hands on her hips and surveys us from above.

"That was pathetic, both of you. I expect you to put up a much better showing against my girls. But such a pathetic fight deserves some punishment..." She puts her hand under her chin mockingly and pretends to think. "I know. I'll simply take something from you, and give it back once your performance improves."

I don't know what she is talking about - we didn't bring anything with us - until she steps toward me and bends over, yanking my trunks down. I am so shocked I don't even protest. She takes Scott's trunks as well, saying "do better next time, I'm going to bring my students in. Stay here."

She walks out of the room, leaving us naked and embarrassed, both sporting erections. I don't look at Scott.

Last edited by trillium; 23-Jul-21 at 21:12.
Old 23-Jul-21, 20:56
Points: 13,659, Level: 50 Points: 13,659, Level: 50 Points: 13,659, Level: 50
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,142 Posts
Default Re: A life altering encounter

Now, THAT's an attention getter!

A very impressive start to your story, mate. I can't wait to see the two girls that the mysterious self defense instructor plans to unleash on Scott and Adam.

Thank you very much.
Old 27-Jul-21, 14:29
Temporary group
Last Achievements

What would you like to see in the next part?
Old 27-Jul-21, 16:28
Points: 3,042, Level: 22 Points: 3,042, Level: 22 Points: 3,042, Level: 22
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Awesome story!
Next? Very skilled female grapplers against smaller overmatched males but won't really let them tapout. Like a FightPulse Onslaught video.

Really, whatever you do will be great.
Old 27-Jul-21, 21:49
Points: 2,713, Level: 21 Points: 2,713, Level: 21 Points: 2,713, Level: 21
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

I want to see two smart girls crushing two male egos resulting them into total enfeeblement and unable to resist anything. Maybe then some sort of humiliation, tying up, forced into chastity or something like that. Two guys who know nothing about tactics and fail to tap out due to their male ego. Making the desaster even bigger in the end.
Maybe a tagteam match with 2vs1 parts...
Old 29-Jul-21, 23:43
Temporary group
Last Achievements

It has been a minute or so - I am too shocked and embarassed to keep track of the time, really - and the woman returns, still wearing only her bikini. She is followed in by two girls about our own age, both dressed in thin silk-looking wraps that hang about a third of the way to their knees. The girls do not look surprised to see us, and eye us appraisingly. I find that I cannot meet their eyes.

"Scott, Adam, these are my students. Each of you will wrestle one of them until one of you submits to the other. Alice, you will fight first and may choose either of the boys."

The girl on the left, Alice, steps forward and examines each of us as if sizing us up. She is asian, or at least part asian, and has long, delicate legs. Her dark hair is partly pulled back in a pony tail, and swishes back and forth as she inspects Scott and I in turn. My face reddens as she pointedly looks down at my cock, still half erect. "I choose this one" she says in a soft voice, gesturing at Scott. I am both relieved and dissapointed not to be chosen.

Alice turns from us and strides to a corner of the mat, where she shrugs out of her wrap and lets it fall to the ground. The red bikini she wears contrasts with her dark hair and deeply tanned skin, and it barely contains her breasts which are surprisingly large for an Asian girl and threaten to overwhelm her top. She smirks as she sees Scott get hard just looking at her.

"Are you going to stay down there, or are we going to wrestle?" her soft voice sounds odd issuing the challenge, and Scott still doesn't move for a moment. Remembering himself, he leaps to his feet quickly, causing his cock to bounch uncomfortably. Perhaps to distract from this, Scott aggressively asks "And what do I get when I beat you into the mat?"

Alice and the other girl, who is kneeling by the side of the mat still in her wrap, seem to stifle some laughter. The woman responds "well, of course Scott, you get Alice. But I wouldn't worry about that just yet if I were in your position." The girl sitting by the side of the mat laughs openly now, and Alice smiles, advancing toward the center of the mat casually.

Scott laughs, as he should - Alice looks very fit, but Scott is a buff guy with experience wrestling. The woman may have immobilized us both, but there is no way this girl is a match for him, and I can tell Scott is excited by the woman's offer of Alice as his prize, his cock extending straight toward his gorgeous bikini-clad opponent. Scott approaches Alice slowly and then lunges forward. I grin - Scott was always an aggressive wrestler, and with his strength it will be easy to lift the slender girl's legs and take her down. But it doesn't work - Alice's legs shoot backward with blinding speed, and Scott's head merely glances off her abdomen on its way to being plowed into the mat. About six seconds after the start of the match, Scott is facedown on the mat at Alice's feet.

To his credit, Scott doesn't panic. Before Alice can take advantage of her situation, he grabs one of her ankles and yanks her off balance. Alice falls heavily on her ass as Scott gets to his knees, and almost as if she planned on falling her legs flash out and clamp around Scott's neck as Scott lunges at her. The lunge is the only thing that saves Scott, as he has one arm between Alice's legs and is able to force them apart. The two separate, both on their knees. Scott is breathing heavily while Alice still seems fresh. She adjusts her bikini top nonchalantly, prividing a tantalizing view of her breasts.

Scott again lunges toward Alice, but she is not cuaght flat footed. They grapple in the center of the mat, neither coming out on top for a few minutes. Alice is much faster and is getting in better offense due to her surprising technical skill, but Scott is buff enough to force his way out of most of her holds through strength alone. I start to worry for Scott as the grappling goes on. He is sweating, and eventually he will tire enough that he won't be able to get out of Alice's holds - already he seems to be getting in less attacking than he was a few minutes ago. Meanwhile, Alice still looks pretty fresh and hasn't slowed down at all.

