Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 14-Sep-15, 02:05
Points: 11,065, Level: 45 Points: 11,065, Level: 45 Points: 11,065, Level: 45
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Which girl has best rear naked choke???

I have a fetish for the rear naked choke. So far I have had sessions with Hotstuff Hollie, her sister "Rain", Raylene, Maggy, Jamie from Tempest, Samantha Muscle, Taylor Toxic, Skylar Rene, Vannessa Vilano, Baby Blake and Taylor Steele.
They all knew how to apply the choke, but some were better at it than others.
For example, Baby Blake is one of the weaker wrestlers as far as strength, but her sleeperhold was one of the very best. While Hollie has some very strong arms, but her chokehold was not very good.
While Blake's sleeper seemed like a gentle squeeze that made me slowly drift away, Hollie's sleeper felt like I was being strangled with a 2x4 piece of lumber.
Samantha Muscle and Taylor Toxic had awesome sleeperholds as well.

Anyone got any recommendations for a session girl that can apply a great sleeperhold??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-15, 06:01
Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Which girl has best rear naked choke???

Unclear what your criteria is for a great rnc. Is your goal to be ko'd? Or just forced to tap? Or something else?

For example, I too enjoy being in an rnc, and to me the best hold is the one that can ko me the fastest without sharp pain caused by pressure on the windpipe instead of the sides of the neck. Many girls with some grappling experience can make you tap pretty fast but I've met fewer who have the technical skill to apply a very tight choke that doesn't hurt (very much). My favorite moment is when I feel a girl lock in a choke like that and I know I'll be unconscious in about 5 seconds but it doesn't really hurt to the point of inducing panic so as I'm going out all I'm thinking about is about no matter how hard I fight this girl is about to make me totally helpless...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-15, 06:43
Points: 6,471, Level: 34 Points: 6,471, Level: 34 Points: 6,471, Level: 34
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

IMO an RNC is an RNC. There is not much variant if is done right
Old 14-Sep-15, 11:41
Points: 11,560, Level: 46 Points: 11,560, Level: 46 Points: 11,560, Level: 46
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,068 Times in 295 Posts

Great thread and great question ! It seems that we're looking for the same thing. I've met twenty to thirty wrestlers and most of them could apply a proper RNC submission. Only two of them, though, managed to knock me out :

- Inferno (from UK) put me in the best sleeper of my life. Completely painless knockout. Each and every wrestler after her has been and will be judged by her standard ;

- Nikki Fierce knocked me out several times... but I went through hell each time. I don't think it took her more than ten seconds to make me sleep, but those were very painful and panic inducing seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-15, 16:07
Points: 3,469, Level: 24 Points: 3,469, Level: 24 Points: 3,469, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Nikki Fierce has one of the best RNC's i've ever experienced, pretty quick knockout and painless
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-15, 17:06
Points: 3,537, Level: 24 Points: 3,537, Level: 24 Points: 3,537, Level: 24
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nikki Fierce has one of the best RNC's i've ever experienced, pretty quick knockout and painless
I had the same pain and panic as did the other member. But she will knock you out. So far the least painful KO has been from Raquel of Atlanta and Nicole Oring. Unfortunately Nicole is long retired from sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yahooserious For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-15, 17:48
Producer
Points: 20,022, Level: 61 Points: 20,022, Level: 61 Points: 20,022, Level: 61
Activity: 37.0% Activity: 37.0% Activity: 37.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,597 Times in 683 Posts

I'm just guess-tulating here, but I would think that the receiver's physiology has as much to do with the result as does the applier's technique.

For me, the pain of the trachea being crushed can be pretty intense and can force a tap before a knockout, but with a slight position adjustment, the same general hold becomes a blood choke that will induce a knockout with a relatively small amount of pain.

IMO, in fighting terms, the purpose of the RNC is to force the quickest possible submission and done properly - again, IMO - it should be painful enough to force a submission, even if the chokee knows he'll be knocked unconscious within a few seconds.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but if you're into the pain of the experience, contact Jolene.

Last edited by KillerCrushes; 15-Sep-15 at 11:48.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-15, 06:24
Points: 575, Level: 8 Points: 575, Level: 8 Points: 575, Level: 8

I once said during a session with Kordelia that her choke was "a little tight."
Her response said it best with "Well it is a choke."

It is a choke, not a lullaby. Even a perfect choke isn't going to feel comfortable, it's just not natural.

Proper technique is a must, and there are many girls that have this part down.
I agree with KillerCrushes, individual physiology plays a role. Someone with shorter arms may have trouble getting the right reach or position to apply the choke effectively. This is complicated further if you have a fat neck that is harder to position around, and has with extra goo to compress.

What seems to help is being distracted when the hold is started. If you're not thinking about every sensation then the discomfort doesn't seem as bad and those few seconds to passout last for only a moment instead of feeling like an eternity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwe_u For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-15, 21:26
Points: 11,065, Level: 45 Points: 11,065, Level: 45 Points: 11,065, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilliams923 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unclear what your criteria is for a great rnc. Is your goal to be ko'd? Or just forced to tap? Or something else?

For example, I too enjoy being in an rnc, and to me the best hold is the one that can ko me the fastest without sharp pain caused by pressure on the windpipe instead of the sides of the neck. Many girls with some grappling experience can make you tap pretty fast but I've met fewer who have the technical skill to apply a very tight choke that doesn't hurt (very much). My favorite moment is when I feel a girl lock in a choke like that and I know I'll be unconscious in about 5 seconds but it doesn't really hurt to the point of inducing panic so as I'm going out all I'm thinking about is about no matter how hard I fight this girl is about to make me totally helpless...
Your criteria is very similar to mine.
I like the feel of a secure choke that I know will painlessly put me out in a few seconds. Baby Blake is really good at this.
Hotstuff Hollie, was one of my favorite overall sessions, but her RNC hurt like Hell and was not enjoyable.
So I guess to clarify my question, which girl has a painless RNC that will knock you out with very little pain?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-15, 00:16
Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your criteria is very similar to mine.
I like the feel of a secure choke that I know will painlessly put me out in a few seconds. Baby Blake is really good at this.
Hotstuff Hollie, was one of my favorite overall sessions, but her RNC hurt like Hell and was not enjoyable.
So I guess to clarify my question, which girl has a painless RNC that will knock you out with very little pain?
With the caveat that I'm not saying these girls regularly do ko's in sessions or even that they agreed to ko me, I give very high marks to:

Jolie -- best overall choke experience; understands the physiology and is very technically sound. Also understands the psychology and great role play.

Tommi -- not surprisingly, very technically sound. I think her default is to just crank a choke in a way that will get you to submit, which is a little different than a choke designed to ko with minimal pain, but she knows what she's doing and definitely has the ability to adjust to your preferences if she is so inclined and you ask nicely.

Orlandoe -- probably actually the single most effective choke I have ever felt. I think she could actually put someone out in under five seconds. Very very tight. She also cares about what you want and will try to deliver if you explain.

Other ladies:

Nikki Fierce is no stranger to the hold, and she gets the job done. The technique is a little less bjj and a little more Hollywood, but if you go with the flow it's a good time for sure. She also had the most elaborate array of choking techniques of any girl I have sessioned with.

Andre Shakti in SF, who is a hidden gem, is very technically sound and had the tools to do it right.

Wish list:

I am nearly certain from the evidence available online that Ariel X and Gia Primo would be quite good at what you describe. I know Kordelia has a strong reputation in this area too, but I have not yet had the pleasure.

There are ladies who in my experience are just no good at this particular brand of the choking kink, but that's PM material.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post: