Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-Apr-14, 16:45
NewYork NewYork is offline
Member
Points: 39,486, Level: 87 Points: 39,486, Level: 87 Points: 39,486, Level: 87
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,254
Thanks: 780
Thanked 2,692 Times in 641 Posts
Default How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

So I am having a discussion with a wrestling producer that wants to remain anonymous. He talks in many/most of his videos, usually complimenting the girls and teasing the men who are losing.

Do you want him to continue doing this or do you not?

He also let me write a script for one (as long as its simple). My script involves him not saying a word.

I also told him I wish his jobbers didn't smile or laugh while losing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 19-Apr-14, 17:14
nicepuppy nicepuppy is offline
Member
Points: 13,209, Level: 49 Points: 13,209, Level: 49 Points: 13,209, Level: 49
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Southern U.S.
Posts: 834
Thanks: 4,756
Thanked 1,077 Times in 485 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Great question.

I HATE it when producers talk. It's like they are making it about themselves, not about the woman who is wrestling. Some of them are only distracting, while others are downright obnoxious.

I would like jobbers to actually job...that is, not smile or joke around, but appear to struggle and squirm and act like they are suffering in pain, maybe even fearful. When a woman has a guy in a camel clutch but he's not breathing hard and he says, "Oh, that tickles," with a grin on his face, it undermines the whole fantasy of the woman being dominant. Some video companies seem to have the idea that a woman can't really ever defeat a man, so why bother pretending? That is a turn-off for me.

Obviously, other people have very different opinions.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 19-Apr-14, 17:27
EricRRobert EricRRobert is offline
Member
Points: 20,309, Level: 62 Points: 20,309, Level: 62 Points: 20,309, Level: 62
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Nevada
Posts: 511
Thanks: 614
Thanked 1,396 Times in 285 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I am having a discussion with a wrestling producer that wants to remain anonymous. He talks in many/most of his videos, usually complimenting the girls and teasing the men who are losing.

Do you want him to continue doing this or do you not?

He also let me write a script for one (as long as its simple). My script involves him not saying a word.

I also told him I wish his jobbers didn't smile or laugh while losing.
The producer has about 20 seconds at the beginning when he can talk - he can interview the girl, comment on her body, comment on a guy she beat last week, etc. Then he needs to shut the fuck up.

And yes, I think it's important that a guy appear to be trying, and appear to be frustrated that he can't beat the girl. Not enraged, just frustrated. And embarrassed.

Laughing while losing kills the mood, but so does screaming. No one roars in agony when being put in a bodyscissors. They grunt, their eyes get big, they struggle, they tap. Come on, producers, get with the program.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 19-Apr-14, 18:25
qwertyuio's Avatar
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Member
Points: 14,845, Level: 52 Points: 14,845, Level: 52 Points: 14,845, Level: 52
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 358
Thanked 1,795 Times in 642 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

If it was a female producer talking and cheering on the girl and making fun of the guy I think it would be hot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-Apr-14, 18:40
EricRRobert EricRRobert is offline
Member
Points: 20,309, Level: 62 Points: 20,309, Level: 62 Points: 20,309, Level: 62
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Nevada
Posts: 511
Thanks: 614
Thanked 1,396 Times in 285 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If it was a female producer talking and cheering on the girl and making fun of the guy I think it would be hot.
Grapplinggirls has several videos where a girl sits on the couch laughing and commenting and cheering on her friend.

That makes more sense to me than having a loud female voice coming from behind the camera...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-Apr-14, 19:01
NewYork NewYork is offline
Member
Points: 39,486, Level: 87 Points: 39,486, Level: 87 Points: 39,486, Level: 87
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,254
Thanks: 780
Thanked 2,692 Times in 641 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If it was a female producer talking and cheering on the girl and making fun of the guy I think it would be hot.
But what do you think if its a male?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-Apr-14, 19:05
elliebi001 elliebi001 is offline
Member
Points: 15,352, Level: 53 Points: 15,352, Level: 53 Points: 15,352, Level: 53
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,034
Thanks: 6,074
Thanked 1,611 Times in 525 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

It is much better if the voice is female laughing and teasing. A male voice would be a detriment to the whole production.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-Apr-14, 19:12
MixedFighter99 MixedFighter99 is offline
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 149
Thanks: 46
Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But what do you think if its a male?
Then it's better to have no voice. The only outside voice once the match starts should be female. An outside guy can do the introduction and that is it. And honestly I rather have have a woman be the promoter doing the open introductions then a dude as well.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-Apr-14, 20:07
Raoul Fulgurex Raoul Fulgurex is offline
Member
Points: 11,676, Level: 46 Points: 11,676, Level: 46 Points: 11,676, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 210
Thanks: 3,061
Thanked 910 Times in 122 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great question.

I HATE it when producers talk. It's like they are making it about themselves, not about the woman who is wrestling. Some of them are only distracting, while others are downright obnoxious.

I would like jobbers to actually job...that is, not smile or joke around, but appear to struggle and squirm and act like they are suffering in pain, maybe even fearful. When a woman has a guy in a camel clutch but he's not breathing hard and he says, "Oh, that tickles," with a grin on his face, it undermines the whole fantasy of the woman being dominant. Some video companies seem to have the idea that a woman can't really ever defeat a man, so why bother pretending? That is a turn-off for me.

Obviously, other people have very different opinions.
This other people has the exact same opinion. Yes, the best way to put it is that the video is about the woman who is wrestling, not about the producer, nor about the jobber.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-Apr-14, 21:04
marcopolio marcopolio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
Thanks: 0
Thanked 146 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: How much do you want the male producer to talk in a vid?

tell him to shut up. he is annoying!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why was Drew from ScissorVixens talk so much DR3DD Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 32 30-Dec-16 23:37
Baby talk thread Beaten-Up89 Female Domination Videos 2 01-Feb-14 00:57
Talk to her maw52dvc Female Domination Stories 0 29-Nov-12 20:19
Let's talk a while, youg man... Dct Flatt Wrestling & Fighting Art 5 22-Apr-12 13:19


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:59.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.