Suddenly Scott moves faster than he has been - it looks like his slowing down was a ruse, and I almost cheer! He feints to one side, rolls to the other, and comes back to his knees slighly behind an off-balance Alice. Scott snaps his arm around her neck and applies a rear naked choke. Alice tries to roll out but with herculean effort Scott uses his strength to keep her there.

"Submit!" Scott's demand elicits no response as Alice's struggles grow more and more frantic and then finally begin to fade. Scott looks smug and overly pleased with himself and lets Alice's limp body flop down to the mat. I'll never know if he thought Alice was knocked out or he decided to start enjoying his winnings early... this single mistake will alter the course of his life. Scott laughs and reaches down to Alice, who is breathing heavily and attempting to get to her knees, and deftly removes her bikini top. Alice's sublime breasts are now fully on display as her chest heaves with deep, sustaining breaths. Scott reaches his hand down and fondles her left breast, seemingly oblivious to his increasing peril. Alice emits a soft moan as Scott squeezes her nipple, then braces herself and launches her hips backward, rolling Scott off her.

Scott and Alice face each other on their knees once more and immediately begin grappling, but this time there is a fire in Alice's eyes and her movements are even fast than before, her bare breasts swaying and bouncing hypnotically as she transitions Scott from one punishing hold to another right as he is on the verge of breaking out. Scott's advantage in strength is the only thing saving him time after time, but he is fading quickly. Alice uses her superior speed and technique to stretch him through different positions until finally she ends up behind him and applies a rear naked choke of her own, her breasts pillowing into Scott's back. Scott struggles feebly, unable to break out.

"Fair is fair" Alice says, and lets Scott fall to the mat. His respite is short lived, however. Unlike Scott when he was in her position, Alice maintains her focus and snaps her legs around his head in a brutal headscissors. Scott attempts every trick to bridge or otherwise force his way out, but in vain. The muscles in Alice's legs are standing out like iron rods, her breasts heave, and Scott slowly turns more and more red. Finally, he taps Alice's leg frantically, giving up.

"If you are surrendering to me, tap my thigh again" Alice says, and Scott does.

Alice releases Scott from between her legs and slowly stands. Scott remains on his back breathing deeply, hands over his eyes. I'm sure he is wondering how he lost so decisively even with his advantage in strength... but I could see that Alice was both faster and more skillful than my friend, as well as more focused. Scott's cock, standing out from his body still completely erect, testifies to this last point.

Alice walks softly between Scott's legs, placing the ball of her foot on his penis and crushing it lightly against his abdomen. "Do you submit to me, Scott?" The question is quiet but very intent. Scott hesitates for only a moment. "Yes."

Alice smiles, then moves her foot off Scott's cock and sharply kicks him between the legs. Scott yelps and spasms but goes still as Alice's foot descends on his cock once more, this time with greater pressure. "You will refer to me as 'Mistress' or 'Miss Alice' - is that clear?"

Scott's hesitation is longer this time. Alice begins stroking his cock with the ball of her foot. "Yes, Miss Alice."

"Good. Do you submit to me, Scott?" Alice repeats her question as the foot stroking Scott's cock speeds up slightly.

"I submit. Miss Alice."

I have never heard this tone in my friend's voice before; he sounds resigned but there is also an odd not of yearning, and I think he might do anything Alice orders. I glance at the blond girl, my soon-to-be opponent, and suppress a shudder. The girl's attention is raptly focused on Alice's triumph. Will she break me the way Alice has broken Scott? I resolve to do everything to prevent it.

I am pulled from my thoughts as Scott's cock explodes beneath Alice's foot in an ejaculation that seems more powerful than any I've had. I banish a stray thought of longing. I will not let this happen to me.

"Good. Now get on your knees and kiss my feet." Alice instructs and Scott nearly leaps to obey, planting a soft kiss atop both of Alice's feet while crouching before her on his hands and knees. Satisfied with this obeisance, Alice grabs a fistful of Scott's hair.

"Come over here. It's your friend's turn now" Alice says, leading Scott to the edge of the mat where the blond girl still kneels. Alice sits on his back as if my friend is a bench and calmly crosses her legs, her breasts still bare and jutting out confidently. She looks me in the eyes and slowly smiles, as if Scott's predicament is but a precursor to my own fate. I blush and look away, unable to maintain eye contact. Scott's head hangs down between his shoulders. He does not look at me. His cock is already beginning to stiffen again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg num1.jpeg (114.2 KB, 267 views)
Old 30-Jul-21, 13:37
Points: 13,659, Level: 50 Points: 13,659, Level: 50 Points: 13,659, Level: 50
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,142 Posts

I liked this one a lot.Alice was gorgeous, skilled and quite dominant. Thank you for sharing this story with us, mate.
Old 31-Jul-21, 06:34
Points: 990, Level: 12 Points: 990, Level: 12 Points: 990, Level: 12
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Wow, loving this so far. Looking forward to the next bout. I hope the blonde takes her time with Adam - he's definitely getting way too much air!
Old 01-Aug-21, 16:49
Points: 14,452, Level: 52 Points: 14,452, Level: 52 Points: 14,452, Level: 52
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,232 Times in 221 Posts

Great match Scott vs Alice. Competitive, relistic and even. Scott could have win, but he lost because he made a big mistake. Alice won because she was smarter.

I wait the other guy learn something after to see Scott's mistake an coud give a better match and even win the first round.

Is very bored when the guys lost everytime
Old 02-Aug-21, 02:24
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Glad everyone is enjoying the story!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - I hate to tell you this, but Adam is not destined for success here. He will give it his best shot, though... hope you will still enjoy the story!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trillium For This Useful Post: