Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 09-Jul-14, 22:48
Points: 2,925, Level: 22 Points: 2,925, Level: 22 Points: 2,925, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default sitting experiences...

I am fan of the chest sitting and I would like to start thread about to share experiences.

My best action happened to me when I was teenager and I had bbw girl friend. Once I ask her to sit my back when i was lying on bed. She did that and continiously made little bounches and move her weight to different spots. Sitting position was reverse and I was lying face to down. Each time when her weight were highest positition on my back and probably weight were less on her legs feeling were amazing. It felt that my upper body will collaps soon. I were able to breth but it were quite hard. Sadly I felt somekind of panic and said that i got enought.

That was not exactly chest sitting but i think that the feeling is samekind?
The Following User Says Thank You to lumekala81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-14, 02:29
Points: 7,526, Level: 37 Points: 7,526, Level: 37 Points: 7,526, Level: 37
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: sitting experiences...

I recently had a dancer sit on my chest for a few minutes. She's 5'2 about 130 and hot.
Old 10-Jul-14, 07:21
Points: 11,664, Level: 46 Points: 11,664, Level: 46 Points: 11,664, Level: 46
Last Achievements

My wife is quite heavy and likes to sit on my chest, especially since she knows I love it and since among the things I love it is probably the one which requires the least effort of her. She noticed that the higher she sits, the harder it becomes for me. Recently she demonstrated it and taunted me about it, I had a hard time and it was pretty sexy.

She sometimes submits me in that way, but only after a long time, or if I am already out of breath to begin with. Now if she grabs by head and pulls it towards her, then the weight becomes unbearable and I have to submit pretty fast. I am not very strong in the chest, I must say.

The schoolgirl pin is the easiest to resist. Sitting sideways (on the side of the bed for instance) is heavier, and sitting on her knees is the heaviest of all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-14, 18:48
Points: 8,497, Level: 39 Points: 8,497, Level: 39 Points: 8,497, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Send a message via Yahoo to Pinned

I dated a girl for a short time who loved to sit on my chest. I don't think she realized how much I liked it, it was more about her liking it. I was stronger than her, so I could have wrestled her of off me, but we never did. It was just her position on top of me. We would listen to music, drink wine, talk, while she was sitting on top of me. We never talked about why she liked it. I wish I would have.

Tags
sit, sitting